Love Is Alien Ch. 15

Story Info
Eve explores another side of pleasure.
1.5k words
4.5
2.3k
1
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 The First Fallout

Eve gave Gwen an appreciative glance as the redhead rinsed the shampoo from her hair. Eve giggled as she spoke up. "You missed a spot. Let me get that for you." She stepped forward with a bit of shampoo and applied it to a suspicious-looking white glob. Then, using her fingertips, she massaged the soap into the mess.

Gwen couldn't help but moan as her friend lathered her head -- of course, it didn't help that Eve had the added leverage of height. As Gwen's eyes closed, Eve's huge tits rubbed against the busty redheads.

"Have you ever slept with a woman?" Gwen suddenly asked.

"Oh yes, but not with this body," Eve answered, noting the sudden blush on Gwen's face. Then, having cleared the questionable blob, Eve began to massage the conditioner throughout. "Have you?"

"No," Gwen looked away.

"Would you like to?"

"I've always been sort of curious." Gwen stole a glance at Eve and found she had moved so very close. I don't think I've ever wanted someone more.

Leaning forward, Eve kissed her friend as she brushed her fingertips against the redheads' nipples. "Do you..."

Gwen stopped Eve short with another, more insistent kiss. "You are the sexiest woman on the planet. Please, take me!"

Outside the bathroom door, Wyatt and Adam lingered wide-eyed with tight pants.

Eve grinned as she kneeled, maneuvering Gwen's delicious core to rest over her lips. As Eve parted Gwen, slipping her nimble tongue inside, the young girl moaned.

Wyatt couldn't decide what to do or how to feel when Adam opened the door and walked in with a clear purpose.

Eve continued her administrations despite their audience as Gwen scrambled to get a hold of herself but failed epically.

"Don't stop on our account," Adam chimed in, hoping Gwen would let his sister go on. Wyatt followed awkwardly behind Adam.

Eve's devastating tongue picked up the pace as her forefinger disappeared inside Gwen. Her friend shivered as she clenched, latching onto Eve's face most delightfully.

Adam walked behind Wyatt with a hand trailing around the doctor's thin waist.

Jumping higher than Wyatt thought possible, he turned around and gave Adam a side-eye. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I know you want to suck my dick. I feel your attraction -- you smell sweet, like Eve."

"No, back a-away! I do not consent! I don't mind a finger in my ass, but that doesn't mean I want a dick in there!" Wyatt took off through the door but didn't go far. I thought he had a mission to knock up as many girls as possible?!

In the meantime, Eve brought Gwen to an earth-shattering orgasm. Gwen's juices glistened on Eve's lips, giving them a brilliant shine, as she cracked the door and glared at her brother. "Stop molesting my man! He's skittish!" Shutting the stall door, she quickly washed her face.

Gwen stayed frozen in the corner as her eyes darted between Adam's distorted form on the other side of the glass and Eve's. His evident humor from the situation did nothing to calm Gwen's nerves. "Can you get me out of here before Adam seduces me again," she whispered, hoping the animal outside wouldn't hear.

Eve nodded. "Get lost, Adam," she yelled, rattling her friend in the process. While her brother shuffled out of the bathroom, she heard Gwen let out a massive sigh of relief. "Are you alright, honey? I know he can be a bit much, but he's not violent."

Gwen hugged herself as she dipped back into the hot soothing water. "He scares me until I'm in his arms," her low voice betrayed the depth of her fear. "I want children someday, but not this way."

As the extent of Gwen's feelings flooded over Eve's mind, she wrapped her arms around her friends' waist in a fierce but protective hug. "I won't let anything happen to you, and neither will Wyatt."

***

Four days pass in relative peace as Wyatt and Eve carry on like usual. He never asked about her experience with Gwen, and Eve didn't volunteer any information. Unfortunately, their tentative peace made their lovemaking less intense, and soon it began to dwindle.

Eve sat on the bed as Wyatt typed on his laptop next to her. "I feel like things have changed between us," she began, crawling next to him to gain his attention.

Noticing his purple Goddess vying for his focus, he shut his laptop and placed it next to him. "Couples tend to form routines. It's normal. Are you unhappy?" The expression on her face began to make him nervous.

"I'm perfectly content, but I can tell you're not saying something." Trailing a finger down his chest, she planted a few kisses along her path. "I won't think less of you if that's what you're worried about."

"I wasn't, but now I am," he replied, only half-joking. "I don't like that Director Stone hasn't reached out. She pretends like we don't exist, but it's her job to keep tabs on us."

Eve swung a leg over his waist and lowered her entire body over his. "Give the Director a little time. A night with Adam can wreak havoc on even the sanest among us. Go on, I know there's more," she teased, biting his earlobe for emphasis.

Wyatt pinched his lover's ass with a slight grin. "You always know how to cheer me up. Have you noticed how gloomy Gwen's been lately?" You know, the woman that rode your face in the shower?

A flicker of resentment popped up over their bond as Eve rested her head on his chest. "We haven't talked since our tryst in the shower," she answered honestly, not understanding the speck of darkness in her lover's eyes.

"Yeah, that whole morning was... unexpected." He ran his hand up and down her spine, enjoying her shiver when he hit just the right spot. "You need to talk to Adam about consent again. I heard he made his way through all the willing nurses and orderlies here."

"As long as they're willing, I don't see a problem." She traced his nipple with her forefinger, watching as the sheets slowly began to rise. "Are you angry that I had sex with Gwen?"

Wyatt sighed as his face ran through a range of emotions. "I'm not mad exactly. It's just I'm not sure I can provide you with everything you're looking for -- I'm the head scientist, sure, but that can change in the blink of an eye."

Eve leaned forward, kissing him deeply as her hands ran through his long, ash-blond hair. "I won't cooperate with anyone else but you," she purred as her hand ventured down his tight chest then onto his budding mast.

"The board won't care about me when more of you join us -- this puts your life at risk and our child." As her hands set to work, her hips began to rock.

"Children," she corrected with a tiny yawn.

"What?!"

"We always give birth in pairs, usually a male and a female." His hand lifted her chin. She saw fear mixed with pure joy in his eyes. "I think we need to develop a plan."

Wyatt rapidly blinked as he tried to process the new life-shattering information. "That's the understatement of the century," he murmured as his lips captured hers. "It's occurred to me that I've never asked how long gestation is for your species."

"Gestation?"

"How long do you carry the babies in your womb?" He asked as he put a hand on their tiny budding lifeforms. "When humans carry a child, usually a single child, it's roughly forty weeks."

Eve's eyes grew wide with the information. "Nine months?! Your poor women!" Her surprise made her sit up, rubbing his swollen penis between her thighs in the process. "Hmm, you feel delicious. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you wanted to get me pregnant again."

He paused as a different terrifying idea occurred to him. "That's not... That's not possible right?" His usually confident voice turned mouselike in the blink of an eye.

She laughed as she freed him from his boxers. "No, so calm down. I usually carry around three months," she casually answered, bending over and taking his prominent pink helmet into her greedy mouth.

Wyatt found himself unable to speak as her magical mouth brought him higher with each stroke. "We need to get you baggy clothing. The longer we keep your pregnancy a s..." he moaned when she went all the way down to his balls. "The board can't find out -- if they do, we can't leave."

Refusing to speak, she increased her speed, determined to have the rest of their conversation later. As his breath picked up and his dick pulsed, she knew she had him right where she wanted.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Eve brought him to the brink, only to back away before he could cum. So many times, he thought she'd let him find release only to witness the exquisite torture of her pulling away. "Please, Eve, let me cum!"

A devilish grin stretched over her features as they maneuvered up and down his cock. Taking his plea seriously, she finally brought him over the edge. His seed gushed into her open mouth as she swallowed some and licked the rest. "Now that you're not buzzing with anxiety, you can ask me whatever you'd like."