Love in the Time of COVID Ep. 01

Story Info
Separated by COVID and geopolitics, they finally unite.
2.7k words
4
3.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*God...what do I do about this,* Jerry fretted. The bell chimed from above, letting the passengers know they could unbuckle their seatbelts. What ensued was a frenzy. Hours on a plane culminated in these final moments where desperate travelers jostled to move one person ahead, like it would change their entire day. Jerry however was stuck thinking about how to hide his cock. 11 hours on a crowded plane. Despite distractions of movies and books, he and his penis were single-mindedly focused on reuniting with his love, Vivian.

Vivian and Jerry had been separated for over a year, but now were both flying in to Istanbul from China and the US. A love forbidden by geopolitics and the global pandemic. It was so close now though. Throughout the whole plane ride, it felt as though Jerry was already smelling her long silky black hair, already tasting her soft tender lips, and already caressing her supple breasts in his hands. His cock was agitated the whole flight, rising at the simple thought of her grace and her soft skin against his.

He remembered frequently their flight together previously to South Africa, where Vivian stroked him under the blanket almost to the point of climax, even with a passenger sitting right next to them. It took all his will to stop her then, and he in turn sucked in her soft moans as he rubbed her clit while keeping her hands from drawing his cum out. What he would have given to have her on this flight. Now, finally with the ability to take the next step, he was frozen with a massive display protruding from his pants. The blanket couldn't help him any longer. His sweatpants showed every little detail.

*Breath, breath.* He stretched his shirt out as much as it would go, tucked the tip of his cock up into his pants waist, picked up his bag and started shuffling through the aisle. No one is going to notice and even if they do, the embarrassment will only last for a moment.

"Thank you for flying with us!" the flight attendant addressed him cheerily as he advanced toward the front of the plane. The attendant glanced down at Jerry's pants, and quickly shifted his gaze back up. He raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you," Jerry responded, and ducked out of the cabin in a hurry. Jerry stepped out onto the tarmac to be greeted by the blue skies and rolling hills surrounding Istanbul's airport. He hustled into the bus to take him to the terminal.

*What will she be wearing?* Jerry stared at the roof of the bus as images slid through his mind. *Her black and white dress? Her dark navy dress? Her cashmere sweater I sent her last year? High cut top and short shorts? It's warm enough for it.* It was like switching outfits on a video game character, and they all were exciting and perfect. *What will she be wearing underneath...?*

Jerry imagined peeling her shirt down to reveal her gentle sloping shoulders welcoming his lips. He imagined a red strap, indicating a seductive red lace bra. He imagined her on the bed with her dress in his hands and a vision of her red hot panties in front of him, the final obstacle to suckling on her clit. The bus shook Jerry back to reality. He remembered he had to hold himself together for just another couple of hours. But every moment not with Vivian felt like torture.

Jerry alighted from the bus, and made his way quickly through the terminal only to be halted in the long immigration line. Sweat began to eek out of the pores on his forehead. He felt hot and anxious. Each moment in this line was one less moment with his baby. Jerry popped his head up over and over again, looking for the front of the line, but getting nothing. The slowness wore on him. He searched for internet anything to let him connect again with Vivian, even digitally.

*There, got it.* Jerry tapped rapidly on the phone, his anxious state pouring through his words.

They were met with a simple, but sweet and gentle caressing response, "It's okay Gougou, take your time." That was her pet name for him. Little dog. In all truth, he was her little dog. He lapped up everything she said and did. And also tried to hump her leg at every opportunity...

*There will be time.* He reassured himself. Her words convinced him. *You'll get there soon enough.* Eventually Jerry made it through the line and was greeted by a courteous lady at the counter. She quickly moved him through the process, approving his vaccination record, and clearing one of his last major hurdles. Jerry collected his bags at the claim, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and went to find his rental car.

The highways were clear, barely a soul on them. It was a helpful transition to have beautiful clear rolling roads for his first time driving in this new country. He found he could make up for lost time as well. Speed limits called for about 80km. He may have been going close to double... Jerry turned on the radio hoping to get a taste of the music scene. A sensual Turkish song filled the car, smooth and silky. His mind turned to visions of Vivian's hips pressed close to his and the two moving as one on the dance floor. Her chest brushed repeatedly along his upper abdomen, exciting both of them. They stared at each other as they twirled, her bright smile gleaming as always. Jerry drank it up.

His attention turned back to the road. The city was approaching and great mosques began to fill the horizon, their minarets piercing the sky. Jerry focused in for this final leg through the city, winding through streets as the Apple Maps voice called names he never could have imagined. An officer waved him through a COVID checkpoint after tagging him as an obvious tourist. 2 minutes...1 minute to the hotel.

Vivian likes it fancy. And boy did she do fancy for their first night in this city at the center of the world. As he rounded the corner, the impressive white building came into view. It's Victorian traditional architecture demonstrated the intense cultural fusion of the city and its history.

Jerry's palms were sweating. He didn't know what this would be like. Seeing her for the first time in over a year. Would they still have that spark? Would they still have that chemistry? Would she still be attracted to him? He may have added a little cushion to his belly.

He pulled into the driveway, seeing if he could peer into the building. The concierge rushed to his aid and assistance, pulling his bags from his cars and his keys from his trembling fingers. So much excitement building to this one moment, the tips of his fingers were on fire. He tried to stand tall, like a gentleman, but inside he was giddy. He had butterflies, and worse, his penis was starting to fill with the anticipation of feeling Vivian's gentle touch. A bulge started forming just as he was putting his bags through the X-ray machine.

And then he spotted her, leaning on a couch in the lobby across from the entrance. Her slender frame wrapped in her playful black and white dress. Her long full black hair flowed down her shoulders and back and shaped her gentle pensive face. She looked peacefully to the hallway and back to her phone. Jerry watched her for the brief moments she didn't notice him. He sucked in the outline of her breasts, and the light gleaming off her exposed thighs.

"Sir, your passport, please." Jerry absentmindedly fumbled for his passport and just barely handed it over as Vivian looked up.

"Oohhhhhhh, Xiaogou!!!!" Vivian squealed in excitement as she hurriedly shuffled to him. The two felt the space between them shrink and shrink, as if it were slow motion. They felt the tips of each others fingers initial contact on their bodies and the tight squeeze and embrace. She was so soft in his arms. So warm. So giving. Jerry sucked in her scent. The doormen watched the scene, but Vivian and Jerry paid no attention to anything else going on.

He gripped her, squeezed her back as to never let her go. She sank into his body, pressed close. She could hear his heart beat in her ear. Vivian's body missed his touch, missed how tight he held her, missed the feel of her breasts brushing up against him and his fingers wrapping around her. She longed for his breathing, the steady flow of his chest rising and falling and her head bobbing with it. But now they were there, in that moment, no longer imagining it over phone calls and lonely nights, but two real, hot bodies feeling every inch of each other.

Jerry's hands were so eager. The nervousness present only moments ago transformed into desire within an instant of her touch. It was right. She was right in his arms. Vivian's legs gave a little, her body betraying her urge for him to envelope her and carry her away. He caught her weight. Only then did she notice the protrusion in his pants pressed against her waist, her familiar friend finally back in her life.

*Sweatpants Xiaogou? Are you trying to show off your cock?* Her fingers squeezed his back; her nails dug gently but needily into him. From the build up of the whole trip, her nails now digging into him, her body in his hands, and the pressure and slight brushing of her waist on his cock, Jerry felt like he was ready to explode right there in the lobby. He breathed deep, almost like he was coming up for air, in an effort to hold it all in.

The two slowly let air seep back in between them not letting each other go more than inches away. Their foreheads touched gently. Hovering in the space, Jerry leaned his lips forward for hers. She met them as light beamed between them from the setting sun. They're so tender and wet, Jerry's lips thought as they struggled to have more of her. They pulled away from each other again, noticing the heads that were quickly turning away.

*This is like a movie, haha.* "I missed you," Jerry wrenched from his chest.

"I missed you too, Gougou," Vivian beamed back. *And that big Canoli you just pressed up against me.*

"Sir, miss, please follow me." They approached the counter to finish Jerry's check-in. Jerry didn't hear a word while at the desk, he struggle to engage, his eyes terrified to be torn away from Vivian. Vivian told him what to do. He obeyed. She slipped closer to him at the desk. Jerry slid his hand down to her hips and drew her even more close.

Jerry could feel her subtle, almost indistinct movements that rubbed her left cheek ever so slightly back and forth over his cock. Was she playing with him right there? Did she know he was about to burst? She moved just centimeters away and angled her body towards him as the man at the desk processed Jerry's passport. Her hand gently disappeared from the counter and reappeared with her fingers lightly brushing the tip of his cock through the fabric.

*Fuck Xiaogou, you are so hard already... I want your Canoli against me... pressed between my legs..* Vivian's subtle strokes turned to gentle scratches. She felt the outline of his balls up his thick shaft. *Your balls are so full of little swimmers, so full for me, aren't they?* She could feel the heat between her own legs as well. Her thighs began to sweat. *My Meimei's already wet, god its already starting to drip down my leg...* Vivian loved to refer to her pussy as her little sister--Meimei.

Jerry pressed his arm down on the counter desperately. Vivian's tender touch filled the tip of his cock with blood.

"Can I help you with anything else for the moment?" the clerk inquired graciously.

"Nope that's all, thank you very much! Our key? Elevators?" Jerry stammered as he moved to steer Vivian off to their room.

"Right this way sir. Shall I take your..."

"That won't be necessary. Thank you! Have a nice day! Bye bye!" Jerry interjected rapidly.

Jerry and Vivian hurried off down the hallway bag in tow with their hands tied together. They both tapped their feet aggressively waiting for the elevator. The doors opened and they rushed in, slamming the 21st floor button. The doors closed in 3, 2, 1. Jerry whisked Vivian towards him and pressed her back up against the wall. He push both of her hands up around her ears and pressed the weight of his hips against hers. Vivian was shocked by the sudden move. Her breath quickened, chest rising and falling rapidly, showing Jerry the succulent shape of her breast. He peered down at them as they heaved. Jerry's cock grew against her waist again at the sight of her rising and falling chest.

"You think you can just tease me in public? You think you can just stroke me in front of everyone and not expect me to press you up against this wall?" Jerry breathed heavily, inches from her lips.

"Maybe it was all part of the plan...Or maybe I just couldn't help myself," Vivian shot back. Their lips locked again, their sopping wet tongues swirling around each other. Jerry let go of her hands, and wrapped one of his around her lower back and the other around the back of her thigh and ass cheek and he squeezed. Vivian exhaled sharply into his mouth as he gripped her ass. *Pretty soon he'll find out.*

Jerry's fingers extended further around her ass cheek and into her crack. *What?!* his mind and cock exclaimed.

BING! The bell went off slowly bringing the elevator to a halt. But it wasn't their floor. They had only a split second to not look like they were all over each other. Vivian shifted into the corner with Jerry beside her, his arm back around her hips gripping tight. The doors opened and a footman stepped on, giving them a nod. He stood close to the doors facing them with his back turned to Jerry and Vivian. Jerry's hand slowly moved from Vivian's hip to under her dress in the back as he leaned toward her ear. Vivian sunk into his hand as his fingers moved down her crack and between her thighs, expecting the treatment to come.

In Chinese, Jerry whispered into her ear, "How are you not wearing panties you dirty girl? With such a short skirt." His middle finger reached her lips to find her Meimei slipping with juice. "One move and anyone could have seen your delicious WAP."

His finger slid up along her pussy to her clit and back to her bottom lips. Vivian turned her head toward him. Her mouth gaped slightly open as she tracked the movement of his finger. Each time it came close to her pussy hole, her teeth sunk into her bottom lip. She looked into Jerry's eyes.

"I want you to fuck me Xiaogou," she pleaded quietly to him in Chinese. Their eyes locked, his middle finger dipped into her wet warm pussy. Her hands grabbed his other arm and she dropped her head low. *Oh god this is so embarrassing. He's inside me even though we are right behind someone. But I can't wait. My Meimei can't wait. I want Xiaogou inside of me so bad!*

Jerry's finger slowly pulled out and then pressed in deeper. She urgently took his hand and locked their fingers together.

BING! The elevator stopped and doors opened to release their prisoner. They closed just as Jerry was pulling his finger out of Vivian's wet pussy. He turned her towards him and raised his finger to his mouth. Jerry's tongue sucked down the juice from Vivian's pussy as she watched, her tongue pacing around her teeth wishing his finger was in her mouth.

BING! They reached their floor, but hesitated. Jerry pressed his fingers on the open door button. They lingered in the space. Drinking in the heat and their obscene public display, staring back at each other.

To be continued...