Love is Where One Finds It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Augusta Engineering Director did not seem very nice like Trez's Seattle director, so he would possibly make trouble during the meeting. Beth should not worry about him and definitely, "DO NOT TELL ANYONE in the Augusta company her new SEE TECH pay package!"

"Questions, Sweetie?"

This was unbelievable, almost like a dream to Beth, but she absolutely trusted Trez and would do everything exactly as advised by her. Trez was the only person in the entire Augusta Engineering division who treated Beth like a real human being.

At that exact moment, "Beth vowed to never ever disappoint Trez!"

The Engineering Department meeting was absolutely Chaotic!

Trez had anticipated the strong push-back from the Augusta Engineering Director and his senior managers. So she had her Seattle Director ensure the Augusta Company's CEO also attended the meeting.

Beth was a real trooper, and each time she was aggressively questioned by the director, she looked directly into his eyes saying, "Trez is my boss, please ask her these questions."

Beth once even firmly stated "It is illegal for you to question my new job's salary. The SEE TECH Senior Engineering Director and VP told me unequivocally that my pay and other payroll information is strictly confidential as provided by our corporate policy."

Trez departed that meeting with one certainty! She was not deserting Beth. The day she moved her office to Savannah would also be Beth's final day working in that facility. She would need to organize their work schedules so that Trez always accompanied Beth to the Augusta facility when an update or status visit was required for the project.

SEEING SARAH AGAIN:

Before the Savannah move, Trez was asked by her Seattle Director to host a meeting in the Augusta Hotel's Conference Center for approximately twenty participants. Her Seattle Director would fly there for the meeting on a quick stopover en route to DC. While there for the meeting, he would also sign the necessary documents finalizing Beth's hire by SEE TECH. Beth's official job title is 'Engineering Development Assistant.'

The project meeting attendees were from the Augusta manufacturing facility, SEE TECH, and representatives from two potential consulting partners. Trez's boss wanted to personally assess which of the two partner companies was the best fit with their organization.

Trez had previously taught Beth the basics of organizing a small meeting such as this one. During that time, she fully realized how intelligent her new assistant was. She needed only show or tell Beth something once, and it was perfectly done from that point forward. She thought to herself, "I have really found a great worker here!"

Trez and Beth were walking toward the meeting room where a buffet breakfast was also being served when Trez saw a person's back that looked awfully familiar.

Trez stood there paralyzed for a moment absolutely not believing her eyes! Trez's last memory of that back was walking away from her almost a year ago at the Chicago M & E Trade Show!

Breathlessly, she called out, "Sarah? Is that you?"

A stunned Beth gently grabbed Trez's arm asking, "Trez, do you know that lady?"

Simultaneously Sarah looks back over her shoulder exclaiming, "Trez? Oh My God It's You!"

They flew into each other's arms, joyously hugging and crying while repeatedly saying, "We cannot believe our eyes!"

Two younger ladies were walking with Sarah. They seemed very surprised at how hugely Sarah expressed her delight at seeing this very tall and beautiful woman.

All the hallway commotion had attracted everyone's attention, including Trez's Director.

Beth smoothly stepped in, saying, "Let's move this happy reunion a bit to the quiet side over there by the lounge area?"

She questionably looked at the two younger ladies, nodding her head at Sarah. They both smiled cutely and nodded at Trez, with Beth shaking her head yes.

Catching her breath, Trez said to her director and Beth, "This is Sarah, whom I met just before leaving the Chicago M & E Trade Show. She made me laugh so much, and then some awful guy interrupted us, dampening our wonderful lunch conversation."

Sarah commented, "I have often thought about our lunch in Chicago and was quite sad we did not exchange contact information before leaving the buffet lunch area."

She continued, "Please excuse me. These are my two executive assistants at Win Exexx; Zara and Sue. Neither has previously traveled for the company. So this Augusta meeting being close to our N. Florida facility, is a good opportunity for them to meet other business professionals. Our trip to Augusta last night was fairly brief since we had stopped on Tybee for two days visiting friends."

Trez was incredulous, exclaiming again, "You mean Tybee Island near Savannah?" That's where I will live during the next two years of this contract! We must talk later."

Trez then introduced Beth to everyone as her new Engineering Development Assistant, who would work primarily from the Savannah area for now. Trez hoped that Beth could also work closely with the selected new consulting partner for this project.

Sarah's two assistants gave Beth big hugs saying, "Don't worry Trez, we've got Beth's back if our company receives the SEE TECH consulting contract."

Beth smiled delightfully, "I hope that Zara and Sue will help me become as great an assistant to Trez as they both are to Sarah."

Sarah commented, "I have always respected Zara and Sue, routinely assigning highly valued projects for their workload. A few other senior staff often mocks them, which Sarah explains as plain old jealousy of my brilliant girls."

Zara added, "Now Sarah is the Executive VP of Win Exexx USA Operations, and we are unconditionally loyal to her."

Trez's Seattle Director had carefully observed these exchanges, especially the adoration with which all three young assistants viewed their mentor(s). He then came closer and shooed everyone away, asking Trez for a minute of privacy.

The Director had received excellent performance reports on both Win Exexx and, more specifically, Sarah. It was quite apparent that she and Sarah shared a connection, which he knew without the specific detail was from the Chicago trade show! Therefore he felt today was a win for the company and Trez, which validated her faith in Beth's innate ability. He was so extremely proud of Trez and what she accomplished in the past two months. It seemed to him that Trez being among lovely and supportive people would really accelerate her healing from the past tragedy.

Trez had smiled and laughed more in the past hour than he remembered from her in nearly four years. Her true recovery started when she opened her arms to help Beth, realizing this young lady had a great opportunity in working for their company. Trez forgot about her own issues and problems in life. Instead, she began to help Beth move forward to reach her real potential.

The one-day meeting evaluating the two possible consultant partners was now a formality after the morning's hullaballoo! Trez's company would engineer the new design process, with Sarah's company developing and implementing the manufacturing controls through the Pilot Plant Production Stage. The Augusta facility would commence full-scale production after the various development stages were completed, documented, and signed off on by each company.

The SEE TECH Engineering Director immediately departed Augusta following the morning session, continuing on to the DC meeting. He left the engineering project consulting contract transition details for Trez and Beth to complete.

Trez had several business items she wanted to discuss privately with Sarah, therefore asked if the five ladies could share dinner that night. For this reason Sarah, Zara, and Sue stayed one additional night in Augusta, enjoying dinner at the hotel restaurant with Trez and Beth. The five ladies got on famously and were excited at the prospect of working together for the next two years.

Zara suggested, "Beth visit our N. Florida facility for a week. There, we will help her understand how best to support Trez with the various aspects of our different projects. The two assistants always tried anticipating Sarah's needs, when possible, thereby giving her a jump start on the competition."

Zara, Sarah's first executive assistant continued, "Suggesting her, Beth, and Sue relax together a bit after dinner. We can learn more about each other since the three of us will work together for the next two years."

Zara intuitively knew that Sarah and Trez wanted (Needed) some alone time to process today's surprise meeting and revisit their lives since Chicago. So the three young assistants decided to talk more in Zara's small suite and then call it an early night

Trez and Sarah moved from the restaurant to the SEE TECH company suite, where they talked for hours. Both ladies spoke in-depth on their past history, such as Sarah's violent rape at twenty and Trez's losing her husband to a drunk driver four years ago. Each lady became a bit teary-eyed during the conversation. They fully understood this was in the past which could not be erased. From this point forward, their actions needed to focus on the future if they were to ever be at peace in their lives.

Finally, Trez asked, "Sarah, please consider staying on Tybee for several more days. We can talk in a relaxed atmosphere since I will also travel to Savannah tomorrow in search of a rental townhouse?"

Sarah responded, "I will quickly organize my schedule for staying on Tybee a week. I will inform my daughters and the key Win Exexx staff on the change of plans. My daughters are always pushing me to take some time for myself because I have consistently given them everything they need without reservation. Jai and Jenny will happily take care of their younger sisters Kim and Alice, so no problem there. I may need to perform some work tasks remotely so I will also keep my assistants Zara and Sue in Tybee as well."

Sarah continued, "I will phone my friend Rach, who owns an investment business and office building on Tybee. I will ask Rach if Zara and Sue can possibly work out of a spare office there if needed."

Trez offered, "I had previously intended to send Beth on vacation because of worrying about her being at the Augusta facility alone. Several managers are quite angry at Beth for leaving the company to work for me at SEE TECH, so I wanted her safe. Now that Zara and Sue are staying on Tybee, I will also bring Beth along and she can learn more from the two of them."

Sarah responded, "This is a fantastic plan, and we shall definitely move forward with it!"

Sarah would speak with Rach about accommodations for the five of them and follow up with Trez sometime tomorrow. Her thoughts were that she and Trez would stay at Rach's home, which also was fully equipped for remote business activities. If Zara, Sue, and Beth agreed, they could share a large three bedroom en suite at the resort close to Rach's house. The hotel had a shuttle service, which could take the girls to Rach's office when needed. She and Trez could bring them back in the evening, maybe stopping for a while to have a glass of wine at Rach's.

Trez leaped into Sarah's arms, saying, "I am just so happy to find you and spend more time together! I will also take some downtime to be with you touring Savannah and Tybee together. Additionally, I will suggest for our three assistants to take a few days off during the week, relaxing and seeing sights in the Savannah-Tybee area."

As Sarah was leaving for her room, Trez lightly kissed her lips saying, "Goodnight sweetie, I am so exhausted from this beautifully exciting day and now ready for a good night's sleep."

TREZ IN TYBEE WITH SARAH:

Trez arranged some downtime on Tybee with her SEE TECH Director who was absolutely delighted saying, "You seem like a totally new person since the consultant meeting."

Sarah had organized the Tybee vacation schedule with her daughters and work. Jai, Kim, Alice, and Jenny were all jumping at the bit to learn more about Trez. The girls knew the basics of their Mom previously, having briefly met Trez at a Chicago conference, and anxiously wanted to know how they hooked up again after almost a year.

They tried enticing Zara and Sue for more details on what happened in Augusta, but no dice there, with Zara and Sue's mouths, sealed tighter than a drum! As Sarah's long-time assistants, both knew when to keep their mouths shut. This was Sarah's story to share with her daughters and their friends, and not for Zara or Sue to divulge.

Sarah booked Zara, Sue, and Beth in the largest suite at the year-round resort, which Rach had previously used for the Group Home Girls' Studycation. There was sufficient workspace for them on-site, and they also had use of an office and conference room at Rach's company. The resort hotel was well stocked with everything needed for an extended stay, which the three assistants could charge to the room. Zara, Sue and Beth could also use the Free Hotel Shuttle for travel to Rach's office, visiting Savannah or a relaxing dinner at Angie's restaurant.

Sarah had previously spoken with Rach asking. "Do you have sufficient space available for me and my friend Trez to stay for a week? Sarah clarified that she and Trez will probably be okay sharing one of Rach's larger en suite bedrooms, but she was not entirely sure. I know that Trez really wanted us to share some quality alone time together. It is for this reason I wanted to sit us up at your home versus the hotel where Zara, Sue, and Beth are staying."

Rach answered, "There are two large guest en suite bedrooms in the main section of my new home, so no big deal for you and Trez staying here. I will place the two of you in the far corner en suite, which is a bit away from the other bedrooms and more private. Now all is perfect for you and Trez to have quality time sharing an en suite guest room in my home for the next week."

The two friends arrived at Rach's about noontime, and Sarah introduced Trez to everyone who was at home, Rach, Shels, Ames and Moon. There were smiles and hugs all around, while Sarah brought them up to speed on when she and Trez first met at a buffet lunch in Chicago nearly a year ago.

"Just a lovely story," commented Rach, and now the two of you are now happily here in my home. She followed up, "If you two aren't tired from the drive over from Augusta, we all can celebrate with a nice dinner tonight at Angie's.

"That's Most Definitely Doable!" Sarah and Trez replied.

Sarah continued, "We need to explain to you in detail why our assistants are staying at the resort. After which, we all will meet them later for dinner at Angie's. I will phone them shortly, so both or our groups can arrive Angie's at approximately the same time."

Rach then said, "Please tell me if I am out of place, but, why are your three assistants staying at the resort? I have four other smaller bedrooms available to them in my home?"

Trez blushed brightly and looked down at the floor, while Sarah faintly smiled at Rach. Then Trez told them that she was a bit shy and would like to speak with Sarah alone before answering Rach's question. She would then explain their reason(s) for the separate quarters with everyone once they were settled, so Rach and her girls started down to the lounge for a glass of sweet tea.

Before they reached the stairs, Trez quickly said, "No! Wait?" She then looked intently at Rach, saying one word;

"SELFISH!"

Rach, with a puzzled look said, "Okayyyyy?"

With tears flowing down her face, "Trez described the past four years of pain and despair. Also, how a one-hour lunch with Sarah is the first peace she had in the three years of being awidow."

"Trez then lost contact with Sarah for nearly eleven months until two days ago in Augusta. A vulgar guy had busted their Happy Bubble with stupid pick-up lines. In their haste to get away from him, they neglected exchanging contact information and had not used last names during their one hour lunch."

She continued, "From our lunch in Chicago until two days ago, almost eleven months, my only happiness was the Memory of my and Sarah's wonderful hour together in Chicago.

"Trez's last sight was looking at Sarah's back as she walked away to the next meeting session. Then I took an Uber to ORD for my return flight to Seattle.

"Two days ago in Augusta Trez saw that same beautiful back from almost a year ago, instantaneously realizing it was Sarah, which recharged her life. I fell in love with Sarah from that very moment when we hugged in the hotel hallway. At that time, I was unaware that Sarah's company (Win Exexx) was a participant in the consulting Engineering partnership meeting, competing for the Augusta consulting contract expansion.

"Trez was utterly stunned learning I was unknowingly scheduled to meet with Sarah that day in the partnership discussions. Beth, her assistant, was quite worried about Trez because she had never before seen Trez so emotionally agitated.

"I cried and cried all night long the first night after seeing Sarah in Augusta. I desperately needed Sarah to love me back, or life would be meaningless. Trez needed to have Sarah alone for a few days, so I can tell Sarah how much I had grown to love her during the past ten months.

"Trez fully respects our three assistants, who are absolutely loyal to the MAX, but I wanted Sarah alone and to myself. This is why she pushed Sarah to stay on Tybee for a weeks' vacation.

"Finally, I Prayed All Night To Never See Sarah's Back Walking Away From Me Again!"

"Selfish!"

"The one-and-only reason I want Sarah alone here at Rach's, is to declare my love for her and pray to Jesus that Sarah also loves me as much!"

Rach is astonished! "WOW!" Then Rach moved to the sofa, plopping heavily down on it.

Sarah is stunned totally speechless.

Shels, Ames, and Moon were openly crying huge tears because at that moment, they saw that Trez absolutely loved Sarah!

Sarah slowly recovered her equilibrium, then rushed over and gathered Trez into her arms. She was not as eloquent in her 'Love Declaration' as Trez.

"I also cried many nights, wishing Trez was with me wrapped in my arms during the ten month separation."

Sarah! "YES. I Do Love Trez"

Trez! "YES, I Do Love Sarah"

"Sarah also knew I was hopelessly in love with Trez when I first looked into her beautiful blue eyes at the Augusta hotel on Wednesday morning two days ago! I could not believe my eyes glancing over my shoulder after Trez called out SARAH.

Sarah then gently kissed Trez, gently grasping her booty. Then kissing Trez again, quite fiercely this time saying,

"Trez Is My First And Only Love; Always And Forever!"

Sarah quietly asked Rach and the girls to excuse the two of them for a while, "Trez and I really need time alone together at this highly emotional moment!"

Rach responded, "Refreshments are in the en suite refrigerator, so knock yourselves out, taking all the time you both want."

The two love birds left the others and walked to their suite. They were relaxing on the sectional when Sarah whispered, "My darling Trez, are you comfortable sharing this beautiful King-Bed with me?"

Trez cutely replied, "The King-Bed is absolutely too big! We should ask Rach to replace it with a mini-twin bed for the two of us." She then kissed Sarah, saying, "I always want us to be lying skin to skin when we are in bed together."

Trez continued, "Life is now so wonderful for me because we trusted each other completely after a one-hour lunch! Talking with Sarah at lunch in Chicago is the first time I felt life again in more than three empty years and just in the nick of time. I am so tired of being sad and alone most of the time for almost four years. You are the first and only person I really trusted on a personal level since being widowed. You were physically gone after an hour, but for the next ten months, you never left my thoughts for more than a day."