Love Is Alien Ch. 13

Story Info
Sex and conflict go hand in hand.
1.5k words
4.41
2k
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 The First Dark Adventure

Adam squatted on the floor where Director Stone sobbed, still naked as a jaybird. "Why are you upset? Eve and Wyatt won't cause trouble for us if that's what concerns you."

"You don't understand. I've worked so hard to climb this high, but I wrecked my whole career when I slept with you." Massive slow tears made their way down her face, streaking her makeup. "Oh God, I'm sure I look like a drowned rat."

Adam laughed. "I don't know what a drowned rat looks like, but you're radiant with or without tears." As her sobbing stopped, he sat down, placing her gently in his lap. "What can I do to help? I'm sure I can talk to Gwen, Eve, and Wyatt. They'll stay quiet."

Susan shut her eyes and shook her blond head sadly. "Gwen won't. Didn't you see her face? She's heartbroken."

"I think I need you to explain," he confessed as his head comfortably rested on top of the director's. "Take a deep breath. Do you feel better?" Moving from his perch, he saw a small glimmer of hope in Susan's eyes.

"A little. When did your eyes change color?" She drew closer to examine the iceberg blue color, but his full lilac lips captured her attention instead.

"I didn't like the amber -- this one felt right." Leaning forward, he pressed his nose to hers and pulled away. "You wear glasses because you like the feeling, right?"

"What?! I wear them because I have terrible vision, and I have an extreme eye phobia. How does that answer my question? Did you change your eye color? How?!" Her voice began with confidence but quickly deflated as she weighed the meaning behind his words.

"Don't you have a way of correcting your eyesight permanently? I thought your race had the minimal essentials to survive." Bored by her line of questioning, Adam touched her shoulders, making tiny circles as he slowly ventured south. "I set my intentions in my mind, and my body takes care of the rest. You don't like the new color?"

Susan noticed an odd sort of desperation in his eyes. "It's beautiful. Fits you like a glove," she sighed. "Things seem so easy for you, but..." she traced his square jaw, "...our world isn't so kind or straightforward."

"I know the right people when I meet them." He ran his hands down to her hips, rocking her against his eager manhood.

"Are you sure? If jealousy turns into lasting pain, it can turn the sweetest person bitter." His energetic member began to make the sober thoughts take a back seat. "You should talk to Gwen."

He acknowledged her logic by inserting a finger into her honey pot. As he stirred, he felt her give in. "I will, but only when I've had my fill of you." When she gasped and insistently rocked on her own, he knew she'd come around. She'll have reason to think again soon.

***

The following day, Eve's eyes fluttered open to a ray of sunlight streaming through her window. Her amber gaze fell on the significant bump of her stomach and then on Wyatt. "I have a surprise for you," she sang.

Groaning, he turned toward his lover but kept his eyes firmly shut.

"Wyatt..." She sighed.

"WYatt..." She huffed in desperation. As his breathing remained calm and his boxers flat, she frowned. Instead of dwelling on defeat, she leaned over to give him tender kisses along his neck, working her way down. To her delight, his penis sprung to life.

His groaning grew louder, but his eyes remained shut.

Eve's frustration turned to humor as his flag reached full mast. A mischievous grin spread across her pouty lips as a naughty idea ran through her mind. Repositioning herself, she kissed his wide pink helmet and looked at her lover's face.

"Hmph," Wyatt murmured, deeply immersed in the dream world.

A puckish giggle escaped from her as she took half of him down her throat in a single gulp. When he moaned louder, she considered it a reward for her efforts. Unsatisfied with mere oral, she sat up, swinging a leg over his waist. As she lowered herself down his lovely dick, his eyelids finally fluttered open.

"Hmm, I couldn't dream of a better way to wake up," he growled, sitting up and pushing her down to his balls. The snug warm fit, made his wild side wake with a sole purpose.

Writhing in pleasure, she kept their pace slow and steady. "Enjoy it now before the children arrive," she hinted as she locked him in a tight possessive kiss.

"Do you still want me in your ass?" He grumbled, barely reigning in his impulse to ravage her. His hands ventured down to cup her ass, to assist her rise and fall.

Eve enthusiastically nodded as she repositioned one of his hands over her dark passage. "Be gentle until I'm ready for more," she commanded, spreading herself wide.

As they continued their dance of restraint, Wyatt's fingertip massaged around her backdoor, feeling her convulse and loosen as she grew comfortable. "I'm going to make you cum first," the low rumble of his voice vibrated against her back.

"Yes," she moaned as she grabbed his thighs to keep him in place. "I want you to come in my pussy and my ass. Can you do that for me?" Her voice almost came out like a whimper.

The suction between her thighs led him to the edge. By the way, she threw herself against him, slamming down as far as she could go -- he knew her peak neared. "Give in to me, Eve."

With one last pull, she tipped as her body convulsed, squeezing Wyatt into release. She panted heavily but found herself far from exhausted as she sat up, and he slipped out of her wetly. A devilish grin crossed her features as she stuck a finger inside to steal some of their love juices.

"Good idea," he chuckled as he did the same. Covered in their shared love, he inserted a finger into her dark passage as the other hand worked his magic around her pearl. "With your ability to read and influence me, I doubt I could ever resist you -- not even if I tried."

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"Strangely, no. If you didn't have abilities, I'd still do anything to make you happy." He gave her a smile and a little spank to get her ready. "Besides, someone needs to watch your sexy ass -- you're as impulsive as a teenager!"

Eve turned her head as she reached her arm back between her legs to ready his disco stick. "It's time to stop talking," she informed him with an unrepentant look.

Snickering from her change in position, Wyatt pushed in further to the second knuckle as he carefully surveyed her reaction. They both had a slippery sheen of sweat coating their bodies, and he loved it. When she adjusted to the first, he added a second digit, enjoying the intense suction as his fingers disappeared within her.

Suddenly without warning, Adam burst through the door to their room, carrying a flailing Gwen over his shoulder. Heedless of his sister and her lover, he dropped the redhead on the bed, slamming the door shut behind them. "Tell me you're not jealous!" he roared.

"I..." Gwen's eyes stared resolutely at the bed but stiffened at his commanding tone as steel she didn't know she had, fortified her. "I am jealous! You asked me to bring a guest! I thought that meant I'd be with you for your sexual adventures! Not that you'd fuck anyone with a pulse! Why are we here?!" Her outrage echoed as the only other sound squished on.

Wyatt refused to stop just because Adam got himself caught up in some ridiculous drama. At first, Eve froze, trapping Wyatt's fingers inside her. As she relaxed, he withdrew, causing her to moan with disappointment. He smiled, pressing his pulsing cock against her starfish, applying constant pressure until she expanded and swallowed the tip.

"We're here because I can't ignore her thoughts when they're fucking!" Adam glanced at his sister as the doctor invaded her ass. His head tilted to the side with interest as Gwen made a racket, clearing her throat. Slowly, he turned his head to face the woman, complicating his life. "I'm going to cum in every hole you have," he growled, ripping her short skirt from her hips in one swift motion. "If you don't want me, now's the time to leave."

Gwen squeaked, both scared and highly aroused. "Only if you agree to let me have a say in who joins us and who doesn't." No trace of her usual humor resided in her voice -- instead, she kept eye contact.

"Negotiate later, if you can talk," he rumbled, inserting himself up to the hilt in her sopping wet core. You will remove your birth control device if you want to be mine!

In the meantime, Wyatt managed to ease himself wholly inside Eve's rear. Barely moving, the knee bending suction had him very close as she pressed on, refusing to let him rest. "I see stubborn runs in the family," he teased as he drilled. She tried to laugh but came instead, crying out as she did. "Thank you," she whispered and collapsed happily.