Love Is Alien Ch. 09

Story Info
Adam enters the world and Gwen.
1.5k words
4.59
2.6k
2

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 The First Sibling

Adam sat on the bed in his huge fluffy white robe. All six foot four inches of him stood on guard. His cock twitched and started to grow as he caught his soon-to-be bedroom companion, Gwen staring at him. Tilting his head toward the bed, he tried to get Gwen to join him.

Seeing his invitation, Gwen struggled to move. I want to climb that man like a tree, but he's so big! I love the hairstyle they gave him too. An undercut on the right man is mouth-watering! Slowly, her gaze locked onto his muscular arms and followed them to his chest with a gulp.

Eve chatted excitedly in the corner with Wyatt. They stood close together, too absorbed in their conversation to notice the pheromones in the air. Then, all of a sudden, Eve blushed. "Oh, it's that kind of mood. I've got your back, bro! Wyatt, let's continue what we started this morning."

He followed Eve with a smirk, giving Gwen and Adam a distracted wave. "Have fun, you two -- I know we will."

Adam shook his head as he felt his sister's laughter echoing along with their shared cloud of knowledge. How do we explain our way of speaking to humans? He mentally directed the question at his sister before she had other things taking up her attention. Receiving no reply, he turned his eyes to Gwen. "Want to talk and get to know each other a little?"

Her blood-red hair bounced as if electrified as she nodded. Adam's dark green eyes against his royal purple skin created a strange hypnotic effect. "How do you like Earth so far?" Frowning, she scolded herself for her lame segway.

Mischief sparkled in his eyes, much like his sister's. "I have to admit your race has been extraordinarily accommodating." As her eyes fell to the floor and she sat a few feet away from him, he took the chance to study her petite, curvy form.

"Oh? Have you done this before? On other planets?" Her curiosity got the better of her as she leaned forward without thinking. He's been everywhere! I should have made a list of questions to ask!

"Yes, several times," Adam teased as he touched a piece of her hair that stuck out at a funny angle. "I hear you volunteered to be my bed companion tonight."

Gwen turned crimson. "I... uh, yes. I did. Only I didn't expect you to be so tall," she finished taking in his physique with nervous anticipation. "Eve took a week to talk like you. How did you manage it so fast?"

He gave her a charming smile. "Remember when Eve told you we behave and feel like one? We are one being in a strange relativistic way. When one of us learns something, we all do."

Leaning in, he cupped her pale face. "Can I kiss you?"

The green in his eyes seemed to vanish as she looked into his dark mirrors. "Yes, please." Her soft voice pleaded as he took his time closing the gap between them.

The flush that crept up her face made him throb. As the motion exposed his thick, imposing cock, he felt her wandering eyes venture south. His lips gently brushed against hers as her brown eyes snapped open, demanding more. Not one to keep a woman waiting, he gave her a slow exploratory kiss.

Moaning into Adam's mouth, Gwen found herself moving closer as he wrapped his huge hands around her tiny, firm ass. Somehow she found herself straddling him, rubbing against his massive staff. "I have never felt this aroused -- what are you doing to me?"

Grinning, he feathered kisses along her jaw as his fingers began to strip her clothing. "Do you want children?" His deep voice reverberated across her chest as he spoke, causing her to tremble in his arms.

"Hm?" She mumbled, barely able to process that he had spoken at all.

Picking her up, he shifted her legs as if she weighed nothing, removing her panties in one swift motion. "I asked if I can give you children," he nearly growled as the urge to ravish her took over. As he slipped a finger inside of her, her treasure trove swallowed him with ease.

"I have an implant, but someday... Yes, I want kids." Her breathy tone hitched at the end as he added another finger to his efforts.

"By the end of the night, you'll beg to carry my children."

The certainty in Adam's voice scared and excited her at the same time. "Start slowly, and I promise you won't regret it."

As he kept his thrusting fingers busy, his mouth moved to Gwen's moderate chest, teasing and nuzzling her stiff nipples. She squirmed as her need grew, but still, he took his time.

"I need you inside of me, please," she begged and gripped his dick with a rabid hunger in her eyes.

Chuckling, he removed his robe, letting it fall into a heap on the floor. "Patience will get you far," he grinned, tracing the edge of her lips.

Unsatisfied with his mere touch, she wrapped her tongue around his finger, sucking noisily. As she watched his face, she noticed a change. A fire lit behind his eyes as his restraint wavered. When she let his finger pop out of her mouth, she repositioned to kiss that beautiful purple mega mushroom between his legs.

"You're a dirty little minx," he groaned, enjoying her attention, but he lost control as she took him into her mouth. Watching, he felt pride in the way she made him hers. "Tell me where to cum!"

Withdrawing, she gave him a sly look. "Not yet, big boy." Climbing him just as she fantasized, Adam held her by her ass as she placed him at the entrance to her pink paradise.

He let loose a low guttural growl as he fought to hold his animalistic side back. Gwen wants to go slow at first. If I please her, maybe I'll get what I want. A mischievous smile crossed his lilac lips with the thought. His head stretched her nether lips to the point that he could see her strain and stopped while he waited for her to adjust.

Sweat peppered her forehead and chest as she struggled to take him. Slowly her pussy relaxed as he ever so slightly rocked her. Tiny gasps escaped as he made headway, inching himself deeper. "Don't stop!"

Encouraged by her words, he began gentle thrusts. When he felt her tremble on the verge of climax, he'd stop prolonging their encounter and her agony.

Fed up with Adam's antics, she pushed herself as far down in one motion as she could. A loud cry of pleasure mixed with temporary pain echoed against the walls, amplifying the sound.

"Impatient and feral, how'd you know how I like it?" Gwen paused in her efforts as he ran a finger around her back entrance and ravished her neck with kisses. Her moaning, writhing flesh compelled him to drill on with reckless abandon into her bodacious core.

Moaning turned into cries of pleasure as she did her best to keep a grip on the alien rocking her world. The complete sensation left her feeling empty as Adam withdrew, but luckily he'd thrust again, stuffing her like a sausage. Her crescendo quickly approached, but she tried to hold it back. "Adam, slow down, or I'm going to..."

As requested, he tempered his pace, but Gwen's entire body seized anyway. Smiling, he toyed with her nipples while his tempo gradually increased. When she melted against him, having lost the ability to move, he supported her weight smoothly.

Surprising herself, she began to reawaken as he gathered speed. "Cum for me, big boy," she cried.

After a few more thrusts, he did just that. He emptied years of sperm into Gwen with a mighty groan as she continued to milk him even as he slipped out. Tenderly, he settled her into a comfortable sleeping position and took his place next to her.

"Did you want me to stay?" Gwen asked, not sure what she should do next. The whole experience felt surreal, and she found herself nervous again.

"Can you walk?"

Playfully, she swatted him. "Now that you mention it, no, I can't." Laughing despite the soreness, she curled into his armpit to snuggle.

"I guess you're glad I didn't ask to plow your back road then," Adam teased, squeezing her tight. "I wouldn't mind if you came back for seconds."

"So, children, that's your main objective here?" She blushed even though he already devoured every inch of her. "I'm kind of confused by your people. You all seem so nice. I didn't think kindness would be a trait to survive the stars."

"Yes, and my sister has an unfair head start." He rolled onto his side so she could see his reactions better. "Kindness is easy -- sharing our experiences is another story."

Under the covers, she reached forward to wrap her hands around his flaccid but still substantial dick. "Give me a few minutes, and I'll give you another religious experience. Maybe someday you'll trust me enough to tell me about your other adventures."

As Gwen's head disappeared, Adam turned onto his back with a wide happy grin.