Love Is Like a Soufflé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't make love like before; not because of a lack of desire but rather a lack of privacy with three curious children around...having been caught a few times doing "shame-shame naked wrestling in bed." Yet, when the kids were visiting or better yet sleeping over at their grandparents, uninhibited and furious sex ensued often initiated by my horny little wife.

"God, you still got it, Mrs. Sinclair!" rattled out of my mouth as I sat on a kitchen chair while my naked little succubus straddled my lap, bouncing on my fully embedded cock. "I love the way your boobs up and down. Ummm, such fat nipples...bigger than before but still as delicious..."

"That's because I nursed our three kids and you, you big baby, or over three years straight. After that my poor nippies never returned to their pre-pregnancy size...they're so embarrassing large. Now, I have to wear bras whenever I'm out of the house...or my babies make big bumps in my tops...plus, I am not as firm as I used to be...and need the added support."

"Well, too bad they don't give milk...shucks. But your twat is juicy as ever...and given that you gave birth three times is still as tight as ever...oooh, yeah! Too bad I don't get to pussy-bang my neglectful spouse as much as I want. Hmmph!""

"Oooh, mommy has been a bad little wife? She has? Does daddy want mommy to get off his lap, turn around, bend over, and grab the kitchen table? I know you love to see mommy's titties dangle and sway like small udders...oooh, daddy does love to tweak and tug on his naughty little moo-cow's thick and long nipples...oooh, yeah...

"Yeow, daddy, just cram your fleshy monster in my hot cunt! It's a good thing that I was already loosened and sopping wet from having ridden your cock. Do you like the way your sassy wife wiggles her butt to turn on her husband some more? I'm such a naughty...

"Ouch! Oh yes, Mr. Gary, spank my buns for being such a nasty little girl. I've been sinful by jerking off in the shower when I could have been giving head to my hubby.

"Ouch! Ohhh, yeah, again. Now, fuck me, Gary, give it to me like I want... as I need! Yeah, baby, like that. I'm going to finger my pussy while I'm being pussy-banged... good and hard to be taught a lesson about how to take proper care of my loving husband

.

"Oooh, I am starting to shake...can't stop...my gut is getting tighter...and tighter...oh, oh, I'm going to cum. Cum with me...cum with me, Gary. I'm going to..." Her back arched sharply as she threw back her head to cry out ...arrgghh!...I'm cumming... arrgghh!!..arrgghh!!!" A forceful stream of Lauren's liquid excitement spurted out of her hairless vulva...drenching me and her inner thigh before splattering on the kitchen floor.

I grasped the hips of a convulsing Lauren and thrust into her cunt with powerful strokes that lifted and tossed her. My nuts were painfully tight and I knew that it was just a matter of moments before I exploded in Lauren's steamy churning twat.

"Cum, you dirty-old-man...shoot your sperm into your little Jap cum-dump...oh, yeah...oh, yeah...give it to me!" That was all I needed as I had a horrendous ejaculation, spewing ropes of baby-batter into and filling up Lauren's cunt until she overflowed.

"Jeez! I really needed that!" moaned Lauren as I rested on her back. "Ummm...so fucking good...like the good old days when I was a goddamn virgin with raging hormones...a real teenage bitch-in-heat...trying to shamelessly seduce my older boyfriend. Ummm...so fine. Thank you for marrying me and making wild love to impregnate me.

"Hmmm, but I better not forget my wifely duties and take care of my loving husband... who is now a true dirty old man...who knocked me up three times and gave me three beautiful children...who indulges and spoils his naughty wife so much."

And with that, Lauren twisted around to pull my head to her so that she could sensuously kiss me, and in doing so, caused my semi-soft manhood to slip out of her love hole and a flood of my spunk to join her pooled female ejaculation. Then sliding down my body, she squatted before me to grasp my still hard manhood. leisurely kiss, lick, and suck on my still pulsating cock.

"Ummm, I truly love this long thick piece of man-meat," mumbled Lauren in her girlish voice that she knows turns me on, "especially when it's marinated in creamy sperm sauce and pussy juices...ummm...so delicious...ummm." And with that said, my lovely little wife lowered her head and slid most of cock down her gulping throat.

As I leaned back to enjoy my petite wife's oral pleasuring, I realized that it has been an incredible twenty years since I first met a cute eleven-year-old Lauren Yamazaki. What a unique intertwining of acquaintanceship, friendship, romance, and parenthood we have shared with one another. I guess...no, know...that we are like a delicate but flavorful souffle that takes a long time to make and bake, but in the end, was worth it. Yes, indeed.