Love Is Like a Soufflé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop! Oh, please don't stop! I'm almost there...gonna cum...again! Hard, Gary, faster! Give it to me!" pleaded a sweat-dripping Lauren. Her little fingernails dug painfully into my back as the heels of her feet that were locked about my hips spurred me to go faster and hard. "Shoot, Gary, shoot! Cum with me...cum in me...fill me with your spunk...I want it so badly...make me your woman! Oh, my God... arrgghh... arrgghh...arrgghh!"

Some greater power gripped and squished my tightened nuts as I plunged my throbbing cock as deep as I could into Lauren's churning cunt. A strangled deep-guttural cry escaped my grimace lips as I violently spewed my guts into her. Dripping sweat and totally spent, I collapsed limply on my diminutive lover.

Moments later (I think 'cuz I kind of lost track of time following my gut-wrenching ejaculation), I heard a frantic "I...can't breathe...you're crushing me!' coming from beneath me. Holding Lauren to me, I somehow rolled over on the couch, hauling my exhausted lover on top of me.

""Whew!" exclaimed Lauren in obvious relief. "For a while, I thought I would be smothered under you. I can just see the headlines, 'Girl loses virginity but is suffocated by her big lover.' Yeah, that would be very hard to explain to the authorities and especially my father.

"So, that's sex, huh? I love it! I've got to say that it's far better than swimming competitively...what a workout...and much more gratifying. Although you were an absolute beast to me, I can't complain since I did beg you for more. But...ouch...your big fat dickhead really did a job on thumping my cervix. You're lucky that I found kinky and 'slightly'' painful sex stimulating in all of the right ways.

"And how many gallons of baby-batter...ooh, I better not use the phrase 'cuz I can't afford to get knocked-up from losing my chastity...did you hose into me? It must have been a lot because although you're shoved all the way up my snatch, your spunk that is oozing out my pussy...it feels kind of sexy." The snuggling on my chest, Lauren softly murmured, "Gary...are you ready to give me another lesson in remedial Sex 101?"

"Lauren, unlike you women who can be orgasm-factories, us men need so time to recover. You know that it's not like a certain sass-butt pip-squeak did any of the hard labor to give yourself two climaxes. All you did was flash these magnificent boobies of yours and then spread your shapely legs to flaunt your inviting hairless pussy. Hmmph!"

"So, then what do I have to do?"

"Let's see. You're straddling my hips with my somewhat hard cock still embedded in your hot juicy little twat. Hmmph. Do I have to tell you everything to do or can a horny eighteen-year-old be a bit creative in the love-making department?"

"Ohhh, you mean like sitting straight up...God, I love the feeling of your still-big fat dick sliding all the way up my twat. Hmmm, maybe I'll...gyrate my hips a little...oooh, that feels so damn good. Hey, if I rock back and forth, I can feel your dick stirring my insides. Hmmm. if I lean forward to grasp your shoulders...oh, yeah... I can rub myself against your hairy groin...yeah...that does feel good. Ha, and I know you like it when my boobies sway back and forth...my erect nipples dancing tantalizingly before your eyes, you kinky pervert.

"What the hell?! Is someone getting harder? Yeow! Don't bite my nippies so hard! Yes, I know that they are tempting but they are there for you to suck...but bite 'lightly'...not so damn hard...remember sightly painful sex turns me on...plus, they are not going to run away, you know."

Then as Lauren began to do her bump and grind, she groaned, "Oooh, it feels so damn good having your cock in my little twat...yeah. Making love to you with me on top could get to be very addictive...oooh, yeah, I love controlling the tempo and penetration...definitely!"

And with that said, Lauren, my lovely munchkin, proceeded to ride the hell out of me, pumping herself on my embedded cock like there was no tomorrow. Obscenely undulating her trim belly and hips, my little lover did a wanton bump-and-grind, furiously rubbing her sex against me as her tantalizing boobs quivered and swayed in the most dick-stiffening way.

"God, my stiff love button is rubbing against your hairy groin. Ooh, this feels so...goddamn good...I love it! Pumping up and down on your big dick is far better than humping my fingers when I jerk off. I know that if I keep this up, I'm going to...oh, yeah...I am so close...oh, yeah, oh yeah... screwing myself on your big fat cock! Almost there..." gasped Lauren as she leaned forward to feverishly bang my manhood. Then suddenly she stopped in mid-thrust, shook violently, and then exploded in frenzied convulsions that had her drenching my loins with her sexual excitement (again).

Lauren crumpled in a sweat-drench heap, jerking with the after-spasms of her mind-rendering orgasm. "Damn...fucking myself on your dick," mumbled my dazed small lover, "is a hell of a lot better than fantasies and jerking-off...way better!

"Gary...I need to take a shower and get some sleep. But I am so exhausted that I can barely move. Can you carry me to shower and wash me...and then put me to bef? Please?"

What I didn't tell Lauren is that sudsy shower sex can be a fricking experience especially with a super-sensitive teenager like my little girlfriend. With lips, tongue, and teeth, I pressed her against the shower wall while covering her creamy white breast covered with little love bites. The fingers of one of my hands introduced Lauren to being fingered-fuck and the miracle of her hidden G-spot. My other fingers forked and then strummed her fleshy love-pearl, causing my little lover to rock on the balls of her feet as she quivered in eager anticipation.

Her sexual release was intense as her feminine ejaculation splattered on the shower's floor. When her knees buckled from her exertions, Lauren slid slowly down the shower wall to come face to face with my rejuvenated manhood. She quickly became acquainted with the pleasures of giving a blow job -- something that she took to like a fish to water. Lauren was a virtual female vacuum cleaner given the way she easily inhaled my cock, greedily sucking and swallowing my length repeatedly.

"Oh, my God, baby-gurl! If you keep that up, I'm going to blow my wad down you're gulping throat. Ohhh, yes..."

"Ummm, don't hold back. Ummm, you ate me out good, made me climax, and slurped my pussy juices. Ummm. I want to suck you off...and to taste your spunk, Ummm, shoot, Gary, shoot! Ummm, I want..."

Lauren never got a chance to finish her desire for I suddenly exploded in glorious thick stickiness. Briefly gagging at the unexpected volume of my testicular discharge, my Japanese pixie gulped like crazy, grabbing my buns to pull me to her insatiable little mouth.

"Yummy," sighed my petite lover as she leisurely swallowed my soft man-sausage before teasingly licking it and my drained nuts. "I think...no, I know...that I am going to love giving head to you. Ummm, it's a good thing sperm is fattening...it isn't, is it?

After a quick rinse and toweling each other dry, we hopped into my bed, snuggled up to each other for a while, and then swiftly fell asleep. The need for sleep, however, did not prevent someone's little fingers from finding my limp noodle and jerking it into relative hardness....nor did it stop someone's hot delicate mouth from sucking me into rock-hardness...nor did it stop someone's tight but sopping wet cunt from impaling itself on my fleshy stake...nor stop someone from climaxing herself silly.

"I've waited and wanted you for so long, Gary, and now that I finally have you, I can't stop being a little girl discovering her Christmas presents."

Ho, ho, ho, who was I to complain? Lauren was simply insatiable. I brazenly explored her eighteen-year-old body as she did mine. Trying out different sexual positions, I let her make up for her years of yearning while l satisfied my years of abstinence.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

News that we were a couple proved to be rather anticlimactic since many had long suspected that we were a twosome which made for some risqué speculation. If anything, most (except for Lauren's father) thought nothing of our six-year age difference...funny how turning eighteen and no longer being a high schooler made a difference. Some eyebrows were, however, raised when it was discovered that that Lauren was living with me but in the end, most felt it was what the younger generation did and let it go.

The biggest change in our relationship was Lauren. Having experience sex and knowing that she could have me once our apartment door closed behind us, she demonstrated a tremendous amount of restraint outside of our apartment. Gone were the secretive kisses, hugs, and touches when people weren't looking and she didn't shamelessly flaunt herself petite but luscious body just to catch my attention (and make me pop one hell of a boner). Us being accepted as committed pair by others gave Lauren a sense of confidence and a surprising change of perspective.

"Gary," a sweaty Lauren Yamazaki whispered after climaxing twice before I fill her sweet little snatch with my cum, "What should I major in college? I mean....I got an athletic scholarship...but beyond swimming, what course of studies should I pursue? And then what?"

"Well, you won't be able to declare a major until you complete your first two years of college and undertake your general core requirements. However, if you're like me, you'll find that you'll gravitate toward physical education...I mean, we're athletes after all. And for what happens from there...well...I have been exploring some options on our future."

"What? You have? Tell me, Gary...please."

"You know that you've been the bossy-little-girl who has charted out our lives...don't deny it, Lauren From the time you were eleven years old and you got your dad to hire me as your private coach; to when you were sixteen and staked your claim on me...you have determined what would be between the two of us. But that's about to change. Here's what is going to happen with us if all of the cards play out.

"Coach Yuen stopped by the other day to talk story. He had heard through the grapevine that you were living with me (not to his surprise) and wanted to check it out under the guise of scouting for future swimmers for his program. In the course of our conversation, Coach let it be known that he was thinking of retiring in four to five years. He then strongly hinted that if I wanted to assume his position, he would put in a recommendation of me with the school's Athletic Director...whom he said was open to the idea of a swimming alumnus replacing him.

"I then had a chat with the YMCA's Director...the former aquatics program coordinator...about the possibilities that had arisen. He pointed out that while he would miss me, the opportunity of working with the State's education system and the benefits that it could offer were too good to pass up. When he bemoaned finding a suitable replacement for me, I casually suggested you...and found that he was totally open to the possibility since you were a real-life product of the Y's aquatics program.

"So, my little pretty, if you're interested..." I never got a chance to expand on my musings as Lauren slid up my chest to kiss me senseless and then to seal her complete agreement, smashed my face with her bountiful tatas.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the ripe old age of twenty-nine, I took over coaching the swimming program from Coach Yuen who could finally retire. Lauren, my live-in lover of five years, took over my aquatics coordinator position at the YMCA, training and selectively funneling future swimmers to my high school program. My incentive and reward for Laurene being my secret recruiter was a diamond-hard erection being rammed repeatedly into her juicy snug love hole.

"Oh...damn...honey! You're really banging my cunt so damn hard and quick! I loved it when I come home...and bam...before I knew it...I was stripped naked...forced to my hands and knees on the bed...mounted from behind...and...whammo...my horny boyfriend was madly doggy-humping...his little bitch-in-heat! I love hearing your groin slap loudly against my buns...and feeling my titties flop back and forth. You're such filthy pervert...but don't stop...give it to me!"

"I plead guilty...for being a closet pedophile to my tiny lover's smooth hairless quim...of being a dirty old man to her fantastic large boobs...and to being an incurable pervert to feeling my cock penetrate and spread her juicy wet-velvet cunt. It is a good thing my girlfriend is such a horny little slut and is always open to a good old quicky."

"Hmmph, and speaking of 'quicky,' Gary, 'we need to talk' (oh, oh, there goes that erection-deflating phrase)," Lauren said as she pulled away to twist around to look at me, causing my raging hard-on to slip from her clinging cunt.

"I've been thinking...you know you are about to turn thirty and I will be turning twenty-four right after you," whimpered Lauren as she rested her head on my shoulder to snuggle up to me. "While we enjoy a fantastic love-life, we now have steady jobs with promising futures. But I have to wonder if all you intend to do is live in sin with me and keep on screwing me for the rest of my life? Does my future consist of me being your little sex slave? Hmmph!"

"What are you trying to get at, my sly little minx?"

"Well...we've been living in sin for over six years...and I was wondering....ooh, maybe it's the oncoming seventh-year itch...but, maybe...just maybe it's a desire to make our relationship a bit more...permanent...if you know what I mean?"

"Why my diminutive Japanese lovely, are you proposing to me?"

"What? In your dreams, popcorn! I was merely...ehrr...'suggesting' that 'you' take the initiative to make me an honest woman. I mean...if you are not so inclined...I would have to consider my 'options.' You know there a quite a few guys out there who wouldn't mind taking your place...or I could return home to my family as a disgraced and shamed daughter...or I could, if I got really desperate, somehow forget to take a pill or two to push the issue. You know my chances of becoming pregnant is only twenty-five percent and gets worse the longer I wait. Hmmph! But propose to you? Hmmph!"

"As I've said many times before, you're really cute when you're mad." Then before Lauren could react, I said, "I was going ask you on our anniversary, but since someone is throwing a royal hissy-fit about our future together, now is a good time as ever." And with that said, I reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a small jewelry case. Then flipping it open to reveal a diamond engagement ring. "Lauren Yamazaki, you little 'succubus' of dirty young men, please marry me."

There was this shocked look on Lauren's lovely face. I didn't know if it was the sparkling ring and the proposal of marriage that went with it, or if that I had used a nickname for her that I never had applied before (hey, in my defense, don't forget that my petite pretty had used her feminine wiles, dogged determination, and luscious little body to tempt through the years and then finally seduce me). Anyway, I could no longer contain my laughter and promptly had a belly-busting fit.

Seeing Lauren's adorable eyes scrunch and her lips press tightly together as the meaning of her new nickname became apparent, I laughed even louder.

"Succubus! Ooh, you're so mean!" hissed my lover who was childishly pounding her small fist on me. "I'm not a 'succubus!' I didn't enter your dreams and make you have sex with me! I never tempted or seduced you..."

Then stopping all of a sudden with her mouth open, Lauren realized what she had just denied. With a blink of her almond eyes, her head dropped before girlishly whimpered, "Well...maybe I did sneak into your life when I was younger. And maybe when I was a teenager I did kind of tempt you...a little...but hey, I can't help it if the pill made my boobs grow big...and that teeny string-bikini had a hard time containing the jiggling growth. And maybe I did kind of throw myself at you after I graduated and ever since then. But I can't help it, Gary...I'm addicted to riding you...you didn't seem to mind, did you?

"Hey! Wait a minute! Did you just propose to me? You did, didn't you?" When all I did was just smile and hold up the ring (again). "Oh, yes! Oh, yes, Gary!" And with that cry, Lauren was all over me, madly and passionately kissing me while obscenely rubbing her naked little body against mine.

"I am going to suck on you until you're rock-hard...or at least stiff enough so that shove you all the way up my hot juicy cunny...and then I'll amply demonstrate what 'succubus' can do to her 'intended'...heh, heh, heh...you'll see..." And boy, did Lauren make me eat my words (along with her bountiful titties and sweet pussy)...yep, as sure a succubus if ever there was one.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Epilogue::

It has been a little over eight years since I proposed to the love of my life, my little Lauren. Her acceptance of my marriage proposal and our subsequent wedding came as an emotional relief to her family (especially her father), the YMCA staff, and families who were all atwitter at Lauren's not-so-subtle carryings-on with me, and our high school and its athletic department.

Soon after making a down payment on a large house, Lauren went in typical-Lauren-fashion went on a warp-speed sex drive to become pregnant (total exhausting me along the way...ah, what a way to go). She proceeded in popping out our three children, one right after the other.

Ashlynn (Ash) was our first, then Henry (Hank) a year later, and finally to Samantha (Sam) who was born ten months after her brother. It went without saying that our children took to the water as if it was their second nature...and as time would prove the case, they became swimming champions in their own right with each mastering a specific swimming stroke -- Ash, the freestyle like her mom; Hank, the breaststroke; and Sam, the butterfly stroke.

In the course of our early marriage, I was soundly and often accused by my lovely wife as being the cause of her pregnancy (yeah right, like I twisted her arm to shove my cock up her snatch) and its discomfort, temporary bodily changes, and lastly the agony of delivery. Lauren solemnly (and loudly) swore "never again" to morning sickness, super-tender nipples, bloating, weird cravings, swollen ankles, and delivery pains.

Of course, once Lauren was cleared for vaginal sex (and sometimes even before as evidenced by Sam), Lauren was demanding and downright bossy about me sexually 'service' her sexual needs (somehow forgetting her previous "never again" declarations). I was relegated to the role of breeding stud whose only purpose was the donation via injection of sperm (not that I terribly minded such a role if you know what I mean).

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that suckling at my wife's engorge boobs and draining her dry of her mother's milk while our tiny infant breastfed on her other breast was an incredible turn-on for me and especially for Lauren. This might explain the rapid succession of pregnancies and births (like Lauren has to really coerce me).

At the ripe old age of thirty-eight, I sat on my front porch watching my three kids run around our front yard playing with each other. From our house, I heard Lauren yelling that it was time to take a break and then appeared with a tray of cookies and lemonade which promptly drew our ravenous kids like a school of hungry piranha.

Looking a Lauren, I couldn't help but appreciate how motherhood has nicely matured her. She is still her petite little self with breasts that were a bit too large for her size albeit softer after breastfeeding and yet still incredibly compelling. With a trim waist, her hips were a tad wider and rounder and gave her a womanlier figure. Her lovely face still had her signature large almond-shaped eyes, cute nose, and delicate mouth -- and I still love how her face crinkles when she got upset...something that our kids were quick to pick up on before scampering behind daddy's back for protection from mommy's wrath.