Love is the kink

Story Info
Waking up. Secure, Love, Lover.
811 words
4.36
2.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up. Only 6am. A sunny morning. Next to me, facing away, and snoring lightly, you are still asleep.

I listen for a while, watching, and taking it all in. So very cute.

Then I move forward, softly kissing the back of your neck, and moving my right arm around you. My tummy touches your back. Nice and warm. My thighs touch the back of yours. Our warm feet touch. I am just holding you. Listening. Breathing. Feeling. Our safe place. Nothing more. Holding you. Drifting off.

Waking up a little later, it's still quite early. You are still asleep. We are still in the same position, I am still cuddling you from behind. You are warm. I am still holding you. I can feel your skin on mine. I smell you. Safe.

I can see the bruise on your arm you called ugly. I then remember what you said about your legs. You said you didn't like them. I smile at the memory. I remember what I told you. Your bruise is yours. So are your legs. So are your hands, your smile, your feet, your taste, your eyes, your knees. It makes you. It's all perfect. You are beautiful. I so fucking love you.

I begin kissing your neck, your ears, lightly. You are breathing rhythmically, still asleep.

Last night, all the things we said we'd do to each other, I remember them now. Everything. Fucking hot.

Something stirs, and it's me.

I move my face forward, kissing your neck again. With maybe a bit more purpose. Kissing your ear, I am breathing softly into it. Cuddling you from behind, my legs touching yours, my body feeling your warmth. My semi hard-on now pressing your bottom cheeks, maybe leaving a little trail. You don't wake up, still asleep.

Then you stir, and you move to change positions. I move back to give you space, and you end up on your back. Still asleep, still breathing rhythmically.

Fuck. I smile. I carefully move the sheets down. I look at you. So beautiful. I see that cute spot, the spot at the top of your thighs, near the middle.

I move my face down. I kiss that cute spot on the left. I smell you faintly. Superhot.

Becoming bolder, I carefully slide your underwear off and I manage not to wake you. Your legs are nearly closed. I look at you. So beautiful.

I move my face down, and lightly kiss that cute spot on the right. Kiss it more urgently. I then move to the middle, kissing your mount, your light stubble. The top of your clit. I smell you better now. It's intoxicating.

You are still asleep, legs still closed. I am kissing you where I can, but I can't really reach the folds of your pussy. Trying my tongue, I lick your clit. An intake of breath. I use my tongue to reach down between your legs, licking your folds, as far down as I can. You stir. I am lapping your folds. Making you wet with my saliva. You stir again, you moan softly.

You are still asleep, you move your legs, opening them. I can reach better now, and lick your pussy bottom to top, and moving the tip of my tongue between your lips. I do it again. I taste your arousal now. I do it again, and at the same time move my hand to lightly scratch the inside of your thigh with my fingernails, all the way to your knee and back up. You stir, you moan softly. I do it again. Then I add the tip of my middle finger, teasing, and my mouth moves to your clit, suckling it lightly. Another intake of breath, you moan.

Then you realise. At that instant I feel an outpouring of your juices. I lap it all up. You moan louder now.

You are now awake, looking at me with those eyes. Realising. Feeling. Vibes. You open your legs further to grant all access, your hand plays with my hair. My tongue licks, my middle finger is in knuckle deep, rotating. You arch your back, moaning.

I rotate my finger a little faster, my tongue plays with your clit, my lips suckle gently. You arch your back further, your hands grabbing the sheets. 'Keep going', you moan, 'don't stop, keep going!'

Then it hits you like a truck. You utter a long moan and you strain your body, arching your back. You are seizing up, trapping my head between your legs. Your hands are grabbing the sheets, your eyes are shut tightly and you roll your head left to right. Your juices are flowing freely, and I lap it all up.

Then you recover, you are slightly shaking. You lift your head, looking at me. You smile. I smile back.

I fucking love you.