Love in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came, it wasn't with a howl, it was with a long, slow high-pitched sigh, as she achieved her goal.

Her pussy bore down on the slab of meat inside of her, gripping and milking it. She was peripherally aware of her dad riding out her orgasm. Her tummy tensed over and over, her hips shifting to try to get more cock. Right at her peak, when she was tipping over the top, her dad put his thumb on her clit, rubbing it. The added pleasure extended her coming, keeping her going for what felt like forever.

When she'd flopped limp, wrung out by pleasure, she felt her flushed cheeks split in a grin. She'd come on her dad's cock. She couldn't wait to do it again, but first, she needed to feel him come.

"I need to feel you," she said. She pulled at his arm, directing him to lay over her. The shift in position resulted in her legs spreading as wide as they could go. She was still ultra-aware of him in her, and now added to it was the press of his pelvis on her clit. Abby welcomed his weight on her, wrapping her legs around his back and locking her ankles.

"Fill me up with your stuff, Daddy," she whispered in his ear.

He sighed, "Oh, Princess. You feel so good." He started a slow in-and-out, while lifting his head to look at her chest. He leaned down to kiss her breasts, suckling on her nipples in turn.

Abby held his head as he did this, enjoying his touch on her skin, but rocked her hips, urging him to speed up. He did, and soon she was being overwhelmed by a follow up mini-come. Her dad sucked extra hard on her nipple, sending a jolt of pain mixed with pleasure.

Abby clenched her vagina, and felt him tremble and tense up, so she did it again. He was moving higher up her body, tilting her hips until he was above her, pounding his cock into her.

"Come, Daddy," she ordered.

He did. With a final lunge he buried himself into her pussy, contacting her squishy barrier, and came. Groaning aloud, he followed her example, his body tensing rhythmically as he powered his semen into his daughter.

"That's it," she cooed, stroking his back. She knew each pulse of his cock was accompanied by a load of his seed being shot deep in her vagina.

When he was done, he rolled over, as he did last time, but this time he pulled from her clutching honeypot, letting a stream of juices flow from her. She felt the ache of the loss of him in her as her vagina contracted to normal size. She cuddled up to her panting dad, laying her breasts against his chest.

He lazily held her to him with one arm, still recovering. When his breathing slowed, he said, "Feel better?"

She nodded on his chest. After the long drive and getting royally fucked, she was feeling sleepy. It was exactly what she'd wanted. They stayed cuddled for some time, until she had to adjust, moving her aching tits away from him.

He saw the movement and furrowed his brow. "Do they hurt? I didn't squeeze them too hard in the car, did I?"

"I don't think it was you," she said. "They're just tender."

***

Hank had never had a better time in the shower. Body temperature water streamed over him and his mom as they soaped each other up. He took his time washing her breasts and her ass, running his hands everywhere he could reach. He took special care to make sure her nipples were clean with his mouth.

He put his soapy cock between her ass cheeks, grinding into her rosebud with his rejuvenated shaft. To his surprise, she didn't protest the different hole, pushing back into him. The combo of slippery skin and pressure had him ramping back up for another orgasm, but he held back.

His mom did her part, ensuring his cock and balls were properly washed, even running her hand up his ass crack, tickling his hole. When he twitched in surprise, she grinned and said, "Turnabout is fair play. I won't say no to having your cock in my ass, but I might return the favour."

Hank felt a tremor of unease at the thought. He'd never considered anything going in his ass. For that matter, fucking his mom in the ass hadn't really crossed his mind either. He felt lucky enough to be putting it in her pussy.

Shoving the thought aside, he leaned in and kissed her. She opened her mouth immediately, chasing his tongue with hers, pulling him under the water. The added stream of liquid flowing over their faces as they frenched enhanced his enjoyment unexpectedly. His mom's tongue tasted divine and they took turns sucking, licking, biting and smooching.

When Hank started to thrust his dick into her belly, she pushed him away before turning off the water.

"Let's get out. I want to cuddle in the living room for a bit. Then we can fuck once more before bed."

"Deal," he said.

They matched words with actions, and were soon on a couch, laid out on their sides, him the big spoon. They had dressed in their pre-dinner clothes, which gave Hank the exact correct amount of skin to touch. They watched TV, and he ran his hands over his mom's body. Occasionally she turned over and they kissed for a while.

His cock was hard the entire time, and by the time bedtime arrived he was feeling an ache in his balls.

"I think I'm ready to empty these into you again," he whispered in her ear, while thrusting into her butt.

"Do you want my ass, or my pussy?" she whispered back.

Hank didn't want to go there tonight, but her willingness to do it made him wonder how often she did it with his dad. He said, "Your pussy. I can't get enough of it."

"Good answer," she giggled.

They tumbled off of the couch, heading to his room hand in hand. When there, they stripped again and fell into bed. Hank took his time, playing and stroking and caressing her until she was red in the face and panting.

"Put it in, Hank." She opened her legs in a gesture remarkably similar to the way her daughter had for her husband, if she'd only known it.

This was the first time for Hank in a bed, so it took him more learning to find her vagina but when he did, he pushed into her in one long thrust. It dragged groans out of them both when he was fully seated in her.

She lay under him, hands on his sides, legs lifted and wrapped around him. He held a breast gently, remembering her sensitivity from earlier, and leaned in to suckle the tit that had given him sustenance years ago.

His mom moaned at the feel of him at her breast, but said, "Is that it? No fucking?" She pouted.

Hank laughed and pulled out, cherishing the feel of her wet sheath sucking at his dick. He pushed back in, drawing another groan from his mom. He did it again, and again, each time concentrating on how it felt, and the feel of her walls around him.

After a bit he got into a longer stroke, learning the extent he could pull out without falling out the whole way. When he was in full flight, he could feel his orgasm building too fast so he slowed down.

His mom whined under him, "Don't stop."

"I'm going to come," he warned.

"It's okay. We have all weekend, just don't stop."

Hank picked up again and felt the same approach of his climax, his cock in the fire of his mom's vagina. When he knew it was too late to prevent it, he kept going, and soon was firing more of his semen into her, adding to the load he had planted there earlier. He was in heaven, figuratively and literally. When he came, his mom clutched at him, wrapping him in her arms and legs, her vagina clamping on his dick over and over to match his own explosions.

Hank went boneless after, collapsing on his mom. She hugged him close and then pushed him off, rolling him to one side.

Orgasms done, they stayed and cuddled, neither of them feeling the need to get up or dress. Hank felt sleep was possible, but was enjoying his mom's naked body next to his.

As his mind roamed in the ecstasy of post-coitus, he remembered the thought from earlier.

"Why are your breasts tender?" he asked.

"They're not really. Well, maybe a little," she answered, checking herself with a hand.

"Can you normally pick out the spices in your sauce? Or smell things like my precum?"

"The spices, yeah, that's why I use them. Precum, maybe? Why are you asking?"

"I dunno, aren't those the signs you talked about on my birthday? When you're ovulating?"

She lay in his bed, silently thinking. "Um. Yes, they are, but the app shows I'm not going to ovulate for days."

"Oh. That would be bad, right? If you were?"

Hank's mom turned to him and smiled. "I appreciate your concern. It's very touching, and the sign of a considerate lover. I'm sure it's just a coincidence." She put on a sly expression. "Are you worried you knocked your mommy up? Worried you put your sperm in my womb to make a baby?"

To their surprise, her words generated a definitive response from his cock. Hank blushed, feeling like he'd been exposed as a degenerate by his own body.

She saw his reaction and said, "I didn't expect that. Does it turn you on, thinking of me getting pregnant?"

"I don't know. It did it on its own!"

She laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. Maybe you have a pregnancy fetish. Or maybe the thought of knocking up your mom excites you?" She looked from his face to his dick and back again.

"I don't know? All I know is when you started talking like that, I got really excited."

"Dirty talk can be exciting. Maybe I'll use it over the next couple days," she said, with a naughty smile. "I know you're ready to go again, but I need some rest. Save it for tomorrow, okay? I want you rested and in top form when you knock your mom up."

Hank groaned, "Mommmm..."

She giggled and snuggled up next to him. Hank did his best to think of other things in order to get his dick to go down, and to forget the last topic of conversation.

***

Abby and her dad went out for dinner in the restaurant in the lobby. Dinner conversation was light, but Abby didn't need more. She was satisfied and happy, and was looking forward to round two before bed. She ate an appetizer, an entree and dessert, explaining she needed her strength. Her dad just smiled and ordered his own dessert.

That evening, she did her best to ride him for a change, straddling his supine form on the bed. It didn't take as much effort this time and she grinned with success when she managed to sink her body down his cock, taking all of him in. She wasn't sure what to do apart from moving her hips, which she did for a bit, before her dad showed her.

He pulled her down, so her breasts hung over his face, and told her to move up and down his body. She soon found the way, and was riding his cock for all she was worth. It was tiring! Before long, she was sweating and breathing hard, chasing her orgasm.

Whenever she slowed down, her dad would lift his head and take her large nipple in his mouth, suckling and playing. It distracted her and she lost her rhythm, and had to start all over again but she loved it. She'd ride her daddy's dick anytime.

At times when she sat down hard, she could feel him poking her squishy barrier, and she yearned to feel him exploding within her again. It was a delicious feeling, as if highlighting how far in her body he was.

When he came, she lay on his chest and felt his dick spurt his sauce in her. She had a little come, nothing like the one before, and then fell asleep with her daddy's cock still plugged in her pussy.

The next morning was a rushed quickie, as he had to get ready for his conference. Abby pouted and told him he needed to stay with her and keep fucking her or she'd die. He laughed and filled her once before going to have a shower.

Abby stayed in bed, hand across her belly, imagining the pool of her dad's semen in her belly. She bit her lip nervously. She had a secret, and wasn't sure how much trouble she was in.

Monitoring her body's natural rhythm had become second nature to her. She knew when her period was going to arrive, when she was safe to have sex, and when she was fertile. When her dad had fucked her, he'd known it was safe, but Abby didn't want safe. She wanted passion. She wanted to feel him bucking against her, spewing his cum in her when it wasn't safe.

The secret Abby was stewing about was that she had gone on her mom's app, and modified the calendar to show they were in the safe part of their cycle.

They weren't.