Love Is Alien Ch. 07

Story Info
Eve finally reveals her purpose for reforming on Earth.
1.5k words
4.67
2.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 The First Priority

Susan Stone turned pale, which for her might be a first. "Are you telling me that when Adam joins us, I should either accept the fact that he's going to sleep with everyone or keep every female out of the facility?" The disbelief in her tone appeared obvious to Wyatt and Eve.

"Yes," they both echoed and looked at each other instead of laughing inappropriately.

"I refuse to run an all-male facility. There has to be a way we can compromise. We want to know everything you remember about your previous life. Additionally, we will continue to monitor your process both physically and mentally. You must list your objectives in full transparent detail to maintain peace between us.

"I will tell Wyatt and only Wyatt everything. The only things I require are my current living quarters and Dr. Thornton. As for the rest of my people, I recommend you allow your staff to sleep with them at will. If you deny us our baser instincts, it won't end well when several of us get together."

Director Stone scowled. "Your news is troubling, but I admit it is not unexpected." Sighing, Susan closed her eyes for a moment and rubbed them. "Dr. Thornton can stay with you permanently, but we need to iron out a few details. Our biggest concern is birth control. Is there a device or pill your people use to prevent pregnancy?"

Eve visibly turned colors as a variety of emotions swirled around her like a cloud. Wyatt panicked, stood, and pulled her to him. "It's alright. The Director is only asking."

Slowly, Eve's breathing returned to normal as she regained her amethyst hue. "I'm sorry, Director, but why would you want to prevent a child?" The horror in her voice made her sound raspy.

Wyatt held Eve close as he stroked her back. "I think I need to continue this conversation with her alone. I suggest we take a break while we explore our options." Wow, that's why she never let me pull out!

"I agree, we'll talk tomorrow evening. You two can go," Director Stone picked up her tablet again and started working.

"My people will want something else that we can not negotiate," Eve told the Director in passing. Her hands trembled, and she had trouble keeping her eyes on the intimidating woman.

"Please, tell me since it's a priority," Susan's eyes conveyed her annoyance, but in the name of diplomacy, she listened anyway.

"We require the right to have as many children as our partners agree to carry or produce." Eve set her mind to her task, standing her ground as a woman fighting for her people.

Beside her, Wyatt nearly jumped into the ceiling in shock. He leaned over to whisper into her ear, "We need to add children to our serious discussion topics." I can't believe we didn't talk about this already. I'm shit at being the adult in this relationship.

"That's an extremely high bar and would require a ton of time as well as money. You said you require the right. Does that mean it's your mission objective and the reason behind you all transferring bodies?" Unknowingly, the Director stood.

"As I explained before, our reasons are private but yes. Our people are dying -- if you do not accommodate us, we will find a nation that will." The fear in Eve's eyes threatened to engulf her.

"Ok, Eve, you don't have to say more. You've given the Director plenty to discuss with the board. Let's get you back to our room so I can give you that reward I promised." Gently, Wyatt led her out the door, where she promptly stopped. Her limbs shook without warning, but he caught her at the last second.

"Please, get me out of here," she begged, feeling all the resolve fueling her disappear.

He maneuvered her tired form into a dignity-saving piggyback. "Close your eyes, rest if you can." On the way back, they both contemplated the events of the day. Wyatt felt responsible for her exhaustion and doubted for the first time that she would be interested in anything other than sleep tonight.

Eve comfortably dozed on his back until she felt his body warmth leave. She tossed and turned on the cold mattress for a moment before her eyes fluttered open. "I think we need to have an uncomfortable conversation," she whispered, terrified by the possibility of his disapproval.

"I know, lovely. I'm going to run a bath for us, just like our first one. I don't want you to worry. I'm here for you." His soothing voice rippled against her skin as he kissed her softly. "I'll be right back."

Following Wyatt into the bathroom, she stripped off her clothing and tossed the pieces into the laundry bin. Her eyes fell on him as he bent over to test the water temperature. I love this man. I hope he feels the same. If he doesn't, I might die.

As he added his signature lavender bath bomb, he looked back and saw a naked Eve watching him. She had a curious look on her face that struck him as odd. "What's going on in that beautiful mind?"

She sighed and took a deep breath. "I'll tell you once I've relaxed," she murmured as she sauntered over to Wyatt and kneeled.

He adopted a brief amused smile before Eve took his growing member into her mouth. Closing his eyes, he marveled at the way her tongue moved over his cap and under his shaft. "I'm supposed to be rewarding you," he moaned, nearly out of breath already.

Instead of answering verbally, she chose action. Thrusting forward, she took all of Wyatt past the back of her mouth and down her esophagus. She alternated between deep throating and massaging his erective pillar of fertility as the tub filled.

He felt himself pulsing against her tight lips, the suction felt heavenly, but he knew he had to stop her. Pulling away, he kept Eve's eager face from devouring him. "Stop, come here," he commanded, helping her to her feet.

Confused, she let him turn and bend her. She spread her legs instinctively as he moved his throbbing member inside. Moaning, she pushed back against him, burying his mighty staff as far as she could.

Eve locked him in place, and within another minute, he gave in as wave after wave of cum hit her cervix. To his surprise, Eve didn't continue, nor did she climax. "What can I do for you, lovely?"

She turned the bathwater off and submerged herself with a relaxing sigh. "Join me," she purred, beginning to feel like her old self. "Why wouldn't you let me taste you?" His lithe form glistened from the sweat of their exertions as he lowered himself next to her.

Moving her into place over his lap, he rested his head next to hers. "I heard you when you told the Director your people need children to survive. I figured you wouldn't want me to waste any swimmers. Did I guess wrong?"

The concern in his voice made her feel guilty for questioning him. "I can't believe you'd do that for me," she whispered, shifting to see his face. "Humans feel so much. I don't know how you deal with it so well. It's exhausting!"

Chuckling, his hands massaged her, slowly working his way down. "There's a secret trick to feelings. If you hold them back, they find a way of haunting you -- but if you use them to pick your life path, they can be quite helpful."

"Mhm, lower. It sounds like you're talking in a circle," Eve muttered as she set to work, teasing him with her fingertips. "The Director seemed so against children. I've never seen that kind of reaction. I'm sorry we didn't talk about it sooner. I didn't realize it would be a problem."

"In some ways, we know each other well, but in others, we're still strangers." She stopped rocking as a frown took over. "I mean, we have a lot to talk about, that's all, lovely." She must have forgiven him since she resumed rocking. "Honestly, I never thought I'd find someone willing to have kids with me," Wyatt confided.

Shocked by his confession, she gathered his face into her hands to make sure she had his attention. "I can't tell you how relieved I am that you want children -- I know we'll have some before long." Reaching into the bubbles, she guided his ready thick dick into her with a contented sigh.

Kissing and licking past the point of hearing, the tremendous pressure began to build within them both. Wyatt kept a steady drilling pace, keeping Eve on the edge of a cliff but refusing to let her go over. Soon she had to lean onto him to conserve her energy. Then he brought heaven to earth. Her shutter made him climax, and for a good ten minutes after, they stayed entwined.

"You claimed me as your mate earlier," he mentioned, combining her beautiful dark hair with his fingertips. "If you need to sleep with others to achieve better conception rates, I'd find a way to live with it. But, I would be one honored baby daddy if I managed it."

"A what now?"

"Father of your child, baby daddy." Fighting the urge to laugh, he did his best to suppress it in favor of hearing the answers she finally seemed ready to give.