Love is Where One Finds It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah laid more intense kisses on Trez while pulling the dress's bodice down, freeing her beautiful breasts. She firmly grasped her full breasts while also hotly squeezing the fat and puffed out nipples. Holding tightly to one breast, she slid down on the floor by Trez's legs and sensually pushed the hem of her little black dress to the shaded top of her thigh highs. She then lightly scratched the soft, supple skin a bit north but had not yet reached Trez's soaking wet black thong.

Trez sharply caught her breath as her inner thighs were raked by Sarah's long sharp nails. Sarah smiled wickedly, pushed the dress higher, and then licked along the soft flesh bubble just above the thigh-high's top. Trez shuddered violently, followed quickly by another long sigh as she was alarmingly close to an explosive cum. She had reached this stage of sexual excitement just from her fat nipples being pulled and twisted by Sarah. Additionally Sarah also sensually licked Trez's thighs from stocking top to her panty line. By this time, Trez was wildly turned on and hot to trot..

Sarah said, "Trez, you cannot be a bad girl and cum yet, or I will spank your phat booty." Sarah continues licking Trez's thighs as she also lightly scratches her wet thong, still roughly twisting her fat nipples.

"Jeez, Baby Girl, your sweet pussy is soaked! Did you squirt? Baby Girl, tonight will be long, frenzied and wet since this juicy pussy is Sarah's to play with all night long."

"Whose wet pussy is this, bad Baby Girl?"

"It's your pussy, Sarah, and Baby Girl badly needs to cum," Trez moaned!

"Trez can cum when Sarah says yes to my Baby Girl!" Sarah growled.

"Please! Please take bad Baby Girl's panties off since they are dripping wet!"

Sarah stopped stroking her Baby Girl and stood up, "Trez darling, get your phat booty over here and strip me naked, then kiss every tasty inch of my body."

Baby Girl said, "You are a big meanie!" then hastily drops to her knees crawling over to Sarah. Baby Girl reaches around Sarah, grabbing the back of her thighs just above Sarah's knees, gently pushing them north. Baby Girl then stood all the way up, slowly dragging her hands over Sarah's lush upper thighs and full booty.

Sarah stood utterly still looking questionably at Trez!

Baby Girl whined again saying, "Sarah is a big meanie!"

Sarah smiled sweetly and then like greased lightning, sat and twisted Trez over her lap. She flipped the dress over her head, pulling the soaking black thong down below her knees.

"Trez is a bad Baby Girl!" Smack on the left ass cheek! "Trez is a bad Baby Girl!" Smack on right ass cheek!

"Trez will be a good Baby Girl and kiss Sarah all over!" Smack on mid-cheek over her cute little wrinkled asshole.

Trez's eyes were smoldering as she climbed up facing Sarah, pulling the dress over her head, and flinging it to the floor. She dove into Sarah's chest, chewing roughly on her nipples while also trying to take her panties down with Sarah still sitting in them!

"Sarah wants to be naked?" Trez yells.

"Okay! Baby Girl will make you naked and then eat Sarah's Tits; Pussy: Tits: Ass; Tits; Lips," quickly bowling her over onto her back.

Sarah deftly flipped Trez back over her lap squealing. "No! No! No! No! You little MINX!" giving her four-light smacks on that phat ass.

"Trez must ask to eat Sarah's Tits; Pussy; Tits; Ass; Tits; Lips!"

Sarah brought Trez up to her side with many tender kisses, saying, "I Love My Baby Girl Trez!"

"Who Does Baby Girl Trez Belong To?"

Trez promises to be Sarah's Baby Girl forever! "My booty is Sarah's if you want it, when you want it, and how you want it."

Trez ups the ante, "Sarah may need to spank your Baby Girl's Booty when I am fresh or naughty!"

Now half naked, Sarah pushed Trez on to her back and continued her leisurely journey up the black dress. This time she landed directly on her bad Baby Girl's very wet pussy. She kissed and licked her thighs for what seemed like hours to Trez, which was followed by an occasional long lick down her pussy center!

Sarah just absolutely loved smothering herself in the warm wetness of Trez's dripping thighs. Her hot wet pussy constantly leaked those wonderful tasting love juices down both her thighs and long legs! Sarah stopped licking for a moment, bringing her body level to Baby Girl on the curved sectional. She gently kissed her while continuing to tweak and twist those big fat nipples.

As she wetly kisses and kisses Trez, Sarah asks "Is Baby Girl happy with my firm control of your pussy and phat booty tonight?"

Trez whimpers, "Why did you stop licking me? Sarah is a meanie because Baby Girl needs to cum."

"Answer me now Baby Girl or Sarah will spank that phat ass booty again and again!"

Trez yells, "Sarah Spank It When You Want To! Spank Your Baby Girl Trez's Phat Ass Booty Now!"

Sarah softly leans into Trez declaring, "I have never been so horny in my life! I just want to Fuck and Suck my Baby Girl's PUSSY all night long and then all day every day." Sarah had never before felt so aggressive, which was a bit scary, but difficult to define. This was Sarah's first time fully and rapturously making love to anyone!

Trez made Sarah so fucking HOT that she just wanted to turn her upside down and inside out. Trez was Sarah's girlfriend, and nobody other than her was to ever touch that booty. Trez was to be Sarah's girlfriend and then wife forever and ever.

Sarah demanded, "Trez say your booty belongs to Sarah 100% right now!" Obviously, Sarah did not realize the extent of her aggressive actions in controlling Trez.

"Sarah is a meanie meanie meanie yells Trez," with juices streaming down her thighs. "Trez wants to cum now, so stop the blabber and fuck my hot pussy!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! "This is my booty" Sarah growls into Trez's ear; "All mine to kiss, lick and spank until I say you can cum," Sarah was also continuously rubbing Trez's wet pussy while she growled out her demands.

These sudden and continual feelings of total aggression when sexing Trez scared her and Sarah wanted to ensure that Baby Girl was okay with her firm control of their lovemaking? Sarah had never experienced such intense sexual hunger in her life. She needed to know Trez was happy with the past hour of Sarah's dominating behavior.

Sarah did not want to harm Trez; She just wanted to fuck her into oblivion!!

"Trez does not understand what is happening Sarah? It seems so crazy, and I keep wondering if this is real or are we in a dream?" I know without question that you totally captured my heart in a one-hour lunch conversation together. For months I often dreamed of us being together and having red-hot, over-the-moon sex!

"I Know THIS IS REAL. Trez's pussy burns RED HOT and WET from Sarah's booty taps. I also know Sarah will NEVER EVER really hurt me. Baby Girl-Trez wants to be owned sexually by the woman who she loves and who also loves and completes her."

Following Baby Girl Trez's declaration of love, a now totally naked Sarah pushed Baby Girl fully down on her back and nose-dived into her dripping wet pussy. She ripped the thong off, threw Baby Girl's legs over her shoulders, and devoured everything in sight, pussy to asshole. Sarah went absolutely nuts on her girlfriend's body for the next two hours. She licked Trez's upper thighs, and along the edges of her pussy for so long, it seemed as if she was swimming in love juices. Pussy juices were on her face, shoulders, and up her nose where Sarah had occasionally inhaled them.

Trez screams, "Bloody fucking hell Sarah, you are tenderizing my red-hot pussy! Just get on with it and fuck me mindless!"

Sarah flipped Trez over on her stomach, gently smacked that booty, and then totally licked her backside from ankles to neck.

"This is my booty to fuck and suck how I want" Sarah moved in to lick that luscious booty's deep crevice and all over. At the same time, she also smacked Trez's phat ass a few more times between long licks for good measure.

Sarah deftly pulled Trez up onto her knees doggy-style and then spanked, licked, and finger-fucked Trez through two more explosive orgasms.

Trez screams, "I am being fucked into Oblivion, as she curls up on her side whimpering!"

As Trez lay curled in a total sexual stupor from the doggy-style cums, Sarah flipped her over again. She then began to roughly worship those delightful tits. She pulled, twisted, chewed, and sucked heavily on her fat juicy nipples, while she also fingered the sloppy wet and pungent pussy as hard as she could.

Another huge orgasm raked Trez's sexually exhausted body from the hours of intense pussy and titty play. She went completely rigid as a board, and then suddenly fell totally limp with shallow breathing, which scared Sarah shitless. She lovingly gathered her girlfriend and held her snuggly to her breasts while watching her chest, ensuring that Trez's breathing was normal.

Trez's lovely blue eyes slowly flickered open as she gazed wondrously at Sarah and uttered these ten words.

"I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN FUCKED MINDLESS LIKE THIS BEFORE!"

She then fell into a contented slumber, being lovingly held by her darling Sarah. Sarah grabbed a light comforter from the sofa corner, and pulled it over them before joining her Baby Girl Trez in slumber-land.

Trez stirred once after a few hours, needing to pee, with Sarah joining her. The alarm was set for nine o'clock because she and Trez were serving an afternoon lunch for the kids. Saturday was definitely going to be a long tiring busy one for the new girlfriends. They awoke and shared several deep kisses, with Trez promising to pay Sarah back for her such awesome orgasms.

"Love Needs No Payback," exclaimed Sarah. She gave Baby Girl Trez her unconditional love last night and forever!

They cleaned up the living room, played in the shower for a while, and then dressed in shorts with halter tops for the lazy Saturday. Today, Trez would meet Sarah's two younger children, Kim, fifteen, Alice, eleven, and their friends, Dana, fifteen, and Wesley, twelve, for the first time. She had met Jai and Jenny at last nights' new girlfriends' celebration.

Trez and Sarah were making lunch for the group, which was her personal introduction to them as Mom-Trez. She knew the girls would have many questions for her since Trez was Sarah's first-ever love and girlfriend.

Sarah's children and their friends arrived at one o'clock with an extra guest, five-year-old Samantha (Sam). Sarah introduced Trez to everyone, quickly explaining again how they had met in Chicago. This first full in-person family lunch was vital since the two lovely ladies were now indeed a committed couple.

Jai and Jenny glanced sharply at their Mom and Trez as they all strolled toward the kitchen, then gave each other knowing looks, seemingly saying somebody had a fun time at home late last night!

Sam was in awe when introduced to Trez, saying, "Oh boy is she big?"

Trez bent over and picked up Sam, then answered, "And you are such a little cutie!" Trez also commented "Everyone calls you Sam, but Trez loves the name Samantha, so can I call you Samantha?"

Sam giggled sweetly; "Yes, I am Trez's little cutie pie, Samantha." She then settled cozily into Trez's arms, seemingly as if she had known Trez all her young life.

Everyone, especially Trez, had a Wonderful Day! The children loved their tasty home-cooked lunch. They especially liked that Trez and their mom worked together in making most of the dishes.

The children questioned Trez on many issues and especially if she would live with them in N. Florida all the time. They wanted her to see and learn everything around the area, with Alice expressing her strong desire to spend lots of time with Trez.

Sam was basking in her element for most of the day since she was such a lovely little girl. She often giggled while smothering Trez with many 'Hugs and Kisses' all afternoon.

Samantha asked, "What do I call you?"

Trez answered sweetly, "I like Grandmom-Trez and Grandmom Sarah you little cutie pie."

Sam wiggled from Grandmom Trez's arms and ran over to Grandmom-Sarah, also smothering her with hugs and kisses. Sam proudly announced, "I am Samantha to my Grandmoms Trez and Sarah, but everyone else must call me Sam."

As she stood there holding Sam, Sarah was practically in tears with the warm attention for Trez. She loved that her girls gave Trez so much love, warmth and special kisses all afternoon. Trez had also teared-up several times during the afternoon.

Sarah explained to the girls that, "Trez was one month into a new contract project with a company based in Augusta scheduled to run for two years. However, Trez and her assistant Beth would mostly work from Tybee. Beth would also occasionally work with Sarah's assistants Zara and Sue since Win Exexx was consulting on the Augusta project as well. Beth is actually now in N. Florida, staying with Zara and Sue this week, so she could learn more about their operations.

"Trez was also in discussions with Rach on renting workspace for her and Beth in the Tybee investment office. They would mostly stay in Rach's home when in Tybee. There were several large bedrooms there, and it would be homier than a hotel room."

Sarah added, "Shels, Ames and Moon had invited Beth to share their wing at Rach's home, which would be very nice for her, with their being similar ages. Therefore, she would bunk with Rach's girls while in Tybee and with Sarah's assistants, Zara and Sue while in N. Florida. Beth's easy friendship with the Tybee and N, Florida girls seemed more like being family rather than just work associates."

After everything was settled on Trez and Beth's work and travel schedules, the children would probably see Trez several days every month, either here at home or visiting Tybee.

The girls were all jumping up and down joyously saying, "We will come and visit Mom-Trez on Tybee whenever you want us to!"

Trez asked Jai, Jenny, Kim, Alice, Dana, and Wesley to sit by her for a while. Samantha climbed right in her lap, claiming her preferred perch space. "Trez told them her personal POV about meeting Sarah at a lunch buffet during the M & E Trade Show in Chicago a year ago. She constantly thought of Sarah since she was really nice at their brief lunch together and hoped they would meet again at a future trade show.

"She and Sarah unexpectedly met up last month at a project review in Augusta. They had not seen or spoken to each other for almost one year since their first meeting in Chicago. After reconnecting with Sarah in Augusta, they had shared ten days together on Tybee before Sarah returned home last week.

"During the week after Sarah returned home to N. Florida, Trez and Beth worked in the Tybee office, including a one-day planning meeting in Augusta. They closed the Tybee office on Thursday and drove down to N. Florida early Friday morning. She was so happy when they arrived in N. Florida yesterday after the three-hour drive. Everyone at Sarah and her' new girlfriends celebration was so warm and friendly that Trez knew this definitely was where she wanted to live forever!

"When we arrived home from partying last night, she told their Mom how much she really loved her and that Trez wanted them to spend the rest of their lives together. She hoped the girls would accept her as a second Mom because she wanted the two of them to marry in the next two years. Trez would make her home here in N. Florida, with Sarah and the children as her family.

"Trez was now their Mom's girlfriend until they marry if the children said okay?"

"There was joy and screaming from the children all over the house that they absolutely loved their new Mom-Trez!"

The remainder of their day together was relatively quiet. However, Trez received more hugs and kisses in one afternoon than she had in the past twenty years. Jai and Jenny took the kids back to their place in the early evening. This allowed the girlfriends one more night alone to smooch and refine their near-future plans as a family living in two separate locations. The commute time between N. Florida and Tybee was just a little over two hours, so this was an easily solvable item.

Before leaving for home with the kids, Jai and Jenny pulled Trez aside, sweetly kissing her on both cheeks, topped off with, "We love you and are so happy you are now Mom-Trez!"

Of course, Samantha and Alice demanded their fair share of special hugs with kisses from Mom Trez, so the goodbye time lasted a while.

Once the love birds were alone and had locked the house down, Sarah poured their first glass of Cabernet of the day. They talked incessantly about their future, with both realizing it would require some detailed planning for all of them to spend as much quality time together as possible during the next two years.

Trez also suggested that fresh fruit and a light seafood salad would be suitable for dinner since they'd eaten a great deal of food in the past two days. Two bowls of mixed fruit and a large shrimp / lobster salad were chilled in the refrigerator, ready for when they felt hungry.

Once they were relaxed sipping the wine, Sarah pulled Trez over snuggly onto her lap and wetly kissed her using lots of tongue action. She also lightly scratched Trez's sensitive inner thighs close to her sweet little kitty, which capped her long and awesome legs!

"You're making me an H & H Baby Girl Trez again, babe!"

"H & H Girl?"

"I am Sarah's Happy and Horny Baby Girl Trez!"

Last night was just the appetizer, although for now, Sarah wanted to retire to their bedroom and cuddle for hours.

Trez pouted, saying, "I want to lavishly reward you for last night's awesome sex adventure."

Sarah lovingly commented, "Baby Girl, being here in my arms is a fantastically unbelievable reward, and we will spend the night softly loving each other."

Sarah adds, "Some nights will be wild, when she spanks Trez's pretty little booty, and then turns her upside down and fucks her senseless with their 'Destroyer Strapon!' Other nights will be soft touching, with loving kissing and sweet little kitty licking all night long."

Finally, Sarah declared, "We have Church at St. John's tomorrow morning. My Baby Girl Trez cannot show up for her first Sunday Service as my girlfriend displaying hickeys and scratches!"

"Goodnight, Baby Girl!"

"Goodnight, Sarah Love!"

Sarah Found Her First Love In Chicago And Her Children Welcomed Mom Trez To Their Family, As She Followed The Heat Of Her Heart!

FLICKER OF HEAT = Trez & Sarah 1st meet @ a brief lunch in Chicago, IL

REKINDLED HEAT = Trez & Sarah 2nd meet @ 10-months later in Augusta, GA

PILOT LIGHT HEAT = Trez & Sarah 3rd meet @ 3-days later for a week on Tybee Is, GA

VOLCANIC HEAT = Trez & Sarah 4th meet @ 1-week later with 2000F-Sex in North. FL

Love Is Where One Finds It

Epilogue:

I will leave you with Sarah and Baby Girl-Trez toasting to Chicago. Their lives are now completely interwoven for the future, with the absolute blessings of their children!

I may revisit Sarah and Trez for a sequel sometime in the distant future!

Billyslate Copyright 2021