All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 07'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
Oh That Sick Bitch

You are so fucked Rose. You commit child abuse, then use warp your sons mind in order to frame your ex for said abuse, all out of spite. Buh Bye.

I have seen real life stories like this end in murder/suicide. Please don't go there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!

Update soon

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors notes.

If you are enjoying the darker turn this story has taken the last couple of parts, you will enjoy parts 8 and 9. part 8 is being written now and should be out in a couple of days, with part 9 following shortly thereafter. I envision this story going to at least ten parts.

@ jetpacksam

Don't worry. there will be no murder suicide in this series. Shavonda is strong enough that there would be a murder, but no suicide. IF Rose pulled a gun on Von, she'd probably force Rose to eat the bullets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving this series!

One wonders where Rose got all this hatred from. Clearly it wasn't from her mother. Maybe her father? Maybe there was some traumatic event in her past? Or maybe she just has serious mental illness. My guess: Ethan said something nice about Shavonda in her hearing at the daycare, Rose snapped and hurt him and she told him to lie or there'd be further consequences. Here's hoping there'll be video proof of this. She does seem to have a blind spot for cameras.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more! This is a great love story with lots of very interesting side plots.

One minor quibble: You used the word "astronomers" where it should have been "astrologers." Astromony is the scientific study of outer space and astrology is the horoscope/sun sign stuff.

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
authors notes.

@ anonymous.

I didn't delve into Rose's past. I don't think it really matters why she did what she did, only that she did it. It is the same as Shavonda's ex, where I never specified his race. The only thing relevant there was that he beat on Shavonda. The color of his skin wouldn't make what he did any more or any less evil,

With Rose, she could have been picked on while in school by black kids. It could have been influenced by the people she hung around with, it could have been any number of things that planted the seed of hatred inside her.

@ blackcaramelcreme.

In a perfect world, racial hatred and people like Rose would not exist. Jason and Shavonda are trying to create that perfect world in their own home, the only place they have control over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

Liking the series. By the way, it's astrologers, not astronomers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am up to chapter 7 and find I can't "put the book down" this is a very well written story, you could have said " that night we made love" and it would not take anything away from the rest of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous