Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out another moan as his thick cock spread her.

She started to slowly rotate her hips, as if to ready herself for what was to come.

She put her hands on his pecs, lifted herself up, and sank down onto his cock, bottoming out.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good!" she growled.

Her body was shaking like a live wire.

She rocked her pelvis, sliding up and down his huge cock.

He was surprised she could take his cock so easily. She had a petite body, with a slender waist, not unlike Ally's but with much bigger breasts.

But unlike Ally, whose pussy was extremely tight, Briana's felt looser.

There was no hesitation, no waiting for her to acclimate. She could take him deep and she was damn well going to do it.

"Goddam, your pussy feels good," he moaned.

He wasn't kidding. Her pussy was so warm and wet, so velvety and embracing, it felt like heaven.

"And your cock feels amazing," she answered, undulating her body.

He lifted his pelvis to give her a ride. She tucked in her legs and rode him like a brahma bull.

He put his hands on her hips and pressed down, impaling her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," she yelled.

His pelvis was raised high in the air and he was sinking his huge cock deep in her pussy.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Make me scream with your cock!"

He started to thrust into her. Hard.

Her breasts were bouncing and she cried out with every thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, her body shaking.

He sat up and lowered her onto her back, laying between her legs.

He was pile-driving her with his pelvis.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she yelled with every lightning thrust.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, arching her back.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she moaned.

He sped up his thrusts and she started to convulse, her pussy contracting around his cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

He kept pounding her, keeping a steady rhythm, letting her ride the wave.

She came for the longest time, her body shaking and spasming.

When her orgasm had passed, he pulled out and rolled her onto her tummy.

He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto her hands and knees.

"Now, I'm gonna fucking take you," he growled. "From behind."

"Yes!" she cried, "I want that!"

She felt a rush of excitement as her fantasy was about to become reality.

He guided the head of his cock to her hole, slowly rubbing her labia with the tip.

"You want this?" he whispered.

"Yes, I want it so bad. Stick it in me."

She arched her back, inviting him to enter her.

"Slow? Or all at once?"

She spread her arms, bracing herself.

"All at once."

He held her by the hips.

"You asked for it."

He thrust his pelvis into her, sinking his entire cock deep in her pussy.

"Aiiiiiiieeeee!" she screamed.

She arched her back even more. To take him deeper.

He thrust into her again. And again.

She spread her knees and stuck her butt out, wanting every inch of his manhood inside her.

He gathered her brown hair in his fist and pulled her head back. Her back was arched like a question mark.

He was slamming her now. She put out her hands on the headboard, to brace herself.

With every thrust, she let out a guttural scream. And so did he.

And wIth every thrust, the headboard banged against the wall.

Between their grunts and screams and the banging bed, they were creating a cacophony.

The noise was so loud, it was shocking.

They each felt they were experiencing a peak sexual experience. One they might never experience again.

He pounded his pelvis into her. Faster. And harder. Her screaming became louder.

He held both her arms by the elbows, pulling her back. Impaling her pussy with his huge cock.

She couldn't believe how deep he was. How big he felt.

She felt totally at his mercy. He was a creature of pure lust and he was directing all his desire on her.

She had never felt sexier in her life.

Every day of her life, she had to be in charge. In control. She yearned to surrender to him. Just for a moment. Let go and feel complete, uncompromising pleasure.

She put her face down on the bed. Her butt was raised, her knees spread.

"I want you to fuck the hell out of me!" she moaned. "Make me your fucking slut!"

He pressed himself deep inside her, grinding her.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck my dripping wet pussy!"

He reached around and found her clit, rubbing it with his fingers.

"Oh my God! You're gonna make me cum again! I can't believe you're gonna make me cum again!"

He was rubbing her and thrusting into her. Fast. Her body was starting to shake again.

"Cum in me!" she groaned. "Cum deep in me!"

Her voice had a primal quality. She wanted him to finish. She was ready. And she wanted him to shoot his cum deep inside her.

That's what he wanted too.

He closed his eyes and leaned back, thrusting his pelvis forward. He was in her as deep as he could go.

She looked back at him. The expression on his face was pure, unadulterated passion.

He felt the electricity surging inside his body. The pressure was building in his loins.

And then he erupted inside her.

A huge ribbon of cum shot out of his cock. Then another. And another.

He felt like he was filling her with cum.

All the day's foreplay and sexual tension was released in one magnificent explosion of ecstasy.

He collapsed on the bed next to her, holding her close with his strong arms.

When they finally came to, laying in the big bed overlooking the ocean, he tucked a tendril of hair behind her ear.

"That was ... amazing," he said.

She caressed his chest with her fingers.

"Maybe the best sex I've ever had," she said. "In my whole life."

"Did you like being taken from behind?"

"Are you kidding? I loved it."

"That's what sharing your fantasies will get ya."

"I never felt safe enough to share that particular fantasy. You're an amazing lover, Paul."

"We're pretty amazing together. I feel like our bodies fit each other perfectly."

"I love your cock. It's the perfect size for me."

"I love your pussy. How it tastes. How it feels. Mmmmm. Not every woman can handle my size."

"That's what having a kid will do for ya, I guess."

He looked at her.

"How old's your kid?"

"She's five."

"What's her name?"

"Alexandra."

He nodded.

"I'd like to meet her someday."

There was a pause.

"Let's keep things on the down low for now, okay?"

She got up and went into the bathroom.

"Sure. No problem."

Paul lay in the bed wondering where her mind was at.

They'd just made love for the first time and it was incredible. Now she was acting like she needed her space.

He thought about collecting his clothes and heading home. But he needed to talk to her first.

He got up and went to the bathroom door. The door opened just as he got there. They were face to face.

"Oh, hi," he said. "Listen, I was thinking about maybe heading back to my place."

Her expression darkened.

"Do you have to?"

"No, I don't have to. I thought ... maybe ... you needed some space or something."

"I'd like you to stay. Or maybe stay the night. If you want to."

She seemed distressed.

"Sure, I don't have anywhere to be. I can stay."

She looked relieved.

"Sorry, I'm just feeling emotional. That was so intense. You and me. I'm just not used to having sex that's so ... mind-blowing. I mean, I really, really enjoyed it. I was hoping we could continue what we started."

Paul leaned against the door jamb and touched her lightly on the cheek.

"It was special for me too. I haven't cum that hard in a while."

She moved closer to him, smiling.

"It was crazy good, right? I've never had an actual screaming orgasm before. When Maddie said you were great in bed, I thought she was exaggerating."

He raised his eyebrows.

"Maddie said I was great in bed?"

"Well, no. She said you were great at gardening. I kinda read between the lines."

He nodded.

"Anyway, sure I can hang out. I just gotta be in class tomorrow at ten."

She gave him a sexy look.

"I promise not to make you late for school. Come on, let's get something to eat."

She loped off towards the kitchen. He followed. Both of them were stark naked. He was struck by how comfortable she was in the nude.

She had good reason to be. She had an amazing body. Perfect, medium-sized breasts with small, pink nipples. A toned body, great legs, and a shapely ass.

He settled on a kitchen stool, watching her rifling through the fridge, foraging for food. He found himself admiring her luscious backside.

His long cock, hanging between his legs, was growing longer by the minute.

She grabbed a baggie full of celery stalks and a jar of peanut butter.

"I was planning to get some exercise this afternoon," she smiled. "But I have a feeling I'll get a pretty good workout just hanging out with you."

She pulled out a piece of celery, dipped it in the peanut butter, and fed it to him.

"They say sex is one of the best forms of exercise," he said. "If you do it right."

"You definitely do it right. You were incredible."

"We were incredible together."

She gave a little shrug.

"I felt a little rusty," she said, taking a bite.

"I thought you were sexy as hell."

"Thanks. I just haven't been getting much lately."

"Why's that?" He asked.

"You know. Marriage falling apart and everything."

He nodded.

"Why's it falling apart?"

She put the lid back on the jar and grabbed the baggie.

"Let's not talk about my marriage, okay? C'mon. I wanna knock some more of that rust off."

She handed him the jar.

"Follow me."

She loped off towards the bedroom.

On the way, she gave him an abbreviated house tour.

"This is the screening room. We can watch porn if you're into that. And this is the workout room. I used to dance so it's kinda set up for that."

He looked inside and saw a large, square room with mirrors on all the walls. A barre lined one of the walls.

"You used to dance?"

"Ballet, but I aged out. Now I just use the studio for working out. Yoga, barre, pilates. And Alexandra uses it with her friends. In their tutus. It's really cute."

"Have you ever, you know, used it for adult fun and games."

"You mean, for sex?"

"Yeah."

"No. Where would you do it? On the floor?"

"No, you'd do it standing up. Using the barre. Imagine it. With all the mirrors?"

She thought for a moment.

"That'd be amazing. I guess I'm not very adventurous when it comes to sex."

"No time like the present."

She looked at him with a sly expression.

"Follow that thought," she said.

He took her by the hand.

"I was just fantasizing."

"I like the sound of that already."

"Well, you have this amazing house. And each room has, shall we say, erotic possibilities. Interested?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

"We could have a progressive fuckfest."

"A what?"

"You know, like a progressive feast that goes from one place to another. Appetizers in one place, dinner in another. Dessert in a third place. Except, in our version, we'll make love in a new way in each room."

Her eyes got wide.

"I love that idea."

"How 'bout this. We can start in the screening room. For a little mood setting. Then move to the workout room. Then spice it up in the kitchen. And then, take it to the living room where I'll fuck you from behind looking out at the ocean. How's that sound?"

"What about the bedroom?"

"After we're done, I'll carry you to the bedroom and fuck your socks off."

"I'm not wearing any socks."

He smiled.

"Then I'll fuck you til you have another screaming orgasm. How's that sound?"

She smiled and closed her eyes.

"It sounds heavenly! Let's do it right now!"

"Why don't you make us a couple of drinks and meet me in the screening room. I'm going to find some suitable entertainment."

Her face lit up and her heart was pounding. She loved how he was taking control. It made her feel all creamy inside.

And it made him irresistible.

Paul made his way into the screening room. An L-shaped sofa faced an enormous flat screen TV with speakers surrounding the room.

He knew his way around home theater systems having worked as a salesman at a box store when he was in high school. He quickly turned it on and accessed Netflix.

He had a couple of films in mind based on what he knew about Briana's predilections.

He found a cashmere blanket, dimmed the lights, and arranged the pillows in a nest where they could snuggle.

A moment later, she came in carrying two high ball glasses with celery sticks.

"I hope you like Bloody Marys."

"Love 'em."

"Ooh, I like how you've set the mood. Where do you want me?"

He patted the cushion.

"As close to me as possible."

She smiled and floated next to him. She was obviously really into this.

She sat down next to him, wiggling her naked body to get right next to him. He covered her legs with the cashmere blanket. She handed him a glass.

"What should we drink to?" she asked.

He clinked his glass against hers.

"To living life to the fullest."

"I'll definitely drink to that."

They both took a sip, eyes fixed on each other.

"I picked a movie we could dip in and out of. Have you seen In the Realm of the Senses?"

"Never heard of it."

"It's a Japanese erotic art film from the 70's. Created quite a stir. It's a true story, about a man and his servant who have a torrid affair. Their desire becomes so intense, they become obsessed with each other. It was controversial 'cause the sex wasn't simulated. The actors were really doing it."

"Oh my. Sounds spicy."

"It's got great cinematography. I thought we could watch a little of it."

She snuggled next to him, caressing his bare chest.

"I'd be happy watching cartoons sitting next to you."

He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

As the movie unfolded, sensuous images of rural Japan and hypnotic traditional music filled the room.

They watched, each with a hand on the other's leg. Caressing softly. Tickling the soft inner thigh.

As the story became more sensuous, and the scenes more erotic, their fingers drifted to the space between their legs.

His cock grew progressively longer and harder until it was laying on his rippled abs.

Her pussy grew progressively wetter until it was glistening with her love juice.

By the time the actors were in the throes of passion, her hand was gripping his hard-on and his fingers were playing with her pussy.

Their breathing grew louder, their gasps providing a soundtrack to the film.

When the actress began to moan, as he thrust his cock into her again and again, Briana's own body began to twitch, as if she were the one being penetrated.

And when the actress began to cum, with high-pitched yelps, and the actor grunted with every thrust, Paul's felt his own cock throbbing, surging with his approaching orgasm.

Just as he was on the verge of cumming, Paul sat up.

"Maybe we should move to the next spot," he gasped.

"OK," she said, breathlessly.

Their bodies trembling, they hurried to the workout room. Paul turned on the lights, then dimmed them.

They moved to the mirrored wall. She leaned against the barre, steadying herself.

"God, that was hot," she gasped.

Then she looked in the mirror and saw his enormous hard-on.

"Oh my God, you're so big!"

"That's from being close to you. And feeling how wet you are."

He moved in behind her, sliding his long, stiff tool up her ass crack. She arched her back, embracing his cock with her cheeks.

In the mirror, they could see the desire in each other's faces and bodies.

"I want to fuck you so bad," she moaned.

"Show me how you work out," he whispered.

She slowly raised her right leg and placed it on the barre. Long and straight. Then she folded herself forward, over her leg.

They could hear a soft piano from the movie in the room next door.

She lifted her arm, gracefully, and laid it over her head.

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered.

She smiled, returning her right leg to the floor, then raising her left one. She lifted her right arm and leaned over it.

He reached around her and caressed her beautiful breasts. His fingers fondled her nipples. In the mirror, he could see them standing up.

"Lift me up," she whispered. "Hold me."

He wrapped his strong arms around her torso and slowly lifted her. She raised her right leg to the barre again.

Her legs were spread now, in a splits position facing the mirror, her feet resting on the barre.

She arched her back, pressing her ass against him.

"I've always wanted to be fucked like this," she whispered. "I dreamt about it."

He let his rock hard cock slip between her legs. He was so aroused, it was pressing against her now dripping pussy.

She reached down and cupped her fingers around the head, rubbing it against her pussy.

"Holy fuck, that feels good," he gasped.

"It feels good for me too," she breathed. "So good."

She rubbed his swollen head against her clit and pussy lips, coating it with warm wetness.

Then she guided it to her hole.

He pushed himself inside her. She gasped.

She reached up and embraced his head, her hands in his curly hair.

Everything was in slow motion. Set to the soft piano.

"Fuck me, Paul. I want you to fuck me."

Inspired by the setting, he was moving slowly, to the rhythm of the music, pushing himself slowly into her pussy.

One inch at a time.

He swayed from side to side, as if dancing, massaging her insides.

In the mirror, she could see his thick cock entering her pussy. She could hardly believe how much he was spreading her.

It was such a turn on, it took her breath away.

She began rocking her pelvis, stroking him. She couldn't help it. Her body was taking over.

She arched her back, sticking out her breasts, and lay her head on his shoulder.

In the mirror she looked amazing. Her nipples were sticking out. She was so aroused.

He slid one hand up her torso and cupped her breast. Then the other. He felt her hard nipples between his fingers. He squeezed them.

"Yes," she gasped. "Take me. Fucking take me!"

He started to thrust into her. Steadily. Deeply.

She was moaning now. With every thrust.

He could see his huge cock sinking into her pink, wet pussy.

"Touch yourself," he growled. "I want to watch you touch yourself."

She loved being commanded by him, and being given permission. She'd never done this with a man before.

She reached one hand between her legs, her fingers finding her pussy. She felt his hardness penetrating her. Filling her.

She started to rub her clit. Fast. Her body started to shake.

He thrust faster, sinking his hard-on deep into her velvety wetness.

"You're gonna make me cum!" she said, breathlessly..

"I want to make you cum," he grunted. "I want to watch you cum."

She caught his gaze in the mirror. He could see her getting closer and closer.

It turned him on no end.

"No one makes me cum like you," she shrieked.

He was pressing himself into her, as deep as he could go.

She was rubbing her clit back and forth.

He started to thrust into her twice as fast. Double time.

She cried out.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Aiiiiiyyyyeee!"

She was having yet another screaming orgasm.

After a while, her legs weakened. He lifted her off the barre and she wrapped them around his ass.

He was carrying her now, his cock still embedded inside her, fucking her from behind.

She felt like she had completely surrendered control. He could do anything he wanted with her.

And she loved that feeling.

What he wanted was to keep fucking her from behind. He absolutely loved the way it felt. Her pussy was so soft and wet. Her ass so round and luscious.

The more he did it, the more he liked it.

He carried her around the studio, raising and lowering her with his arms, sliding her up and down his cock.