Love Lessons at Pleasure Point 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was moaning and groaning and about to cum. Electricity was shooting through his body.

He thrust his cock deep into her throat, and exploded.

"Oh Bri I love it!" he moaned.

He soon realized what he'd done. He felt terrible, and tried to cover it up by calling out Ally's name.

But she didn't buy it.

Afterwards, she confronted him.

"Thinking about Miss Moneybags, are ya?"

"I'm sorry, Ally. You know, I love you."

"Yeah, I know. But I sorta prefer it if you don't call out her name when I'm the one giving you a blowjob. I'm funny that way."

"I so sorry."

She tousled his hair and went back in her cottage.

Later, as he was sitting on his board waiting for waves, he found himself daydreaming about Bri.

She's not that much older than me, he thought. At least compared to Maddie and Ally.

Maybe, after she gets divorced, she and I can get married.

She said no one ever satisfied her as much as me.

She could work as a high tech exec and I could work as a oceanographer somewhere. Sure, there'd be a 20-year difference between us, but I could make up for it at night.

Giving her the best sex of her life.

Because of the arrangement Bri had with her ex, she only could come to her beach house every other weekend.

That left long periods of time where they were apart.

Plus, she didn't like him to text because of her work phone. And phone calls were definitely out.

With Thanksgiving weekend approaching, Paul had a bad case of the holiday blues.

Ally had gone to Florida to visit her sister. Maddie was in Marin County visiting friends.

He got so desperate, he even tried calling his foster parents in Arizona. His "Dad" immediately handed the phone to his "Mom" but she was too drunk to carry on an intelligible conversation.

On Thanksgiving, he was walking along East Cliff Drive, his hands stuffed in his sweatshirt pockets, feeling lonely and depressed.

It wasn't a conscious decision, but he found himself walking through Opal Cliffs, towards Bri's house.

What he would give to see her for just a brief moment. To wish her Happy Thanksgiving. To hold her and tell her he loved her.

As he approached her house, his heart leapt. The porch light was on! Could she be there? He stood on the opposite side of the street. He saw her silhouette move past a window.

He looked like shit but he didn't care. He went through the front gate to the front door.

He knocked.

The door opened. A young girl was holding the door knob, looking at him.

She had Bri's intelligent eyes.

"Hi...um... is your Mom home?"

She looked at him suspiciously.

"Mom, there's a man at the door!"

A moment later, Bri appeared, wearing an apron.

"What are you doing here?"

She stepped through the door, pulling it shut behind her.

"Hi, I just wanted to see you."

"You can't be here."

"I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving, that's all."

"Just leave. Before they see you."

She went back inside and shut the door.

He turned to leave, stunned.

As he walked away, he could hear faint voices from inside the house. A man's voice.

"Who was at the door, Hon?"

"Nobody. Just a kid selling magazine subscriptions."

The voices faded away as Paul hurried down the street, his face flush with embarrassment.

When Maddie returned to her cottage later that night, she found Paul asleep in her bed.

She undressed in the dark so as not to wake him.

When she slipped between the sheets, naked, she curled her warm body around his backside, spooning him.

When Paul woke up, he cried.

"I got nobody," he sobbed. "Nobody."

Maddie held him to her breast, stroking his hair.

"You have me, sweet boy. You have me."

# # #