All Comments on 'Love Is'

by ijay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 13 years ago
good start

Congrats on your first posting and praise for your writing skills.

For me, the lesbian sex, both in the fantasy and the reality, lacked emotion and build-up. The line 'never have thought of a woman in that way' is a male writer's dream.

You have a great heroine and a sexy protagonist. You could take a bit more time to develop the eroticism. Will send you a mail.

Great start.

Elle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why do you claim she is straight?

If this had a guy in it, dreaming of another guy everyone would just say he was really gay without argument. So why would we think she was straight when everything in the story is her being hot for women? She's pretty much a lesbian from word one.

I also question why is it that in lesbian erotica there is such a theme of turning straight chicks into lesbians? Do lesbians feel so threatened by males stealing all the women that they need to fantasize about winning the battle against the nasty bad men?

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 13 years ago
never have thought of a woman in that way

Normally when I see that line I stop reading. Glad I didn't this time! A good story, even if it was a bit rushed. Considering the ambivalence she showed at the start, this could have been approached at a much more leisurely pace. But I did enjoy it - keep it up.

ijayijayabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks u'all for taking time out to read and comment on my story. This is the first story i ever wrote and i've had it since i was 18. As time pass and i get more enlightened,i noticed its shortcomings.Thou my friend told me it was wow, i stil want u guys to see its virgin form (not the one i wrote a lot later)and tell me am not beating myself up for nothing. I appreciate the honesty and i promise i am better now...Than x all

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
A Very Interesting & Different Story

I Found The Story Very Intersting & Different.

I Appreciate The Fact That It Was Not All Sex.

Though I WishYou Dwelled More On It Being Alex's

First Lesbian Sexual Encounter.

How She Felt Making Love To Danielle The First Time.

Maybe A Part 2 Would Help Fill In

Kisses

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Good story but...

It was kind of disjointed in places, but hot none the less. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Good!!

Your grammar is terrible; and the story is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

(I also question why is it that in lesbian erotica there is such a theme of turning straight chicks into lesbians? Do lesbians feel so threatened by males stealing all the women that they need to fantasize about winning the battle against the nasty bad men?)

This a common theme but the "Lez Bee Anns" on this site try to hide it behind "it's just a plot device"

You can thank Lisa M. Diamond for tricking women into thinking they are all Lesbians or Closet Lesbians. (She used women who described themselves as non-hetero and found that non-hetero women dabbled in Lesbian sex. How is that a study? Also she had an earlier study that found that most young women experimented and grew out of that phase. Since it did not support her Idea of "all women are some kind of Lesbian she did not give it the same publicity as her other flawed study.

The manipulation is real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous