Love in the Time of Pregnancy

Story Info
Loving night of sex with my pregnant wife (short story)
1.5k words
4.49
8.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife got pregnant for the first time, we went through a dry spell for the first few months afterwards. She was most often feeling tired, nauseous or irritable, and the rare time we did get intimate, I could tell she had a hard time getting 100% into it. Still, we would engage in more sensual activities. I wanted to make sure she keeps feeling loved and desired, as I knew keeping a good body image and self-esteem can be challenging for some women expecting a child. I would give her massages, showered with her, soaped her up sensually, without expecting much in return. I was just so grateful she was basically being a human superhero: the fact she was carrying life in her belly was like magic to me, and I was so excited to become a father and to form a family with her.

During all that time I was getting incredibly horny though, and kept satisfying my needs by watching porn or reading erotica. To be clear, she knew about this and it wasn't a secret; it just felt healthy that I could take care of myself that way if she wasn't up for sex. I have to say most of my computer screen solo sexy time was involving pregnant woman fantasies, and I couldn't wait for my wife to truly desire being sexual with me again.

I loved seeing my beautiful wife's curves change during those first months of pregnancy. Her breasts were getting fuller, her nipples and areola darker, her hips wider, and her belly was slowly growing. I kept complimenting her on her body, and yet she seemed a little self-conscious about it, like she couldn't totally let my good words in. I guess our culture unfortunately didn't teach her to think of curvier, pregnant self as sexy.

Things changed completely last night, which was the day of our first wedding anniversary. By that time she was in her fourth month of pregnancy, and the ill side effects of bearing life were slowly subsiding. That visibly left some place for her desire to grow...

After a sweet date out at that same restaurant we had our first date ever at, we came back home feeling lovey and giddy. I usually was the one who suggested showering together, yet that night she took the lead. We got naked and went under the warm water where I held her from behind for a bit, slowly caressing her growing tummy and breasts. I then proceeded to wash her gently. The feeling her soapy and slick skin felt so erotic. I complimented her once again, reminding her how gorgeous she is and how soft her skin feels. Suddenly she started weeping a little. Alarmed, I asked her what was wrong.

"I feel so grateful to have you in my life, honey", she said. "You've been so sweet and thoughtful with me these past months, I can't wait to raise a child with you. Right now I just feel so touched by your compliments and kindness. I'm realising I couldn't really let myself feel sexy about my body lately... Adapting to my anatomy changing during pregnancy has been rougher that I anticipated. But right now I feel like an absolute goddess in your arms."

I held her even tighter under the calming water, kissing her neck as I'm smiling from ear to ear, reassuring her that she is indeed a goddess to me. I could feel my cock slowly starting to grow and I felt so close to her, both physically and emotionally.

"I know our sex life hasn't been too spicy lately dear, thanks so much for your patience. Tonight I feel much different though. Like my sex hormones kicked into high gear", she said laughingly. "Turn around honey, it's my turn to give you some sweet attention now that I'm feeling better".

I turned my back to her as she hugged me from behind. God, I had been waiting for her to be fully in the mood like this for a while now and I was so excited. I could feel her wet boobs and belly pressing against my back as her hands were caresing my chest, slowly going down toward my now fully erect cock. I let out a moan as she started to caress my hard member, letting my head fall back on her shoulder and fully letting myself enjoy her sensual touch. Feeling her masturbate me with her body against mine felt amazing.

Both incredibly horny, we then headed out to our bed where we started making out passionately. While we usually had a bit of a sex routine, which is understandable after 2 years of dating and one of marriage, that night we totally went off track.

"Your goddess' pussy is incredibly wet for you, darling. I... I want you to lay on your back, please", she asked sheepishly. Intrigued and curious, I obeyed while keeping eye contact with her, a warm smile on my face. "How about you let me ride your beautiful face tonight, darling?". I could tell she was trying to sound confident, and yet there was clearly something vulnerable in the tone of her voice. She usually wasn't that playful, with me initiating things a bit more. I was loving where this was going.

"Come right here, my goddess", I said as she walked on her knees toward me, moving her waist just above my face. I grabbed her large waist with my hands, prompting her to lower her drooling cunt again my mouth. The view from under there was simply incredible, I was out of my mind. Her gorgeous pregnant belly, her engorged pussy lips, her curvy and soft thighs... Wow.

I started hungrily sucking at her clit right away, not caring for the slow build up I usually like to do. We were both too horny for that nonsense. She started rocking her hips as I was eating her out, smearing her womanly juices around my mouth. My cock was twitching like crazy as I enjoyed the sensation of her wetter-than-ever cunt on my face. I could feel her thighs pressing on both sides of my face, and her moans were such a turn on as well.

"Mmm that's right honey, please my horny pussy is every possible way. I want you to stick your tongue in there and lick all of my wetness." I happily obliged, letting her clit go for a moment as I began lapping at her delicious entrance.

After a few moments, she seemed satisfied and moved away from me. "You're so fucking good with your tongue darling, but I can't wait to feel your cock inside me". She was now sounding a lot confident which turned me on even more. I simply replied with "It's so goddamn hot when you take control a little, my dear goddess".

She seemed to like that remark because without adding another word, she laid on top of me and started kissing me deeply. Her pregnant body was now noticeably heavier than before, and feeling the weight of her voluptuous shape on top of me was pure bliss. I have to say it did help that her genitals were slowly rubbing against mine as we kissed. I couldn't believe how eager she was to taste herself on my lips as we kissed. Every now and then she'd move her lips away from mine to run her tongue all around my mouth, enjoying the musky taste of her love tunnel's lubrication.

Without teasing me any longer, she took my cock and skillfully guided it into her dripping entrance. As my throbbing penis entered the woman of my life, I moaned loudly into her mouth and began making love to her.

At that point I almost felt in a trance. The rest of the evening is a little blurry, like scattered fragments of thoughts and images...

... Thinking how much I love this woman, and how grateful I am for her to be bearing our child.

... Sucking on her tasty swollen nipples while we keep making love.

... Feeling her pussy juices dribble all over my balls as she rides me.

... Feeling deep appreciation for her ability and willingness to give birth to life.

... Caressing her large breasts as she kept riding me, taking in the beauty of my goddess' pregnant figure.

... Feeling as I had become one with her, seeing us as forming a lustful ball of loving energy.

... Pressing her soft belly against mine in a tight hug as I thrusted in and out of her.

... Cumming deep inside her as she came from grinding her clit on my pelvis, unloading all of my sperm inside her.

... Both of us falling asleep peacefully, cuddling while my softening cock was still inside her cum filled pussy.

I woke up this morning still feeling filled with love and joy, and I just had to go to the computer to write this down as I never want to forget about this evening. I dare hope many more like it are to come...