Love Is Alien Ch. 14

Story Info
Sometimes you need a softer touch.
1.5k words
4.45
2k
1
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 The First Hurdle

Gwen woke tangled in limbs from Adam, Eve, and Wyatt. Gently, she peeled herself away from the group, one arm at a time. With a sea of flesh no longer shielding her, the cold air hit in full force, causing a shiver to run down her spine. Covering herself, she scampered into the bathroom to debate her next move.

Wyatt shifted in his sleep and groaned as his stiff penis began hitting Eve at her opening. I need to get out of bed before I wake her. With an incredible amount of caution, he managed to stand without disturbing her or Adam. As he looked around, he noted Gwen's absence. Shrugging, he shuffled into the bathroom.

As the door opened, Gwen screamed, covering herself in embarrassment. Wyatt shielded his eyes but forgot to block his cock. Her distress died in her throat as she realized the intruder happened to be a friend. Breathing heavily, her hand rested on her chest as she turned and caught him in all his natural glory.

"I'm sorry! Can I use the bathroom, please?!" Keeping his gaze purposefully on the floor, he grabbed himself hastily to avoid wagging his dick at her.

Maddening laughter greeted his apology as she lost all sense of control. "I'll wait in the shower stall. I need to clean up before I go -- just so you know, I'm stealing a robe."

Nodding, he waited to look up until he heard the tall tale click of the shower door. Walking over to the toilet, he took a second to lift the seat and tried to concentrate. Wyatt shook his head when he realized he had to break the awkward silence if he wanted to relieve himself. "Are you ok? Adam seemed, um, a bit rough last night."

Inside the stall, Gwen fidgeted. "I don't know. He's such an animal. I've never had a man make me feel the way he does, but," Unsure how to explain, she bit her lip as her arms uncrossed. "...I don't think we're looking for the same thing. Do you feel the same problem with Eve?"

Wyatt sighed as a stream of piss poured into the toilet. "Eve talks about bedding others, but so far, she hasn't. From what I understand, their people need to procreate as fast as possible to ensure their species survives. I think promiscuity is simply part of their culture."

She felt smaller than an ant all of a sudden. "So you're saying if I don't give him children, Adam won't keep me?" He did tell me to bring someone willing. Even though he didn't lie, can I deal with his conditions? "Do you think they feel the same way we do?" As her anxiety rose along with voicing her concerns, she felt her tone crack at the end.

He shook himself off, put the seat down, and flushed. For a moment or two, the sound of water sloshing around the bowl made them break their conversation. "I know Adam can't keep you company if you don't want to help his mission. As far as feelings go, Eve mentioned a bond with me. I asked her if it's like marriage, and from what I gather, it's about equivalent."

Gwen soberly shook her head. "Thanks for talking to me. It's strange to be in a relationship with someone, and you can't talk about it. I mean, can you imagine trying to explain Eve to your family?!"

A loud chuckle erupted from his chest at the thought. "We've picked a mystical path in life -- I think regular people are bound to think we're crazy by comparison." He leaned against the shower stall to keep her company a little longer.

"If you'd told me a week ago, I'd be pissed at a huge purple alien for fucking my boss -- I would have laughed you out of the room," Gwen admitted.

Wyatt smirked. "You're probably right, but it doesn't change that you have to figure out what you want before you confront Adam again."

"Do you think I could talk to Eve?" Her confident voice disappeared into the tile taking whatever dignity she had left. "Please? I need to know something, and I think she's the only one that can help me."

"Ok, but I'd manage your expectations. Eve has never had a female friend -- she can be rather blunt." As if summoned, his love appeared, looking fit to spit. "What's wrong lovely?"

"Why are you in here with another naked woman?" Eve's amber gaze narrowed as she assessed the situation and relaxed slightly. "It doesn't look like you plowed her field."

In the stall, Gwen yelped as Wyatt shook his head, repressing a hearty chuckle. He closed the distance between them with a few extended strides, wrapping Eve in an inescapable embrace. "I desperately had to pee -- nothing happened here. Though, I admit I find your jealousy amusing. Since you like to needle me on the subject."

Eve gave him a measured look. "You don't have a species to save! Gwen asked for a woman's perspective. We both know you don't qualify. Out with you!" She meant to project a mature tone, but when his lips touched hers, she caved.

As Wyatt left the bathroom, he gave Eve a wink. Gwen waited another minute to ensure no additional men invaded their space before opening the shower stall a crack. When Eve's smiling face greeted her, she relaxed, letting the door stay open. "Is it weird if I ask for a hug?"

Eve scooted inside, gathering her friend in a tight embrace. "What's wrong?" I get the feeling I might regret asking.

"The ability you have to influence people, how powerful is it?" Gwen couldn't quite bring herself to look her friend in the eye. "I feel like none of us understand the significance of what you're telling us. I know I don't."

Nodding, Eve straightened her posture. "We tend to act on your feelings and ours. My people don't force anyone to do anything, but they can sometimes act on an emotion that's too far buried. Exposing people to their truth can have unexpected side effects."

Gwen's eyes grew wide at her friend's confession. "Does that mean Adam always knows what I'm thinking?" The mere idea had her spinning out.

"Sort of," Eve admitted. "It depends on the extent of your bond and his feelings for you. Also, just because he feels something doesn't mean he understands. Remember, he's new and only has my recently acquired knowledge."

"Are you saying that you both as a people don't understand jealousy?"

Eve giggled a bit at Gwen's question. "Well, you can say it's novel to us, but we're learning fast. For us, sex is almost like saying hello. We fuck often, with anyone, anywhere we choose. Shame is not a welcome concept in our culture. I know Wyatt mentioned our bond. That's something different."

Tiny angry tears ran down Gwen's face as she confronted the absolute futility of keeping Adam to herself. "Will a bond fade if it doesn't work out between the couple?" Filled with negative thoughts, she wanted to weigh all possibilities before she threw in the towel.

"A bond never fades," Eve replied somewhat cryptically. "Let's get washed up before the men barge in." She stood and helped her friend up. "Step back while I adjust the temperature, I don't care about the cold, but I know humans do."

As the water doused Eve, Gwen stepped back as suggested. She watched in awe as her friend didn't bat a lash in the face of a frigid blast. "I don't think I should overthink the bond subject. I just never felt the kind of connection I feel with Adam. The thought of him sleeping around fills me with an unfamiliar rage."

"I wouldn't count on bonding with Adam," Eve mentioned as the water reached the perfect temperature. Pulling her friend into the hot stream, she handed Gwen a loofa.

"What do you mean?"

Eve leveled her gaze at Gwen and sighed. "Adam doesn't do long-term attachments. He's the first male to join us for a reason -- he's known to breed the most."

Stunned silent for a good long moment, Gwen distributed shampoo throughout her short spiky hair. "That explains why he's so hell-bent on putting a baby in me! Well, and the whole save your species thing." As Eve bent over to scrub her legs, Gwen couldn't help but drift closer. "What happens if one of your people prefers the same sex or they feel incomplete in their own body?"

"I'm confused by your question," Eve replied as she finished soaping her torso. "When we choose to take a physical form and join a planet's society, we choose our gender. Each rebirth is different and intentional."

Gwen's mouth dropped open in shock. "So same-sex fucking doesn't exist?!"

"Of course, it exists!" Eve gave her a critical look. "We are who we want to be, and if we aren't, we change. If our mission is going poorly, we tend to fuck in groups of three or more. This way, everyone gets what they desire. Our main priority is children, but our second is pleasure."

"Where can I sign up?!"