All Comments on 'Love is Where One Finds It'

by Billyslate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice job starting your story off with a lecture. Making the accusation that if someone doesn't like your stories it's because they don't like empowered women is ridiculous. Nice job.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 2 years ago

Wow this is your seventh story in such a short amount of time! And with three series going on, that's a lot to keep up with!

Keep up the hard work. You are improving! Try to give the characters a little more dialogue so we can really feel them coming to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had to chuckle about Beth's renaming; my late sister was named Marybeth, but we all called her "MB" because she couldn't abide the name "Beth."

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 2 years ago

I can only say brilliant story and your stories are the ones I read many times and not wanting to read others and look for your next story billyslate. xxx

SilvermireSilvermireover 1 year ago

Had to stop reading after page 2 sorry, technically it's good and no it's nothing to do with powerful women, just something wrong that rubbed me the wrong way can't explain it I'm not good with words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyslate@Billyslate
Enjoys Life And Life Experiences! 10 APR 2024 Running From Love Pt. 02-Will release to LIT this week Running From Love Pt. 03-Conclusion to release to LIT in early MAY 2024 16 MAR 2024 My lesbian stories are strictly Vanilla Romances, so there are no bar pick-ups or casual...