Love in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were a couple blocks away, Abby stripped off her sweater, displaying her best bra. She took it off next, and settled back in her seat, tits jiggling with each bump in the road.

"I approve of your road trip attire," her dad said, glancing over at her chest.

"Thank you, Daddy. If you're a careful driver, you can touch them, but be gentle."

With that, she watched with delight as he reached over and took a boob in hand, fondling it. His rough fingers on her soft skin sent shivers of lightning to her nips and puss. After a light pinch, he went back to driving, with a slight adjustment in his groin.

Abby looked for his bulge, finding the impressive lump easily. She imagined what was under the strained fabric, feeling her squishy feeling returning. She was going to be good and ready by the time they got to the hotel.

***

Hank watched his dad and Abby drive away, closing the door when they were lost to sight. He turned and found his mom watching him, a predatory grin on her face.

"Is your dick hard?" she asked. "I can practically smell your precum from here."

"It might be. Do you want to see?" He started to unbutton his pants, but she stopped him.

"No, let's have some fun first. Go put on your thinnest pair of shorts, no underwear, and no shirt. I want some visual foreplay."

"Ummmm, okay." Hank's mind raced with new ideas. They hadn't had a significant amount of time to play before, so this was all new. "Can you put on your skimpiest panties and a tank top, but no bra?"

"Deal."

They separated to their rooms, coming out when dressed as directed. Hank took in his mom and felt drool form in his mouth. Her bikini panties were pink and sheer, the sides pulled up on her hips, framing her sexy belly. Her top hung over her tits and her nipples formed obvious tents. He could almost trace their outline by sight.

"Can I ask you to wear that all weekend?" he said, panting.

She laughed. "Maybe. Or maybe I'll find something else to wear. Or maybe I'll wear nothing at all. Seeing you with a tent in your shorts, I think my panties are going to be soaked in no time."

Hank took a step towards her but again she stopped him.

"Hang on. Don't rush; we'll get there. I want to anticipate first."

"I've been anticipating all week!" he practically shouted, throwing his hands up.

She giggled and said, "Do you really want to do it now and have it over? Let's extend things. Play. I promise you it'll be worth it in the end." She took the final step between them and planted a scorching kiss on his mouth, while gently cupping his rampant groin.

When Hank tried to reciprocate, she let loose, dancing back a few steps. "Ah, ah, ahhh. First rule, only I get to touch. You just hang out and look sexy."

Her movement was his reward. Seeing her breasts freely moving under her shirt added carbon to his iron rod.

"Okay, but how long? And what do we do? We can't just stand here."

"We still need to eat. I'm going to make dinner, and you're going to help me."

Hank was surprised at how much fun making food with his scantily dressed mom turned out to be. When he wasn't actively chopping or mixing, he was free to stare to his heart's content.

Now that he had the time and freedom to really stare, Hank started to notice parts of her which turned him on just as much as her ass and tits. Her graceful neck when she tilted her head. Her belly when she tensed her abs. Her cute feet with red nail polish he'd never seen before.

To his surprise, his mom checked him out just as much as he did her. When he was lifting a heavy pot, she watched his arms. When he smiled her eyes roamed over his face. She avidly watched each of the hundred times he had to adjust his dick.

It was a simple dinner of spaghetti and meat sauce made from scratch. During the sauce prep, his mom tried to show him the recipe and the spices that went into it. It took them a couple hours all told, and by the time they were done Hank was both horny and famished. They took care of the hunger first, eating together at the kitchen table.

At one point, after they'd each had a couple of bites, she said, "Can you taste them? The spices we put in?"

Hank took another bite, trying his best to filter out individual flavours, but was unable to. He shrugged and said, "Maybe I need to practice, I don't taste anything different from your normal sauce."

"It is my normal sauce, but I was hoping you'd be able to pick out the components after helping make it. I can taste it all."

"I guess you have super senses, because I can't pick anything out."

"Maybe. Keep trying."

Near the end of the meal, Hank's hunger retreated, leaving him with only horniness. He found himself distracted by the shift of his mom's breasts as she forked noodles in her mouth. She spotted his preoccupation and - accidentally or not - dropped a dollop of sauce on her top.

"Oh darn!" she said. "This will stain if I don't rinse it right away."

With that, she pushed away from the table, yanking her top off in a quick motion. Hank's world slowed down as he watched his mom's tits come into view. They were perfect. Her hard nipples thrust forward into the air, the full orbs resting against her ribs. He ached to take them into his hands, to lick and suckle at them, but instead just sat and watched as she walked to the sink.

She ran water over her top, using a cloth to scrub at the stain. The scrubbing motion had her tits dancing, and Hank was happy to watch. She was down to only bikini panties, which seemed to flip his switch. He stood and walked to her, approaching her from behind.

When he put his hands on her hips, she flinched a bit before turning her head and saying, "I thought I was the only one allowed to touch?"

"You look like you could use some help." He ran his hands up and down her sides, feeling her soft skin.

"I'm not sure the help you're offering is going to get this stain off. It might make new ones." She went back to her scrubbing, giving him tacit approval to continue.

The lump in Hank's shorts was fully extended, so when he stepped closer, it was the first thing to touch her, right in the gap between her ass cheeks. He groaned as he pushed into her crack, and she pushed back, ensuring he was properly lodged. He wrapped his arms around her chest, cupping her warm tits and giving a hard squeeze, the way she liked at Christmas.

She hissed and said, "Gentle!"

"Sorry," he replied, easing up to a soft cupping motion. His cock in her crack felt wonderful, so he pushed, feeling a corresponding pulse of pleasure radiate out. It took over his brain, so he pushed again to keep the feeling going. He was so turned on he thought he might come just from this alone.

"I don't want to stain my shorts," he said, before stepping back. Stripping his clothing off, he noticed his mom had stopped her scrubbing. She was just standing at the sink, head down.

Cock now bare, tip leaking a significant amount of precum, he stepped up to her again, taking her panties in his hands and peeling them off her hips and down her legs. The gusset stuck briefly on her labia as he pushed them down, and he could see a wet patch where they'd been soaking up her juices.

Hank felt a wave of surreal awareness come over him and it was like he stepped away from his body for a second. He was naked with his sexy mom, and she was turned on by it. His cock was only inches from her, ready to spread his arousal on her ass. He was about to fuck her, and she wanted him to do it.

He stepped forward again, pressing his dick into her ass crack, his hands finding her tits. She moaned when he touched her, tilting her head, her hair flipping over to bare her neck. Hank leaned in, planting his mouth on her skin, nipping and kissing her hot flesh. She moaned louder.

His precum was seeping freely, coating his dick and her ass in his lube, as he rolled his hips to produce a fucking motion.

"I can smell you," she sighed. "I can smell your arousal. I need it, Hank. I need to taste it."

Turning in his arms until they were face to face, his naked mother looked down between them. She touched his head and then licked his essence from her finger.

"Mmmmm, you taste wonderful."

A question rolled through Hank's mind, but he discarded it when she reached back down again. Grabbing his dick, she lifted one leg and stood on her tiptoes. Sensing her intention, Hank crouched a bit until she could fit him under her now exposed pussy.

Together, mother and son worked to fit his dick into her drooling quim. When he felt her hot entrance begin to give way he thrust upwards.

"Fuck!" he blurted, as he sank into her liquid heat.

"Hank!" she echoed, using his name as a curse as he spread her open. "Fuck me!"

Hank had only had sex once before. Doing it standing up was entirely new, and it took a bit to get coordinated enough to start an in and out motion. There was some aborted thrusting on each of their parts until he grabbed hold of her hips, using it as leverage to thrust over and over again.

He was inexperienced, hadn't come in a while, and had been teased for hours. It took him no time to feel his orgasm build to the point of no return.

"I'm going to come," he hastily warned her. "Should I pull out?"

"Just come, baby. Come in your mother."

Everything else dropped away, except for Hank's climax, as he thrust one final time up into her. The universe was centered on his dick, buried in his mom's cunt, knocking on the door to her womb. He exploded, pouring semen into her, load after load, coating her cervix.

Hank thrust once more, feeling his dick sing with pleasure, almost overwhelming him. His legs quivered and he felt he might fall down but he managed to steady himself. He slumped against her, breathing hard, heart beating, still clutching at her hips.

The feeling of love and care he got when his mom hugged him close to her naked chest almost made Hank cry. Here she was, still loving him, when he'd forced himself on her like a brute.

"Sorry," he said, not sure what he was sorry for. For coming too fast, for fucking her so abruptly.

"Shh. You needed it. You needed to get it out, so you could clear your head."

His soft dick fell out of her, leaving a trail of semen where it dragged along her leg. When he felt recovered enough to stand away from her he took in the sight of her sexy body. Red, wet lips, hard nipples, the upper slopes of her breasts flushed red.

She smiled at him, still holding onto his arms. "I think I could use a shower. When I'm all clean, maybe you could help me come?"

Hank felt a number of impulses then. To shower with her. To fuck her again. To kiss her. The one he decided on surprised him. "No, he said. Wait."

She raised her eyebrows and looked down at his shriveled dick. "Do you want to go again?"

He shook his head, stepping back and taking her hand to lead her to the kitchen table. He turned her and helped her sit up on it. It wasn't fair that he had come but she hadn't. She had needs too. Some men might be squeamish about what he was about to do, but Hank didn't care.

He knelt down on the floor between her legs, holding onto her thighs, and took in the sight of his mother's freshly fucked wet pussy. Traces of him clung to her lips and ran down her legs. Her own juices were everywhere. He started out by extending his tongue to lick her once from bottom to top with the flat of his tongue.

"Oh, Hank! Your father's never done this!" She clutched at his hair and leaned back, opening her legs further.

He pushed his face into her pussy and devoured her, licking and sucking for all he was worth. When he lathed his tongue over her clit, she twitched hard, crying out, so he did it again. Her response each time was so gratifying he spent several minutes on her clit alone, variating his approach to keep her guessing.

He found he didn't mind the taste of his own spunk at all, and even if he did, his mom had sucked and swallowed it many times already. It was only fair to return the favour.

Taking one hand, he gently pushed two fingers inside of her as he sucked on her clit, happy to hear a rising note of appreciation come from her mouth. He could feel his slimy spend coating his digits.

"That's it! Don't stop!" she screamed.

Hank didn't change anything, and soon was rewarded by a fountain of his mother's cream squirting his face. Her vagina gripped his fingers tightly, as her belly muscles rolled and clenched. He kept up the attack on her clit until she pushed him away. He settled for watching her finish her climax, leaning back on one arm, tits heaving with each deep breath.

When she calmed down, he pulled his sticky fingers from her and stood up. "I think we both need a shower now," he proclaimed.

***

The drive was agonizing. Abby wanted her dad to pull over and fuck her brains out, but he insisted on making good time because they needed to check in and get settled before it was too late.

He didn't ignore her; far from it. He played with her boobs regularly, each time fondling and caressing until she was panting. Now and then he rubbed her leg, getting so close to her pussy she could feel the heat on his hand. He'd move his pinky against her for a bit before going back to driving. Abby's panties were a sopping mess within an hour.

At one point during the drive, he was running his hand over her breast when they passed a semi truck. Abby hadn't considered people would be able to see her bare tits until that moment and when she looked up she saw the truck driver smiling and waving. She waved back and then ignored him. She was topless for her dad, who cared who else saw.

The extended fondle session had her aching in her pelvis. Her nipples were harder than ever, her areola crinkled to match. Her dad seemed to really like playing with them, pinching them lightly. Abby was in heaven, feeling her dad's hands on her. At one point he squeezed too hard.

"Hey!" she yelped.

He let up immediately, and said, "Sorry, Pumpkin. Are they sensitive?"

She rubbed her aching tit, feeling the pain subside. "A little, I guess. Seems okay now. You can pull over and kiss them better if you want," she said with a grin.

"I'd love to, and I will later, but for now we're making great time."

She flopped her head to one side. "Ugh! Fine, maybe I'll just pleasure myself then." She looked sideways at him to see his reaction.

"You don't want to wait for me to help?"

Of course she wanted his help. She wanted all of him. The memory of his dick in her pussy still shone in her mind, and she wanted it again. It would be better the second time, she was sure. Not that it hadn't been good the first time, but she felt like she could come on it. She wanted to feel him in her when he came.

"I'll wait," she grumped.

The drive ended eventually, and Abby put her shirt back on to go to the hotel. It wasn't the nicest hotel but not the worst. Certainly better than the motel. Abby waited while he checked in and then they went to their room together.

Once in the door, Abby threw her bag on the floor and pulled her shirt off again, followed by her shorts and wet panties. She turned to see her dad watching her, his face displaying his interest.

"Well? Get those clothes off!" she ordered, pulling at his shirt.

"Yes, Ma'am," he grinned, and he started disrobing.

Abby watched as his body came into view for only the second time. His muscular chest and arms, his solid stomach and then...she licked her lips as she watched his cock come into view. First the wiry black hairs on his pubis, then the base of him, thick and dark. His shaft emerged and culminated in his mushroom head. She noted with satisfaction the droplet nestled in his slit. Then he was naked, standing ready for her next order.

Abby knew what she wanted, what she needed. She grabbed his hand and tugged him to follow her to the king sized bed in the middle of the room. She lay down on it, scrambling back to the headboard, her tits swaying, her slick labia sliding up against each other. When she was situated on her back, legs bent and pressed together, she watched her dad and waited.

He watched her in return, taking in her nudity. He'd been semi-hard when he took his clothes off, but now while watching her his cock surged to full size. He kneeled up onto the bed, following her route and ending up at her knees, his cock jutting up over them.

Towering above her as she lay there, he seemed a giant, with a giant cock, reminding Abby of when she had been sure he'd never fit in her. She knew better now, and could feel the ache of wanting to have him in her again. He waited patiently until she spread her legs apart, symbolically and literally granting him access to her body. This wasn't like the last time, when she had jumped him, she could see he was as eager to have her as she was to let him.

Abby smiled and beckoned to him, saying, "Please, Daddy. I need you."

He reached over and pulled one of the pillows from the bed and said, "Lift your hips."

When she did, he placed the pillow under her, as if placing her on a pedestal. She watched as he gripped her legs in his hands, spreading them further apart, and leaning over her. Abby bit her lip as his rampant cock got closer to her wet pussy. She could see the droplet on his slit had turned into a river. She reached a small hand out and scooped some of the syrupy liquid onto her finger before sticking it in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy, you taste good. I have another set of lips that want a taste," she teased, writhing her hips.

"Normally I'd take my time, but I get the feeling you're as ready as you'll ever be," he rumbled.

She nodded, tilting her pelvis. The way her legs were parted, she knew he could see her flower spread to accept him. When his head touched her, she moaned. When he dragged his cock from her throbbing clit down to her entrance, she cried out. When he found the needy opening to her thirsty womb, she screamed, "Fuck me!"

He pushed, the entrance to her vagina expanding to let him in. Sweat sprang out on Abby's forehead as she felt herself stretch to her limit once again. Remembering the work it took to get him in her vagina the first time, Abby braced herself against the headboard and pushed back. With a grunt, her father penetrated her with his glans.

"AAahhhhhhh," she sighed loudly. "More!" she called.

Her father fed her more, pushing an inch into her. The full feeling spread as he did. Inch by inch, he put more of his cock into her until his pelvis met hers, his balls settling against her ass.

"You've got all of me," he grunted.

It was so much better than the first time. Abby's nerves sent spikes of pleasure to her brainstem, overwhelming her senses. All she could think of was the giant dick in her pussy, and how much she wanted it to move.

"Fuck me," she groaned. She wanted to help, but felt powerless to do anything apart from lay there and feel.

He pulled out of her a bit, then pushed in. He did it again, pulling out further before slamming back in. The third time, he pulled back even further and fucked in hard, pushing her body with the force of it. Abby felt him hit her barrier, the same barrier as the last time. It had resisted his intrusion before, but now seemed to welcome it, like her body wanted to let him into its deepest sanctum.

Each plunge of his dick deep into her body was matched by a push on her now squishy barrier, and Abby loved it. She knew she was built to fit her dad's cock perfectly, to take in his full length and his full load.

He was into a regular rhythm now, breathing hard, hips pumping as he drove his cock into her over and over. Abby felt her body match his, her pussy eagerly accepting each thrust. She could feel it, her peak was approaching like a freight train barreling down the line. Her mouth was open, drool pooling in her mouth, each fuck of her dad's cock producing a matching 'uh'.