Love in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A handful of minutes later Sarah had to slide the cock from her mouth and pant, almost out of breath as her body was starting to tremble, goosebumps covering her perfect skin. "Daddy! Dad, I'm going to explode!" That was all that Tyler had been waiting for, as he was at the limit of how long he could hold back.

"I'm going to explode too baby girl, I need you to suck me hard until I tell you, then just have the tip of my cock in your mouth when I tell you too. Daddy is going to fill your mouth and you need to swallow everything." At this point the girl couldn't even think as she looked down at her daddy's wet cock, feeling incredibly conscious of the fact that there she was naked on his chest with her sex in his face and his fingers in her butt. It was too much. The second she forced the head of his cock into her tired mouth her father's hips bucked up and she did as told, almost choking on the amount of cum that her father emptied down her throat.

That lewd act and one final lick at her sensitive pussy with Tyler's fingers pumping in and out of her tight ass finished the job and sent Sarah over the edge, her body shaking heavily as she came HARD, juices flooding out of her and into her father's mouth. Tyler licked hungrily at her as he was still riding his orgasm and shooting the last of his cum into his daughter's throat, sending her into a second orgasm in a row and this time Sarah cried out loudly, filling the cabin with her echoes of pleasure as she collapsed on top of her dad, her cheek on his thigh.

It felt like it would take her hours to catch her breath, and Tyler's head fell down on the pillow as he was breathing equally fast, placing soft kisses all over Sarah's pussy and around it, her entire crotch so sticky now as she suddenly giggled when it all hit her at once, it was unlike anything she had ever felt before and the poor girl had no idea that this was barely scratching the surface.

Slowly, she lifted herself off of her dad's larger body after placing a soft kiss on his still hard cock and she was about to lie down next to him when he instead pulled her on top of him again but this time facing him. Letting him move her and placing her palms on his chest when she settled in position, she looked down into his eyes as his hand grasped her ass tightly and gave it the most firm squeeze he had given it so far. Then he positioned her so that she sat down in a way that his long shaft pressed against and between the puffy lips of her pussy until she all but enveloped him as she let out a loud moan.

The sight of his gorgeous, naked daughter sitting on his lap with her breasts bare for him to see and her warm and wet cunt sliding length-wise along his cock was almost too much for Tyler. Both his hands came up and grasped both of his daughter's breasts, pawing at them and kneading them softly for the very first time. For Sarah, that was too much now. She looked down at her dad with urgency in her voice and eyes as she ground against him hard. "Dad you feel so good against me, I want you inside of me."

Her father looked up at her as she had whispered this almost out of breath with her breasts in his hands and he could feel the head of his cock rubbing against her smouldering hole every time she moved her hips all the way forward and then back. Taking a deep breath, Tyler shook his head and looked at her. "Not yet baby girl, we need to keep that for when your mom and brother join us again soon. For now…" He reached up to gently grasp the back of her neck to pull her face to his, his free hand moving to her curvy ass to grasp it as he looked into her eyes when their mouths were a mere couple inches from each other.

"You've seen your mom and I kiss, right? I want you to kiss me like that now." His little girl lowered her breasts down against her daddy's firm chest, their whole naked bodies were now in full contact and it felt amazing to Sarah as she tentatively kissed her father on the lips for the first time. The father and daughter exchanged soft kisses like this for a moment until Sarah felt his fingers between her ass cheeks and then her eyes closed as she both moaned and opened her mouth wider for her dad as he began to kiss her with growing hunger.

Their lips crushed against each other, it only took a few minutes before Sarah started imitating the way Tyler was now poking his tongue out to meet hers and soon they were kissing hard, the teenage girl moaning louder as two of her dad's fingers rubbed slowly over her sticky asshole and then pushed into it. Grinding herself harder down against her father's rock-hard cock, she could feel her pussy engulfing his cock length-wise and leaking a ridiculous amount of juices all over his crotch and stomach as she continued to move back and forth.

Sarah had lost track of time now as the first sexual kiss she shared with her dad only got more passionate as the minutes passed, more so when he had forced a third finger in her bum, stretching her anus around his digits as he fingered her as deep as he could in this position. His daughter wasn't breaking the kiss even for one moment, actually deepening it to the point where their jaws began to be sore but the passion was out of control and it was like that that she suddenly began shaking as she came hard and almost screamed into her father's mouth before finally untangling her lips from his with a scream that echoed in the entire shuttle.

Collapsing on top of her dad, Sarah had a hard time catching her breath even as the fingers in her ass were withdrawn and her father's arms closed around her tightly, her head falling to his shoulder, both their hearts beating hard against each other.

That's when they both realized they were being watched. Both opened their eyes and turned their heads, seeing Jess and Simon standing there. Jessica was standing behind her son with her chin on his shoulder and her eyes on her naked boyfriend and their daughter, her hand reaching around his body and her fingers wrapped tight around Simon's young cock as they had watched the last minute or so of what had just happened.

Simon had a kind of shocked expression on his face with his eyes wide as his hard cock was being stroked up and down quickly, his mother smiling with lust in her eyes. "Mind if we join after you guys after catch your breaths?"

SIBLINGS' FIRST TIME

Seeing Jess and Simon there, Tyler and Sarah broke their embrace after Tyler gave his daughter one last quick kiss before sliding her off of him. "Get up baby girl, I'm gonna get us more comfortable." Everyone stepped away from the bunk beds and Tyler quickly pulled the mattresses off the beds and put them side by side on the floor before flipping the switch that folded the beds to provide extra space.

In the few moments that this took, Sarah had walked over to her mom to give her a hug, their naked flesh warm against one another. Simon looked to be by far the one who was the least comfortable, still shy and a bit unsure despite how much he had enjoyed his alone time with his mom earlier. Jess had noticed and she reached with her hand to take Simon's, pulling him to her and Sarah.

"Let's lie down, kids." Jess pulled them both her naked and aroused children to the mattress, directing Simon to lie down besides his sister. "Simon, I want you to hug your sister from behind and touch her the way I showed you, okay my boy? No reason to be nervous Simon, your sister has been waiting a long time to let you show her more love." The shy boy had nodded slightly and had rolled on his side, tentatively moving to press his body against his sister's back and eventually his wet and hard cock was pressing against Sarah's naked ass.

The now more experienced Sarah smiled a bit at all of this as her dad was turning the lights down to 10%, just enough so that they could all see each other slightly, but giving the family a bit more intimacy. He watched his kids and Jess all hug and smiled a bit, grabbing the blanket. For her part Sarah was impatient for the main part of this night to begin as she looked into Sarah's eyes, bringing a hand up to run it through her daughter's hair and then cup her cheek. "I want you to kiss me like you kissed your dad, sweetie."

Sarah could feel herself getting ridiculously wet again as she nodded with a loving smile to her mom and without needing to be told, she used her left hand to reach behind her mom and grabbed her ass without hesitation, her fingers even reaching all the way between her ass cheeks like her dad had done to her. She then pulled her mom tight against her by keeping a hold of her ass this way as Jess pushed her lips to her daughter's into an immediate deep kiss, Sarah ignoring her sore jaw since she figured it was going to get a lot more sore by the end of the night. She was fully planning on doing everything possible, with everyone.

Kissing her daughter was heaven. In the hour she had spent with her dad it seems he had taught her quite well how to kiss but it was much slower and gentler now. Doing to her mom what her dad had done to her since he had never fingered her virgin pussy, only her ass, Sarah was rubbing two fingers over her mom's relaxed asshole until she felt she could slide them in without too much resistance, feeling that tight ring of muscle squeeze her fingers until she began fingering her mom as deep as she could. The two were moaning into each other's mouths as Simon finally managed the nerve to snake his hand around to grasp his sister's breast, only groping at first to feel her up.

Quietly, Tyler kneeled besides Simon and looked at him, resting a hand on one of Sarah's ass cheeks to spread her, exposing her holes more. Then he looked at his son. "Now grab your cock, and guide it between your sister's legs like if you wanted to poke her pussy with the tip of your cock. You're going to rub the head of your cock up and down against her sex until you feel her wet hole, then you're going to push your hips forward against her ass until you can't do more, and hug her tight. Wait until I tell you." He patted his son on the shoulder as Simon obeyed almost immediately.

The moment Simon began probing for her drenched and hot hole with the head of his cock, Sarah knew what would happen next and while she was still kissing her mom, her mind was focused on what her brother was doing. She had wanted and expected her dad to show her love in that way first, but he was so big that maybe having her brother inside of her body first would help prepare for her dad.

Tyler got up and stepped to be behind Jess, lying down behind her while bringing a large blanket over them all. Opening her eyes, Jess looked at her daughter with love and lust in her eyes as both women were about to be penetrated. "Simon, I need you inside of me baby bro. I really need you." To make it clear she could barely wait, she started moving her ass back against her brother's crotch, feeling him rubbing everywhere against her until the head of his cock suddenly wedged into her hole. Besides them, Tyler was caressing up and down Jess's thigh until his hand reached her rounded butt and he gave it a squeeze before guiding his cock between her cheeks and to her perfect pink pussy.

"Now, Simon." Waiting to see his daughter's reaction to confirm it had happened, Tyler held back from moving his hips until he saw his daughter suddenly moan out so loud it filled the cabin again. Simon had hornily slammed his hips forward, his hard cock plunging into the hot and tight wetness of his sister's formerly virgin pussy. The stiff shaft rubbed everywhere inside of her, her inner walls stretching around him as he pushed deeper and deeper. To Simon, the feeling of being inside of one of the only two women he knew, to feel that velvet wetness squeeze his shaft, it was beyond pleasure. He was now thankful for what his mother had done, to make sure that he would last longer for this part of the night.

As soon as he saw the expression of bliss on his daughter's face and heard her scream in pleasure when she was penetrated for the first time, Tyler pushed his own hips forward and thrust hard, ramming himself as deep as he could inside of Jessica's wet cunt, getting a sharp moan out of her. Jessica had been looking into her daughter's eyes for that moment too and as soon as both women had cocks deep inside of them, they resumed the deep and passionate kiss they had started earlier. "Now move your hips back and for, son. Slide your cock in and out of your sister, not too fast and not too slow. Try to find what feels the best for you."

Now the four were all "hugging", the room filled with moaning and panting mixed with the lewd sound of their bodies. Jessica had almost seen stars when Tyler had suddenly shoved himself into her, the first time they had had sex in months now in preparation for this night. Tyler began picking up the pace slowly. His way to fuck her in this position had always been to pull back almost all the way out until only the head of his cock was in, then push all the way back in until he was entirely inside of her.

Simon was in heaven, and it took him a while to move as he buried his face in her sister's neck, free hand going to hug her tightly from behind as his hips remained tight against her ass. After a moment he got himself to pull his hips back and then forward again, giving the first of many thrusts inside of his sister's wet pussy. Each being fucked lazily from behind, mother and daughter were still deeply kissing, even more passionately now as they both had cocks pumping in and out of their bodies. Sarah was enjoying herself immensely, in her mind she thought she could have her dad and brother fuck her all the time and she would be happy.

Eventually the initial moment faded slightly and their pace began to slow and relax a bit, Sarah and Jess now hugging tight as they broke their kiss and just enjoyed the deep fucking they were both getting, bare breasts rubbing against each other in a new form of intimacy. It was Sarah who broke the silence first, letting her mom go and turning to look at her brother. "I want you on top of me so I can hug you, little brother. Get out of me for a second." Her voice was low and quiet, and full of need. The parents watched this with great interest as Tyler reached around to grasp one of Jess's heavy breasts and knead at it softly, still pumping his cock in and out of her now drenched pussy.

Obediently, Simon slid himself out of his sister and saw her turn on her back, spreading her thighs wide and opening her arms for him. "When you come hug me, put your cock back inside of me okay Simon? From now on if you ever feel like it or want it, you can touch or me do anything to me, if it makes you feel better. You and dad can put your cocks in my mouth and my body anytime you want now." Moving between her legs as directed, Simon listened to what she said and for the very first time realized all the possibilities, and how good it felt to do these things with his family. And he really wanted to hug his mom the same way too, later.

Getting on top of his sister carefully, Simon held himself up with one hand while using his right hand to guide his slightly softer cock to his sister's fat pussy and this time there was no hesitation when his hips moved forward and he lowered his body completely on top of Sarah, feeling her warm breasts against his chest and both her arms wrapping around him right away in a tight embrace. Simon didn't stop pushing and Sarah didn't stop pulling until her hungry pussy had swallowed his cock entirely, both moaning as they looked at each other up close like this for the first time. "Kiss me, baby brother. And fuck me, slowly."

And so he did, beginning to move his hips tentatively until he figured out the right movements to keep himself inside of her at all times while thrusting in and out of her. His shaft had fully hardened again as it was enveloped by the heavenly wet walls of her pussy and when their lips touched, he tried to remember how his mom had done it, parting his lips and letting his sister take the lead. And she did. Gradually she opened her mouth more, forcing his open with her tongue as she moved her lips a bit harder, and soon enough the two siblings were deeply French kissing while they fucked like young teenage lovers.

Sarah did not know that the ass was usually only for pleasure for women, so after a few minutes of being fucked she lowered one hand to her brother's ass to give it a squeeze, holding him tight against her with her other arm. Simon's eyes snapped open when he felt his sister's fingers at his asshole the way it had been done to her and how she had done it to her mother, having never been touched there.

But his sister did not let him break the kiss even as his asshole was massaged further. To his surprise, it wasn't unpleasant at all so after a little while he relaxed and let one of her fingers in then eventually another as Sarah found that he was relaxing more than she thought. The angle didn't really allow her to do more, so she left it at that for now and closed her eyes to enjoy her brother fucking her for the first time.

Besides them, Tyler was driving himself into Jess still at a controlled pace as they both watched their kids fuck and take each other's virginities.

THE FIRST SWAP

Jess finally broker her silence after catching her breath from her last orgasm as Tyler was now gently kissing her neck, barely moving his hips. "Simon my baby boy, you want to come hug mom like you just did to your sister? I've been wanting your cock inside of me since we woke up." That got the other three to look at her and Simon quickly nodded, hips pulling back so that his wet cock slid out of his sister with an obscene sound. Moaning softly, Sarah shuddered at the sensation of being empty again as she watched Simon get up when Tyler did.

Rolling on her back with her thighs spread invitingly and her wet pussy on full display for him, Jess smiled at her son and opened her arms as she was feeling incredibly sexy right now, laying fully exposed to her son who was about to fuck her for the first time. "Come hug me sweetie. I'm ready for you." Simon slowly went to his knees and then lowered himself on top of his mom, laying into her arms. As her arms closed around him and he went to push his hips forward, by coincidence his cock had been at the perfect angle and it slid effortlessly into his mother's warm and well-fucked pussy.

Simon sighed and shivered a bit at the feeling of his mother's large breasts against his naked chest and now his rock-hard cock buried deep inside of the hole he had come out of. There was no way to describe how special this felt to him as his mother hugger him tight, their bodies joined as one once again. Her pussy wasn't as tight as it could have been after Tyler fucking her right before, but her inner walls felt incredibly warm and wet as they squeezed his cock.

Mother and son remained like this without moving for several minutes, Simon's cock pulsing inside of Jessica. "I love you Simon. We can hug like this every night before we go to bed. Or anytime you like. You mom's body is yours to use to make yourself feel good anytime you like, but just know I might do the same to you anytime as well. Don't be surprised if you wake up some mornings with mommy's mouth around your cock."

Simon shuddered and pulled back without meaning to, pushing his hips back forward so that he was as deep as possible inside of his mother. "Move inside of me sweetie. You ejaculated in my mouth earlier, now I want it inside of me." Slowly and with his face still buried in her neck, Simon began moving his hips back and forth with more confidence than before, fucking his mother deep and slow as they hugged.

For his part Tyler had gotten up and did not waste any time to go to his daughter, getting to his knees as her eyes devoured him, waiting to see what he was going to do to her. Unexpectedly, her father grabbed her hips and flipped her around and then pulled her to her knees. Lowering her cheek to the mattress with her round ass high in the air, Sarah looked back at her dad with lustful eyes. " I want you inside of me. And I want to get used to you, so you can take me anytime you want."