All Comments on 'Love in the Family Pt. 01B'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible how good this is!! So very well crafted intertwined with the first chapter, superb narrative style! Pacing is outstanding letting everything evolve slowly, no immediate jumping on each other, mom and son, dad and daughter (and hopefully forthcoming brother and sister). Just trying to imagine the atmosphere in the Jenkins household with all the sexual energy boiling under the surface of normal family life! An absolute marvel of an incest story. Thank you for posting this chapter so quickly, I cannot wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awsome story. Now you bring them all together. I am interested in seeing how you do it. I am partial to the mom and dad admitting it to each other

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

After I read side A I knew this will go down in this Meh way. Next is bro-sis, then fam orgy, yada yada yada.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

This author writes what he likes. Good for him. I thought I liked what he writes, but unfortunately after this chapter, I'm afraid I don't. Thanks anyway for sharing your story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is a truly beautiful story. Mother and father respectively teaching their son and daughter the pleasure of sex with someone who truly loves and cares about them instead of just some who want to simply have sex. Mentally, emotionally and physically, the son and daughter have a valid yardstick with which to compare others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this was disgusting. Unlike the other side where the mom and son tease each other until they naturally come together, the dad straight up molests the daughter and then they start having an affair.

To recap; fictional incest good, rape bad, especially when it's presented as something good.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with the anonymous commenter, the dad has a VERY creepy feel to him, almost grooming his daughter, molesting her, as the mothers approach is helpful, she didn't seek out Hank with the purpose of having sex with him, the dad has been planning and scheming fucking his daughter, not cool at all.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Great addition to the story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES