Love is Where One Finds It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trez finished with a wide smile, "I want to let my hair down and have fun with you for the next week on Tybee and then a week in N. Florida. This will be my first time really living in nearly four years, and I plan on enjoying it to the max with you!"

Sarah pulled Trez closer in for a soft kiss asking, "Do you just want to have fun with me for two weeks or for a lifetime?"

Trez replied, "From this moment forward, I am Sarah's woman and hopefully soon to be wife for a lifetime of love!"

Being a quiet mom most of the past few years, Sarah was now loosening up a bit. She softly wrapped Trez in a bold hug while repeatedly kissing her lips. Sarah had never dated before being violently raped and became very uncomfortable around most men after that. Sarah was totally devoted to her three girls. She was also dedicated to Jenny, who had come to live with them at eighteen, while completing graduate school for her doctorate in Journalism. Sarah also loved Dana, Kim's best friend and Wesley, Alice's best friend since they were babies at St. Johns Community Church.

Sarah's initial infatuation with Trez, which lasted over the past eleven months, was totally alien to her. She had never previously been attracted to any woman in her entire life. Yet, she often thought and dreamed of Trez on numerous nights during their several months apart since Chicago.

While holding Trez close to her heart, Sarah looked intently into her Startlingly Blue Eyes promising, "I will never let you go!"

Trez answered, "Although we were physically separated for the past eleven months, our hearts have beaten as one since lunch in Chicago and then a joyous breakfast in Augusta two days ago! I never want you to let me go now that we are together again body, heart and soul."

Sarah grabbed full handfuls of Trez's nice booty and then gently slapped it, "Be careful what you ask for Baby Girl-Trez. Yes, means your entire body, especially this luscious booty is now Sarah's and Sarah's alone! You sexually arouse me in such a way, that I just want to toss your beautiful body on a bed, ravaging you for hours!"

Trez emphatically sates, "No one but Sarah ever gets to hold, fondle, kiss, spank, or play with my booty for ever and ever."

Sarah demands absolute confirmation, "Does Trez need time to think on this, or are you now unconditionally committed to me forever? I will never harm you sweetie, but you really bring-out my deepest lustful desires, which may result in me occasionally fully spanking my Trez's luscious booty"

Trez answered firmly, "The two of us may work in separate cities or travel to different meetings, but I belong to Sarah completely without reservation, and Sarah belongs unconditionally to me. I give myself totally over to you and will be Sarah's Baby Girl-Trez for our entire lives together!"

She continues, "From the day we met in Chicago nearly a year ago, I was only happy when dreaming about you. When I had a bad day for any reason, I shared a glass of Cabernet with the memory of our wonderful lunch together. Happiness with Sarah in my dreams is not nearly enough for me. Still, it surely saved my sanity during our long physical separation!"

Trez's final declaration wholly solidifies her complete happiness of being held in Sarah's arms forever! She rolls over onto her back, pulling Sarah fully on top of her, which pinned Trez to the bed. Happily looking up into Sarah's eyes while sweetly kissing her Trez said, "Sarah can have all of me whenever you desire because I give you in-depth control of our sexual lives together"

"My holding back from your sensual love play, spanks included is not in your Baby Girl-Trez's vocabulary. My body, heart and soul are now fully gifted to Sarah!"

Sarah gave Trez many very long, deep, and wet kisses, each followed by a declaration of love, "I will always love and cherish my Trez forever and never willingly harm you."

Trez rested comfortably in Sarah's arms as a contented sleep enveloped them both.

After a short nap, they were woken by a phone's soft alarm chime and immediately leaned into each other for a very deep wake-up kiss.

Sarah said, "We'd best get moving since we will have our first vacation celebration as a couple and other stuff in a few hours."

Trez asked, "How should we handle your daughters today? You are the girls' wonderful mom whom they love and adore. So we should immediately share some specific details with them with about us now being a couple. We can then add more extensive details on our love when I am in N. Florida ten days from now."

"You are surely correct sweetie, we must Zoom them after dressing for the dinner celebration at Angie's!" Sarah said in total agreement with Trez.

When they were dressed Sarah asked, "Rach can we please Zoom my girls? We would like you, Shels, Ames, and Moon to sit in on our conversation so we are all on the same page. Sarah assured Rach that her daughters, as well as their friends Jenny, Dana and Wesley are also sitting in on the call."

Once everyone was on Zoom, "Sarah told them the detailed story of her and Trez meeting in Chicago, the same as she told Rach's group earlier that afternoon.

"She added during the past eleven months, both ladies had fondly reflected on their brief lunch in Chicago, especially the frequent laughter and little innuendos they exchanged. Every week since their lunch in Chicago, there was a point when each lady was angered at their self for not getting any contact details before returning home.

Trez more specifically added, "When I was having an emotionally hard day, I fondly reminisced about our engaging lunch conversation. I immediately calmed down, becoming at peace with myself, just remembering Sarah's lovely smile.

"Then two days ago, when Sarah was walking ahead of me toward the breakfast meeting in the Augusta hotel, I thought, oh my gosh, that back looks just like Sarah's. The last I saw of Sarah eleven months ago was her back, as she slowly walked away from me toward the next meeting session"

"I then loudly cried out Sarah because I knew beyond a doubt that is 'Sarah's Back' walking ahead of my assistant Beth and me.

"Sarah took one more step, looked back over her shoulder, and shrieked, 'Oh My God, Its Trez', with us dashing toward each other at full speed while crying with tears of joy."

Everyone on the Zoom call was completely mesmerized with these details of Sarah and Trez's first meeting in Chicago and then unexpectedly meeting again eleven months later in Augusta.

Somehow, this all ended with their Mom and Trez vacationing together on Tybee and staying in Rach's home. Their three work assistants were also on Tybee, staying in the resort hotel. This allowed Sarah and Trez some much-needed alone time to digest this unbelievable turn of events in their lives.

They cried in each other's arms so much that day, which had totally exhausted them. After Trez met Rach and her girls, they rested and talked in Rach's guest bedroom. While talking, they continued to gaze at each other in disbelief. Without her knowing why Trez leaned in and kissed Sarah, which was the first time she had kissed anyone since becoming a widow four years ago.

Then Sarah kissed her back and then she really really kissed Sarah a second time!

It Became Just A Wonderful Kissing Frenzy! They had become two kissing maniacs!

After lots of mutual kissing, Sarah whispered sweetly, asking Trez, "Do we really want to go there?"

Trez answered, "I don't know where there is, but definitely know I never want to be apart from you again as long as we live!"

They kissed and talked, then kissed some more, with Trez being so content in Sarah's arm that she fell asleep right in the middle of one kiss!

"Crazy Right! Really Sexy To Fall Asleep In The Middle Of Her New Girlfriend's Sweet Kisses?"

"Sarah and Trez discussed how we can best share our hearts and lives in the short term. Each one understood that we cannot always be physically together for the next two years due to work commitments. Trez had initially planned for their SEE TECH East Coast special projects office to be based in Savannah. But with her new love relationship, that office will now be located on Tybee probably in Rach's office building. The SEE TECH East Coast Consulting office would move from Tybee to N. Florida in two years, after completing the Augusta contract."

Sarah added, "Trez has committed to permanently staying in Tybee and/or N. Florida as my girlfriend and everyone on this Zoom Call is now family. Trez did not have any family in the USA, so her family is now on Tybee and in N. Florida."

Sarah continued, "We had intended to party a bit tonight, celebrating finding each other, but my and Trez's feelings are so much deeper now. So Trez and I want our first real celebration night out as a couple to be with our two elder daughter couples at Jai's favorite restaurant and dance place. We also want Rach and Kelly, Steff and Marcie, Allison, and Julie to join us for the New Girlfriends Celebration Party!"

Trez added, "I hope Jai and '2' and Jenny and Pam are really happy for us and plan the best New Girlfriends party of the century. Trez also prayed for the seven girls and Wesley to love me as Mom-Trez after we meet in two weeks!"

There was screaming all over the Zoom. "We Already Love Our New Mom-Trez!!"

After the call was completed, "Rach said the planned celebration tonight will be changed to a nice quiet dinner at Angie's. We will save the real blast-off party for our favorite N. Florida dance restaurant."

Rach and her three girls, Sarah and Trez, along with their assistants, Zara, Sue and Beth shared a delightful evening and sumptuous dinner at Angie's restaurant. Angie was her usual upbeat self, although, for a while, she had secretly crushed on Sarah, which was certainly irrelevant now.

Zara and Sue asked Trez to consider having Beth stay with them when the two of them worked in or visited N. Florida, which would save costs on Trez's travel budget. Zara and Sue owned a nice three-bedroom townhouse and would be pleased having Beth as their third when she was in N. Florida. They also asked Beth to consider their place as her permanent digs in two years when SEE TECH Consulting relocated from Tybee to N. Florida.

Zara and Sue would immediately start working on the new Augusta consulting partnership for a minimal percentage of their time. Beth would be working full-time on the partnership at approximately a 50/50 time allocation between Tybee and N. Florida. Sarah, Trez, Beth, and Sue totally agreed with Zara's proposal for Beth to return with them next week working out of Win Exexx's N. Florida office. Learning how Zara and Sue supported Sarah as the VP of Operations up close, would greatly expedite Beth's increasing management skills in assisting Trez.

Sarah and Trez spent an awesome week vacationing in the Savannah/Tybee area. However, the week was also sprinkled with random bits of work for both ladies. Sarah returned home to thousands of kisses, questions and we love yous! She was happy being back at home with her girls after visiting Georgia for twelve days. But she dreadfully missed her nightly bed-time smooching and love games with Trez.

Once settled in back home, Sarah went shopping with her four girls along with Dana, Pam, and '2.' She bought matched Tastefully Wicked Little Lace Black Party Dresses for her and Trez to wear at their New Girlfriends celebration dinner party.

Trez and Beth worked diligently in Tybee finalizing the Augusta contract project details after Sarah, Zara and Sue departed for home. Beth joined Trez living in Rach's home, and the two of them mostly worked from a fully equipped home- office there. Additionally, Trez and Beth visited the Augusta facility to personally present the completed Operational Development Design Plan. It was an uneventful meeting, even though most of the engineering office employees gave Beth a cool reception.

Trez commented to Beth, "The Augusta Engineering Design office staff were unfriendly out of jealously and envy. You treated me kindly, making life nice and welcoming for me in Augusta. Now you are being justifiably rewarded for good work ethic and a wonderful personality, so no worries on the Augusta groups' rudeness."

Trez continued, "I am aware that you are sending your mom a substantial amount of money each week helping with their family expenses. I also know you plan to spend a week with family next month, so I will send your little sisters a few special presents if that is okay."

Beth replied, "I am so happy with your suggestion, and maybe Trez could personally give the presents to the girls. My family has never been on a real vacation in a nice place. So I plan on surprising them next month with a five-day vacation tour of the Savannah / Tybee area!"

Trez excitedly, "Please save one night to celebrate with a dinner for your family at Angie's. The dinner will be sponsored by SEE TECH with funds from our entertainment budget."

Beth loved the week living at Rach's while they completed the project plan. Shels had insisted Beth share their wing with her, Ames and Moon. This was quite an exciting time for Beth, as she worked hard with Trez by day and socialized with Rach's three girls in the evenings. The four of them were of similar ages, between eighteen and twenty years old, therefore shared many of the same interests. An entire new world had opened to Beth, now with the three Tybee girls as friends, as well as Zara and Sue as work friends in N. Florida. Beth was now fully reaping the rewards of being honest, friendly, and a hard worker, all because Trez believed in Beth and gave her a chance!

PARTY NIGHT IN N. FLORIDA:

Tonight was going to be very wild. Therefore Sarah's younger girls, Kim, Alice, and their friends, were bunking in at the Group Home. Kelly's two group home assistant managers were in charge of the evening's entertainment activities.

Beth was staying at Zara and Sue's joint, with their playing catch up from Beth's past week working on Tybee. She had queried Zara and Sue about inviting Shels, Ames, and Moon over for the weekend. They thought it was a grand idea, so all six young ladies were enjoying themselves hanging out together for the evening.

Marcie and Steff arrived from JAX early Friday morning and were bunking in with Jai, '2,' Jenny, and Pam for the weekend. Rach came from Tybee on Thursday, along with her three girls. Therefore she and Kelly, along with Julie, were hunkering down at Allison's place for the special weekend.

The 'Love Bird Girlfriends' were all alone at Sarah's place tonight, which was purposely planned that way by her elder daughters.

Their usual St. John's affiliated Limo Service collected everyone from their residences and would return them home after the partying finished.

Sarah, a respectable five feet nine inches tall, along with Trez at a full six foot one looked sensationally hot in their Sexy Black Cocktail Dresses. The dresses were of modest length just above the kneecap but quite risqué in all other aspects. Sarah sported black five-inch Jimmy Choo heels, while Trez's wore three-inch Jimmy's. Both were decked out with beautifully lace-designed sheer black thigh high silk stockings, along with appropriate evening jewelry and small black clutches with gold trim.

These ladies were two awesomely hot mid-thirties babes!!

Sarah pre-arranged for the Limo Service to collect them last after taking the other five couples to the restaurant since she planned for a spectacular entrance with Trez on her arm! The new girlfriends casually strolled arm-in-arm through the bar towards the elevated dance section of the restaurant. The place became so quiet that one could have actually heard a pin drop!

A few single guys desperately vied for their attention, while the two ladies casually sauntered by as if they owned the place, which they actually did tonight. The five seated couples stared with astonishment and glee as Sarah and Trez approached the raised table arm-in-arm, smiling beautifully. The five seated couples then stood and loudly applauded, welcoming them to their special night!

Jai welcomes moms, Sarah and Trez, with this acknowledgment, "Sixteen years ago at four years old I was unloved, in pain, and lost. Mom-Sarah brought me in from the darkness with unconditional love. Tonight, Mom-Trez has blissfully joined Mom-Sarah as her Girlfriend in Love, with a total commitment to us now being a complete family."

"Cel ... e ... bra ... tion! Yahoo! There's Gonna Be A Celebration Tonight!"

Sarah placed her clutch on the table and extended a hand to Trez, who passed her clutch to Jenny. As they sexily moved onto the dance floor, Sarah nodded to the band, which immediately started playing the Country and Western version of "I'll Always Love You!"

After slow dancing for a few minutes, Sarah and Trez reached out to the table. All six couples were now on the floor dancing as the band played an extended version of this beautiful song.

They returned to their table and sat, but Trez still stood saying, "I am so happy with tonight because I now am a part of Sarah's Family and the St. John's Church Community Family. I have been fearfully bent in the past four dark years of my life but had never broken! Meeting Sarah in Chicago nearly a year ago brought me back to the light. This light had never faded, even after not seeing each other for nearly eleven long months. When I was sad in Seattle, my memories of joyous laughter with Sarah during our hour-long lunch relit the flame of light in my heart.

"At this moment in time, with Jai and '2,' Jenny and Pam, Rach and Kelly, Steff and Marcie, and Allison and Julie as witnesses, Mom-Trez pledges her love and life to Mom-Sarah and our darling daughters FOREVER!"

Trez then sat on Sarah's lap kissing her deeply while staring intently into her eyes, "I Am Finally Home In My Darling Sarah's Arms!"

Trez's final instructions are, "Everyone at the table should kiss the love of their life," so six couples are wetly kissing and warmly grabbing their lover's booty.

The entire evening was fantastic, as all the ladies accepted Trez as family, especially Jai and Jenny, who kept returning to Mom-Sarah and Mom-Trez for repeated hugs. This special evening of dining and dancing eventually ended, as all good things do. By tradition, just before leaving, the Musketeers always danced to a special song, couple by couple.

The band struck up 'Unchained Melody,' and Jai took Sarah's hand while Jenny took Trez's hand, and then led them to the dance floor, joining their hands together saying "Last Dance!" After a minute, Jai and '2' joined them on the dance floor, followed shortly by Jenny and Pam, Rach and Kelly, Steff and Marcie, and finally, Allison and Julie. This was the shorter version of the original Three Musketeers Style last dance ritual.

The six couples said their Good Nights to the Restaurant Staff and Band, leaving quite a generous tip as usual, and departed for their designated bunks for the evening.

Sarah arrived home with Trez in her arms to a totally quiet house for the first time in many years. As they stepped inside and locked the door, she pushed Trez firmly against the wall, sealing her there with multiple kisses and continuous booty squeezes for several minutes.

"Please sit with me, Trez, and let's share a glass of Cabernet?"

"I want whatever drink that's served with a slice of Sarah!"

"Baby, you are definitely getting all of me tonight and not just a slice!"

They sipped the Cabernet 'Three Musketeers' style, sharing one glass. Sarah was now feeling fully vampish and wetly kissed Trez as she bodily pressed her into the rounded corner of the sectional. Sarah stated, "Trez, I want you to look deeply into my eyes tonight and never blink?"