Love, Layna Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you two enjoy talking it out. I've got a plane to catch so I can avoid failing out of my final semester," she said, waving her hand in the air.

"Thank you Heather," I called back, wishing I could give her a hug. "I love you!"

She stepped back and poked her head through the doorway.

"Love you too, Layna. Keep in touch."

There was a long silence as Violet kept hugging me close. Her tears had stopped, but I could tell she was nowhere near ready to let me go. I gently held my arms around her, trying to let her know that everything was okay. Suddenly, Jessica coughed from her seat nearby.

"Sorry, my throat is a little dry. Anyway, I've got one more thing to discuss with you, Layna. Violet, you'll be important in this too."

Violet peeked up from my shoulder and listened intently.

"Now that you have finished the starting phases of becoming a vampire, you'll need to have a partner to feed off of. Naturally, you'll probably want to choose someone who suits your needs or wants, so we can assign a temporary partner to you until you find them. Alternatively, you can opt in for the synthetic blood I've been working on, but it is still far from functional with everyone who may need it."

"Or you can feed on me," Violet interjected before I could respond. I looked down, and her gaze was intense, sparkling with her lingering tears. I looked up at Jessica, surprised that she was allowing it.

"I let her know your situation, and she volunteered to be your partner, if you are okay with that," Jessica smiled.

"Violet, would you really do that?" I asked, worried that it was all just another joke, but nobody laughed and Violet's gaze held strong. Jessica slowly made her way out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"Of course I would, Layna. You're the most important person in my life. I would do anything for you."

"But what about, you know, the sexual part of it..." I muttered, blushing at the thought of being naked with Violet. She was still unwavered.

"I'm not just an innocent little girl, you know. Jessica told me about it, and I'm more than willing to be your partner," she purred, nuzzling in my neck. I was so anxious, but she was peeling away each and every layer of my anxiety with each stroke of her cheek on my skin.

"But I'm not dominant. I don't know if I can feed on you," I breathed. She smiled and laughed, moving her lips up next to my ear.

"You don't have to be. Jessica clued me in on some... tricks... So, will you let me be your partner?" she asked, her warm breath sending my heart fluttering in my chest. "Will you feed on me?"

Without a word, I wrapped my arms around her neck and let her push me back down on the bed. Her thick hair flowed around my vision as we kissed, bathing us in chestnut brown. Her lips felt as smooth as silk, and I couldn't contain my desire as she pressed into my eager body. I felt a hunger growing within me, not for orgasm or control, but for her sweet blood that ran through her veins. Each beat of her heart was distinct and it only grew more rapid.

I felt my teeth tingling as her tongue started to explore, but so far, they hadn't changed. Our tongues played together in my mouth, and Violet's hands gripped tightly at my back. When she eventually pulled away, she held my cheek in place so I wouldn't chase after her, and she moved to my ear.

"When we arrived, they told me I had magic. They told me it awoke with my desperate desire to save you, and they taught me how I might be able to use it. Now that I know what it is, I want to protect you, Layna. I want to bring you pleasure and happiness every day. I want you to be mine."

As her words trailed off, I was already whimpering and mewling for more of her sweet words. She giggled and kissed my earlobe, sending shivers down my entire body. I was putty in her hands, and in that moment, there was no one I would rather give myself over to.

"You really are adorable like this."

I could feel myself growing hotter as she kept kissing up my ear and down my neck. My throbbing cock was desperate for affection, and I could feel my teeth extending and sharpening. Even in this supernatural state, Violet still looked at me with pure affection.

She urged me to sit up and lift my arms. I complied, and she slipped off my hospital gown with ease. She then pushed back into me, her lips on my nipple, and pulled a gasp from my lips.

"Oh god, yes Violet," I moaned, holding her head against my chest and reveling in the sensations she was giving me. Her tongue flicked back and forth over the sensitive nub before she bit down with her teeth and pulled, making me yelp.

"Please... more..." I managed to beg, and she replied by enveloping my other nipple into her warm mouth and sucking as hard as she could. I pushed my body up into her, hoping she would ease the intense hunger within me, but she moved a hand to my hips and shoved me down to the bed.

"Don't worry, my sweet girl. All in good time," she cooed, circling her tongue around my areola. I tried to rub myself on her body, but she moved out of the way, keeping her upper body on me but her legs to the side.

I writhed on the bed sheets, desperate for more and hungry for her blood. I pawed at her soft breasts, trying to bring her a fraction of the pleasure she was giving me. I wasn't sure if she was naturally dominant, but whatever Jessica had told her, she was putting it to good use.

"I want to taste you, Layna. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine. I want you to be addicted to me, because I can't ever stop loving you."

As she licked my chest and stroked my body, I remembered the effects of a vampire's aphrodisiac, and for a split second, I wondered if she knew the power it had over her. My thought was quickly cut off by her hand reaching down and grasping at my cock, slowly stroking up and down as she kissed down my stomach.

I could feel my self control slipping away, but I was unable to lift myself off the bed. It was as if she had used her magic to hold me in place.

She paused her kisses for a moment, and as I looked down, I caught her mischievous gaze. Her lips were positioned right at my thigh, ready to clamp down on my skin and mark me as her own.

"Will you be mine, Layna? Please?" she asked, teasing me with her eyes and driving me wild with her begging.

"Please Violet, please let me be yours!" I cried out, and in moments, she was sucking at my thigh, making a distinct hickey on my skin. I clutched her head, desperate for more of her love. As she sucked, she kept stroking me with her soft fingers.

Her lips released from my skin with a pop, and she smiled up at me as I tried to catch my breath. She had left a dark circle on my skin, sending my submissive mind into a stupor. I was hers, all hers.

"You're such a good girl," she purred, moving her face up and rubbing my cock against her cheek. "Now hold still and I'll make you feel amazing."

I tried to reply, but her words were sending me spiralling. I couldn't contain my moans and whimpers, and I was officially dunked into my subspace when her lips enveloped my cock. Her mouth felt so warm around me, and her tongue played around the tip, licking up my precum and savoring every drop. She bobbed up and down for a moment before going deeper. I felt the back of her throat, and expected her to stop there, but without hesitation, she kept going. Her throat bulged a little as she hilted me inside of her.

"Oh my god, Violet," I cried, unable to keep myself from pushing her even further down onto my shaft. In response, she started to run her tongue along the bottom, sending jolts of pleasure into my stomach. She didn't gag or lurch as I held her there, so I let her go and she started to move up and down rhythmically. Her hands clutched at my hips, holding me in place and she was soon drenching me in her saliva.

"Fuck, I wish I could feel you inside of me," I groaned as she lifted herself off of me and stroked my drenched cock.

"Well, you're in luck, my sweet girl," she purred, moving up and throwing her leg over me so she straddled my hips. She set herself down and rubbed her body along mine. Our breasts rubbed together, and I could hardly stand her teasing. Her eyes were closed, and she took a few deep breaths.

"Please Violet, I need-" I started, but she cut me off with her lips. Her grasp on my body became more frantic, like she was trying to gather me up in her arms. Her hips glided along my length, pushing harder and harder, until there was a sudden addition to her thrusts.

In the few moments that she had been grinding against me, she had manifested her own long, throbbing cock. It felt hot, like it was full of fire, and when Violet opened her eyes again, she was consumed by lust. I could have sworn I saw hearts in her eyes.

"I have to have you, Layna," she managed, panting like a needy animal. "I want to feel inside of you."

In one swift motion, she flipped me over and pressed my breasts into the bedsheets.She reached down and took hold of her length, pushing the head up against my entrance. She felt warm and damp, and I could feel the air around us vibrating with power.

"Violet... take me, please," I moaned, looking back at her needy grin.

Without any hesitation, she started to push into me. She broke through the initial tightness of my asshole, and she kept going. Her head snaked past my prostate, sending waves of pleasure through my mind. She kept pushing, so far that I could have sworn I would burst. Then, I felt her hips on my ass, and she stopped, leaning down to kiss my neck. Our self control was completely lost, and I could hardly say a word as her hips started to press into me. I started to drool on the bed, my smile slack and my tongue pouring out.

"You feel... so perfect... such a good girl!" Violet exclaimed, gazing into my glazed over eyes. I could vaguely see the reflection of my glowing red eyes, but I was so far gone that not even the hunger for blood could pull me from my love-drunken stupor.

As she slowly pulled out of me, it felt like I was being emptied. There was so much pleasure in her throbbing cock that I never wanted to live without. Thankfully, she had no intention of taking it all out for long. She quickly shoved herself back in, sending lightning bolts of pleasure to my mind. As my body jolted forward, I felt my own girl cock slap against my stomach, leaving a small patch of precum and saliva as it dripped.

With my ass stretched to fit her length, she used both hands to grip onto my hips and used me like her little slut. She pushed in and pulled out hard, using my insides like I was her cock sleeve. She periodically slapped my ass, making me groan and moan for her enjoyment. The slapping of our bodies filled the room, but neither of us cared what anyone might have thought. Nobody could stop our descent into ecstasy now.

Every inch of my body was going limp except my throbbing erection. My knees slowly but surely gave out, letting Violet fuck me into the mattress to her heart's content. I could feel the heat of her cum dripping inside of me, but her stamina was impeccable and she refused to cum that easily.

"Ohhh, my sweet girl," she cooed, slipping out of me and letting me breathe for a moment. "I think I've nearly fucked your brains out. How about you turn over and let me feel you inside of me."

I managed to look back at her as she rested one foot up on the bed and spread her pussy lips wide for me. She was practically dripping wet, her juices coating her thighs. Her folds were swollen with need, and her eager smile was the last little bit of motivation I needed to flip myself over. I needed to please her. I needed to be good for her. I needed to see this side of her more.

She crawled onto the bed above me and ran her wet desire across my shaft, making me buck in excitement. Her cock was fading, presumably because her magic or focus on it was drifting away, but neither of us were fazed. All we wanted was to feel each other more and more.

"Just let yourself get lost in the pleasure, baby. You'll know when you can feed, I promise," she purred, kissing my ear before moving to my lips. As our tongues intertwined, I felt her damp warmth against me, and in moments, she buried me in her heat.

"Oh fuck... Violet," I managed to whisper between kisses, but Violet was eager to keep my mouth occupied. She cupped my cheeks in her hands and pressed me harder to her lips. Our tongues covered our lips in saliva, and as we pulled apart, strands of moisture connected us together.

She started to move her hips back and forth, grinding into my pelvis wildly. Her hair was splayed out, sticking to her sweaty body and tangling around her face. Mine was probably no better, but I didn't even think about it until well after we were done.

She put her hands on my breasts as she bounced on me, fondling and pinching my nipples as she went. I could hardly keep my eyes off her gorgeous body and her bouncing breasts. Our hearts raced together as we moved, steadily growing our eventual release.

"That's it, let me make you cum Layna!" Violet exclaimed, keeping up her pace as I writhed and arched my back into her. I could feel her muscles tightening around me, and her face was stricken with pleasure.

I could hardly handle the building orgasm and my starvation for her blood. I wanted nothing more than to take her neck in my mouth and suck from her shivering orgasmic body. I wanted to see her face contort from the pleasure of my bite and the injection of my chemicals. I wanted her to be just as addicted to me as I would be to her. I needed her.

"I'm so close," I whispered, nearly losing my grasp of the pleasure in my effort to talk. Violet calmed her bouncing and ground herself into me, rubbing her clit along my skin and rubbing her own G-spot with my cock.

"Cum with me, Layna. Cum!" she cried, pulling up to her neck and trying to move all of her hair out of the way so I had a clear spot to bite. I nearly cried as she offered to give her blood to me in that orgasmic moment, but instinct took over, and I sunk my teeth into her neck. We both grew still as our muscles spasmed and released our love.

Violet let out a small croak, overcome by the stream of pleasure running through her veins. I tasted the sweet nectar of her body trickling into my mouth, and I was overwhelmed by the need to suck. Her body shook and her pussy clenched down on my cock like her life depended on it. As pleasure and nourishment wracked my system, I came deep inside of her, unleashing the trickle of juices that my body had left.

Violet's body went limp as her blood rushed into my mouth, and I felt her heartbeat changing in response. A small voice in my head urged me to suck until there was nothing left, but my heart demanded that my new lover live to bring me this pleasure again. I was no monster, and she was not disposable. She was everything.

I slid my teeth back out of her neck and the wound was scarier than I expected. Getting the wound and seeing it after it healed was easy, but seeing it fresh was a whole other experience.

I remembered how Jessica used to tend to my wounds and tried to mimic her technique, licking up all the blood and laying down a thick layer of my saliva for her skin to absorb to help heal. With any luck, she would be as good as new in a few hours.

"Are you okay?" I managed to ask after a few minutes, and Violet nodded in response, still clutching me close to her body.

"I'm just... a bit light headed. I don't know... if it was the fucking... or losing blood..."

"It's okay, you can rest. I've got you Violet."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of her. Being a partner for a loving and beautiful vampire was a life changing experience, and she was going to be reaping the benefits that I once enjoyed. What I wasn't expecting was the joy in feeding on her. If I thought about it too much, it felt carnal and predatory, but in those moments, it was the pinnacle of making love. I was drinking from the fountain of life. I was invincible, and yet Violet held the key to my heart; a key to my vulnerability that I so badly wanted her to keep.

It would take a while to come to terms with the new lifestyle, but no matter how I looked at it, I knew I could get through it. I had friends I loved, I had my new, if not unexpected, place in a powerful organization, and I had a partner to care for my needs. While it felt like I failed to find myself, maybe this was the path I needed.

Jessica returned to the room after a while and made sure that Violet was still in one piece. She ran a few simple tests to make sure we were still stable and healthy, then sent us on our way to our quarters. It looked like we would be staying here for a while, both of us taking classes and learning how to control our new found powers.

We kept in touch with our friends from the university in London, but there was always an uneasy feeling when talking to them. We would never be able to fully explain what had happened, and we would never be able to return to our normal lives with them. Even though the sky looked grim, it made us so thankful for each other's company. As long as we had each other, we would get through it all, one step at a time.