Love in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby ended up watching their show with them, relishing the feel of her dad's hand on her knee, her head on his chest. He was warm and he squeezed her now and then in a comforting way. He was really good at partitioning Lover Dad from Family Dad.

As the weeks dragged on and her dad didn't arrange for any more motel visits, Abby started to despair she'd gotten all he was willing to give. She wanted to feel him in her again, even though she'd been sore the following day. She looked for times when they could be alone, but nothing presented itself.

Late February hit, and Abby was seriously distracted by random thoughts of having a cock driven into her needy pussy. She was horny! Why couldn't her dad just sort out some alone time, dammit? It was Saturday, and she was trying to come up with a way to do it all herself, when he appeared in her bedroom doorway.

"Daddy!" Abby felt a surge of warmth in her middle at the sight of him, seeing his tight t-shirt, strong arms and the jeans hiding his delicious cock. Abby thought she could smell his aftershave from across the room.

"Hey, let's go. We need to pick up some gifts for your brother."

"What? Why?" Despite questioning the chore, she was already standing up.

He looked at her like he expected her to figure it out.

"Oh, wait, is it his birthday?"

He nodded, gesturing from her door for her to come along. She did, skipping in his wake down the hallway, feeling her boobs bob in time. Ouch. She stopped skipping, rubbing her tender chest.

"Are we just getting gifts?" she asked, knowing he'd hear the hidden question. Could they do more?

"No, after we're meeting Hank and your mom at the new fun park. Then dinner after," he said, as they piled into his car.

Abby's high spirits deflated. She knew they'd have fun at the park, but it wasn't what she wanted. Maybe if she found a way to show how turned on she was, he'd take pity on her and fuck her? It felt wrong. She didn't want a pity fuck, she wanted him to want her. She wanted his full participation and enthusiasm in making her come.

Over the course of the drive to the mall, she opened her mouth several times to try and tell him how she was feeling, but it all felt like begging. Could she just get naked when they were alone, and let him figure it out? Too forward?

At the mall they went into a few stores with Abby's arm hooked around her dad's. She pressed her tits into him as often as she could, knowing he'd feel it, and liking the way it eased the aches.

At one point, while standing in line to buy a gift, Abby was absent-mindedly rubbing one breast back and forth on his elbow, enjoying the light touch on her nipple, when she saw an old woman staring at her. The woman smiled and winked, causing Abby to blush furiously and look away. She stopped touching her dad with her boob until they'd left the store. She had to be more subtle or her mom would call her on it later.

Gifts bought, they went back to the car, and once again Abby fought to put into words what she was thinking. None of it sounded adult or sexy in her head. Did she just blurt it out? She still hadn't figured it out by the time they got to the fun park, and her chance was gone.

The time spent in the park was fine. Not really her thing, but she looked for every opportunity to show her appreciation of her dad. He and Hank took turns in the batting cage, and Hank sucked for some reason, so it was easy to cheer her dad on when he did well.

"A home run!" she whooped on his final hit, running over to give him a big hug, pressing her tits into his chest. He just chuckled and hugged back.

There was a carnival area with games you could play for prizes, so she begged him to win her a stuffed bear. He put in a valiant effort, and she cheered him on along the way, pumping him up by squeezing his biceps when he tried to Ring the bell.

Abby didn't know subtle flirting, but oddly, her mom still wasn't saying anything while her dad just went along with it with a smile. Only Hank gave her an exasperated look now and then.

She was feeling even more frustrated at the end of the day. She couldn't come up with the words on her own, her dad wasn't giving her any sign he knew how she felt, and she was going to end up fucking herself silly on her finger later, in an effort to purge her horniness.

Like a gift from god, her dorky brother offered up a solution into her willing lap. A movie! A dark theater, alone with her dad, what could be better? Once she had secured his involvement, she made sure not to check with Hank or her mom, hoping they wouldn't come.

After dinner she got her wish as the two pairs split to go their own ways. In the car, she tried to think of a way to get him to touch her once they were secured in their movie seats, but her dad cut right to the core of the matter.

"Feeling a bit keyed up, are we?"

Abby felt blood rush to her cheeks. "Maybe," she admitted. "No, strike that. Yes, I am keyed up. It's been driving me crazy for a couple days. Can we go somewhere to play? The motel? I'm even fine with the theater if you want to maintain the story with, er, Mom and Hank."

Mentioning his wife was probably a bad idea. They had never talked about the fact he had cheated on her with his daughter. Abby clammed up, afraid she'd ruined everything, but her dad didn't seem upset by it.

"I think the theater is better. We went too far last time, but I'm happy to help you let off some steam in the back of a dark room." He smiled as he said it.

"We didn't go too far. It was perfect," she said.

"I don't think it's a good idea to repeat it too often."

Too often. Abby said, "Okay." Internally she cheered that she had gotten a concession it would be happening again.

They drove to the movie, Abby doing her best to keep calm. Her mind was blank on what they were going to do in a public place, but just the idea had her engine purring. She could feel her panties sticking to her lips.

At the theater they skipped snacks, having filled up on dinner. Thankfully there weren't many other people seeing the movie, and they were able to choose a spot isolated from anyone else. Walking to their seats, they found the place had been renovated recently with new plush, reclining seats instead of the old hard narrow ones.

Abby sat in her chair, playing with the buttons to make her chair move, wondering how they could fool around when separated by a wide armrest. Her dad could probably reach her, but only just. Abby could feel herself beginning to pout at not having the traditional makeout session at the movies.

"This isn't very cozy, is it?" her dad asked.

She shook her head, knowing her voice would betray her annoyance.

When the lights went down and the movie started, her dad leaned over and whispered, "Come here."

"Huh?" Abby looked over to see him beckoning her. Go where, she was right next to him!

He hit the button to sit her back up and then pulled at her hand to get her to stand. When she did, he tugged towards his seat. Oh! She sat down on his lap, putting her legs to the side and laying against his chest. He then reclined his seat and she cuddled into him while he hugged her close with an arm. His other arm was casually laid on her thigh.

This was actually quite nice. Abby could comfortably watch the movie this way, but she wanted more. Twisting her torso, she made sure he could feel her tits pressed into him. She welcomed the twinge as they were squished.

"Touch me, Daddy," she whispered.

The arm curled around her back lifted then, and her tit was in his palm. He was surprisingly gentle, as if he knew they ached, softly cupping and playing with her nipple. While distracting, she needed more, which he soon provided.

His other hand, on her thigh, slipped between her legs. She spread them, giving him access, and he took it, running his fingers up her thigh to where her moist pussy radiated heat through her jeans.

Ever so slowly, he moved up to her jeans button and snapped it open, unknowingly echoing the move his son was making on his wife at that very moment. Zipper soon followed, and Abby whimpered when he tucked his hand into her panties. His finger sought out her erect clit, massaging it, and Abby rode her father's hand with quiet whimpers.

She'd been needing her father's personal attention for two months and she finally had his large hands on her again. His finger dug down into her clam shell, pushing to her entrance and plunging to the second knuckle in one swoop.

"Daddy," she whined, hips writhing on his lap as he fucked her with his digit. Digits, as he added another, stretching her open.

"Shh, baby," he murmured.

"Sorry." She bit her lips, tears seeping from her closed lids. The singing nerves in her pussy hummed in time with his fingers as he dragged them in and out of her entrance. Abby had to cover her mouth to stop her gasps from ringing throughout the dark theater. Forgotten was the images on the screen as her dad finger-fucked her.

She was jerking her hips now, trying to increase his pace, dig his fingers deeper in her, urge on the orgasm she could feel building. When he added a grinding motion on her clit with the base of his hand, Abby lost it.

She shook through her climax, juices drenching her panties and his hand. Needing to still the noise of her body quivering, she let go of her mouth to grab the chair arm, which freed her up to make noises.

"Abby," he warned.

When she didn't stop groaning, she felt him let go of her tit and grab her head. Not knowing what to expect, she was surprised when she felt his mouth cover hers. Her dad was kissing her again, his hot tongue slipping between her open lips. It might have stopped her loudest sounds, but Abby could still moan, and did so at the combo of being forcefully penetrated orally and vaginally while she was still coming.

When she was able to relax, her convulsing pussy stopped trying to crush her father's fingers. She put her head against him, twitching as he pulled his hand from her and her panties. Dazed, she watched as he put his fingers to his mouth, sucking the juice from them.

"Mmmm," he said. "Delicious."

Abby became aware now of a hard bar under her thigh. She ran her hand down to his crotch, lifting up to give herself access. "Poor Daddy," she whispered. "So hard."

"Hard for you," he rumbled.

"Can we go to the motel? I can take care of you. Or maybe just the car. You can put it in me again. I want you to."

"You're a very sexy woman, and I would love nothing more than to ravish you from head to toe. It's not a good idea right now. The app shows you're not safe right now."

"There'd better be a 'next time' soon, or I'm going to burst," she said, her voice petulant. She knew it wasn't a good time, but was chasing the naughty thrill of being at risk. Damn that app! Her being fertile didn't remove her need to be fucked, it enhanced it.

"Let's make a plan for soon, then. I don't want you to rupture anything."

"Okay, Daddy."

They watched the rest of the show with her in his lap. He fondled her breast with the same care, making her sigh and think of asking him to make her come again. She decided it wouldn't be fair to him, and kept silent.

After the show they went home. Abby knew there was no evidence of what they'd done, but still felt like her mom might see she'd had an orgasm or something. Thankfully she was in a pretty chipper mood, almost as if she was the one who'd gotten fingered at the theater.

Abby went to sleep that night hoping her dad would figure out a way to be alone with her soon, at the right time. Maybe he needed some help?

***

Hank was in his room a few weeks later, just having undressed for bed. He was partially erect and ready to jerk off when a knock came at his door. He scrambled to get under his covers, making sure the blanket piled up around his crotch.

"Come in," he projected to the door.

It opened and his mom poked her head in. "Oh good, you're decent," she said, before stepping the rest of the way in.

Hank felt like there might have been some sarcasm in the word 'good'. Was she trying to catch him jerking off again?

"Of course I'm decent, what if it was Abby or Dad knocking?"

"Doesn't mean I can't be disappointed. Listen, I think we have an opportunity. Your Dad has a work conference he's going to this weekend. If we can distract Abby, it would give us some time together."

His mom was so good at being normal he'd thought she'd forgotten about finding time to be with him. Finding out he was wrong was like a ray of sunshine on his heart.

"Distract her how? We can't send her to the movies alone. How can we ensure she won't come home at the wrong time?"

The possibility of being alone with his mom had his dick surging under the blanket. Without a second thought, Hank flipped his covers up, exposing his hard cock to his mom. He watched with satisfaction as her face lit up.

She looked in the hall behind her before stepping all the way in his room and closing the door. Her eyes were alight, staring at his groin where his dick bobbed and bowed her way. "Bad," she said. "What if someone saw you?"

"Someone did. You," he said, grinning and enjoying her delighted reaction. Having someone react like that to your dick would put a spring in any guy's step.

She took a few moments to appreciate it before she said, "Okay, I've seen it, it's just as nice as the last time. Now put it away!" She waved at him while opening the door again.

Hank swept his blanket back over him, feeling like a million bucks.

He said, "But seriously, you know how Abby is, she changes her mind about plans constantly. Just last week she changed her mind about going to the mall six times, and in the end only spent a half hour there. We can't trust she'll stay gone unless someone takes her away."

At his final words his mom's face lit up. "Ohhh, what if Abby goes with your dad?"

"To the work conference?"

"Yeah. She can go along and spend 'father/daughter time' together. He leaves Friday night, comes back late Sunday. It'll be perfect."

"Do you really think Abby is going to want to go to some hotel and wait around for dad for hours?"

"I'll give her some cash. She can go shopping."

"Oh, you're a genius, Mom." He grinned her way, and she smiled back.

"I'll go talk to your dad and Abby to arrange it. Actually, I'll just suggest it to Abby and she'll convince your dad. And Hank...the app shows a green light for this weekend." She winked and left him in his room.

Hank was awake for a good while, even after jerking off, thinking of what he and his mom could get up to.

***

Abby felt a tremor in her belly at her mom's words. Go with her dad on his work trip? It was the best idea she'd ever heard, but probably not for the reasons her mom had in mind.

"Did Dad say it was okay?" she asked, excitement building.

"I haven't asked him. I thought you could say it's your idea. He's busy during the day, but I'll give you some money to occupy yourself while you wait for him to be done. You guys can spend the evenings together."

Abby felt her heart flip at the thought of being alone with her dad for two entire nights. "Ohhh, that's a wonderful idea, thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Abby ran to her mom and gave her a big hug.

She smiled and hugged Abby back. "You better get on your dad about joining him now, so he's got time to change the booking."

"Change the booking?" Abby asked, still hugging her mom.

"Yeah, so he can get a room with two beds."

"Oh, right, I'll go tell him now!"

"Ask, Abby, not tell."

"Of course," she said, leaving her mom in her bedroom doorway.

"Your dad's in the living room," her mom called.

Abby went and found the focus of her excitement sitting on a couch, watching sports highlights. She sat right next to him, pressing herself against his chest. He hugged her absentmindedly.

"Daddy?" she started.

"Mmhmm?" he replied.

"Can I go on your work trip with you?"

"Hm? What? Work trip?" he looked at Abby, pausing the highlights.

"Yeah. I figured I could go hang out while you're at the conference and then in the evening...it'll just be you and me. We could have some alone time..." she trailed off suggestively.

He raised his eyebrows. "Ohhhh, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Your mom usually goes on trips with me."

"She said she's busy this time and can't go...what does the app say?"

"Hold on." He pulled out his phone and opened an app with a grid like a calendar. "Huh. Yeah. Looks like it's okay." He turned to her and smiled his special smile.

Abby felt her insides go gooey. "Yaaay! Love you, Daddy, we'll have the best time." She turned to hug him and whispered in his ear. "Mom said you would need to change your booking to a room with two beds. You don't really need to, do you?"

"I'll let her know I did, but there's probably no need," he rumbled back, his voice vibrating her chest and making her nipples tingle.

Abby squeezed him harder.

***

Hank's anticipation for the weekend was so high, he was having a hard time keeping his cool in the days leading up to it. He did his best not to change his habits, but all he wanted to do was spend even more time around his mom. When he did, he was sporting wood the entire time, taking in her scent and staring at her curves.

His devotion was obvious to her, and she warned him off several times to avoid tipping off his dad and sister, who spent the same time in their own world. Abby was flirting even more than usual, to the point he was amazed his mom didn't say anything. He asked her about it at one point, unable to hold in his curiosity any more.

"Mom, you see what Abby's doing, right? She's shameless!"

"What is she doing?" she said, not looking up from her tablet. She was perched sideways on a couch, reading.

"She's, like, all over Dad. You can't not see it."

"She's just practicing. It's harmless. I used to do it with my Dad, too."

"Practicing what? Flirting?" He felt funny saying it.

"Exactly. The same thing you've been doing the last 8 months."

"Me?" he asked, amazed.

She put her tablet down and looked at him. "You've been hanging around me like a lost puppy, hoping I'll bend over or accidentally lift my shirt. It's adorable."

"I wasn't doing that," he grumbled, knowing he had been.

"Relax, it's fine. Neither of you really dated in school, so you're new at showing your appreciation for the opposite sex. It's harmless."

Hank sat down on the couch with her, going over how he'd been acting around his mom. In hindsight it did seem pretty obvious. "Does Dad just ignore her, then?"

"Would you ignore a nubile young woman throwing herself at you?"

"I didn't ignore you." Hank felt pretty smug he'd fielded that one properly, as indicated by his mom's face lighting up.

"Hank Jenkins, you smooth talker! Come here and give me a kiss."

He didn't know what kind of a kiss she wanted, so he settled for a close-mouthed peck on the lips. As he leaned back, she surprised him by lifting her sweater and showing her bra to him. He left with a red face, a hard dick, and a promise from his mom it would be a memorable weekend.

***

Abby had a plan, but she was having a hard time fine-tuning it. She knew she was going to fuck her dad this weekend, but she wanted to knock him off his feet. To do that, she needed to bring something sexy to wear, but she was having a hard time choosing. When she tried to pack it all, she had too many bags. Her mom would make her repack.

In the end, after much internal debate, she chose a summer outfit she knew he had checked her out in, and a thin nightie that was not very good at concealing, well, anything. When she tried it on she could see the dark circles of her areola and her panties showing through.

The day finally came when they were to depart, bags packed and in the car for the drive, snacks prepared for the trip. Her mom was giving out hugs to the departees, telling them to have fun and not get into trouble. Abby rushed through it, eager to get on the road. When her dad finally joined her in the car, they set out with music blaring.