Love Is Alien Ch. 11

Story Info
Eve investigates Wyatt's boundaries.
1.5k words
4.44
2k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 The First Love Test

As Tom stood, he grunted a little with the extra effort required to lift his bulk. He opened his mouth, but at first, nothing came out. "I...um...are you serious?" The last part erupted out of his mouth as if he meant it to be one word.

Wyatt gave Eve a curious look, wondering the same thing.

She handed the young nurse the last cup with several pills varying in size. "I thought a joke might make you less nervous. But if it's been a while, I can set you up with my next sibling." Giving him a naughty once-over, she knew her family could make him confident, maybe for the first time in his life."But, I do have to warn you, as a people, we hate condoms." She winked and wove her hand around Wyatt's.

A muffled chuckle broke free from Wyatt's lips as Grimes turned a bright shade of red. "Stick with a blowjob if you can, and you won't have to worry," he suggested as they walked arm in arm toward their meeting with Director Stone.

Once the confused nurse faded from view, she studied her love. "Do you think he would have taken me up on my offer?" She asked with a smirk as she squeezed his ass.

Hugging her close, he felt his heart beat faster at the subject. "Yes, I do, and I would have turned green from jealousy."

"Would you actually turn green? I didn't think humans could change their skin color at will." Stopping, Eve touched his face experimentally to see if she could trigger a skin response.

"Ouch," Wyatt mumbled half-heartedly. "No, humans don't really change colors. Then again, we flush red when embarrassed. Or when we're hot... or cold. Hmm, you might have a point, but we don't turn green. We use the phrase as an expression to describe sickness or jealousy."

"Now that you mention it, you do turn red pretty often," she teased, giving him an appreciative once over. "I'm a little confused about the idea of jealousy, though. I mean, I'm pregnant and devoted to you. Why would some extra attention on some poor soul bother you?"

Baffled and stunned, silent for a moment, he wrestled with her side of things. "I trust you, but I don't know Tom Grimes. You are special in a way you don't understand. I just don't want others to take advantage of you -- and they'll try."

Eve wrapped herself around Wyatt like a boa constrictor and claimed his mouth for hers. When she pulled away, he had a flushed tone to his skin again. "I love you for trying to protect me, but I can make my own decisions. I still feel like you're not saying everything that would bother you, but I'll get that information from you later."

Her kiss made him grow rock hard. Cupping her smooth muscular ass, he refused to release her despite the inconvenient setting. "It's simple. I'm selfish -- I want you all to myself." Turning on his heels, he pulled her into a nearby utility closet.

Excited by his wild passion, she helped him hastily remove her clothing. "I should offer everyone I've wronged a blowjob if this is how you show your jealousy!" He silenced her with a kiss that might have stopped her heart had she been anyone else.

Wyatt eased his fully erect member inside her tight paradise and quickly picked up his pace. Her breathing took off like a marathon runner as he drove into her with reckless abandon.

Eve threw her legs around his hips, clenching to keep him exactly where she wanted. Their shared intensity only went on for another few minutes. When they climaxed together, it felt like the whole world stopped.

"Did you bite me?"

"Maybe I wanted to mark you as mine. Just like you," Eve answered, laughing as she gathered her legs. "We have to hurry. Director Stone will have our heads if we're late again."

"Hickies are more traditional," he joked as he tucked his flaccid but content self back into his pants. With a quick check, he made himself as presentable as possible.

Meanwhile, Eve did the same but finished in record timing. "I don't like wearing clothes for this reason," she pointed to his slow progress.

"Some of us need a little flare to make us look worthy. Everyone can't look as good as you." He smacked her playfully on the rump as they left the room and the mess they made behind.

Eve let Wyatt walk ahead of her, waiting patiently until his attention wandered elsewhere. The timing lined up perfectly when Gwen showed up looking more on edge than usual. Missing the social cue entirely, Eve spanked him back loud enough to echo down the hall.

"We need to behave professionally, Eve," his tone, while serious, held a lighter note. She makes me wish I carried a portable closet. Threading his fingers through hers, he turned to Gwen. "Are you alright?"

Sniffling, she tried to dab her eyes inconspicuously. "I'm fine. Director Stone is waiting for you both in her office. It's the biggest one at the end," she pointed, "you can't miss it."

Confused by Gwen's demeanor, he walked forward with Eve as he considered the redhead's tear-streaked appearance. "Did something happen with Adam?" His brow furrowed as he thought for the thousandth time how humanity could integrate an alien race without a major disaster.

"Not that I know of -- I don't feel any differently toward Gwen. If Adam were angry or anything, I'd know."

"You need to explain that to me later." Wyatt gave her a significant look, and she smiled puckishly. "With words, not sex," he chuckled as she frowned, "ready?"

She nodded, but as she tried to reign in her impulses, a loud moan came from Director Stone's door. "It seems Ms. Stone already has company," Eve giggled as she covered her mouth to prevent the noise from escaping the hall.

"Director Stone told me that if we ever missed a meeting, they'd fire me." He checked on Eve to make sure she had control of herself and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you, so -- we're going in."

As the door opened, they both took a breath. Seemingly ignorant of an audience, Adam had Director Stone bent over the desk, naked as the day she came into the world. Various desk items decorated the floor, complete with the Director's phone, tablet, and laptop.

Wyatt stood frozen but determined to be present for his meeting. He kept his eyes down, but they wandered back up, unable to look away as Adam plowed the Director. I don't know if this helps or hurts our diplomacy efforts.

"Could you finish up, Adam? Director Stone made it clear there would be consequences if we arrived late." Eve crossed her arms and checked her nails as if she had better things to do.

Finally, Susan Stone's eyes snapped open, seeing their audience for the first time. Her whole body turned red as she realized she broke every rule she tried to impose on Wyatt and Eve. Adam either didn't notice or care because he kept his pace, making her cry out for release.

Having made his point, Wyatt left the office with Eve. "Gwen set us up," he whispered as they made their way to the waiting area. He expected to see their mutual friend but didn't.

Eve frowned as they sat on the waiting room couch, leaning into the crook of his arm. "Why would she want us to see them together?"

Occasional moans and grunts would linger in the air as Wyatt tried to concentrate on their next steps. "I can't think here. We need to go somewhere quiet." Suddenly, he stood as Eve got comfortable.

She nearly tumbled to the floor but caught herself at the last second. "I didn't think you'd be so eager after the closet," she huffed as Wyatt strutted ahead with purpose.

Not hearing her, he swiftly made his way through the complex and into the elevator. Once the heavy doors shut behind them, he released a sigh of relief. After a few moments of silence, he noticed Eve studying him. "I hadn't planned on this lesson today, but you're in for a surprise."

"What are you talking about? We didn't..." Out of nowhere, his lips captured hers. Taking what he offered, she wound a hand up through his hair for purchase -- but when the elevator dinged, he withdrew much to her dismay. "Where are we?"

"Outside," Wyatt answered as the blinding light of day greeted them. A chaotic roar of construction and men permeated the air from a nearby site designated for their new pediatrics hospital and associated care. The noise made it hard to think, let alone talk.

"I thought you wanted a quiet place," Eve nearly yelled as he continued to walk. Shielding her eyes from the sun, she awkwardly followed as she waited for her eyes to adjust.

"I changed my mind. I watched a ton of TV as a kid, and I remembered a trick from one of my favorites. Do you need a minute?" Seeing the way Eve moved, he started to second guess his decision to take their conversation elsewhere. "Take a seat."

She shut her eyes, only opening them every so often to plan her route. Eventually, she made it to the picnic table and immediately crawled under it. "You could have given me better shelter!"