Love in the Family Pt. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd managed to do all the decorating early Saturday and was ready to start his first movie when his sister and his mom emerged from their rooms. His dad was away on a fishing trip all weekend.

"Hank, what are you doing, you dumbass?" asked Abby, looking at his decorations.

"Staycation. I'm at an all-inclusive," he said.

His mom said, "What's the idea? Delude yourself into thinking you're away from home and fob it off as an excuse to sit around all day and do nothing?"

Hank nodded, looking up at them from his staycation throne.

"Sounds awesome! I'm going to join you," said Abby, who dove back into her bedroom.

"Hmmm, I had some tentative plans, but it does sound fun. Do you have enough ice for us to join you?" his mom asked.

Hank nodded. He knew his family, and had stocked up on ice. If he proposed an idea, and they didn't have to work for it, they'd jump on it too.

"Wonderful. I'll change into something suitable for hot weather."

Hank's chest thumped in his ear. He'd be lying to himself if he said he hadn't thought of this. Having his sister and mom dress with less made the day much brighter. He waited as they changed and prepped their own drinks. Hank smiled when he heard the cap come off the bottle of tequila he'd placed on the counter for his mom. Margaritas were her favourite summer drink.

When the ladies entered the staycation resort, Hank noticed two things right away: Abby was wearing a tennis skirt and a crop top, and his mom was wearing short shorts and a tank top. If he wasn't used to seeing them wear these outfits in the summer, he'd have thought they were worn just for him. Abby's brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, his mom's just over her shoulder.

The living room was set up with a TV and two couches facing it in an L shape, and a large section of empty floor in the middle. The usual arrangement was for his parents to sit on one couch, with him and his sister on the other, but to Hank's surprise Abby ended up plopping herself on the floor on her belly, facing the TV. When his mom joined them, she sat next to Hank.

Hank stood up to dim the lights, and when he sat back down, he got a treat. His sister's skirt had flipped up in the back when she lay down, and he could see her butt cheeks, bare and smooth. Was she wearing a thong, or nothing at all?

"Abby. Your skirt," his mom said from next to him.

"Oops," his sister said, and flipped her skirt back down, hiding her perfect peach from Hank's view.

He started the movie, an action flick, cursing his mom's eagle eye. The good thing about Abby was she was incapable of staying still. Minutes into the movie she was rolling back and forth on the ground, her skirt moving with her. It was harder to see with the lights down, but Hank managed to catch glimpses of her cheeks peeking out. It became a distracting game and he was glad he'd seen the movie already.

Hank felt a stir in his groin but didn't panic; he'd worn board shorts to hide his inappropriate bulges better.

Abby's skirt drifted up as she scooted away from the TV, her legs slightly spread, displaying quite clearly her lack of panties. Hank could see her cute pussy lips pressed together, a hint of brown fur dusting them. His cock started snaking down his leg. He lifted it to hide his erection from his mom, but kept staring at his sister's bare pussy.

Hank was so focused on Abby he failed to register his mom shifting closer to him. When her voice whispered in his ear he flinched hard.

"Your own sister. For shame," she said, too quiet for Abby to hear over the loud TV.

Hank turned his head to her, heart in his throat. He'd been caught, and there was very physical evidence tenting his shorts. To his relief, his mom's expression wasn't of anger but of amusement. Hank looked down at Abby, to where her pussy was still in view, and back to his mom. He made a 'what are you gonna do?' motion, and she smiled.

To his surprise, she didn't say anything more, turning back to the movie, but also staying close to him. Hyper aware of her now that she was so close, he didn't move when he felt a hand on his hip. He stared straight ahead, pulse pounding, as the hand moved to his waistband and started tugging insistently.

"Just watch the movie," she hissed into his ear.

The tugging continued. What did she want? He couldn't take his shorts off with Abby in the room. The hand went to his side, pulling up at him, so he lifted his butt. She found his waistband again and pulled down, the front of his shorts angling as the other side stayed up. Feeling like a spotlight was centered on him despite the dark, Hank helped by pushing the opposite side down to match. Together, Hank and his mom slowly exposed his stomach and pubes.

When the top of his dick was exposed, the shaft still in his shorts, she stopped tugging. Hank held his breath as his mom dipped her hand into his shorts, taking hold of his hard cock and pulling it out sideways.

Hank didn't know what to do. His dick was in the open, straining to the sky, and his sister was only a few feet away. If she turned for any reason, she'd see it for sure. Contrasting the danger was his mom's hand, now stroking him. He didn't want her to stop, despite the risk.

He looked at his mom, and she turned her eyes from his cock to his face, a wicked smile playing about her lips. Hank looked at Abby insistently, raising his eyebrows in the question: 'what about her?' She just went back to her playing, her hand slowly moving up and down his shaft.

It felt incredible. His dick strained to get harder, his slit gaping at the tip of his head. As Hank watched his mom's hand move from his base on up, he saw a shiny bead appear at his opening. It was going to start getting messy soon.

As if sensing this, his mom sped up her movements. Her soft, delicate hand, so different from his own, ran up and down his shaft, stopping short of his mushroom head. Her thumb moved faster on his underside in a vibrating motion, and more liquid leaked from his slit, threatening to break surface tension and spill on to her hand.

Hank knew the rules by now: no sound, no movement. When his mom ran her hand up and across his glans, capturing his precum and swirling it around his head, he almost cried out. His dick was singing with pleasure and the lubrication enhanced it a hundred times. She swirled her hand over him several more times, and he lost it, his dick swelling in anticipation of squirting.

But he didn't. He couldn't. His mom, at the last moment, had stopped her handjob and pinched his shaft at the base between her fingers and thumb. Hank could feel the pulses and jerks of his aborted ejaculation, but almost no fluid emerged. She'd stopped him short.

Hank looked at her, trying to portray his disappointment via expression alone, but she just smiled back. In his distracted state, Hank almost missed the twin lumps in his mom's tank top. She was turned on!

She mouthed 'wait'.

Despite her stopping his climax, there had been some leakage, which had dripped down his shaft to where her fingers held him. Hank watched with fascination as she leaned over and took a big sniff of the head of his dick before popping her mouth onto him. In one swift movement she dipped her head down and cleaned his shaft.

Hank felt his fear surge. His sister was still capable of turning around at any moment, and his mom had his dick in her mouth! The feel of her slick mouth on him didn't help his situation. It was a quick clean, and she went back to the movie, hand still on his base.

At some point Hank calmed down enough for his orgasm to not be imminent. His mom picked up her handjob again, her now wet hand stroking up and down his shaft. She added to the lubrication with occasional visits to his oozing slit.

Hank could feel his climax building all over again, more intense than the last time. His mom seemed to sense this and stroked slower, making the buildup all the more pleasurable. She was like a dick virtuoso. Did his dad get this treatment?

It seemed impossible he wouldn't blow this time, and Hank needed to find a way to take care of the mess. He looked around frantically for something to catch his load, but there was nothing within reach. Just as he felt his dick harden again, thickening in preparation for blastoff, his mom leaned over and repeated the suckling job from the change room.

She put the tip of his head between her lips, and Hank came, coincidentally right as a series of explosions blasted over the TV speakers. They seemed timed to match each pulse of his cock, and each swallow of his mom as she milked his dick for everything he had.

Hank had never felt anything like it. He had to cover his mouth with his hand to stop his gasping and grunting from reaching his sister. When he had nothing left in his balls, his mom gave a final slurp of his cockhead and sat up, wiping her mouth delicately. After she gave a pointed look at his dick still out in the air, he hastily pulled his shorts back up, tucking his still rigid but softening member inside.

Hank had never had a better climax.

The rest of the staycation went as one would expect between family members, apart from Abby leaving them after the first movie, saying she had 'plans'. He found he was paying more attention to his mom than the movies. He stole glances at her, taking in her tank top and the way it molded over her breasts. She caught him looking now and then and just smiled at him before going back to the movie.

They were alone. Hank wanted to pursue her, to push for more, but every time he tried to work up his nerve the specter of his attempt to talk to Emma in high school shut him down. Why was he such a wimp?

After the staycation they went back to normal. Hank's dad came back from his fishing trip on Sunday, followed soon after by Abby after her night out. She darted to her room as soon as she got in, not talking to anyone.

Hank felt like he had missed an opportunity to push matters with his mom after Abby had left, and vowed to push more the next time.

---

The 'next time' didn't happen for over a month. Life continued on its way, with his mom not tipping her hand about being horny or having sucked his prick in any way. Hank was used to it by now, but he still kept an eye out for any opportunity to be alone with her.

It was Christmas when something magical happened.

Hank's dad always put on a production at Christmas wearing a Santa outfit. He'd tuck a bunch of presents under the tree before having his kids sit on his lap and ask them the usual questions. After the kids sat on his lap their mom sat on his lap as well, which always made them laugh when they were younger. She would spend longer on his lap than both of the kids combined, whispering in Santa's ear and giggling, while he 'Ho Ho Ho'ed' away.

It had been a tradition since Hank and Abby were young, but the last few years it had been pretty awkward. They were too big for that kind of thing.

This year their dad announced he wasn't going to play Santa this year. It was an announcement met with indifference by the younger Jenkins and a pout by Andrea Jenkins.

"But how will I tell Santa what I want for Christmas?" she asked, batting her eyes at her husband.

"You can tell the new Santa: Hank!"

So many reactions at once. Abby rolled her eyes and declared she was not sitting on her brother's lap. His dad looked proud he was passing the torch along. His mom didn't say anything, but looked between her husband and her son with a tentative smile.

"Me?" Hank finally said, stunned. "Why me? It's your thing."

"Yeah, but traditions are meant to be passed on, and if you don't start now, you won't be in the groove when you leave and start your own family. Get some practice in now, you'll be flawless for your kids."

When Greg Jenkins got an idea in his head, it stuck. Hank knew he was the new Santa; it was best to just roll with it and try to get it over with.

A week later, on Christmas Eve, Hank pulled the massive suit out of the box it sat in for the rest of the year and examined it. He was the same size as his dad now, so it should fit fine.

Pulling the pants on, he was pleased to see they fit pretty well. The jacket was big of course, when he put the provided pillow in the front it completed the illusion of him having a belly. The beard was prickly and annoying and took a lot of adjusting. When the outfit was fully on, he inspected himself in a mirror. Not bad. Not great.

Sighing, Hank grabbed the bag of presents given him by his dad and gritted his teeth to get the ordeal over with.

"Ho Ho Hoooo!" he hoed, as he walked into the living room, before stopping. "Where are dad and Abby?" he asked the only person there: his mom.

"Your dad forgot the cranberry sauce for tomorrow so I sent him out to get more. He took Abby because it can be a zoo out there. They might be a while; the stores tend to sell out the day before...and they'll text before they get back."

"Oh. I guess I'll go take this off then," he said.

"Hold on." His mom was dressed in a Mrs. Claus outfit, one which Hank had seen before, but never noted how sexy it looked on her. A short red skirt, red velvet heels and a cute red sweater that hugged her frame. Red lipstick and a red hat completed the ensemble.

Hank waited as she walked up to him. "I haven't told Santa what I want for Christmas yet."

"Shouldn't we wait for dad and Abby to come back?"

"No, Abby isn't interested, and your dad won't sit on your lap. It's just me," she murmured.

She was close to him now, and he could smell her perfume. Hank's pants shifted as he cleared his throat. "What do you want for Christmas?" he asked.

"No. I have to sit on your lap." she said.

Hank went to the wide, leather chair next to the tree, dropping his sack of presents. He sat down and waited nervously for the next step. He could tell something was different about how his mom was acting. As she approached him, he noted for the first time her Mrs. Claus outfit was missing the white wool stockings she normally matched with the skirt.

Hank watched her bare legs saunter to him. He prepared for her to turn and sit on his knee. She would lay back against his dad when sitting on his lap, and Hank could feel himself harden at the thought of her doing it to him. She didn't. Instead, she lifted one knee up onto the chair and then the other, straddling him.

"Now ask me," she husked, staring down at him.

Hank felt his throat closing up with lust. "What do you want for Christmas, Mom?"

"This," she said, reaching for the string holding up his Santa pants.

Under the pants were just his boxers, and in no time she was fishing his hard cock out of the slit.

"Mmmmm, so hard. Is this for me this time?"

Hank nodded. He remembered his theory that when she did this, she was horny and wanting to play. He wanted to play too. Ready for her to stop him, he moved his hands from the arms of the chair to her bare thighs, feeling her warm flesh. When she just smiled at him, he pushed his hands along her flanks to her butt, and found it bare as well. His mom wasn't wearing any panties.

"Ohhh, mommy is being naughty, isn't she?" Hank said, testing the waters.

"Is she? I thought she was just helping her son with his erection problem." She was running her hands up and down his length.

Hank was squeezing and groping her ass now, pulling her cheeks apart. "I don't think it's a problem this time."

Hank took his life in his hands by moving his hands from her bare ass, tracing her hips around to her front, following the crease where her legs bent until he found silky hair. A further exploration found her dripping pussy lips.

"Mmm, it seems like Santa is the naughty one this year," she said, still stroking his cock lightly.

Hank had never touched a pussy before, and only knew the basics. He felt fumbly as he ran his fingers along her lips. She moaned when he touched the upper region of her slit, so he did it again, feeling a squishy nub under his fingers.

"Oh, Hank," she sighed.

Hank felt like a kid in a candy store. He lifted one hand and brought it to her wool covered chest, gripping one tit in his palm, feeling a bump push back. She wasn't wearing a bra. One thing Hank had never noticed about his mom's outfit were the snaps her sweater was done up with. A quick snatch at her front and the snaps gave way, her tits popping out in Hank's face.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Wait -"

She didn't get any more out before Hank was pulling her forward, latching onto a nipple.

"Ohhhh, Hank..." she groaned as he suckled, rolling her nipple under his tongue. He cradled her other breast, caressing the pillowy flesh. Not able to multitask very well, he stopped playing with her pussy.

She had also stopped her manipulation of his cock, putting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. Hank let go of her luscious nipple and ripped open his jacket, pulling the pillow out to get her closer. Grabbing hold of her hips, Hank pulled her to him, gasping as he felt his cock hit her hairy, wet labia.

"Oh, um, I don't know, Hank," his mom said. She pushed at his shoulders lightly, trying to sit up off his lap. It only resulted in her moving her pussy along his shaft. They both groaned, and she stopped, looking down at him. She was a vision. Her red sweater hanging open, her perfect tits peeking out at him. Her skirt was tented where they were pressed together, making it look like she was hiding a cock.

"You're beautiful," he said.

Mother and son sat on the chair, both breathing heavily, him holding onto her haunches.

"I just don't think we should do this," she said. "I hadn't planned, I mean, I thought we could play a bit..." Her voice trailed off.

Hank lifted his mother up, feeling his cock trail along her wet slit. When his head bobbed clear of her, he said, "My hands are full. You're going to have to do it."

"No, this is going too far. I'm your mother. We're just playing." She was shaking her head back and forth, dark hair flipping back and forth. "I won't."

Despite her words, Hank felt her weight lift off of his hands. She was holding herself in place now. Taking the risk she might drop, he let one hand go, taking himself in hand and propping his head where he thought her entrance might be.

"No..." she whispered, but he felt her hips adjust and then she got too heavy for him to hold up.

Hank groaned as his cock was gradually swallowed by wet heat. She sank inexorably down his shaft, her natural lube easing his passage into her vagina. When she stopped moving, he was fully buried in her, their pubis' pressed firmly together, and Hank was no longer a virgin.

Hank leaned in to take a nipple in his mouth, squeezing her flesh.

His mom sighed, moaning deep in her throat. "Harder," she whispered. He gripped hard, making her gasp.

He thought it was all over when she sat up without his help, his cock emerging from her cunt glistening wet, but when he was almost out, she reversed direction and plunged down on him.

Hank had never felt anything like it. Her cunt gripped his cock in a vice, each movement igniting his nerves, driving him closer to coming. She lifted again and then down.

"This was supposed to be just a Christmas treat...another handjob...coming in my mouth..." She fucked him with each pause, and Hank did everything he could to hold off from coming. It was a losing game.

"Mom," Hank gasped.

"You feel fantastic inside of me," she sighed, still riding.

"Mom, I'm close!"

"It's okay, we're safe. Finish in me," she moaned.

Hank couldn't take it anymore. The feel of her pussy overwhelmed him and sent him over the edge. His dick expanded, preparing his load, and explosively fired it deep into her.

"Oh, Hank," his mom said, as his cock pulsed, rhythmically ejecting his semen. It seemed to set her off, as she moaned and clutched to him, quivering on his jerking cock. Juice flowed from her, drenching his lap and balls. Mother and son held and clutched to each other as they came, each contributing their own fluids to the potent mix. When they were done, she slumped onto his chest and he drew her close.