Love Is Alien Ch. 12

Story Info
A public rendezvous for an intimate conversation.
1.5k words
4.4
1.9k
1
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 The First Political Agenda

Wyatt looked around in confusion as he tried to figure out what had Eve behaving in such a strange way. "Is the sunlight hurting your eyes?" He ducked under the table to see her face and jumped when she appeared between his legs.

"The blazing ball of gas? Yes! I've never seen anything so bright, and it's giving me a huge headache. Don't your eyes have filters?!" Groaning, she shut her eyes to ease the pain as she grabbed his legs for support. "Next time, I demand a hat -- and sunglasses!"

Laughing, he reached under the picnic table to cup her cheek. "Do you want company? I don't think I'll fit well, but I'll crawl for you."

"No, but I have another idea," she purred, unzipping his slacks.

As she took his cock in her mouth, Wyatt bit his lip to keep from moaning. Her warm wet lips sucked him down like a meal. "Eve... w-we have to talk," he whispered, gripping the table as tiny beads of sweat began to form on his brow.

She let his hard beautiful dick pop out of her mouth with a wet plop. "You have my attention," she teased as her hands toyed with his moist erect sex.

"Haha... how do you..." he lost his train of thought entirely as she massaged and licked his tip. Fighting to maintain some semblance of control, he played with her hair. Before he knew it, his hand wrapped around her head. "Please, finish me," he begged.

She grinned mischievously, knowing that Wyatt could only see her glowing amber eyes. Kneading and stroking his staff made her wet between her thighs. A low groan escaped his lips as hers took his root all the way down to his balls.

Several doctors began walking toward the couple as he rocketed to his finish. Under the picnic table, Eve swallowed him gratefully, cleaning up after herself by consuming his member again.

As the most senior woman in the flock of doctors approached, with her silver hair tied back in a messy bun, he tried to restart his brain. Breathing heavily, he shut his eyes and checked his appearance. Luckily, Eve put him away in time so that he didn't have to talk to his superior with his dick out.

"Dr. Thornton, I presume?" The blue-eyed older doctor kindly asked.

Why do I feel like the older woman is up to something? Wyatt unconsciously tilted his head to the side as he considered his strategy. "Yes, Ma'am. What can I do for you?"

Eve heard her lover ask a question he should have reserved for her ears only. Angered by the scene, she glared at the sensible scrubs and shoes within her view. Then, a great idea popped into her head. Crawling out from under the picnic table, she wiped her mouth in a way sure to draw attention. Once she had their eyes on her, she licked her lips for emphasis.

"Hello, you must be Eve. I'm Dr. Helen Poole. It's nice to meet the dynamic duo in person!" She extended a tan but sturdy hand to Eve first, then Wyatt. "I'd love to bend your ear for a minute if you'd be so kind."

Eve took the older woman's hand firmly but politely. "Somehow, I get the impression you're the one in charge here." Her blatant observation met a genuine smile as she studied the woman, but she couldn't find a reason to distrust her yet.

"Well, aren't you a delight?" Dr. Poole's smile grew, and strangely, it seemed to give the visitor strength.

Wyatt stepped to Eve's side to give her support and hopefully keep her politically fluid. I don't like that the woman that owns it all is here to meet us. We've gained a following.

Eve froze as Helen Poole took her hands as a gesture of affection.

"I'm sure you're both wondering why I'm here with my admirers, and I won't keep you in suspense. I want you both, as well as Adam, to attend a global charity event our facility is hosting to feed the hungry."

"Are we announcing Adam and Eve worldwide?" He nearly squeaked with the realization as his balls retreated for cover. His grip around Eve's waist tightened, and she noticed.

"Can we get back to you later tonight with an answer?"

"Of course, my dear. Take your time but consider that the Gala is in two weeks." Letting the young alien's hands go, she gave them a reassuring smile. "Tell Director Stone when you've made your decision. I hear she's overdue for a meeting with you two anyway." Chuckling to herself as the young couple stared at her in a mixture of wonder and fear, she made her exit.

Wyatt let go of Eve, sat, then dropped his head into his hands. "What are we going to do? Adam's going to turn the Gala into a high-class orgy!"

"Luckily, he's the only one you'll need to worry about." Slinking behind him, she started rubbing his shoulders. "You're so tense, and after all that work, I did," she made the tisk tisk noise at him in a fake scolding tone as she kissed each earlobe. "I believe you wanted to ask me something earlier, but I had other priorities."

He sighed as a colossal knot loosened from her magical touch. "You always know just what I need." As he pulled one of her arms around, he hugged her close. "How did Adam manage to fuck Director Stone?"

"Adam and I can sense what you are generally feeling as well as the emotion behind it. The Director must have desired him. I'm sure he asked, with a kiss." She snuggled under his arm and onto his chest.

Confusion rippled across Wyatt's face. "You know what we're thinking?" As he asked, his voice raising an octave.

She popped her head up to level their shared gaze. "Well, yes. That's how I knew you desired me and that you are a good man. Didn't you know about me?" Sharing his anxiousness, she tried to work out how they differed.

"We never truly know what another person is thinking," he confessed, feeling tiny all of a sudden. "Do you um... ever influence us with your mind?" I should have known she had other abilities -- I still don't know her that well.

Eve drew closer but kept a small space between them. "All the time, but it's like those hokey magicians you showed me. We can influence you to do something but only if you want to do it. From what I can tell, it's like your version of hypnotism but stronger."

Wyatt gently pulled her onto his lap. "You are absolutely terrifying sometimes, do you know that?" One arm laced around her shoulders, and the other vanished from his lab coat. "Hold my sleeve like you're holding my hand. Try and make it look real."

"Why?" Puzzled but curious, she tickled his earlobe with her breath.

"You'll see," he teased. Under the cover of his lab coat, his free hand slipped inside Eve's leggings and panties. "It's your turn to keep a straight face as I play with you."

She took hold of his empty sleeve as his index finger stimulated her pearl and the surrounding sensitive folds. "I'd prefer you filled me with that gorgeous, thick cock of yours. We can give the facility a preview of the upcoming Gala orgy."

At her suggestion, he slipped out of her, threading his arm back through his sleeve. "The construction workers will probably take a video," he warned as she readjusted to face him.

Instead of answering verbally, Eve locked him in a heated kiss. As a low growl started to build in his throat, her hands ventured south to open his fly. He sprung from the confines of his boxers as she realized they had a problem. "If you let me walk around naked, this wouldn't be an issue!"

An amused chuckle escaped as Wyatt watched his love struggle with her clothing. "Here, let me help." Both of his hands disappeared beneath her as he managed to pinch the material without hurting her. Working his fingertips in the middle of the stretched fabric, he made a hole.

Eve moved his hands to her ass as she ripped the whole open wide. She guided his throbbing manhood inside of her with a long sigh. "There, now you're where you belong."

Ever so slowly, she rocked as he held her in place. Sweat broke out across both of their faces over each thrust. Low repressed moans carried with the wind, assimilating into the roar of new beginnings.

In the background, a short construction worker in a hard hat nudged his buddy and pointed. "I'm so posting this on pornhub!" The taller burly man laughed as the short friend began recording on his phone.

As Wyatt felt every inch of her in their slow passionate dance, his breathing and hers elevated as she slightly increased their pace. Bringing them both over the edge, he let out a strangled gasp as his hand shot out to steady them against the table. "The internet will be talking about this video for years."