All Comments on 'Love is Hell Ch. 01'

by TheLordWinter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could you please continue with this it was a fantastic story ....Thanks

jalbertjalbertover 2 years ago

outstanding loved it. can't wait for chapter two

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 2 years agoAuthor

Could have sworn I had italics in this. I'm gonna have to work out something that denotes thoughts, because apparently the site didn't pick them up in my upload.

And thank you to the commenters. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It wasn't an exaggeration when I said the original incarnation of this story was trash. More is coming, and not just for Love Is Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this was absolutely fantastic. Admittedly the world building was pretty sloppy but the characters were more than fun enough that I didn’t care. I’d recommend in the future spreading the sex scenes out a little more unless your intention is that every romp is a rapid, whirlwind thing.

As for the separation of thoughts from speech you mentioned in your own comments, might I recommend putting the thoughts in parentheses instead of italics? Simpler to do and most people will get the gist without needing to be told. Just a suggestion.

Overall, great work! 5 stars and looking forward to more!

FyreHeartFyreHeartover 2 years ago

Excellent start. Look forward to reading the rest.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 2 years ago

To quote the great Billy Idol…. More, More, More

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little too much tell rather than show. Big exposition dump, other than that great!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story

E3_SierraE3_Sierra4 months ago

More please and soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLordWinter@TheLordWinter
In my strange mind I see worlds not my own. Enjoy the sights. My Patreon Presence: https://www.patreon.com/TheLordWinter 2/06/2019 Editor Secured! With everything else that has been going on, I've been speaking with an editor in the background as well. She has agreed to take ...