Love Is Like a Soufflé Pt. 02

Story Info
Finally, a taste of a delicate dessert.
7.9k words
4.58
4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second part of the ongoing Lauren and Gary story as requested by those who were kind enough to submit constructive comments and suggestions. I sincerely hope that this story fulfills your expectations.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I have said earlier, some relationships are like a souffle. They are difficult to make in that the ingredients must be blended just right to achieve the desired flavor balance; must be baked at the correct temperature and time; and require a certain degree of luck to produce an end-product that is delicate and extremely delightful. Such is the case with my relationship with Lauren Yamazaki.

She was a mere innocent slip of girl (or so I thought) on the cusp of puberty when I first met her. While cute with large arresting almond-shaped eyes, it was her confounded maturity, assertiveness, and determination to achieve her desired goal of becoming a swimming champion that made her unique for her age. What I did not know or even suspected was that after amply demonstrating her aquatic prowess and achievements, she would focus on the seduction of me.

Shit, in retrospect, I never stood a chance. From the time I returned from college to Hawaii, Lauren, my five-foot Japanese-American leprechaun took charge of my life. It didn't matter to her that I was six years older and that she was only a sophomore in high school -- Lauren simply expressed her love for me and assumed that I felt the same for her (something that I couldn't or more so, wouldn't deny). Ironically, an objective observer would say that by her actions, Lauren had been "grooming" me over the previous five years. Yet, it didn't matter for when it came down to it, she took to charting out "our" future.

Lauren decided all by herself that we needed to avoid any display of affection and possibly compromising situations (somehow conveniently forgetting that she was the aggressor) until she reached the age of eighteen which was several weeks before her high school graduation, She did this (and rightly so) since if people would think that I, a grown man, was taking advantage of and having sex with an innocent high school girl (despite her repeated assertions that she was legally at the age of consent). Lauren knew that rumors of our affair would jeopardize my reputation and new job. And so, she adamantly insisted that we should appear to others to be nothing more than "good friends."

Yeah, right! As the two years passed, Lauren's bold pronouncement began to fade more and more. Whenever she wasn't training with her school's swim team or club, my Japanese pixie was always "visiting" me at the local YMCA pool. It got to the point that her noticeable presence around the pool finally forced me to give her a part-time assistant swimming instructor position (like I had held at her age). What I didn't know was that this decision would be the proverbial "jumping from the frying pan into the fire."

I did not anticipate that Lauren would continue to develop from a good-looking teenager into an extremely attractive young Japanese woman. She constantly (and quite loudly whenever we were alone) bemoaned her inability to grow beyond her diminutive five-foot height and about how unfair it was that I towered over her by a foot. Yet, such complaints were offset by her amazed and excited updates about the continuous growth of her breasts.

"You know, Gary, I had full 32-A breasts when you returned home from college" Lauren shared one late afternoon as we lounged in my pool office after classes. "Being in love with you must be stimulating because my boobs kept growing until I had to get bras in the next bra cup size by the time I hit seventeen. Do you realize that because I'm rather petite, my tits look rather large on me and draw a lot of unwanted masculine attention... ahem... except for the present company that is?

"However, since I started taking contraceptive pills before my eighteenth birthday... don't give me that 'What?' look 'cuz you knew that that was part of 'our' plan (or rather, Lauren's plan)...can you believe it that they are still growing? God, if they become full C-cup tits, I am liable to fall over with the mass and weight of my boobs pulling me forward? The girls on the swim team keep teasing me that I won't be as fast as I used to be because of the drag of my developing boobs...the guys of course just drool as they openly ogle my developing tits. Hmmph!"

"Lauren, I'm sure that any increase in breast size is only temporary because the pill tricks your body into thinking that you are pregnant.."

"What? You mean when I become pregnant, I'll have 'udders'... oh, no, am I going to look like a baby cow.

"Well, I'm sure that if you do have udders, your babies...your little infant and the big one at heart...will enjoy milking you. Hmmm, the thought of that makes my mouth water. Ummm."

"See, I always knew that you were a perverted bastard! Still...don't you think my boobies look...nice...especially when I'm wearing my string-bikini on our weekends at the beach?"

While I wouldn't admit it, but Lauren was smoking hot especially when her petite body was clad in her teeny bikini that abundantly displayed her outstanding breasts, literally and figuratively. Throw in the hint of her camel-toed pussy in her snug small bikini bottom and her firm rounded buns...well...I took a lot of dips in the chilly ocean water.

"Oh, please stop, Lauren! Stopping trying to tempt me and test the extent of my self-control. Don't act so innocent. You know you're always flaunting your sizzling body, shamelessly rubbing yourself against me when you think no one's watching, sneaking a quick kiss or easy feel, and constantly talking about your rather outstanding tits. Hell, there are only so many pool laps I can do...only so many cold showers that I can take...and only so many times I can jerk off, you know."

"You jerk off? Fantasizing about me? I want to see..."

"Lauren! Don't you remember what you said when you were sixteen? 'You' said that we wouldn't have any sex or romantic displays until you graduated from high school? Here I am trying desperately to control my wild little dickhead and uncontrollable erections... and keep to the plan that 'you' devised for our future. Abstinence is hard enough with you around. You don't have to actively try to arouse my body into open rebellion against my efforts."

A contrite Lauren hung her head under my scolding, and then she lifted her remorseful eyes and rendered me speechless. "I am so sorry, Gary. You're absolutely right. It was my plan that was set out two years ago...and it was for our good.

"It's just that...I don't seem to be able to control myself. Maybe it is my coming-of-age so to say...or maybe it is the added pill hormones in my system. I don't know...but the closer I get to my graduation, the hornier I get. If you think you're struggling to rein in your sexual urges, you don't know how many nights I have to shove my face into my pillow to muffle my dirty talking and moans so I don't wake up Emily, my sister, when I finger my little clit raw. I always fantasize what it would be like having my legs wrapped around your her hips while you fuck (excuse the language) me silly.

"Oh, Gary, I was so sure of myself when I was sixteen...so damn cocky (excuse the pun)...when it came to us and our future. Now, all I can think about is wanting you... making love with you...and making a future for the two of us. Graduation is but a month and a half off, but I am struggling to make it...'cuz I want...no, need...you so goddamn badly."

Holding an obviously frustrated Lauren to me, I calmly whispered, "Baby-gurl, we're both competitive swimmers who know how to train, pace the race, and focus on the end goal. We have about ninety days remaining to achieve 'our' goal. Let's plan for that eventuality.

"And when you graduate, you will spend that night...and as many more days and nights as you want with me. Let's plan on coming out as a committed couple. I know my folks love you, but I can't say the same how your folks will react...and especially your dad. I mean not many dads take kindly to their just-graduated daughter jumping into bed with an older man."

"Yeah, my father would be kind of bent out of shape when I tell him that I plan on celebrating my high school graduation by losing my virginity to you. Yet, he was the one who hired you to coach his eleven-year-old daughter. It was a good thing you weren't a 'real' pedophile or I might have lost my innocence at an extremely young age to a handsome and muscular high school senior...sigh.

"And if my father gets really upset, however, I will tell him that it was I who chased you and shamelessly tried to seduce you ever since you returned from college. I'll tell him of how long we've refrained from having sex even though we legally could have done it. Hmmph, And I'll let him know that I plan to live with you while I go to college on my swimming scholarship and work part-time at the YMCA pool as an instructor. I wish I could tell you more, but that's as far as I am focusing..."

"Baby-gurl, as I said when I became your swimming coach, you're so damn cute when you're upset. While you still don't have any hair between your inner thighs...cuz you waxed them off...you now have outstanding breasts...nice hips...tight buns...and one hell of an enticing pussy as hinted by that little indent between your shapely legs. Oh, I better stop talking like this because the crotch of my shorts just got extremely tight and uncomfortable."

"Ooh, Gary, that's enough for now...knowing that you want me as badly as I want you. And, regardless of what my parents say, let's plan on culminating our seven years of self-restraint and chastity...what a fricking long time to wait...by making love. It'll be a night for Lauren Yamazaki and Gary Sinclair to reap the rewards for their sacrifices. "

And with that, Lauren kissed me senseless and for once, I gave as good as I got. "Damn, the next forty-five days are going to be balls-breakers!" It was then that a pair of spongy, gravity-defying boobs were pressed against my face, ruthlessly squashing any further speculation and objections.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Commencement was a big fricking deal as it was when I graduated. After all of the pomp and circumstances were over, the graduates met with their families, loved ones, and significant others to plan their next step in life. Most of Lauren's classmates opted to join in the Project Grad, as safe and well-structured last night together as classmates. Lauren, however, steadfastly informed her parents, especially her shocked father, that she would not be joining her classmates and would instead be staying over at her 'boyfriend's place.

At this point, all eyes turned to me. Lauren in a soft plead for support and understanding. Her father had this look of utter disgust and betrayal, and her mother shot laser beams at me through her squinted eyes that would have incinerated me if real. Only her younger sister, Emily, just smiled as if she knew that this had been coming for a long time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we got to my apartment. I for some inexplicable reason sweep Lauren off her feet to carry her across my threshold. Once in my apartment and the door closed behind us, I lifted her so that she could throw her arms around my neck, and kissed like never before in a way that loudly spoke of our love for one another, our lust, and that final culminating stretch at the end of a race to win.

"Wait, Gary," pleaded Lauren between snatching kisses from me, "Set me down so I can get out of this cap and gown so that I can relax. I am famished. What do you have for dinner? Oh, yeah, our traditional Big Mac meal, yummy. Have some fries and I will join you in the blink of an eye."

I was lounging on the couch, munching on a French fry, when I heard the click of an opening bedroom door. When I turned my head, I was rendered speechless and paralyzed for before stood my petite soon to be lover. Her bare midriff and sleeveless top looked like it had been obscenely painted-on as it clung to her unmistakable breasts that made sizeable bumps in the thin stretchy material. Her brief and loose shorts barely (and I mean barely) covered the roundness of her tight buns and hinted of her camel-toed pussy, while highlighting her shapely and well-proportioned legs.

Easily straddling my lap, Lauren wrapped her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me while rubbing her spongy tits lewdly against me. Then shamelessly gyrating her hips in a very suggestive lap dance against my tented pants, Lauren whined in a girlish tone, "I'm not hungry for a McDonald's Big Mac meal, Gary...I am hungry for another kind Big Mac...and hopefully, you know what I mean."

Taking her in my arms, I eased Lauren to her back on the couch, taking my time to leisurely kiss her lips with my tongue dancing a sensuous tango with hers in her mouth. When she melted in my embrace, my lips covered her beautiful face, sensitive earlobe, and exposed neck with light butterfly kisses. Lauren's soft moans of undisguised pleasure were beautiful music to my ears.

"So, little girl, if you're hungry, I am famished...if you know what I mean. Why are you still dressed?"

With a squeal of delight, Lauren shoved me off of her and grasping the bottom of her painted-on top, yanked it off of her. For the second time of the night, I was rendered speechless and completely paralyzed as her bodacious youthful boobs surged free, bouncing and swaying. With enough heft and sponginess to quiver enticingly, they were at the same time firm enough to mystifyingly defy gravity. Each tantalizing creamy mound was topped by a stiff large mouthwatering ruby-red nipple.

For years Lauren had teased me with her youthfully cock-stiffening breasts, and now was payback time. Instead of attacking her sensitive tits and especially her large stiff nipples, Instead, I let my wet rasping tongue slowly lick a lazy figure-eight around her two snow-white mounds, causing Lauren's breathing to quicken as shivers of anticipation radiated across her heaving chest with each lap of my wet tongue.

"Oh, my God! What the hell are you doing to me? Stop the damn teasing and...oooh, fuck!" cried Lauren as my greedy lips latched on to and slurped in a fat nipple. My stiff tongue-lashed and swirled around her rubbery cylinder until it hardened, lengthened, and thickened in my mouth. Then sucking on it, I pulled it between my grasping lips to the fullest extent from her chest before letting it slowly escape my nipping teeth. My thumb and forefinger immediately pinched and rolled her released teat while squeezing her boob while I then tormented her other nipple with my tongue, lips, and teeth."

"Gary, Gary," my eighteen-year-old lover as she panted hotly, "I so fucking turned on that my panties and shorts are sopping wet. Hey! Wait a minute! Why am it the only one who's partially underdressed? Let me strip you, you dirty young man...God, I love your cut muscles...they look and feel so damn good!" She then undid my pants and zipper, Lauren grasped the waistbands of my pants and underwear, saying, "Now, I have wondered and waited for this or for seven goddamn years..." And with that, she yanked down my remaining clothing to release my rock-hard pride-and-joy.

While I am just shy of seven-inches long and slightly more than four-and-half inches around, the shocked look in Lauren's wide-open eyes told me that her first glimpse of a fully erect cock was more than she had envisioned. "Oh, my fucking Lord! You're huge...gulp... and you intend to shove this monster in my little pussy? You've got to be shitting me! You'll tear me apart!"

My kissing lips and two squeezing hands silenced Lauren's concerns. "Hush, you bossy little Japanese girl! For years you have blatantly cock-teased me...and what...when you see the dick that you've wanted for so long...you choke! What a little panty! Lauren, believe me that when you are fully aroused...and I plan to ensure that...you will be able to take all of me between your legs...and beg me for more! Now, since I buck naked, let's get you the same way!

Grabbing the elastic waistband of her loose shorts and that of her bikini panties, I pulled them off her shapely legs to be rendered speechless and paralyzed for the third time in the night. I knew that Lauren had waxed off her pubic hair (how could I not given her previous graphic descriptions); however, I was totally unprepared for the sight of her sweet little quim (in the flesh, if you know what I mean)l. If it weren't for her inescapable boobs, I would have thought that I had just stripped an eleven-year-old Lauren naked. Looking at her hairless vulva, only the tip of her stiff little love button protruded (and just barely) from the top of the tight fleshy slit formed by her two puffy pussy lips.

I was utterly helpless in resisting (as if I wanted to) the siren call of her prepubescent-looking cunt. Unlike my tender approach to her outstanding tits, I slipped my hands under her and gripping and lifted her buns, took a good long sniff of her intoxicating aroma, and then plunged my face into her juicy tender goodness between her legs.

I slurped up first one and then the other of her engorged cunt lips, enjoying the way Lauren bucked and twisted as newfound erotic sensations ripped through her petite body The tip of my rasping tongue spread and plowed the length of her crack, up and down, savoring the heady nectar of her femininity. And then, I sucked and mouthed her sweet love button, causing Lauren to jerk and repeatedly thrust her sex into my face.

"Ohhh, fuck, oh fuck! You're making me so goddamn hot...I feel like I'm going to explode...oh yeah...I'm going to cum, you fucking bastard!" screamed Lauren as she grasped my hair and shoved my face to the juncture of her inner thighs. "Oh, oh, oh, shit, I'm cumming! Argghh! Arggghhh!! Argggghhhh!!!"

Suddenly I was inundated with her indescribable liquid excitement...one...two...three powerful spurts blasted into my astonished face as Lauren convulsed uncontrollably in the grip of her orgasm. Gulping desperately for air, I pushed her shapely legs back until they were draped over my spread thighs. Then leaning assuming the front-leaning press, I let my meaty battering ram knock on the sopping wet gates of Lauren's virginity.

A dazed Lauren droned as she shifted to better wedge me in her cunt, "Ohhh, yeah, take me, Gary. Fuck my tight little..." A shrill cry erupted from my lover's drawn lips when my flanged cock head shredded her fragile hymen and proceeded to penetrate and spread the unbelievable tightness of her twat...stripping Lauren of her precious virginity.

"Oooh, fuck! You are massive! Shit, I am being stretched out and being touched in places that I never knew existed. Oh, oh, yeah, give it to me nice and easy, Gary. Let me loosen up and get used to you. What's that? You're fully embedded in my hot little snatch? I took 'all' of your monster in my sizzling hot cunt? I can't believe it but out-fucking-standing!

"Fuck me," Lauren whispered as she clutched me to her with her legs entwining with mine. "Fuck me like the way that I've always wanted. Ever since my little fingers discovered the pleasures of my clit, I've played with myself, getting off on making my little pussy slippery wet and feel good. Then later, I began fantasizing about you, that bulge in your swimming speedos, and what you would do to me if I seduced you. Oooh, yeah, I'd dream of you pumping your dick in and out of my tight snatch just like you're doing now. I've wanted you for so long...waited for this for so long....give it to me!"

Now, when I swam competitively, the butterfly stroke was my second strength mainly because I had a powerful dolphin-kick. To propel myself through the water, I rapidly whip my legs up and down, and to do this I had to have strong abdomen and back muscles. Although I wasn't in water and had my cock buried up to the hilt in Lauren, this didn't prevent me from using my core muscles to rapidly and forcefully propel myself in and out of her juicy wet-velvet snatch. My groin smack soundly and repeatedly against her hairless pussy lips, and loved the resulting sounds of her breathless grunts and the lewd sloshing of her sexual juices.