All Comments on 'Love in the Dunes'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know the area!

Grew up down there and spent quite a bit of time at the jetty. Place has grown up a bit now. Thanks for reminding me of Surfside and all of my days and nights there.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Great story, beautifully-described orgasms. Would have been nice to get a bit more of the narrator's previous relationship and feelings about her friend before the physical stuff got under way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

About six months ago, I had started a new job in a new area and didn’t know anyone. There was a young woman who befriended me and we started to talk once in a while and even go out for a drink. After about six months, the weather got nice and she asked me if I wanted to take a ride to the beach with her one day. Love the beach and it sounded great. I had never been there before and the beach was beautiful. We walked for a while and then ended up in a secluded spot toward the back. There was no one else around, and the sun felt great. She had an awesome bathing suit with a very small top in G string bottom mine was much more conservative. She looked very beautiful, and had a very hot body. After laying there for a while, she asked if I would put some sunscreen on her. I started rubbing it in, and she stopped me for a minute and took off her top saying she didn’t want to get any sunscreen on the material. She laid on her stomach and a rug the sunscreen everywhere on her she said to make sure I got her butt because it was so white. It felt good to rub it in on her legs and even her upper thighs. I had food around with lemon in the past, but it has been quite a while. She then rolled over and I started doing her neck and chest as they touched around her boobs her nipples cut very hard , I realize we both we’re getting pretty excited. As I got lower, she took my hand and put it inside a G string. I continued by massaging her down by her pussy and she spread her legs very wide in finger slipped right inside of her. Soon our lips were touching and she was unhooking the back of my bathing suit top my tits, spring out and her lips right there sucking my nipples and her head was going between my legs. She didn’t sleep my bathing suit bottoms down and started licking my pussy Ian’s clit. He came up a bd were kissing passionately. Our legs got into twined in our pussies were rubbing against each other. I was totally on fire. I came twice in her once as we figured and suck each other‘s pussies after that we are both exhausted and just about passed out. Since that time we have been together almost every day. We have fallen totally in love in the sex is just incredible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe