Love in the Family Pt. 01A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their heavy breathing filled the room. Hank sat with his arms full of his sexy mom, his cock buried in her honeypot. With glacial slowness, Hank felt his cock soften until he fell out of her pussy.

"You weren't supposed to put your cock in me," she said.

"You helped."

She snuggled deeper into his chest. She whispered, "Yes, I did. It felt wonderful. Was it your first time?"

Hank nodded, "I hope it's not the last time."

"We'll...see. It's not as easy as all that. We can only do it when I'm safe."

"You mean the end? When..."

"When you came in me, yes. Birth control doesn't agree with my body, so I track my cycle with an app. That means we need alone time at the right time of the month."

Just then a text came through on his mom's phone. She picked it up from the side table to read it. "Your father and sister will be back soon. Time for naughty Mrs. Claus to get cleaned up."

Suddenly, they were mother and son again. She stood up off his lap and went to clean up and put her stockings, panties and bra back on. Hank went to fix his costume, noting there was a mess on the crotch. His already low enthusiasm to play Santa was gone, so he just put the pants in the washer.

When the other two Jenkins returned no one mentioned Hank dressing up as Santa.

In the weeks that followed, Hank and his mom didn't speak of what they'd done, but he felt there was an understanding between them. A closeness expressed in shared glances and smiles.