All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Covid Pt. 04'

by LindsayMurray

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story so much ;-; glad these two got a cute ending. Can’t wait for your next short stories!!

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 3 years ago

What no me make sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's me again, God

Asking...

When

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 3 years ago

This is a really fun series, can't wait for more!

DananasDananasalmost 3 years ago

I'm not crying, I'm not crying......

Damn, where's my Evan?

jay_pearcejay_pearcealmost 3 years ago

This series is a fun read. I like the characters. They are real and relatable. The teasing is hot, especially since it goes both ways, but Rachel is wrong. It's not about power, it's about feeling wanted and desired. It fits right in with the "doing something because it seemed important to you" concept. I can do something for my wife because I know it's what she wants and that probably makes her feel know and loved. Being asked to do that thing that she wants so badly in words lights a fire in me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit this was an amazing read! I was hooked from start to finish. Thinking about sending this to my boyfriend so he can read it too and take some notes lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This and all other of your stories are absolutely beautiful

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

So now they are getting to the stuff that back in my youth would come first - kissing, talking, making plans for dates. What an amazing world where fucking comes first but the hurdles of ongoing relationship are not any easier. Thanks again for beautiful writing, lovely relationship development and hot sex. And you feel genuinely even-handed about sharing his voice and hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written as always, with great character development. The MCs were fairly representative of modern, “hookup generation” men and women who struggle to find meaning in their lives, substituting a high body count for relationships. It’s most likely not going to end well for either. He develops deep feelings but is not successful enough for her to ultimately settle for. She’ll always be promiscuous, whether in or outside a relationship, not being satisfied long-term with a ‘carrot’ when she’s had dozens or hundreds of ‘eggplants’ and ‘cucumbers’. When Covid is in the past and her orbiters are available to her again, she’ll be off to the races and he’ll wonder where he went wrong…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindsayMurray@LindsayMurray
Thank you for supporting my work! My loyal fans here are what kick-started my career as a writer. I adore you all. I do plan to continue to post short stories here! But if you'd like to be up to date on all my work, visit my website and subscribe to my newsletter. My website f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES