Love in the Family Pt. 01A

Story Info
Mom strokes to the rescue.
7.8k words
4.69
62.4k
166

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank was just being polite.

"Hey, I'm headed out to the Hole, if anyone wants to come," he said to the room where his parents and his sister were hanging out. He figured if anyone was going to take him up on his offer, it was his sister, Abby, but to his surprise, both Abby and his mom, Andrea, said they'd go.

He shouldn't have been surprised - it was mid-summer and very hot - but he had just extended the offer out of basic decency. Now here he was, driving his jeep, mom beside him and Abby in the back, packed up for an afternoon of swimming and sunning.

"Thanks for the offer, I was thinking we should go for a swim but didn't want to make the effort," his mom said, smiling at him.

Hank smiled back but didn't reply. He was preoccupied because his crush, Emma, from school had posted on her Insta she was going to be there. Hank hadn't been sure he was going to see her again after they graduated, but wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to gawk at her in her swimsuit. Gawking was all he could do, as he didn't have the courage to talk to her directly.

It wasn't a bad thing to show up with his mom and sister in tow - it wouldn't look as odd as showing up alone - but his mom was pretty sharp. She would spot his interest if he stared at any one girl very long. She'd pester him about going over to talk to Emma, and he'd refuse, and it would just be a thing.

Now, instead of an afternoon of gawking, he could look forward to an afternoon of careful not-gawking-but-really-gawking.

Hank pulled his Jeep into the parking lot, trying to find a spot with shade. There weren't much left, but he managed to find a spot that would get shade later. The three Jenkins piled out of the Jeep, grabbing bags, towels and chairs before heading to the trail that led to the Hole.

The Hole was a natural swimming spot primarily used by locals but in the last few years had seen some money dumped into it to make it more accessible. It had gotten busier, but it hadn't exploded in popularity yet.

Hank led the way, his chair and bag bumping against his back as he followed the trail to the water. Once there he spotted a prime location for setting up their chairs: far enough away from the water to get some shade, but close enough he could see everyone who showed up.

"Here's good, yeah?" he asked, as he set his stuff down.

His mom checked out the spot and nodded, putting her load down. Abby followed suit, and then they were doffing outer clothes to reveal their swimwear underneath. This was the moment.

Hank had bought himself a speedo a few weeks ago, but hadn't shown anyone in the family, nor had he actually worn it in public. He thought he looked good in it, enough even to snag Emma's eye, but he dreaded the comments his mom and sister would make. Taking a deep breath, he shucked off his shorts and shirt, revealing the skimpy swimsuit.

Running over the uneven rocks as best he could, Hank darted for the water to conceal himself and get away from the mom/sister commentary. He heard something but ignored it and soon he was underwater, the cold spiking to his core. The frigid water was another good thing about the Hole.

When he ran out of breath he surfaced and swam to the opposite side of the pool he'd chosen - there were many - and sat on a natural shelf of rock which kept most of him underwater. He could see his mom and sister still by the chairs. His mom was shading her eyes to see where he was, and waved when she saw him. He waved back.

Hank surveyed the pools in his view, looking for Emma. She didn't seem to have arrived yet, and this position would give him a perfect location to spot her when she did, so he stayed put.

After arranging their stuff, his mom and Abby made their careful way over the rocks to the side of the pool he was in. He ignored them, but couldn't help but notice Abby had filled out since the last time he'd seen her in a bikini. Impressively so. His mom hadn't changed much, but she'd been impressive his entire life. Her dark hair hung to her shoulders, contrasting with the white bikini she was wearing. She was tall and thin, but with a decent set of breasts which matched her frame.

Hank knew his mom was hot, but didn't pay attention to it. She was his mom.

To his regret, Hank watched as his mom dove into the water, swimming to him and sitting next to him on the rock shelf.

"The water's amazing!" she said, a big smile on her face, water streaming down her body. Hank did his best not to see her as a sexy mermaid swimming up to him. She wiped her face of excess moisture and looked around the Hole.

"Yeah, I love it here in the summer," he responded, unable to keep quiet in the face of her enthusiasm.

"Any particular reason you chose to come here today? Seems like last minute."

Hank shrugged. "I dunno. I might see someone I know, and it's better than hanging around the house."

"Someone you know, hmm? Should I keep an eye out for anyone in particular?"

Hank just rolled his eyes. He knew how much his mom liked to tease him.

As they sat there, they watched as Abby dove into the water over and over. She swam like a fish and was able to slip out of the water with ease before arching back in with a graceful dive.

Several minutes passed in silence this way, until Hank saw Emma appear with a gaggle of friends in tow.

He must have made some kind of sign, because as soon as he saw her his mom asked, "Is that your friend?"

He couldn't lie. He said, "That's Emma. She went to school with me."

"You should go talk to her, she looks like a nice girl."

The 'nice girl' his mom was referring to was a blonde girl his age, wearing a one-piece white swimsuit, flip flops and a sunhat, carrying a bag. She was gabbing with her friends, all girls, as they looked for a place to set up.

"No, Mom, I don't know her that well."

"You're never going to, unless you talk to her."

"It's fine Mom."

She sighed, but didn't say anything.

Hank watched as the group of young women sorted out their stuff, and took several selfies doing it. After a bit they ventured to the same pool Hank was at, getting close enough for him to examine their beauty in great detail. His mom had already sussed out his motive, so he didn't feel the need to hide what he was doing.

At one point Hank's heart skipped a beat when Emma looked over at him. She gave a half wave before the girls all jumped into the water at once.

"See?" his mom said. "She knows you. Go say hi."

He couldn't. He'd tried to in high school and had seriously botched the attempt, stammering and blushing his way to infamy as a loser. "She doesn't know me, she's just being friendly."

"Aw. Being friendly is a good quality in a person. Maybe try waving back next time."

"Sure, Mom." Hank went back to watching the girls shriek and splash each other, tantalizing glimpses of bare flesh surging out of the water now and then.

He shouldn't have been surprised when his dick began to grow. He was below the water, and no one was near but his mom, but he still felt like there was a glowing sign over his head that said 'hardon'. He'd never gotten an erection in the speedo and was surprised at the amount of constriction he felt. His face heated up when he realized how obvious his state would be to anyone who saw him out of the water. He was stuck here until it went down.

Hank groaned with pain and shame, as his dick stretched his suit out even further, until he was at full mast. He glanced down and confirmed that yes, he was sporting an awkward, stretched out tent in his speedo. He put his head back, closing his eyes. He needed to think of something else to make it go down.

Unfortunately, his tight suit pressed on him in a distracting way, enhancing the pleasure coursing through his dick. It'd never go down. Maybe he could wait until dark and get out then. After a bit, his dick still hard, his mom suggested they go to their chair to have a drink and a snack.

"It's okay, I'm fine here. You go on ahead," he muttered, his face burning.

"Hank? Are you okay?"

He nodded, wishing for the thousandth time his dick would just go down.

"Are you not able to get out of the water?" she asked, in a more understanding tone than he expected.

He nodded again.

Terror flooded Hank when his mom started to shift her way down the rock bench. He was about to move away when he felt her hand grab his arm under the water.

"Sshhh," she said. "It's okay. Your dad used to have this problem when we were younger. I can help."

What? How could she help? Shield him from view so he could get out of the pool and go back to his chair? As he was about to suggest it, he felt his mom's hand let go of his arm. Her hand tickled as she felt down his body. Hank almost swallowed his tongue when she put her hand in his lap, brushing up against his hard, cloth-encased dick.

"Mmmm, there it is," she said from her spot next to him. They were both facing towards the pool, as if just sharing quality mother and son time.

Hank didn't dare move or say anything as he felt his mom dig into his suit, pulling it down far enough to let his dick spring free. This was helping? She put her small hand on his hot cock. He jumped, almost falling off of the rock shelf.

"Hsst", she warned. "Stay still. I can't do this if you move around too much."

'This' turned out to be a rolling, swirling action of her hand on his johnson. It felt like heaven. No one had ever touched him there before, and combined with his already primed dick, he felt himself close to coming.

Perhaps sensing he was close already, his mom slowed down her hand's movements. "You can't react. You can't make a face, or grunt, or anything. Okay?" she warned.

Hank nodded, unsure if he'd be able to do it. He'd been so close before she stopped, it was almost painful. He waited for her to continue; cock close to bursting. When she did, he bit his lip to keep quiet. It only took two strokes before he was coming, his dick spitting semen into the water. As he spewed his load, he kept his face as neutral as possible, only breathing hard through his nose.

"There, how's that?" his mom asked, giving him a few more strokes on his overly sensitive dick.

"Better, thank you," he managed to get out.

"You're welcome." With a final squeeze, she let him go.

Hank pulled his speedo back into place, relieved when his erection returned to normal size. What the fuck? Unable to ask his mom right away, he resolved to question her later.

Hank and his mom went back to their chairs and had a snack. Abby joined them a bit later, gabbing about some friends she'd met. Hank was so unnerved by the earlier handjob from his mom he barely took the time to check out his sister in her wet bikini. He still did, he just didn't do it as thoroughly as he might have.

His attention was focussed almost one hundred percent on his mom. She seemed to glow in his vision now, an angel of benevolence who came to save her son by giving him a handjob. He was noticing things about her he'd never before registered, like the hint of her nipples or the flare of her hips. She'd given birth to him and his sister with those hips.

Hank made sure to keep his thoughts as close to pure as he could, but strayed now and then, threatening a resurgence in his speedo. By the end of the day, he was thankful no other incidents occurred, but knew he had his mom to thank for it.

The three were quiet on the way home, a bit blasted from the sun. When he pulled his Jeep into the driveway, Abby jumped out and headed in, but their mom held Hank's arm, keeping him in the vehicle.

"Hey," she said quietly. "This stays between us, okay? I just wanted to help you out, no need for it to be weird."

"Um, okay. Thanks again," he said.

She smiled brightly and said, "Of course! I'm always happy to help."

And that's how they left it. No word of it again, no hint from his mom she'd touched his dick or anything. Hank used the moment as spank bank material for a while, because why not? He'd been distracted by the situation at the time, but in retrospect it was fucking awesome.

---

Weeks passed. In late August, his mom grabbed Hank to go shopping for new clothes. It was a tradition in the household to get the kids new clothes for school, but Hank was 19 and done his first year of college. He didn't really need new clothes, but wasn't about to complain.

In the car to the mall, she went on about random stuff until he asked, "Hey, why isn't Abby coming with us?"

"I took her last weekend. This is just a mother and son outing. Sounds good?" She looked over at him with her smile turned up to 10.

Hank felt the full effect, his stomach flipping. "Um, sounds great. This way I won't have to be dragged around to every store that caters only to girls."

"Exactly. Let's start with pants, I saw a place last weekend with good prices."

Pants were the worst. His mom always insisted on coming into the change room with her kids to make sure the sizes were right, and 'there was room to grow'. Hank was sure he could handle the job now, and hoped to head her off before she barged in to take over.

The handjob incident at the Hole hadn't left Hank's mind, but it had been relegated to a 'one-off' thing, because his interactions with his mom hadn't changed one bit in the time since. It truly did seem like she was helping him out of a jam.

In the mall, Hank trailed after her to a men's clothing store. There was some decent styles Hank didn't think he'd mind wearing in the fall. Together they picked out a few and took them to the back for him to try on. This was it. His moment of rebellion. Taking the pile of pants, he darted into the change room, trying to close the door quickly.

He'd underestimated his mom, as she followed close on his heels, slipping around him into the change room. When he turned from closing the door, she gave him a perky smile and took the pile of pants from him.

"Let's get started, shall we?" she said.

Hank nodded, resigning himself. He turned away from her and undid the button of his shorts, letting them fall to the floor. Taking the pants handed to him, he pulled them up and did up the zipper and button. They were a bit tight. He pulled them down and tried on the next pair.

Three sets of pants later they were all too tight. His mom ducked out of the change room to get the next size up. Hank stood in place, in his boxers, feeling a bit ridiculous. When she came back, pants in hand, he wondered why she was even in here with him. She hadn't done anything!

This set of the bigger size seemed like a better fit, but his mom clearly didn't believe him. She knelt down to check how much room he had in his waist, and then to his embarrassment, his crotch.

"Mom," he said.

"Shh, I'm just checking. It seems like you need extra space to grow."

"What?"

"You know, down here. If you run into a similar problem as you had at the Hole, it'd be good if your pants hid it somewhat."

The wrong words. Mentioning the Hole just brought the whole incident thundering back into his brain, and he felt himself stir. As his mom continued to pull at the fabric, his cock filled out to full size. It didn't help that the shirt she was wearing showed plenty of cleavage. The sight of her soft pillows so near, shifting as she moved, got him even harder.

"Oh! That's wonderful, dear. Very helpful." She proceeded to check the fit of his pants while his cock strained at the front. "Hm, not very discrete, but I guess we can only work with what we have."

She undid the button and zipper, letting the slacks fall to his ankles. The movement caused his dick to pop out of the hole at the front of his boxers. As he went to cover himself with his hands, his mom batted his hands away, eyes fixed on his johnson.

"I didn't get a good look at it at the Hole. Very impressive, Hank."

"Um, thanks?" he croaked, the urge to cover himself still present.

"Unfortunately, this is going to put a damper on you trying on more pants."

"Sorry," he muttered.

"That's okay, I can help again, hopefully preventing a mess."

Before he could ask what she meant, his heart beating fast at the implications, his mom grabbed hold of his cock and pulled it down to her face. He felt her breath there for a second before she darted her tongue out to lick his slit lightly. Hank jumped.

"You'll have to be quiet, Hank, or we can't do this."

Hank nodded, unable to process - oh, yep, there she goes. He watched in amazement as she opened her mouth and slid his cock between her lips. Without missing a beat, she dove her head further down, swallowing him in until she hit bottom. Her bottom, not his, as a couple inches still stuck out of her mouth.

She pulled back slowly, and Hank had to clamp his hand over his mouth to stop the groan from escaping him. She sent a warning glance up at him, and he nodded.

With just his head in her mouth, she stroked her tongue on his sensitive underside, humming quietly, before dipping down on him again. It was too much. The sheer craziness of getting a blowjob from his mom in a changing room sent him over the edge.

"Mom," he whispered, and she nodded on his knob, pulling back until just his slit was kissing her lips. When he blew, he blew hard, and watched in amazement as she coolly suckled his cock, extracting everything he had to give and more, swallowing without so much as a drop lost.

When he was done, she gave one last full cock stroke, drawing out the bit left in his barrel.

"Mmm, thank you, what a nice treat," she said in a thick voice, tucking his dick away in his boxers.

My mom sucked my dick, Hank thought, then had to stifle it as his dick threatened to come back to life. The rest of the clothes shopping went by in a haze. When they got back to the car, he said, "Mom?"

She turned her head while starting the car. "Yes, dear?" Not a hint of acknowledging there was something to discuss.

"Never mind. Um, thanks for helping with the shopping."

"You're welcome, dear."

Hank spent the next three days trying to figure out how to bring up what had happened with her. It just never seemed the right time, and each day his window seemed to close further. In the end, he just left it, adding it to his spank bank.

He did notice he was more fixated on his mom, paying attention to what she wore and what she did. He found himself offering to help her with chores and errands, just to be around her. In the back of his head, he knew he was hoping for a repeat of the change room.

---

Months of normality followed. The weather turned, and Hank went back to college wearing the pants they had picked out on that wonderful day. He mustered up the courage to ask a couple girls out, but got no bites. He was living at home to save on rent, so it wasn't like he would be able to bring anyone home anyway.

The worst part about fall and then winter was the change in women's outfits, and how much skin they showed. Hank's mom and sister were no exception, and he went from seeing them in skimpy shorts and t-shirts to jeans and sweaters. He'd stopped paying as much attention to Abby and focused on his mom since the shopping expedition, but he still noticed when Abby made the clothing switch.

November rolled around, and Hank managed to have a free weekend. No classwork, no chores, no nothing. He asked if any friends wanted to do something but they were busy, so he was stuck alone for the weekend. He'd read on the internet about people who stayed home but tried to 'get away'; they called it a staycation.

The idea was to decorate your house as an exotic location, and pretend you were somewhere far away. Hank knew it was silly, but sometimes you had to lean into silly. He decorated the living room and kitchen with random crap he got from a thrift store: lanterns, fake fruit displays and streamers. He turned the heat up, put on some shorts and a t-shirt, and settled in for a day of watching movies while drinking slushies.