Love Knows No Color Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I still wasn't driving. I had gotten some movement back in my wrist, and I could move my fingers. But I still couldn't grip the steering wheel with both hands.

But at last I had enough function to once again use the computer. And Shavonda, knowing my background as a printer, put me in charge of the web site. Honestly, I was glad for something to do. Sitting around the house watching TV bored me. Working on the railroad in the cellar wasn't an option, though I was now able to run trains. But working on the web site kept both my hands and my mind occupied. Plus, it helped Shavonda with the business, lessening her stress levels just a little.

We'd discussed having me work out of one of the stores, but a chance sighting led us to change that plan. That day, Shavonda had come home to take me to physical therapy. As we drove down the street I noticed an unobtrusive slate gray car sitting alongside the street. It caught my eye because it reminded me of an unmarked police car. But that wasn't all. "Look," I said to Shavonda. "The last 4 on the plate. That's Miracle's birthday. And the first 3 letters EMP? Eat my pussy."

Shavonda shook her head. "Only you'd notice something like that." We didn't think anything of it until Shavonda made an abrupt turn into a gas station. As we pulled up to the pump, I noticed the car drive by. Yep, it was the same one.

"I wonder if he's following us?" I asked.

When we pulled back on the street, there it was, sitting parked a block and a half down. I watched in the mirror as it waited until we were about a block away before pulling back into traffic. I looked at Shavonda. She'd seen it too. We were being followed. Just to make sure, we took some back streets on the way to Homestead. It followed at a discrete distance.

We never did find out why we were being followed. As we pulled into the parking lot at therapy, it continued down the street and parked in a Walgreen's lot. After therapy it was still there. I decided to walk over to Walgreen's to see what was up. As I approached, the car drove off. We never saw it again.

Our best guess is that the company hired a private eye to follow me, to see if I was faking my injury. When I approached them, they realized we knew we were being followed. That was the only thing that made sense. And if it were true, it meant they'd be more careful next time they followed us. And if I started showing up at Shavonda's store several times a week, they'd assume I was working and cut my comp.

The end result was two things: first, while I WAS working for the store, I'd do it in the privacy of our home where I couldn't be watched. Our small office had no windows. Second, we decided that if the company wanted to play hardball, we were going to sue them for negligence resulting in permanent injury. We set up an appointment with our lawyer downtown. Just to confuse things, we parked on the other end of downtown, and caught the subway to our appointment, making sure to do a little shopping on the way. Try and follow THAT.

One evening while Shavonda was having her usual ladies night card game, Kenny pulled Shavonda and me aside. "I've gotten a permanent job," he said smiling. "The Pennsylvania Turnpike has hired me. I start in mid-February. So I'm officially giving my two weeks' notice."

"That's great!" Shavonda exclaimed. "What will you be doing?"

"Surveying, just like I did back home," he replied. "They have a lot of projects coming up: bridge replacements, a long-term project to widen the road to 6 lanes, and a new highway around the South Hills. It'll be good steady work."

"Does Edie know?" I asked.

"Yes, she does. But she doesn't know the rest of it. I've been sitting on all that money from when they bought out my old job, waiting until things stabilized around here. No offense, Von, I appreciate you making a job for me. But now I'll have the pay I'm used to."

"None taken," Shavonda said. "Glad we could help."

Anyway," Kenny continued, "It's time for us to go house hunting. I promised Edie that once I found my feet here, we'd move out of that tiny apartment. Like I said, I haven't touched that money from the old job, so I've got enough to play with that we can a nice place to live."

That night after everybody had gone, Shavonda said sadly, "you know I'm gonna miss him. He did good work. He's meticulous, learns fast, and never calls off."

"It ain't like we'll never see him again," I said. "He's family. He just won't be working for you anymore."

Around Valentine's day, Shavonda's belly started to swell with the first signs of pregnancy. Because we knew she was with child, we anxiously awaited the bulge. Like the first pregnancy, Shavonda had developed morning sickness long before she showed. But this time, we knew what it was. Her cravings had also returned. This time, in addition to her obsession with liver and onions, she had a taste for corn starch. At first, she sprinkled it on her food. But things soon got out of hand.

One night after therapy, I'd awoken from my nap. The kids were all in bed but Shavonda was not. I'd missed her snuggled next to me, now that I could once again throw my arm over her. I found her in the kitchen, dressed in nothing but an oversized nightshirt, eating corn starch straight from the box with a spoon. She hadn't seen me. I tiptoed back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone before creeping back to the kitchen.

"Shavonda," I called out, and snapped her picture as she looked up. The expression of horror on her face was priceless. I'd caught her, eyes wide, spoon heaped with starch hovering above the box with the corn maiden smiling. Her lips were stained white from the starch, and her hair was wild. She'd straightened it with a hot comb earlier in the day, and now it just went everywhere. A part of me was jealous of her hair. Mine lay straight with natural waves. Hers, once straightened, you could comb any way and it would stay. Or if you didn't brush it, it would go whichever way it felt like going.

"Jason!" she yelled. "No you didn't!"

"Yes I did," I laughed. "Facebook!"

"You wouldn't." she snarled.

"I would," I laughed. "You look cute." Laughing, I ran back to the bedroom with Shavonda hot on my heels. Falling on the bed, I tried to jam the phone under the pillows, but Shavonda threw herself on top of me and grabbed my hand. She wanted my phone.

Thinking quickly, I let go of the phone, grabbing her wrist with my left hand while hooking my injured right arm around her back. Wrapping my legs around her luscious ass I rolled to the left taking her with me. I was now on top, sitting astride her hips, with my useless arm pinning down her left arm, and my left still holding her wrist. She lay breathless, heaving from the exertion. But she didn't try to buck me off her. She just lay there, beautiful, staring into my eyes.

"Von," I growled, "You were going to erase that photo, weren't you?" Shavonda nodded.

"Boo, I don't have a problem with you going through my phone if you want. But you WILL not delete anything on there. It's not yours! Understand?"

"Yes," she whimpered, eyes wide.

"IF my arm wasn't messed up, I'd tie you up and spank you," I joked.

"I'd let you," Shavonda replied in a tiny voice. It was my turn to stare. "Jason," she continued, "I trust you. I know you wouldn't take it too far. Maybe sometimes I want you to take charge. Didn't you like it when I had my way with you?"

Suddenly aware of how much my arm hurt from the weight on it, I rolled off Shavonda. "But what about your past?" I asked.

"I'm trying to get over that. Yeah, I still have nightmares. I probably always will. But now I am with a loving man who would never intentionally hurt me. And I trust you. You are not abusive. You won't take things any further than I want you to. You'll stop if I ask you to. But maybe sometimes, I want to be held down while you tease my body until every nerve is on fire. Maybe I'd like to wake up with you already inside me, taking what is yours."

"But you freaked out on me a couple months ago when you thought I'd done that," I replied, incredulous.

"That was the medication I was on. I panicked and took it out on you. I'm not taking that med any more. I'm not taking any of them, because of the baby. And now, I'm okay with you playing with me while I sleep. I'm okay with you taking what you want, any time. I trust you. I love you." She leaned over to kiss me. "And right now, I'm horny as hell."

To say I was surprised was an understatement. All this time, I'd been careful to make sure I had her consent on whatever we did. I knew her past, knew she'd been beaten and forced to do things she didn't want to do. She'd lost a baby, and nearly her life, in an abusive relationship. So I'd tried to sty as far away from that sort of thing as possible. No tying her up, or hitting her. Only a playful slap on the ass every now and then. I'd let her lead me where she was comfortable. And now, she was telling me she was comfortable with me being in control, taking her places she hadn't been for a long time. It was a lot to get my head around.

I didn't want to hurt her. I wouldn't hurt her. She was my queen, my world. And she trusted that I loved her enough that if we explored bondage and domination, that I loved her enough not to take it further than she was comfortable with. She trusted me. And that meant the world to me.

She wanted domination? I'd give her domination. "Give me my phone," I said. Shavonda handed it to me. "Under no circumstances are you ever to delete anything off here."

I wished I had use of both arms. I'd have taken her nightshirt and tied her to the bed with it. But it's impossible to tie a knot with just one hand. I'd have to try something else to exert control.

"Take off your shirt," I ordered. She did as I moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Her natural beauty, naked and unadorned, remained an aphrodisiac. "On your knees," I ordered. Shavonda slid off the bed onto the floor, kneeling before me. "You know what to do." She slid my sweat pants off my hips as I stood before her. My engorged dick sprang free, hitting her in the face. Shavonda didn't even flinch. Instead, she grabbed it as my fingers tangled in her wild hair. I loved the way her hair felt, so coarse and yet so soft. So different than mine.

"Suck it," I ordered, watching as she opened her mouth. She beat my hardened member off her tongue a couple of times before closing her lips over it and taking me deep in her warm, willing mouth. Normally, during oral sex, I would gently play in her hair, or massage one of her luscious tits. This time, my hand applied pressure on the back of her head. Instead of holding my hips still and letting my queen control penetration, I actively thrust into her mouth. All the while, Shavonda looked up at me, watching my reactions as I plundered her mouth.

I wondered if I was pushing things too far, given her history. But she showed me no signs of distress. I admit, I was enjoying the power of thrusting into her helpless mouth, pushing my substantial length down her throat. But at the same time, I was watching for signs it was too much for her. I saw none. She took my abuse without even a gag. As a matter of fact, she grabbed my ass pulling me deeper into her face. All the signs pointed to her wanting this.

Still, I worried about hurting her. As a result, I was having a hard time reaching the tipping point. Shavonda sensed this and moved her hands to the front of my hips. She pushed me away, swirling her tongue around my tip as it popped from her mouth.

"What's the matter boo?" she asked. "You seem distracted. Ain't I doing it right?"

"I don't want to hurt you," I said. "I don't want to take it too far."

"And that's exactly why I want this," she replied with a smile. "I know you won't push it too far. I trust you. Remember that first night, the first time I gave you head? Remember I had to tell you I swallow before you'd let yourself nut in my mouth? This is just like that. If it gets too much for me, I'll push you away, like I just did. Until I do, don't worry about getting anything but your nut."

She reached down between her legs, inserting two fingers into her glistening hole. Withdrawing her fingers, she wiped her juices across my upper lip before placing her fingers in my mouth. "See how much this is turning me on?" she asked as I sucked her juices from her fingers.

Removing them from my mouth, she grabbed my rock-hard shaft, pumping it as she slid her lips over the head. She hooked my bad arm around her back, guided my good hand to the back of her head, then used her hands on my ass to pull me deep into her mouth. With the scent of her arousal smeared across my upper lip, I was raring to go. With her assurance that she wanted me to, I fucked her face hard. Shavonda's hands on my ass encouraged me as I plundered her mouth. In no time, I was ready to explode.

Sensing my impending eruption, Shavonda pushed back on my hips enough for her to wrap her hand around my shaft once again. She used her hand to stop me from ramming myself deep. It was pure Shavonda. Swirling her lips and tongue around the sweet spot just below the head, she brought me over the edge. I swear I came so hard it's a wonder I didn't blow the back of her head off. I hadn't come like that in a long time. She continued working her tongue and lips as I spasmed, milking me until I slowly grew soft. Finally releasing my penis, she looked up at me with a sticky smile, and said, "Yummy."

In that moment there were a number of conflicting emotions running through my head. I was lucky and grateful that she enjoyed swallowing my essence. I was in awe of her beauty. Nothing brought out her natural beauty the way sex did. It was funny. I'd been with a lot of women who gave head. All except Shavonda didn't want me to come in their mouth. To them it was vile and disgusting. But to Shavonda, it was something she craved. As she told me in the early days of our relationship, "Why would I put my mouth on it if I didn't want to taste your nut?" Knowing that she enjoyed it made it that much better for me too. I no longer had to worry about stopping her before I shot off.

Finally, I felt guilty and a little upset that I'd used her the way I did for my own pleasure. I knew enough of her history to imagine that others had forced themselves on her the way I just had. This was my queen, the love of my life. I worshipped the ground she walked on. And I never wanted to hurt her.

"Don't worry, boo," she cooed, sensing my state of mind. "You didn't do anything to me I didn't want."

"I feel so rotten," I said. "I'm not like Tony and the others. I love you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Would you have stopped if I tried to push you away?" she asked pointedly.

"Yes, I would have."

"Then you're not like them. You care. I'm not an object to you. He wouldn't have stopped. He wouldn't have cared. And that's the difference. I trust you.'

We were back to laying on the bed, facing each other. Her dark eyes shone in the dim light of the room. I pulled her close, kissing her deeply. "You know you're not done yet," she said. Her hand found my rod and she gently stroked it. "What you just did was a huge turn on. I loved you letting yourself go. You try so hard not to hurt me. I won't break."

"I was raised not to ever hit a woman," I said softly. "This went against everything I ever believed in."

"Bullshit!" Shavonda laughed. "Your mother and sister told me how you two used to go at it. How you'd sit on Sally while she raged helplessly."

"That was different. We were kids. Yeah, we fought. Yeah, I'd sit on her, but that was because she'd never give up. If I let her up she'd come at me again. But I'm not comfortable with what we just did."

"But I liked it though. We don't have to do that every time. But once in a while I'd like you to take charge and use me. And if you'd like, we can flip roles too. I'll take charge sometimes. Tie you up and have my way with you. Tease you until you beg for my sweet ass. Dangle my titties just out of your reach."

That night, we laid out the ground rules for our occasional excursions into bondage and domination. We set safe words, that we could use if our play got too rough. And, once I had recovered enough to perform, I made gentle love to my wife, teasing her to orgasm after orgasm. She deserved nothing less.

In the morning, she was gone before I awoke. I wandered into the living room to find Althea playing with Miracle. "Morning sleepy head," she laughed. "I heard you took some photos last night. Your wife seemed a little embarrassed."

I pulled out my phone and showed Althea the photo of Shavonda with the corn maiden. "I couldn't resist. She looked so cute."

Althea looked at the photo then at me, eyebrow raised. "You know she's ashamed for you to see her like that?"

"She's beautiful to me. I love her in her natural look."

"That's why we love you, Jason," Althea broke out in a grin. "She doesn't see herself the way you do. I've tried to raise my girls to embrace who they are. I've told them their whole life they were beautiful no matter what the rest of the world told them. You proved my point. To you everything she does is beautiful. I only wish somebody saw Shaunice the way you see Von."

That weekend, with the kids visiting their grandma, we bought a set of four fur lined hand cuffs. Since I couldn't tie her up, these would work well as restraints. Excited, we hurried home to try them out.

To be continued...

12