Love Is Alien Ch. 16

Story Info
Presents, Powers, and Passion, oh my!
1.5k words
4.5
2.1k
2

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 The First Transition

Wyatt and Eve walked hand in hand down the corridor. With her lessons finished for the day, he had plans for the lovely hybrid beside him. "So, we finally have some extra time. I figured we could discuss our path forward."

"Oh?" She stopped and grabbed him by the collar. "Are we talking about a bedroom venue?"

"Nope, better. I bought you a gift too, it's kind of silly, but I think you'll like it." As they stepped into the elevator, he twirled her playfully into his arms. When she hit his chest, she gave him a thankful kiss.

"Another surprise?" Turning, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Is my present in your pants?" His quick grin lit up her world. Then, he picked her up, and she squealed a little out of delight.

"That's a present you can have any time, but I do have a few other things in store for you." He teased and took a page from her playbook, softly nipping on her earlobe. Her squeal turned into a gasp as he pulled away.

With his love bite, Eve's usual mischievous glint morphed into hell-bent single-mindedness. "Let me borrow your coat." Spinning on her heels, she tried to hit the emergency button, but her lover stopped her with a smirk.

"I'm afraid that trick only works in the movies, lovely. We'll have plenty of time later, I promise." He wanted to laugh, but the mournful look of disappointment she gave him broke his heart.

"Fine," she mumbled as her hand ventured south anyway. Hearing a chuckle from Wyatt's throat, she knew he'd make it up to her.

"You're a beautiful soul, inside and out." Tucking some of her glorious black hair behind her ear, he lovingly kissed her cheek. "Reach inside my hidden coat pocket," he told her with a sly smile.

"But what I want isn't in that pocket," Eve groaned.

"No, but your surprise is," he explained as her hands flew inside his coat.

Awestruck, she examined a small box about three inches wide and six inches long. "What is it? Do I stick it somewhere?" Her hands traveled down to her mound but met Wyatt's hand instead. She traced over her present as candlelit ideas flooded her brain when the elevator came to a stop with a ding.

They stepped out together, and Wyatt shot his hand out, protecting her from the bright sunlight outside. "While I'm sure someone has used it for that, you need to open it." He fought back another chuckle as she gave him a sidelong glance as if he'd challenged her. "Eve, if you're going to try it, please wait until we're in our bedroom."

"You're no fun," she joked. Inside the container, round steampunk-looking glasses with leather siding to block the sun glistened in the harsh elevator light. "I love them!" She leaped into his arms, still clutching her present protectively.

His smile stretched from ear to ear as he huffed from her sudden weight. "I know it's not much, but I hope you like it." I should get her a ring, but I still feel like I'd be tying her down.

She turned his face to hers, locking him in a breath-stealing kiss. "You give me everything I ask for and more. I love you." Her sincerity made him visibly uncomfortable for some reason. "What's wrong?"

Wyatt glanced away, trying to hide his actual level of discomfort as he set her back down. "I haven't done anything for you yet, but I will," he whispered with a new determined fire in his eyes. "Put on your gift so we can go outside. There's more waiting for you."

Hastily Eve put on the glasses and posed for him. "How do I look, darling?" Her imitation of the old movie stars didn't do her justice, but they made her lover happy all the same.

"Screen worthy," he sincerely replied. As she giggled, she took his arm, following the old trope with gusto. The doors opened to a brilliant summer day while they walked along the dark green grass. "What do you think now that you can see better?"

"Everything's so bright and full of life! Other planets are, too, of course, but in a completely different way," she explained as she let go of his arm to investigate a nearby flower.

"That's a dandelion. The flower is fairly common but cute." At times like this, Eve makes me feel like her father. The sunlight hit her amethyst-colored skin, turning her brighter than he had ever seen her. "Why did you pick me, Eve?"

"What do you mean?" Her innocent question seemed to upset him. "Are you doubting yourself again?" She closed the distance between them to wrap her lover in a tight embrace.

Wyatt ran a nervous hand through his hair, an old tick that seldom resurfaced nowadays except in great stress. "I don't have enough power to protect our growing family -- I feel ornamental at best."

She set her head down on his chest, keeping her firm grip. "We'll figure it out together. Isn't that why you brought me out here? I picked you because you have an honest soul, and you've treated me with nothing but kindness. You've never asked, but this isn't the first time I've given birth or visited a planet I've visited."

Stroking her hair, he considered her words for a few agonizing minutes. "I brought you out here for a breath of fresh air and something else," he hinted, taking her hand as they strolled further along the vast sea of grass.

"You're really not going to ask me any questions?" Her brow shot up as she eyed him carefully.

"I will," Wyatt pointed into the distance where a red plaid blanket and a basket of food stood out in the distance behind some trees. He watched as her eyes left him, growing wide as she tried to make out her surprise.

Like a bullet, Eve took off, leaving her lover in her dust as she ran toward the mysterious basket. She reached the blanket in record timing, kneeled, and scooted closer along the ground to examine the container. Not seeing anything extraordinary, Eve lifted the flap. "Food!" she squealed joyously.

"Your favorite," he answered with a small smile. Enjoy Eve's happiness -- she might not have much of it in the future. As she cooed and gasped with each discovery in the basket, he sat down next to her with one leg stretched out as the other bent at the knee.

"How many planets have you visited?" His curiosity on the subject had kept him awake many nights as he watched his purple Goddess sleep.

"Three hundred and," she thought for a moment, took a bite of cheese, and continued, "eighty-seven? I think that's right." She rested her leg over his groin protectively as she curled up next to him.

Stunned silent by the hundreds of lifetimes she had been alive, he simply stared off into space. He tried to comprehend the sheer magnitude of the information she provided but fell woefully short.

"Oh dear, did I break you?" Eve stroked his face and rubbed his groin to bring him back to the land of the living. Funny enough, his cock stirred first. She smiled at him as she reached back into the basket for a tasty morsel.

When she pushed a piece of food past his lips, he chewed, savoring the flavor as he groaned his contentment. "I think I'll save my questions about your previous lives for another day. It'll give me some much-needed time to process everything. Besides, we have more important things to discuss, like our escape."

"Ooh, I'm listening," she purred, delighted to see his mood change.

He chuckled as he lightly traced her nipple with his fingertip. "I think we should leave the night of the Gala. How big will your baby bump be next week?"

Eve leaned back, pressing her chest against his hand, encouraging him to go on. "In my fourth week thereabouts, I'll wake up much larger than I am now. So far, I'm open to the idea," she began suggestively, leading his other hand down to her mound.

Knowing what she wanted, Wyatt dipped his fingers beneath her baggy shorts and underneath her panties. "What are we going to do about Adam?" As he asked, he felt her tense, but she gave him a frustrated look when he stopped toying with her for a second. "I'm sorry to bring it up. I'm just a little concerned about him in public."

She sighed in acknowledgment. "I know. Maybe for this party, it's better if Adam stays in his quarters -- but I have a question for you," she started as she drew nearer. "Will I blend in your society looking the way I do?"

"That's a good point, and definitely not. I guess I'll have to keep you hidden, but that's not a life worth living." A deep frown creased his forehead as he thought more. "I should have considered the blending aspect. I'm sorry."

"I have a trick up my sleeve for that one, so I won't have to hide," she grinned as she changed the pigment of her hand, transforming it into glorious ebony.

"Wow, is there anything you can't do?" Wyatt asked in wonder as he kissed her lovely hand. "I hope you know you're beautiful in any color."