Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh, I appreciate your research. Is that why you've been pushing fruit the last week?"

She blushed but smiled.

"You got me! But it's working. This was much less bitter. Like I said before, it is still not 'very good' but improved dramatically. I'll have to keep taking samples to monitor your progress."

Now, he blushed.

"Alrighty then... Let's move on to the second act. Kait you're on the foot of the bed. Nick... on your knees."

When she lay back, she opened her legs for Nick. He gazed in awe and wonder. It was still hard to believe she would give herself to him... geeky, techie, him. He kissed her toes, as he stroked her calves. Reveling in the moment, he inched forward slowly.

He knew Beth was behind him, her big, beautiful breasts hanging down and swaying, as she moved in closer to video his view of Kait. Impishly, he lifted up higher than he needed to move forward. Beth's big ones rested on his back and dragged downward, as he moved up further between Kait's legs. Beth rubbed a hand on his butt cheek to acknowledge his mischief. She lowered her torso and enjoyed the silky friction against his back.

Kait also found the last ten days difficult to comprehend. She had been lonely for so long and now this man wanted her. He not only simply wanted her. He seemed to crave and desire her. It sometimes felt like being in a space capsule on the launch pad. You're still at first and then slowly, glacially you begin to move. Then with a roar you're rocketing higher and higher. He rang her bell and she wanted to take all she could while it lasted. A tiny part of her felt he might wake up and realize what a dorky nerd she was.

But those thoughts were temporarily silenced when his hands moved up the inside of her thighs. Then his mouth was on her love lips and his tongue danced joyously around and between them. A lusty lightning bolt leapt inside and swept around her body. She grabbed the sheets in her fists and growled with joy. She was already wet, and he slipped two fingers inside. She bucked and pushed against them. She could almost hear the roar of the rocket, as his suckled her hard clit.

"I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!"

And she did. It was seizure-like in intensity. She arched her back and pushed herself against his face. He held on with both hands under her upper thighs and kept his tongue pushing her button. Her chest flushed bright red, and her nipples stood like steel raisins. She bucked and humped, and Nick held on. She finished, collapsing back on the bed. Grabbing fistfuls of hair, she pulled him up onto her. Their mouths crushed against each other, and they kissed ardently.

"Hot damn!" Beth almost shouted.

Kait and Nick lay in each other's arms, breathed each other's breath, and began to recover. Both heard a squishy wet sound. They turned to look at the foot of the bed. Beth stood with one hand pinching a hard nipple and the other between her legs sluicing in and out. When she saw them watching her, she stopped masturbating, and her face turned a scarlet red.

"OMG, that was so hot! I've never been with anybody and you guys... that was... I, uh... hot isn't enough to describe what... You two are so lucky to have somebody! I'll get dressed and leave. I'm sorry... I mean I shouldn't have been, uh..."

Kait interrupted, "We gave you permission to jill off."

"You did, but now I'm, uh, um... I really liked when you two were, uh, were touching me... but you're finished, and I should go because you're..."

Nick interrupted, "Kait, are you ok with Beth joining us on the bed? We owe her an orgasm."

"No, no, uh, you two don't need to..."

"Beth, please come to bed," Kait asked.

Nick moved over, leaving a spot between them. Beth stood frozen. Kait pointed to the space between them, made a 'come here' motion with her finger, and pointed again at the space.

"Really, you guys would do that for me?"

Nick and Kait immediately began nibbling her nipples as soon as she crawled between them and lay on her back. Beth's hand slid down her stomach. Kait felt it and lifted it over to Nick's cock. He squirmed at the touch of a different hand but began slowly rocking against it. Kait put her hand down on Beth's wet lady garden and began probing with her fingers.

Beth was ecstatic. Having two human beings making intimate contact with her body was a novel and incredibly exciting moment. The cock in her hand felt hot and alive. The fingers exploring her below were amazingly erotic. She knew her 'O' was imminent. She reached up with her free hand and gently pinched Kait's nipple. Nick was building towards another cum blast but wasn't sure he would have time. Beth was making all the right sounds and movements to suggest she would win that race. Kait and Nick felt the beginning of Beth's orgasm, when her grip on their bodies increased dramatically.

Kait increased the speed with which she was twiddling Beth's little pink pole. Nick used his teeth to pull on the nipple in his mouth. Beth squealed and her body convulsed, as she exploded through her sexual eruption. Her grip on Nick's dick got almost too tight for a few seconds. Then she exhaled loudly and went limp.

"You guys! I will never forget this. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Beth slid off the bed, quickly dressed, and left with one final 'thank you.'

"Well, that was incredibly weird," Nick said after she left.

"But also, incredibly fun. We had our first three-way!" Kait replied.

...

Sunday morning, they stayed in bed. They talked and petted and necked but put off any orgasms for later. At one point the subject of intercourse came up. They had originally decided to wait for a while. It wasn't any moral qualms or desire to remain virgins that resulted in the delay. Oral was the thing floating their boat at that time, and they didn't won't to risk messing it up. They were just having too much fun.

"I think waiting on making love was a good idea at the time." She began.

"You're using past tense. Have you changed your mind?"

"I wanted to wait because I've never had a romantic relationship. I don't know if I 'love' you, but I love being with you. I consider myself in a romantic relationship now."

"The newness of relationships in general and romantic in particular was an excellent reason to wait. I agree what we have is romantic and I know the way I feel about you is unique in my life. But we've only been together for less than two weeks." He replied.

"So, you think we should wait?"

"I would have fucked you the first night if you had offered. My state of mind at that moment was 'who knows if this is ever going to happen again.' Now... today, I'm more frightened about messing it up or losing you than I was then."

"I understand. The first night could have been a one-off. Now we know each other and are invested in the relationship. So, should we fuck? As you so bluntly put it."

"It wouldn't be fucking if we did it now. That's my point."

"I want to," she mouthed silently.

"I do too but I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing. Neither one of us has any experience. What if we really mess it up? It could possibly be the worst attempt at love making in the annals of sexual history."

She laughed. "You're not exuding a lot of confidence in us. We might be overthinking this. I'm wet; You're hard. We care for each other. Let's just let it happen. We've got all day today to figure it out."

"If at first we don't succeed, try, try again."

"From your lips to God's ears. Climb on top of me and let's see what happens."

Nick moved between her legs, holding himself off her with straight arms. He bent his head down and teased both of her nipples with his tongue. When they quickly got hard, he tenderly pulled each one with his teeth. She maintained eye contact with him while he toyed with her. With her hands on his butt, she pulled him down. His erection settled between her wet, inviting folds. Her fingernails digging in his ass prompted his hips to move forward. The length of his cock slid deliciously through the folds and across her clit. They both whimpered at the concentrated pleasure.

"Holy moley! That was intense. If it feels that good on the outside..." He groaned.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No talkin'," she mumbled.

He slowly humped over her clit, balls to frenulum. After a few minutes of perfect pleasure, she tilted her pelvis up on the return stroke and he slid inside. He was overwhelmed with the tight, wet heat. He stopped when he was completely enveloped. She pulled his mouth to hers and they kissed passionately. He had never experienced anything more utterly intimate. He was with her unlike he had ever been with anyone... body and soul. It was too much, and he came. He involuntarily humped and pumped, filling her with himself.

"Damn it! I'm so sorry," he said woefully.

"No talking! Keep going," she pleaded.

She again dug her fingernails in his ass and spurred him on, surprised he beat her to the 'O.' She had been very close. It was a singular moment in time she would remember forever. Not a single thing in her life came close to how this felt. As she rocked against him, the percussion made a wet, slapping sound. She was flying on an erogenous plain, which she had never experienced. When the orgasm came, she saw stars. He rode her through it and had the good sense to stop when it was over. They lay together without talking, until his shrunken dick slipped out. When he slid out, she licked his nose.

"Not too bad for a couple of rookies," he said.

"We'll do better the next time. After we eat some lunch."

They put on their robes and went into the common area to fix some sandwiches. Beth wasn't around. After lunch they showered and brushed their teeth. Returning to bed, they cuddled. Kait massaged Nick's back.

"Let's take our time," he sighed.

She did his back and butt. When she moved further down his body, she tickled his nuts and pulled his limp dick out from under him. After she massaged his feet, she straddled his back and worked on his shoulders and neck. He felt the heat between her legs on his back. Then she started kissing his body. Down from the neck, shoulders, and back, she gave each butt cheek a hickey kiss. When she finished there were two red blobs on each cheek. His dick had grown considerably since she moved it. She leaned her head in between his legs and licked and kissed until it was hard.

"Your turn to massage me," she said.

Nick rolled over and his hardon flapped around. She gave it a kiss. He sat on her thighs, leaned in, and pushed her hands over her head. He kissed her with passion, holding her down. He sat back up and cupped and fondled her breasts. She left her hands where he had put them. Her nipples hardened and he kissed and nipped them. To access the parts of her body that he was sitting on, he had to stand up. When he did, she spread her legs, giving him a place to stand. He stood between her legs and paused, looking down. Her hands were still over her head. Breasts glistened from his kisses and the hard nipples still stood out. Her spread legs revealed her pinkish red labia with a hint of moisture.

"You're gorgeous. I need to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

She smiled, "Come down here with me and I'll bite you instead."

He squatted down over her stomach and offered his cock to her.

"Don't hurt me. I plan to use this in a few minutes."

She used her teeth and chewed lightly on the head, tasting precum. Nick shuddered at the kinky stimulation. He started to pull back, but she caught his balls and encouraged him to stay. She chewed some more, which resulted in more precum. She was enjoying her after lunch snack and wanted to keep going.

"Sorry, but my thighs are beginning to burn, and I need to be somewhere else."

She let him go because of where she thought he might be going. He stood again with a little effort and moved back between her legs. He lay on his stomach and positioned his face above her treasure. He had come to relish the smell and taste of her. He lapped his tongue deep in the moisture within her folds. She pulled her knees up and out, opening herself to him. He flicked upwards to rub the nub. It emerged from the hood and stood hard. He suckled it with his lips, and she squirmed.

"I want you in me... now!" She breathed.

He pulled his knees under himself and walked his torso forward on his hands. She reached down and rubbed his precum slippery head in her moisture, guiding him inside. They both moaned at the initial sensations of coupling. She loved the hot rod fullness he gave her. He craved the warm, moist glove her tunnel offered. His pubis against her's. Her bottom against his balls. Pausing to revel in the moment, they kissed. Moving her tongue into his mouth, she tasted herself.

After a long passionate kiss, they slowly began moving. In that moment of extreme vulnerability your mind can sit on its shoulder and watch. It's safer there observing. You can't lose yourself or even worse appear foolish. Or you can figuratively jump off the emotional cliff and be entirely with your partner. Kait and Nick had both 'watched' the first time. This time they chose to lose themselves entirely in the moment with the other. Kait giggled.

"Yes?" Nick asked.

"It's sooooo good. You think anybody else knows about this?"

"Naw, we're the only two."

Nick chuckled. Something he had read popped into his mind after this brief verbal exchange. Ever the student, Nick had researched coital positions that maximize clitoral stimulation. He learned that typical in-and-out thrusting is not as effective for the woman as a rocking motion. The article encouraged the man to 'grind' his pubic bone into the vulva of the woman, which stimulates the clitoris. Their first time he never got a chance to implement. He now pushed himself slightly higher and began this new motion.

Kait slapped her hands onto his ass, grabbing two fistfuls. She pulled him closer and began a reciprocal motion.

"Oh, yes. Oh! That feels even better. My god!"

They rocked and rolled themselves to bliss. Kait came first with another 'killer' orgasm that almost pushed her into the twilight zone. She gasped for breath and pushed Nick up partially off the bed with the arch in her back. The waves of pleasure washed over her repeatedly. Slowly she returned from the 'O' zone to the moment. Her lover was watching her face and smiled when she opened her eyes.

Nick moved back to a slightly lower position and began thrusting quickly. With her orgasm past, Kait was surprised that this was still very arousing for her. The vaginal focus of the thrusts did not molest her sensitive clit. It was a new rhythm producing a new sensation. She had also done some reading on her own about clinching pelvic floor muscles to heighten her man's pleasure. She clamped down on his outward movement, essentially grabbing his cock as he pulled back. The first time she tried it, Nick inhaled audibly.

He didn't have a clue what had happened, but it felt astonishing. The warm, wet 'glove' he had been thrusting in had gripped him. He slowed down slightly, and it grabbed him again and again. He wasn't going to last with this added sensation, so he began rapidly slamming against her. He felt his balls swinging and slapping up against her when he pulled back. But soon they tightened up and the cum started pumping. It. Was. Exquisite!

When he went over, he made a hooting noise that sounded like a monkey. It tickled Kait and she copied it. He started laughing at her imitation, while he was still ejaculating. She laughed along with him, as she felt his hot spunk filling her. Joy and humor accentuated the intensity of his orgasm. Then much to her surprise Kait had a second orgasm that emanated from her vaginal canal and the hot rod she was gripping with her pelvic muscles. She started imitating Nick's hooting again, as she went over the falls.

They lay together quietly for several minutes. Kait ran her fingers up and down his back. Nick stroked her hair and kissed her eyelids. She could feel his cock shrinking and would occasionally give it a pelvic squeeze. Every time she did, he would giggle. Eventually, he slipped out. They still didn't move. His sperm co-mingled with her vaginal lubrication oozed out onto his limp penis and ran across her anus. They didn't care. They didn't want to move.

Finally, their sweat and other bodily fluids cooled, chilling them. He got out of bed and retrieved some towels. He put one between her legs and wrapped the other around his waist. He sat back on the bed beside her with his legs crossed. Her hand snaked up under his towel and cradled his balls. He idly put a hand on her breast nearest him and slowly rubbed his thumb over the flat nipple.

"That was magnificent," he said.

"I told you we'd do better this time."

"You did and you were right. Maybe we can try a couple of more times before we have to go to class tomorrow morning.?"

"Absolutely!"

"I've also got a couple more ideas for us to try and prove our frontal cortexes aren't fully developed.

"Risky?"

"Yep!"

"I'm in."