Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 04

Story Info
Paul uses his newfound sex skills on horny older women.
11.3k words
4.73
11.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

Please read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 prior to reading this one. It will add greatly to your enjoyment. And please remember to rate and comment! Merci, Petitmort

Paul was driving along Opal Cliff Drive, with a step ladder and other painting gear piled in the back, on his way to do some handyman work for one of Maddie's fellow book club members, Briana Carroll.

He marveled at the fancy houses perched on the cliff overlooking the Pacific. Sleek, contemporary designs with meticulous landscaping and late model luxury cars parked in cobblestoned driveways.

This was a world he knew very little about.

Briana had texted him saying she needed the exterior wall next to her deck repainted. She told him "whenever it's convenient" but he could tell she wanted him to come over as soon as possible.

Brianna Carroll was a different kind of Pleasure Pointer. She wasn't a full-time resident like Maddie and Ally. She lived over the hill in Silicon Valley and came to the coast on weekends to stay at her beach house.

She worked in management at one of the big tech companies in the Valley. Her husband was also a hi-tech exec but the two had separated recently.

A beautiful, stylish brunette, she had a woman-of-the-world quality and the means to keep herself in good shape and fine clothing.

She and her estranged husband alternated weekends at Opal Cliffs. This was her weekend.

Paul had told her his rate was $50/hour, $15 an hour more than he usually charged, and he didn't bring up the notion of his "college fund" at all. He figured he'd mention that after they'd gotten to know each other better.

He had showered and shaved, put on his best shorts, a nice Hawaiian shirt, and flip-flops.

He was there to work, but he wanted to look good too.

He rang the doorbell, a high tech one that doubled as a camera.

A moment later, she opened the door. It was the first time he really got a good look at her.

She looked amazing.

She had a beautiful face, with shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes were sharp yet friendly, intelligent but soulful too.

She was wearing a short, loose-fitting beach cover-up, with bare feet, and her hair down. She had shapely, toned legs, a slender body, and what looked like really nice breasts.

"Hi," he smiled as she opened the door.

"Oh, hi Paul. Come on in."

"Shoes on or off?" he asked, hesitating in the doorway.

"Either way. Very casual here. Clothing optional."

He kicked off his flip-flops.

The inside was decorated in high-end beach modern. High ceilings, hardwood floors, a white L-shaped couch and an arc light, ocean-themed watercolors on the walls.

Floor-to-ceiling windows lined the back wall.

Unlike Ally and Maddie's cottages which were setback from the ocean, this was a full-fledged house directly overlooking the water. Outside, he could see a large deck, a hot tub, and the vast Pacific Ocean.

Not bad for a vacation house, he thought.

The waves were breaking on boulders fifty feet below the house.

"Amazing view," he said. "I surf right there. That's my favorite break."

"I like to watch the surfers from the deck," she said. "Maybe I've watched you from afar."

"It's easy to spot me. I'm a goofy footer."

She looked puzzled.

"Left foot forward. Not that common."

She nodded.

"Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda?"

"I'm good. Maybe later."

"Come. I'll show you the deck," she said.

The work she had for him was pretty straightforward. The exterior wall facing the sun was peeling and weathered looking and needed to be repainted.

"It's all the sun and salt air," he said. "They really thrash these outside walls. Pretty common problem. They call it the sea tax."

After checking it out, he started to bring his supplies from his car. She had left over paint he was going to use stored in the garage. Next to her Tesla Model S.

He set up the ladder on the deck, spread his drop cloth, and started the process of scraping the peeling paint.

As he worked, he could see Briana through the window, moving about her house. The way she moved, graceful and efficient, he could tell she kept herself in good shape.

As the day wore on, he moved from scraping to painting. He didn't want to get paint on his Hawaiian shirt so he took it off and draped it over a lounge chair.

He climbed back on the stepladder, wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy shorts.

He could see her facing him on the other side of the window straightening the pillows on the couch.

She seemed to spend a long time getting them just right.

He could tell she was looking at him. His strong arms reaching up high, his bare legs flexing to support him. His muscular chest and washboard abs.

She was being discreet about it, but he could definitely feel her eyes on him.

The shorts he was wearing were very short and tight-fitting, not like his usual board shorts. Ally had bought them for him for a photo shoot. They hugged his tight ass and showed off his bulge.

It seemed to make sense to wear them for this job.

Knowing she was looking at him was a real turn on. He could feel his cock filling with blood.

His hardening cock was pressing against the fabric of his shorts.

He climbed a rung higher on the ladder to give her an even better view. He reached up high, holding the eave with one hand, knowing this would cause his muscles to flex.

His cock felt like it would bust a hole right through his shorts.

Not surprisingly, a few moments later, she was out on the deck checking on his progress.

She stood behind him. Watching him. In the window's reflection, he could see her eyes trained on his ass.

"How's it going?" she asked, a bit breathlessly.

"Good. I didn't want to get paint on my shirt so I took it off. Hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. Make yourself comfortable."

He was wearing the cheap, latex gloves favored by house painters, a brush in one hand and a drip rag in the other.

"I kinda wish I'd worn my gym shorts" he added. "These shorts are brand new and I don't want to get paint on 'em."

She looked at the shorts in question, and at his tight ass underneath.

"Well, you can take them off too. I don't mind."

He turned to her, holding up his gloved hands.

"I'd like to, but I'm already gloved up. It's a hassle."

She looked at his hands, and at his shorts.

"I could help. If you want..."

There was a pause.

"If you don't mind. Sure."

"Why would I mind? It's no trouble."

He put down the brush and rag, climbed down the ladder, and faced her.

He stood with his palms up, as if to say "here you go, I'm all yours."

She moved closer to him.

"So, should I just..." she asked.

"Yeah, just ... unbutton them."

She stood close to him, her two hands reaching for the waist band of his shorts.

His bare chest seemed so powerful. His abdomen so rippled. His bulge so big.

She unbuttoned his shorts, and slowly unzipped the zipper.

Then, she started to slowly slide them over his ass.

Because they were tight-fitting, it took a bit of effort to slip them over his luscious butt and hips.

It felt like it was all happening in slow motion.

As she peeled off his shorts, she saw he was wearing a black thong.

Ally had picked this out for him too.

She bent over to slide his shorts down his thighs. That put her face right next to his crotch.

His cock was swelling and his bulge looked huge.

She gasped.

She couldn't keep her eyes off his bulge. His cock looked so big. So powerful. Like it might burst through the thin fabric at any moment.

She slipped his shorts down his calves and off his feet, one at a time, her face inches from his hardening cock.

She took her time, as if she wanted to spend a few extra seconds with her face right next to his cock.

Which just made him get harder.

Finally, she straightened up, holding his shorts.

"How about your thong? It looks pretty new. Do you want me to take it off too?"

She said this with a smirk. He couldn't tell if she was serious or not.

"I don't think there's much chance I'll drip paint on 'em. Seeing how there's not much to 'em."

"You can say that again," she said, under her breath.

She turned and lay his shorts on the lounge chair next to his shirt.

"Speaking of clothes," she said. "I think I'll go change."

She went into her bedroom and entered the walk-in closet. She came out carrying a bikini.

She stepped into the bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar. In the vanity mirror, he could see her reflection, standing at the sink, undressing.

She pulled off her cover-up.

He caught brief glimpses of her, her bare back, her white panties, a flash of side boob.

A moment later, she was coming out of the bathroom wearing a skimpy yellow bikini.

She walked to the living room, picked up a magazine from the coffee table, grabbed her sunglasses, and came back onto the deck.

She arranged a lounge chair so it was facing the sun and sat in it.

From where she was sitting, he noticed she'd have a view of the ocean. And of him.

She started to leaf through her magazine. Paul suspected, from the way she never moved her head, that she wasn't focused on the magazine at all.

She was focused on him.

He didn't mind. Knowing that this incredibly sexy woman was feasting on his near naked body was enough to make his cock throb.

By the time he was done painting, he felt like he was going to burst out of his underwear.

He decided to take a break while the paint dried.

"Have a seat," she said. "We can get to know each other."

He pulled a lounge chair next to hers and lay in it. His body looked amazing, long and muscular with a little blue sack straining to hold his junk.

"I'm going to get myself a beer," she said. "Can I get you one?"

"Sure, that'd be great."

She stood up and walked past him, her slender body looking incredible in her tiny bikini. She moved like she was walking on the beach, slow and sexy.

She brought out two bottles, handed him one, and lay in the chair next to him.

They lay in the sun, sipping their beers, and chatted.

He learned some things about her that surprised him. She too came from a modest background and had to put herself through school. Unlike him, she'd gotten married young and had a kid.

She said she was on her way to being single again.

She seemed genuinely interested in him, asking about his studies. What aspects of oceanography was he interested in? What did he plan to do after he graduated?

She asked smart questions and listened carefully to his answers.

"I think it's wonderful the way you've found your passion and are pursuing it," she said. "You're lucky."

"Aren't you following your passion?" he asked.

"Eh," she shrugged. "I wouldn't say it's my passion to find new ways to make people even more addicted to their phones."

After finishing their beers, they were both feeling pretty relaxed.

"So, what do you think?" she asked. "One more?"

"Why not? I'm enjoying hanging out with you."

"You're fun to talk to too," she said with a smile.

She got up and walked to the kitchen to grab a couple more.

"You know, we could continue our conversation in the hot tub. It's got the best view of the ocean in the whole house."

"I'm a sucker for a great view of the ocean," he said with a rakish grin.

She stood up.

"Shall we?"

He started to get up.

"Just one problem," he said. "I didn't bring a suit."

She gave him a look.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "I'm not gonna wear one."

He gave her a knowing look.

"You did say that clothing was optional."

"Yeah," she said with a wink. "Especially in the hot tub."

He smiled, stood up, and followed her.

The hot tub was well designed. It had an unobstructed view view of the ocean, and yet was completely private.

"Sweet," he said.

"It's my favorite spot in the whole house," she said, twisting the dial that turned on the jets.

"Not only can no one see anything, with the jets on, no one can hear anything either."

She reached back to untie her bikini top.

She tossed it onto a chair.

Her breasts were lovely, high-sitting with delicate pink nipples. She untied her bottoms and dropped them onto her top.

She had a luscious ass and her pussy was shaved.

She stepped into the tub, submerged herself, and leaned back against the side, facing him.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

He looked at her with a mischievous smile.

"Why? Are you coming apart?"

"Very funny," she said. "C'mon, lose the thong and come on in. You don't want to make me feel self-conscious, do you?"

He doubted there was much that could make her feel self-conscious.

Watching her undress, and hearing about how no one could see or hear them, had gotten his heart pumping.

He could feel himself starting to get hard again.

He hooked his thumbs under the edges of his thong and slowly started to pull it down.

She was watching him like a hawk, enjoying the show.

She watched as his cock slowly revealed itself. Here's how it went in her mind:

Wow, he's got a thick base.

Hmmm, he's pretty long too.

Jesus, he's really long.

Holy fuck, he's totally hung!

Sure enough, his big cock sprang forward, semi-erect, looking like a third leg.

He walked over to the tub, his cock swinging between his legs, climbed in, and slowly lowered himself into the water.

By the time he sat down next to her, she was practically drooling.

"I must say, you've got a really hot body," she said.

"I was about to tell you the same thing," he smiled.

"Thanks. So, how'd you get to be so built?"

"Swimming. Surfing."

"And how'd you get to be so ... big?

He shrugged.

"Genes."

He reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Do you enjoy big cocks?"

She raised one eyebrow.

"It depends on the guy it belongs to. And if he knows how to use it."

He smiled.

"And what do you enjoy most?"

"You mean with big cocks? Or sex in general?"

"Sex in general. What are your turn ons?"

She moved closer to him.

"Well, for one thing, I really like it when a guy cares about what I like."

She put her hand on his thigh under the water.

"And what do you like?" she asked.

"What do I like?" he smiled. "Making a woman cum."

He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

He opened his eyes, registering her response.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

She moved closer to him.

"It's much more than okay."

She leaned and kissed him. This time, with passion.

Their kiss escalated quickly, their tongues embracing.

Their arms were around each other almost instantly.

All the sexual tension that'd been building over the course of the day was released in a torrent.

Her hands were in his curly hair. His were cupping her breasts. She pressed herself against him, wanting to feel his body touching hers.

They kept kissing for the longest time, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

"You're a helluva kisser" she gasped. "Do you fuck as well as you kiss?"

"Only one way to find out," he growled.

He wrapped his strong arms around her ass and stood up, lifting her.

The water streamed off their bodies as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He lay her down on the edge of the hot tub, kissing her breasts and tummy, her legs dangling in the water.

She lay back, letting out a low moan.

He lifted her calf onto his shoulder, kissing the inside of her thigh.

He worked his way up her leg, slowly. By the time he reached her pussy, she was squirming.

He lapped her pussy with his broad, flat tongue.

She gasped.

"That's it," she moaned. "Lick my fucking pussy."

She lifted herself onto her elbows.

"I guess that's one thing that turns me on. I like to talk dirty. It makes it more exciting for me. I hope that's alright."

"Are you kidding?" he smiled. "I love it. It gets me really hot. Tell me what else you like."

He went back to tonguing her pussy.

She lay her head back. She looked up at the sky and thought for a moment. She wasn't used to talking about sex this way.

"There's another thing I think I'd like. I haven't told anybody though."

He paused his licking.

"You can tell me," he said softly.

She closed her eyes. He kept licking her.

"Sometimes I fantasize about being taken from behind. He's pulling my hair and going really deep. And he's really big."

He was massaging her pussy with his tongue. Her chest was heaving.

"You mean, big like this?"

He stopped his licking and stood up in the hot tub.

His cock was huge.

It had grown to its full length. Water was streaming off it, like a fallen redwood in a forest rainstorm.

"Exactly like that," she gasped. "I can't wait to feel your big fucking cock inside me."

"But first, I'm gonna lick your pussy and make you really, really wet."

She smiled and laid back.

"I adore having my pussy licked."

She looked up at the sky. She felt his lips and tongue caressing her pussy.

When his swirling tongue finally penetrated her pussy, it was a bubbling cauldron of molten lava.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she moaned.

She closed her eyes and stretched her arms above her head. She could tell right away she was in the hands of someone who knew exactly what he was doing.

All those nights with Maddie, practicing and perfecting his technique, was being put to good use.

Before long, she was arching her back and crying out.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, that's so good!"

He loved how responsive she was.

He kept varying the stimulus to see what she liked the best. When he found something she liked, he kept doing it.

When he added his fingers to the mix, it pushed her over the top.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum!"

He sunk his tongue deep inside her while vibrating her clit with his fingers.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her body was bucking and spasming.

He made his lips in an O and softly sucked her clit.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!" she screamed as she came.

It was the best orgasm she'd had in a long, long time.

Just as her climax was subsiding, the timer on the hot tub jets clicked off.

They'd been at it for a full hour.

He helped her to the shower inside the house. Her legs were still a bit shaky.

"No one's ever made me scream like that before," she gasped.

He stood behind her, under the rain-shower nozzle, lathering her naked body.

She could feel his hard-on between her ass cheeks.

"I can't believe how hard you are," she said. "And I still feel all tingly."

"Our bodies are primed and ready," he whispered. "We're gonna have such a good time. I can't wait to fuck you."

"I can't wait either. My legs are shaking."

He dried her off and led her to her bed. It was a California King with white sheets and a view of the Pacific.

They slipped between the sheets.

She wanted him inside her right away. But he knew better. He wanted to build the pleasure.

Whirlpools of sensation.

Instead, he lay next to her, kissing her and fingering her pussy. He started with one finger and soon added two, and then three.

He was preparing the soil, as it were.

He had been ready to do it for hours. He found her so sexy, and wanted to fuck her so badly, he could barely stand it.

Finally, after she begged him to fuck her, he relented.

"Maybe we should start with you on top?" he said. "Then you can control the pace. And how deep I go."

She nodded, breathlessly, and clambered on top of him.

He stood his cock straight up. It was a beautiful, golden brown color and sculpted like a work of art.

She had to lift herself up high to guide the tip to her hole.

She lowered herself onto him, taking him an inch at a time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

He held her hips, watching her face.

She raised herself up, until just his swollen head was inside her, then lowered down, a little further this time.

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers