Love Is Alien Ch. 08

Story Info
Eve always gets want she wants.
1.5k words
4.66
2.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 The First Serious Talk

"You're a lot more than a baby daddy to me," Eve whispered, unsure if she should tell the whole truth. She cuddled onto his chest, craving the feeling of skin-to-skin contact.

"Oh?" Wyatt gently washed her hair and his as they talked. "Does that mean I won't have to share you with many?"

Glancing up at his chin, she fought to keep her composure. She watched as he gulped nervously and smiled. "We have to procreate to save our species, well, our new hybrid species, but even if we didn't, I'd want your child. You are my bonded mate, and I won't share."

He smiled at the term. "There's that word again, mate. Does a bonded mate mean something specific in your culture? No sharing, hm? That sounds a lot like exclusive to me."

Eve raised her head to look him in the eyes. "A bonded mate is your other half. Once you find your person, you stop sharing your affection. It's sacred among my people, and it's not something you advertise." Pouring water over his head, she chuckled as he shut his eyes to avoid soap.

"A bonded mate sounds a bit like marriage," Wyatt mused out loud as she continued to wash his hair. The sensation of her fingertips gently working out tangles as she massaged soap into his scalp felt divine.

"Isn't that a church ceremony?"

"Yes, but it doesn't have to be in a church. As long as the couple takes vows to stay by your loved one's side no matter the trouble, the ceremony that follows is considered a marriage." He cracked an eye to gauge her reaction. Eve had a strange look on her face, so he opened both eyes.

"You love me, and you want to get married," Eve whispered as she fought back happy tears. I never thought I'd find my bonded mate, but he's here, and he'd do anything to make me happy. I should do something for him in return.

Suddenly, a colossal blush took over Wyatt's body. "I... um..." For the first time in his life, the words wouldn't come.

"Yes?" She prompted, loving the way he squirmed. "I can't answer if you don't ask," she teased, waiting to see if he'd take the plunge.

He looked away with an expression of distaste. "I can't -- that wouldn't be fair to you."

Forcing him to look at her, she gave him a long passionate kiss. "I have a species to save, and I need your help to do it. I don't know the rules here, but if getting married gives us a title you can relate to, I'll do it gladly."

"It's not about the title. You're young -- you have your whole life ahead of you. Hell, you've only seen this place. I can't hold you back from experiencing everything you want. As much as I adore you, there's no reason you should tie yourself to an old man." He felt terrible, but he knew it needed to be out in the open.

"I read your file. I'm much older than you, and I know what I want. As for exploring, we can do that together as a family," Eve purred and rose from the tub.

"How old are you?" he asked in wonder as he toweled off next to her.

"It's not polite to ask a woman her age."

Laughing, he eyed her ass as she walked into the bedroom. "So, what do you want?" He waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I love you, but all of this is so new and monumental. For now, let's enjoy our time together -- while it's just us."

***

Eve woke as Wyatt whispered a couple of feet away on his phone. By the sounds of it, he hightailed it to the bathroom to avoid waking her. Oh, well. He tried.

"You'll need an obstetrics wing, a daycare center, and pediatricians just off the top of my head." Pacing in his boxers, he ran his hand through his hair. "I know it's a huge change in plans, but I don't see a better way to study hybrids. Besides, they're friendly and intelligent. Both sides should thrive with the partnership."

Tiptoeing alongside the wall, she hid from view and waited for him to end his conversation. Five minutes passed as she tried to keep herself from getting bored by imagining his surprised face when she popped out. After what seemed like an eternity, he hung up. Choosing her moment when he had his back to her, she snaked her arm around the doorway.

Wyatt leaned over the sink and bowed his head as he let out an exaggerated sigh. Opening his eyes, he caught movement as he watched an arm emerge from the mirror. Smiling, he hugged the corner and swung around, encountering Eve.

With a mischievous grin, she locked her arms around his neck. "I wanted to interrupt, but it sounded important." She leaned in and touched her nose to his as if she planned to kiss him. At the last second, she pulled away.

"The board agreed to accommodate your people, but it will require massive renovations. In the meantime, I have to wake your brother and get him up to speed. Thanks to the information you've provided us, consent will be the first concept on the docket," he teased, trailing his hand along her bare midriff.

"Your diplomacy efforts are so hot, doctor," Eve took his finger in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around it as she sucked. As the studious glint in his eye disappeared, new lustful energy replaced it.

"Eve... I.... cahh," Wyatt moaned as his finger popped out of her mouth. The sheen of saliva provoked savage thoughts of ravishing her, everywhere and anywhere she'd let him.

"It seems I have the power to render the powerful doctor speechless." She tugged his boxers down to free his growing cock. With a grin stretching ear to ear, she dragged him over to the bed and pushed him down with clear, almost scary intent.

"I have to decant your brother," he whispered in a weak protest as she climbed over the bed like a panther. As she reached him, he caved and flipped her over. "I can't take my time like I normally do," he warned, posing his eager dick at her entrance.

"I don't care. As my reward, I want you rough!"

***

Outside their room, Gwen stood frozen as a loud moan made it through the door just as her knuckles rapped gently against the wood. Blushing, she cursed her ill timing and backed away a foot or two. I'm not walking in on them, so I guess I'll have to wait.

Despite herself, she listened to the noises on the other side, imagining their positions as Eve repeatedly screamed her consent. Gwen started pacing as she frantically searched her purse for her earbuds. What does it say about me that I'd prefer to join them than block them out?

Fifteen fantastic minutes later, Eve emerged. Wyatt followed with a dazed, satisfied grin.

Gwen gave him a stern look and crossed her arms. "You're late!"

"I know, I'm sorry," he smiled as Eve wrapped herself around his arm.

"No, you're not," Gwen countered but didn't have the heart to mean it. "The board decided a volunteer female would greet Adam when you deemed it safe. They don't want this facility turning into a daily orgy. I think they still expect us to complete our work."

Wyatt laughed openly and loud. "Wow, I didn't mean to do that, but you're hilarious. I agree, Gwen -- but I don't think any amount of preemptive action will prevent the evolution of this place."

Eve cocked her head to the side in a way that meant she knew far more than they suspected. "Why would you think we'd get out of control? As a people, we behave and feel as one. Don't you?"

Both Gwen and Wyatt stopped in their tracks.

"Isn't that like consensual mind control?" Gwen's stunned face scrunched in thought as she tried to piece the information together.

"I couldn't tell you. I don't know what mind control means," Eve replied, puzzled by their reactions. "If you don't have a collective goal, how do you progress as a society?"

Wyatt couldn't help but break down laughing. "I'm sorry, lovely. It's just -- our society is a mess. After your first reality TV show, I bet you'll understand why you're fascinating compared to us."

Eve smiled as she sauntered up to him. "I'll take the compliment, but you still owe me a broader explanation," she teased as she bit his lip.

Gwen nervously shuffled as she tried not to watch. "Adam is waiting for us," she grumbled half-heartedly.

As Eve pulled away from her lover, she gave Gwen a dazzling smile. "Us, hm? Does that mean you're the female volunteer?" She knew the answer from the woman's face alone, but she wanted her friend to say it.

"Yes," Gwen whispered, refusing to meet Eve's friendly gaze.

"Don't worry, Adam will be gentle unless you tell him otherwise." Eve grinned, happy for her friend to experience a whole new level of pleasure.

While Gwen seemed near petrification with excitement and lust, Wyatt simply continued laughing until his sides hurt.