All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 03'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awww!!!!

Can she secretly get pregnant?

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Very good story so far and I can't wait to see what happens.

rodmo58rodmo58over 7 years ago
Awesome story

Thank you so much, for this story. Keep them coming!!

FloribundaFloribundaover 7 years ago
This is just a personal opinion, and you are free to ignore me!!

I really love this story of Von and Jason

But, so glad you say you're gonna reduce the sexual fucking narrative and spend more time on the non-fucking story of their lives together.

I mean, it's not that I don't enjoy sex or fucking or making love, whatever you want to call it - of course I do, why would I be on this site if not!

It's just that it can become a bit monotonous and repetitive. I know that that they're each other's King and Queen and that they love each other's bodily fluids from the last few chapters.

To be honest,, I've been fast forwarding through the sex scenes and reading instead about their lives coming together. Much more interesting to me. And that's not to say that I won't enjoy an erotic piece within, just not all the time please.....

Thank you again for writing - I have been really enjoying this story. x

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note:

IN this episode you will notice a lot of driving directions. most of the places depicted here exist in real life, including the hillside full of cacti. You will also notice references to rock formations and other geologic data in this and subsequent parts. Jason was in school for a dual major of civil engineering and geology before being forced to quit. He retains his interest in those fields.

In the last episode, Shavonda laid down the law to Jason regarding the impact of words. The incident with the deputy is the first inkling Jason has of what to expect. Shavonda, sadly, has seen it all before. This incident is an similar to one in my own life in the same spot in 1996.

jrquilconjrquilconover 4 years ago
Purdy Good...So Far!!

I am liking this story. This chapter has a nice balance.

I also appreciate your topographical accuracy 'cause I live in Central/Western VA (Dyke) and have driven in the areas you've described many times!

An' yeah, most folks 'round there are great, but there is what I call the Redneck Taliban...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh I loved this. Going on road trip, having great sex in the mountains, almost getting caught made it very exciting.

The story line is still amazing. That man loves his woman and she loves him.

Teach me more of how to enjoy love with a white male. Better yet a man that enjoys a queen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous