Love in the Time of COVID Ep. 02

Story Info
Jerry and Vivian escape the elevator and find their room.
2.7k words
4.7
2.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[After reuniting in Istanbul and taking their chances in the hotel elevator...]

Vivian slid her hand down to his, "Let's go to the room Xiaogou." She led the way out. Jerry pulled the luggage with him, but his eyes were fixed on where Vivian's skirt met her legs. She could feel his stares behind her, and it fueled her fire. She knew she had total control over him. She swayed her hips gently as she pulled him down the hallway, knowing that his cock was swaying along like a duckling following its mother. She only had to take him a little further, keep him off her a for just a little further until she could ravage him in her room.

They turned a corner and Vivian asked for the key. Jerry slid it into her hand while stealing a touch of her fingers. It was all he could get as she was moving so fast. He was just trying to keep up. Was she dying as much as he was? They reached 2114 and she slammed the card against the reader. It beeped red.

"Urggg," Vivian lurched urgently and aggressively. She wanted to get in to have Jerry's Canoli all to herself. Instead, the door wasn't budging and Jerry was starting to press up against her ass, taking advantage of the technical difficulties. She felt his cock beneath the fabric between her cheeks. He positioned his cock so that it lifted her skirt. He squeezed her gently up against the door, pressing her sensitive breasts against the warm wood. Breath slowly escaped her as she reminded herself to try again to get in.

The light turned green. Vivian pressed down on the door handle and pressed her ass back up against Jerry's cock. She couldn't control her body at this point. Instead of heading in, she slid her ass up and down his cock, feeling it fit comfortably between her cheeks. Jerry grabbed her waist, keeping her pressed against him and pulled them both inside almost forgetting the luggage. He quickly shoved Vivian against the closet doors next to a mirror.

"Oh Xiaogou! You're so aggressive..." She tried to eek out the words. Her body leaned in instead. Vivian pressed her ass against his rock hard cock grinding up and down. Jerry manically lifted his right arm above her shoulder and sent it down along her chest, feeling her bare skin and her heaving lungs and beating heart. Her chest was so hot to the touch. Vivian was breathing fast and heavy. He was taking advantage of the longing and lust between her legs and in her heart. He was dominating her total being.

In a desperate lurch, he pushed his fingers beneath the fabric of her dress and fumbled with agitation until his hand fully wrapped around her left breast in relief. Over a year had passed since he felt her soft breast in his hands, her sweet nipple between his fingers. Over a year had passed since Vivian felt his eager hands groping and massaging her breast. Vivian's legs quaked.

"Nggg," she moaned. Jerry sucked in the sound of her moan. His other hand wrapped around her neck and turned her head slightly towards his. He dropped his lips to her cheeks and her jawline and kissed her softly. Her breath was heavy in his ear.

"Oh Xiaogou, how could you keep your cock from me for so long? You've been depriving me. You've been depriving Meimei," she complained through her breath.

"We'll make up for it. Canoli and I will make up for it. We'll give you all fifty shades of dick baby," Jerry promised as he gripped and twisted her nipple tighter and with angst. With his arms wrapped around her as he pulled the two of them a foot to the side, in front of the mirror. He loved to make her watch him fuck her. He loved to make her watch him violate her, and he loved to watch her face as it became flush and uncontrolled.

"It's been so long since I've tasted you. I've been starving without my diet of your juice," Jerry described his pain over the past year. He couldn't hold it any longer, he dropped to his knees, raised her skirt and pulled her hips away from the mirror towards him. His nostrils inhaled deeply her pussy and asshole right in front of his nose. Her soft supple butt cheeks formed a perfect rounded welcome to her tight pink asshole. Jerry ran the tip of his nose up and down along her crack, until it caressed the tender flesh of her anus and his lips quivered millimeters from her glistening lips.

Jerry's fingertips ran down past Vivian's kneecaps and wrapped around her calves, squeezing shins and pressing his thumbs into calf muscles. Slowly they massaged their way back up. He sent his fingers to wrap around her legs and slowly pressed them up her inner thighs. With total control of her hips, Jerry locked Vivian's asshole and pussy up against his face. Vivian arched her back and lifted her head pointing to the ceiling as her wet clit was forced against his smooth shaven chin. Without thinking, Vivian shifted her mound of nerves back and forth along his chin, driving them against its hard bone.

Jerry's eyes were wide shut. He was still stunned with the smell of her. Finally, he slowly and stutteringly opened his lips letting his tongue escape them to steal a taste of her. As his tongue retreated back in, savoring the residue of her savory creamy juice, his wet lips pressed together against her pussy hole. That sweet little taste released him. It released his pent up monster, the tongue with a never-ending appetite.

Jerry's tongue shot out of his mouth with every tastebud greedy for her flesh and the cream leaking out of her pussy. The tip flicked back and forth along the bottom of her clit as the rest pressed and flexed inside her labia, licking all of her slippery wet flesh back and forth. The tip of his tongue returned to his lips and began to search for her hole. Vivian's pussy was so small and tight, it was a game of hide and seek, his tongue wound its way over her pelvic bone and just under the skin below her hole and started following the trail deeper inside her.

Vivian took in a sharp breath with the penetration of his wet soft tongue. She pushed harder against his face. Jerry felt her pussy squeeze around his tongue and still he dug further in. He flexed, expanding his tongue, opening his love up more, pressing his nose harder against her hole and pushing his tongue deeper into her. Vivian's lips opened wide and her eyes rolled up. She looked down at the mirror image of his fingers gripping her thighs and the dribble of her juice down his chin and neck. She hadn't had him inside of her for over a year and a half. She had dreamed of it daily and nightly over the past year, but her pussy was still so unprepared to have him penetrate her so deep with his tongue.

Jerry slowly reeled his tongue back into his mouth, letting her pussy stretch out gently. After swallowing the snack he stole from her pussy, his tongue reached out again, gently pushing into her, stretching her pussy hole once again. Vivian gasped and his pressure on her G-spot made her clench. She wanted more. She wanted this tongue to expand and fill her and fuck her.

"Ahhh, god. Worship me daddy," her words spurred him. She was his queen. His goddess. To drink from her was ecstasy.

"I'm on my knees baby," he pulled his tongue out and ran it over her pussy. Jerry's tongue traced up to her asshole and danced with her tight flesh. He pushed and pressed, eager to get inside her other hole. Vivian turned her head to the right and rested it against the mirror. She grabbed his head and hair with her right hand and pressed him into her ass. She remembered the feeling of his cock pushing against her ass. His pressure on her asshole always brought her close to the edge, and now she has his tongue and face back trying anxiously to get into her. She wouldn't make it too, easy, but his desperate attempts to be inside her ass intoxicated her.

Her skirt slipped down over his face, obstructing his view. "Why is this still on?" Jerry complained.

"Ogg, get it off me, quick!" Vivian moaned. Jerry raised up and unzipped her dress. He slipped her out of it before she could say anything more. It slid down revealing her soft nipples to him for the first time in more than a year. She turned around to face him. For a moment, he just stared, lightly caressing her side and her stomach with his fingers, slowly running his fingers up to her hardened nipples. Vivian looked up sheepishly and innocently at him.

Without warning he dove in, cupping her breasts and pressing his pussy juice soaked lips against first her left then her right nipple. His tongue wrapped swiftly around them and teeth gnawed ever so gently, sucking and pulling her nipple just centimeters at a time. Like a mother to her baby, she gently wrapped her hands over his head, keeping his mouth in place on her breasts. She squeezed and pulled his hair as she looked down at him.

"Xiaogou, you have to fuck me. You have to fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. I won't wait," she whispered to him. Jerry shot a hand down to his sweatpants and underwear band and wrenched them down. They caught on his rigid cock forcing him to use more precious moments to finagle them off. He stood up straight as Vivian lifted his shirt from his midriff, and they desperately threw it on the nearby TV. Both now feeling each other's soft skin, Jerry picked Vivian up in a cradle took three steps and tossed her onto the king sized bed. Vivian giggled as she bounced softly.

He stood over her now, looking down at her perfection. He followed the curve of her neck down to her shoulders and her long silky black hair that framed her face and splayed out on the pillows. His eyes lingered over her fingers as they stroked her nipples, and slowly swept down her slender stomach to where her legs opened, pleading for Jerry to slip himself inside of her. It was a trap and he knew it. They were open now, but as soon as his cock sunk deep inside her Meimei, her legs would wrap around him, trapping him with no escape. The only option from there would be to fill her totally.

Vivian sent a hand down to her pussy and began to rub herself. Her head turned to the side and she let out subtle soft gasps. Her fingers squeezed her left and right breast and her right hand slowly satisfied her clits irritation.

"Please Xiaogou, I want Canoli inside of me," she beckoned him.

Jerry mounted the bed crawling up her body to where his face hovered over hers. Her flush cheeks and open lips made his cock pulse harder. The head of his cock throbbed. Vivian moved her hand from her clit to his cock and gently felt his tip with her fingers. She stroked down to his balls, lightly tickling them and sending them to press up against his body. She wrapped her soft delicate hand around him and pulled his hips closer to hers. Her fingers ran up his arms to his cheeks and brushed along his face.

She pulled his cock closer to her until her slippery pussy was able to grind back and forth on his tip. She rubbed his cock up and down along her and closed her eyes to the delight of having his hot Canoli against her. They looked into each other's eyes and Vivian pressed the head of Jerry's cock slowly into her pussy. Her mouth opened with a gasp and her eyes shut tight as she took him inside of her. Jerry ogled hungrily at Vivian's expression even as he himself gasped from finally entering her tight Meimei.

Slowly he pressed lightly into her. Both Canoli and Meimei needed time to get reacquainted because they were on opposite sides of the spectrum, one big and rigid and one small and tight. Vivian's pussy's juice started to cover every inch of Jerry's cock as it pressed deeper and deeper inside of her. Her legs, sneakily began to make their move around to lock together over his ass. Jerry lowered his face and pressed his nose against hers as she squeezed him inside of her.

Jerry's hips started to move faster, his cock sliding in and out of Vivian quickly and smoothly, dancing back and forth.

"How could you Xiaogou? How could you make me wait this long for your Canoli and your little swimmers?" Vivian forced the questions through her moans. With every thrust, she let out deep satisfying groans and moans, each quickening Jerry's pace and exciting his cock more and more. Her mouth was pressed against his ear giving her moans a path straight to his soul and his groin.

"You better give me so much tax Xiaogou, you have so much to make up for." She let out a sharp gasp of air as he suddenly sunk his cock deep inside her and held it there. "You had better fill me up with so much of your tax Xiaogou. You owe me over a year's worth. Ahh!!!"

Her fingers gripped his back as his cock pressed back and forth on her g-spot. She had no words after that, only gasps and moans that filled the room and the halls of the hotel. Jerry sunk his tongue into her mouth and frantically wrapped his around hers, trying to steal her saliva and trying to steal her moans as they left her body.

"MMMMmmm!!" Vivian moaned through his mouth. Jerry's balls slapped her anus with every push and spread her juice as it streamed out of her pussy. They shook the bed. The two of them in their motion had the whole room moving. It was not just them together taking part, but the whole room shook them back and forth. The lights dizzying in their movement, strobed to their thrusts.

"Ahhh.. Ahhh!!" Vivian heard her lovers desperate moans and felt his pressure building. "Yes! Yes! Give it to me Xiaogou! Cum inside me, please cum inside me. Give me your tax!" she pleaded. Her legs wrapped even more tightly around him. Her hips moved to pull the cum out of his shaft. Her fingers locked in his hair again and pressed his lips against hers. Their tongues tied together.

"Oh god! I'm cumming baby, ahhh, I'm cumming!" Vivian's moans gained in volume again, rising with Jerry's struggle to bottle up his cum. But no desperate attempt could stop them. Fires and moans roared into a crescendo that spilled out the windows and doors and throughout Istanbul. He released, exploding his cum inside of her. All of the cum that had been waiting for so long. His cock shook inside of her vibrating her whole body. She felt his hot cum spew into her vagina, into her womb, into her sopping wet Meimei and begin to erupt and slid down her peach and onto the bed.

"Ohhh, yessss, good boy Xiaogou. Goooood. Give me all of it." *It's mine, it's all mine.* She pet his hair, pet his head. She reassured him, stroking his back. All the while her hips continued to suck more out of his Canoli and balls. Her pussy squeezed his vein coercing more hot white semen out of him.

They pressed their lips together. Sweat dripped from each other's face. Their chests slipped and slid from how wet they had both become. They melded into and out of each other, one and then two, and then one again on the sweat, juice, and cum soaked bed.

[To be continued...]