Then and Now Pt. 01

Story Info
Young woman has an erotic encounter skinny dipping.
7.6k words
4.84
24.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers

Then and Now Part 1

Author's Note:

This story begins in 1986. Before cell phones reached into small town America. Before the true explosion of the internet.

This is a First Time story that mostly takes place at a secluded swimming hole in the northern Minnesota forest. Subsequent chapters will be published in different categories.

I hope you like my first submission in this category.

All characters are over 18.

~~~

It was her last summer at home - finally. A month after graduating from high school, a month before leaving for the university, and six months after her 18th birthday, Jenny Williams was ready for life beyond Iron Lake, Minnesota. She'd miss her family and Jax the 86 pound black lab, especially Jax, whose furry warmth shared her bed every night. There were a few genuine friends she'd also miss, and a whole bunch of supposed friends she couldn't wait to move on from.

She was ready to begin the next chapter. More like opening a whole new book, with the spine of it still stiff and fresh ink smell on every crisp unread page. The University of Wisconsin in Madison. Six hours away by car that was a world away for her. She had a month to get everything ready for her big move, more than enough time...except for that one thing. That thing she'd been trying to take care of for what seemed like forever. The thing that couldn't wait until she got to Madison.

Maybe there'd be other incoming students who were still virgins, but she knew she'd feel like the only one. She'd be the odd one there, just like she was the odd one here. And that feeling was what she most wanted to leave behind her in Iron Lake, Minnesota.

Jenny bloomed late. Her friends had pubic hair and budding breasts the boys couldn't stop talking about before her body showed any outward signs that she was female. Being stick-figure skinny at that age didn't help. Later, as the star athlete on the girl's cross-country team she'd developed lean muscle - especially her mile long legs - before showing truly noticeable signs of womanhood. Now, at 18, stick-figure skinny had become athletically slim. She wore a bra at times, though she didn't need to except when her nipples decided to stand out. Dramatically. Which they did at the worst times. More and more. And she was still changing. The B-cup bras that had even recently been loose on her, were getting too tight.

None of her friends was a virgin. And all the girls knew she still was, so all the boys knew too. And worst of all - now her friends had a plan. It was the day of the first big beer bash of the summer. They always took place from late afternoon until early morning, on Forest Service land deep in the woods. Illegal beer parties that always got out of hand. Anxious as she was to be deflowered, there was no way Jenn was going to let it happen with an obnoxious drunk from that mess - but that was her friends' plan. Genius.

And...there was what her gynecologist told her the fall before. Her mother made the appointment to get Jenny on birth control - saying it would reduce the discomfort of her periods - and it included a physical examination. The young female doctor said, "I see you haven't needed birth control yet." Jenny had shaken her head no. The doctor went on to tell her that her hymen was "unusually intact" and while that certainly wasn't a problem, and "not to worry," she should expect, "a fair amount of blood," with her first intercourse. She said it in a way that conveyed she understood such things sometimes happen in inconvenient places, like cars, where it could be difficult to conceal the bleeding.

That's all I need. Jenny thought now. A drunk and a story that would be told over and over.

When her friends insisted on their plan, Jenny pretended to give in. She said she was going for a run first, but would get home in time to shower and be ready. They knew it was a lie but felt like they'd tried.

At least the part about going for a run was true, she thought as she drove her VW Beetle along a twisting gravel road. She loved running on forest trails and that day she was going to her favorite. Known as the Molly's Hole Trail to generations of teenagers, it was labelled Little Wolf Overlook Trail on Forest Service maps. The trail to the overlook was a mile and a half long and near its end there was an unmarked spur trail that went off to the side another quarter mile to Molly's Hole.

The Hole was a deep pool in the headwaters of the Embarrass River. One story said it was called Molly's Hole because a girl named Molly lost her virginity there and then drowned skinny-dipping when she got sucked into the whirlpool at the downstream end of the hole. The scintillation of that story might be why generations had used The Hole as their favorite skinny dipping place. Or maybe it was the word play of calling the Embarrass River the Bare Ass River. But likely The Hole became the place to skinny dip because it was perfect for it. Fifteen miles down a gravel road and then a hike of two more miles assured privacy, with smooth rocks to sun on, a small waterfall where a feeder creek entered from the slope above and even a tiny sand beach alongside the waterfall.

Jenny was going there because she loved running the trail. And because she loved swimming naked and sunbathing on the smooth rock when no one was around. And probably because of the way she felt when she thought about Molly's story whenever she skinny dipped there - just like Molly? Even before she got to the small trailhead parking lot, Jenny was aroused. She was thinking about stripping in the open air. And swimming. And masturbating while she reclined on sun warmed rock, so deep in the woods she could scream her orgasm if she wanted.

Turning onto the two-track that led to the trailhead she spotted glinting metal through the trees. Crap, someone else is here. But when she came around the last turn she realized the vehicle in the lot was Pete's battered CJ5 Jeep. Pete Garner, who was her best friend Susan's older brother. Two years older, which felt like a decade. Pete, who teased her when they were kids, and then didn't even notice her when he'd come home on breaks from the UW. God, he's going to be a sophomore already. Pete, who did notice her when he came home this summer and seemed to look at her differently.

He looked at her in a way Jenny felt inside, where she'd been crushing on him since before she understood the feelings he aroused. She came to understand her feelings the weekend of her 18th birthday. After that weekend any time Susan mentioned her brother, Jenny felt warmth between her legs. She felt her breasts, and all of her body in a different way. All because she saw him naked that weekend.

Mrs. Garner had asked Jenny to go up to his bedroom and wake him before leaving on a run with Susan - who took forever to get ready. His door was ajar so she simply pushed it open to tell him his mom wanted him to get up...when she saw he slept naked. He was sprawled on his stomach with only one leg still under the covers. The sight of his athletic back and ass froze her in the doorway.

Then, apparently still asleep, he rolled over.

One arm fell draped over his face. The other lay on his stomach, inches from morning wood, standing out all on its own. Hardwood.

Jenny's breath caught. She froze, barely aware of the noises coming from downstairs. Her heart beat so wildly it threatened to burst from her chest.

Pete was apparently in the midst of an erotic dream because as she watched, his lower hand drifted to his woody. Oh God. It wrapped around his shaft near the base. Oh God. Jenny imagined her girlish hand there. Holding him. Feeling how hard it is. Touching those veins.

She watched his hand move up the shaft, sliding the loose outer skin over his inner hardness.

Jenny shut the door louder than she intended and sucked air into her lungs. She quickly hollered, "Pete! Time to get up. Rise and shine."

She fought the urge to open the door and pounded on it instead. "Get up!"

Through the door she heard him mumble. "Ok, I'm up. I'm up."

Pete stared at the door. He stroked himself, thinking about Jenny. Only that door separates us. Wanting her to open it and surprise him. He'd heard her yell at Susan to "hurry up" as she came up the stairs and pretended to be asleep. Then he'd rolled over on impulse, as if on command from his boner. I wish I could have watched her face. He'd probably shoot over his head if he kept going, but stopped when he heard her run back downstairs.

That morning encounter changed everything between them. Jenny began to blush in his presence and her body yearned to feel his touch. She got wet. Oh God, she even started thinking he got horny around her. She saw his jeans bulge and couldn't keep from picturing him like he was that morning. Daring to wonder. Does he get hard around me?

He did. Every time.

Now six months later, she parked next to Pete's Jeep and tried to decide what to do. Maybe he went to the overlook? She thought about it. No, he went to Molly's. God, he's there right now. Skinny dipping. Maybe sunning. She pictured him naked on his back in the sun. Hard like that morning. She imagined looking at him from inches away. Touching him. Oh God. She felt weak and too jelly-legged to start her run.

She drank an entire canteen of water, taking deep calming breaths between gulps to steady her nerves, same as she did before a race. Then she started down the trail in an easy jog and soon increased her pace, wondering what she was running to. Her athleticism took over as she hit stride and she relaxed with exertion and fluid speed. She felt like a wild animal running through the woods. Free, physically confident. Even beautiful. Like a shaft of sunlight streaming through the forest.

Almost at Molly's Hole, Jenny left the spur trail to look ahead from a vantage point where it was possible to see part of the pool. Nobody? Only the natural noises of the woods and ripples radiating out from the small waterfall. Puzzled, she returned to the trail and ran the remaining distance.

Pete was stepping into the water when she emerged behind him. He'd been where she couldn't see from the vantage point. With the noise of the waterfall he didn't hear her until she gasped in surprise at his presence. And nakedness. For her it was like encountering the heat of the sun. When he turned, he saw her more exposed than if she was the naked one. Her face hid nothing.

Peter saw her need. He tasted her hunger in himself.

He was sideways to her, standing in water that came to above his knees. Water that almost touched the end of his... cock. The word came alive in Jenn's brain. His cock. A word she never used suddenly seemed artistically descriptive. The word gave substance to her desire.

Pete instinctively started to turn away but then flushed careless with desire and turned to face her. Here. See me. He stood with hands hanging at his sides, without pretense, hoping she couldn't see his trembling.

In this living tableau Jenn heard the waterfall and birds. Her heart beat like a bass drum.

She saw him natural and unadorned, growing tumescent as she watched.

This time there was no door, no way to hide the starkly sexual desire that came unbidden into her eyes. Warm blood pulsed into his virility when she didn't look away.

'Jenn' wanted more. She wanted them to be together as male and female.

Yet 'Jenny' was ready to bolt and run like the wind itself, all the way back to her Beetle, and then drive away with spinning tires in a cloud of dust.

"Jenn." he spoke softly. Their eyes met and he held her in his gaze as certainly as if he'd held her in his arms. The only two people in the world, next to a waterfall in this Eden. They somehow steadied each other with their eyes. Within her, the battle between caution and desire ebbed and she made no move to leave. But no move to join him either.

Pete turned and dove into the deeper part of the pool. He emerged with water running down the face she thought was the most handsome in the world. Then he waded back into the shallower water near her. He stopped when he was still waist deep. She could see the top of his pubes. "It's perfect today." He said with a smile.

Jenn still didn't move.

"At least take your shoes off and feel the water on your feet?" He playfully suggested.

She relented. She really did want to feel the water so she moved to a ledge and sat on it to remove her running shoes. The act was a physical manifestation that she wasn't going anywhere. Pulling her socks off revealed a willingness for what might follow. She wiggled her toes to savor their liberation.

Such beautiful feet, Pete thought, profoundly moved by the gentle intimacy of what she'd just done.

Jenn continued to playfully wiggle her toes as she walked to the water and stepped in, ankle deep. Wonderful. She shivered with delight and her nipples became dramatically erect inside a sports-top that didn't require a bra, except now, when it revealed her arousal.

Peter could all but see her excited nipples and yearned to uncover them. He wanted to touch, roll them in his fingers and tug on them. Oh fuck...lick them even stiffer and suck them into my mouth. He fought to reign in his galloping lust and keep things light. He smiled playfully and she returned it. "See?" He said. "It feels wonderful."

She nodded.

"Come on in." He teased. "You'll wish you had, if you don't." Then he impulsively dove backwards and she glimpsed his cock before he disappeared into the water. He swam under the surface of the dark pool and erupted from the glassy surface on the far side. With a huge smile. Pete was teasing Jenny with his honest joy...and it worked.

She daringly stepped from the water and turned her back to him to remove her top.

"Why would you hide yourself? Here?" Was that out loud? Did Pete say it or did I only wonder it? She didn't know.

Jenny turned to face him. Her sports top closed with a zipper in the middle that her fingers found on their own and slid down. She took a deep breath, and opened the top in hands spreading wide. Then she let it slip from her hand. She watched his face and wondered if he could see her pounding heart and knew she had to keep going before losing this newfound courage. When she bent to slide her running shorts off she lowered her head to hide a sudden blush, and stayed bent over to lower her panties as well. Then she athletically flipped the garments up into her waiting hand with her toes. With the motion Jenny felt how wet her maidenly slit had gotten. Her blush deepened and heated her face. She felt uncertain but turned to drop her shorts on her top before turning back to boldly face him.

She saw her nakedness in Peter's eyes and knew her beauty in a way she'd not before. She stayed where she was and breathed deeply, breathing like when she ran, and for the first time truly understood her womanhood in a man's desire.

Pete had stopped so the waterline was at the top of his pubic hairs and after a few heartbeats the head of his increasing tumescence appeared at the surface in front of him.

Jenny burned hot yet shivered as she stepped into the cool water.

With a playful sweep of his arm, Pete splashed water on her. Kids again! She kicked water back at him and dove in. When she streaked past him under the surface he saw her tight butt and lean legs kicking powerfully. Fuck... A gazelle on land and a trout in the water.

They playfully splashed and horsed around until Jenn boldly demonstrated how well she could float on her back. Her youthful face rode well above the surface, as did erect nipples perched atop firm breasts. But it was the angular ridges of her pelvic structure that captivated Peter even more. Her runner's hips starkly framed a valley between them with the swell of her mons in its middle. A sandy colored bush didn't completely conceal pink peeking from the slit between her legs.

Her eyes were closed. She waited, floating, available without ever deciding to be.

Peter moved closer to look at her nipples, stiff and proud in well-defined areolae. Her smallish breasts enhanced them. He was enthralled and grew emboldened by the demands of his cock, rock hard in the water. Jenny tingled when he placed a steadying hand under her back and inhaled sharply at his tongue's first touch on a wet nub. Goosebumps spread across her skin. Then she gasped when he licked and moaned aloud when he took this part of her body meant for sucking completely into his warm mouth. She felt like a kept animal suddenly freed. He suckled gently on one, then the other, and back again to the sound of her soft moans. Then he pushed her up into his hungry mouth and sucked deeply on her maiden's tits and she lost her balance and flotation and thrust her hands below the surface to recover and one of her hands found his cock, wooden in the water. Hot. When she quickly tried to pull her hand away his free hand was there to wrap hers around him and hold her there. He calmed her on the hard core of his arousal. He moved her hand up and down his shaft and she felt his hardness inside soft looser skin. When Peter removed his hand, Jenny's stayed.

The shocking scintillation of his heat, in her hand, in that cold water stole her breath. The only sounds were the waterfall and the symphony of bird song in the canopy above.

Pete was moving them towards shallower water when Jenn let her feet fall to the bottom and turned into him. His body pressing into hers in the water was the first naked embrace of her life. Without conscious decision she hung onto his cock as they kissed and then squeezed it when his tongue slid into her mouth. He pulled her into him with a hand in the small of her back, moved it to her shoulders and then cupped the back of her head as they kissed. He squeezed her tit in his other hand and she squeezed his cock trapped between them.

Jenny yearned for more. Hers was the vague lust of inexperience. She lusted for the cherished, forbidden fruit of knowing a man in ultimate intimacy, knowing him as a woman. Even though she'd only ever imagined what it would be like, she wanted it more than anything she knew.

Peter did know how it would feel and craved the penetration of her tight hole and the slippery squeeze within. He craved the heat inside her and yearned for her excited noises and the way he'd lose control and take her with him. But even then, he remembered what apparently every young person in Iron Lake knew and he hesitated before her virginal innocence.

He'd had a couple sexual partners in his first year at Party U in Madison and one had been a virgin. After that night he'd sworn he'd never be the one to do that again. The young woman he deflowered cried, and then sniffled about Jesus and sin, and he'd felt like a worthless shit even though it had been her idea. Never again. There are plenty of guys who'd like to take care of that for you but I'm not one.

And this is my little sister's best friend for fuck's sake! This naked girl is skinny Jenny Williams.

But she wasn't skinny. Or a girl. She was slim and fucking beautiful and the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. And he wanted her.

And... she was still mashing her tit into his hand and squeezing his cock and her kiss was growing frenzied.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
279 Followers