Love Like a Blue Shell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit," she cursed. Tim smiled, tipping an invisible cap her way. He moved on to Paige. Being in college, Tim doubted any guy had ever gone down on her all that well. It took a lot of partners and a ton of practice for a boy to get good.

Of course, dating Taylor was like getting an advanced degree in cunnilingus. He decided to share his hard-earned knowledge with the cute coed. She was dripping, already clearly anticipating what was about to happen. Tim licked her juices from her inner thigh, then followed them up to the source.

Compared to Courtney, Paige's scent was almost nonexistent. She had a full bush of brown hair. Gently, Tim tested at Paige's folds. She sort of whimpered as he ran his tongue over her most sensitive parts.

He performed a sort of greatest hits on Paige, sucking on her clit, penetrating her with his tongue. Gradually moving back and forth. Faster.

"OH! Oh FUCK!" Paige cried. Tim took this as his cue. He found her clit with his mouth and swirled it with his tongue. No one had said he couldn't use fingers, so he quickly reached up and slid a digit into Paige's womanhood. That was enough.

"Oh. OH! FUCK. P... please... I'm going to..."

Tim pulled back and saw Paige was gasping for air. Whatever was left of her ponytail had come completely apart and her hair was splayed everywhere. Tim had never been so happy to leave someone dissatisfied with his performance.

Now only Taylor was left unlicked. He knew what she liked and went right to it. The day's events, especially the last few minutes, had clearly been too much for her. Tim couldn't remember the last time his girlfriend had been this wet. She put her hands behind his head and held him there. Muffled through her legs, he heard her rambling.

"Oh. Oh, Tim. My beautiful boy. Keep... keep licking. Oh that's niiiiiiiiiice. Don't I have a nice pussy for you? Oh can you taste how much I want you? Oh, right there. oh. Oh. OH!"

And Tim stopped licking. Taylor punched his shoulders, not altogether playfully. "Dammit! You know what you were doing to me."

Tim smiled, "Blame Paige, she was the one that made the rule." He stood and brushed himself off. His face was sticky from four different women. All of whom now looked ready to burst. Irritated about the state he'd left them in.

In fact, it seemed that the only person who was feeling content in that moment was Tim, himself, as he leaned back leisurely on the couch.

*

Taylor was ready to kill Tim. First he'd lost to Paige, which she couldn't believe. And then his little trick with licking her. Damn that talented boy. If she'd been on the edge before, he'd left her on the edge of that edge on a cliff on a peninsula on... Fuck!

It was messing with her concentration. Fortunately, Taylor could tell Paige was in the same place. So at least the finals would be fair. As Taylor set up for the final round, Zach came over to her.

"So, ummm, what happens now?" he asked.

"We do four races, just me and Paige. Whoever wins gets one last favor from the rest of the group."

"What would that be?" Zach asked. He sounded nervous. Taylor turned to face him. It was strange having all these serious conversations completely naked. And despite his obvious earnestness, even now, Zach was looking down at her little boobs while he spoke. "I just don't want things to go, like, too far. Y'know?"

Like they hadn't already, Taylor thought. But whatever. "Last time we all rubbed off in front of each other." It felt weird, again, to be talking so casually about such intimate subjects. But if Zoe could do it then Taylor would, too.

"I could see that," Zach said.

"I'll bet," Taylor said and they both laughed. "This time... That seems almost tame to where we are now. Look, I know what I'm planning. I have no clue what Paige would do. But I'm sure it will be fine. If it makes you feel any better, Tim and I and Colin and Courtney all agreed to a no intercourse rule. It just seems a little... too far. Y'know?"

"Yeah. That helps," Zach said, "I'll talk to Zoe. I'm sure she'll agree to the same."

"Good," Taylor said.

She finished setting up the last race. Paige sat next to her. With the coed's massive melons and Taylor's little lemons they made a funny pair, she thought. Taylor chose a set of races that were middle-of-road as far as difficulty. She stayed with Wario. Paige took Mario. They were off.

"You've got this," Taylor told herself, "You've got this."

She took the first race easily. Then the second. She kept waiting for Paige to step up. To make her move. Taylor won the third but it was close. Something catastrophic would have to happen for her to lose now. Of course something catastrophic would have to happen now.

Last race. Everything seemed to be going fine. Taylor had the lead. She kept waiting to hear the whoosh of the blue shell. It never came. She heard Paige curse and she knew the race was hers. Taylor crossed the finish line amazed. Finally!

Taylor couldn't help herself. She cheered. And it felt like the whole world was shouting with her.

*

Everyone sat and, for the final time, Taylor took her lecturing spot. Tim had slapped together a tin foil trophy and written "Mario Kart Champ" on it with a sharpie. She held it in her hand proudly as she spoke.

"OK - here's the final event. I think this is more than fair." Taylor had given a lot of thought to this. Maybe too much. But whatever, it was worth it. "The boys will all go away and await their surprise. No time limits. Tim, you go to our bedroom. Colin will be in the guest room. Zach, you'll stay out here. Just wait in the bathroom while I sort out the girls. No lights, guys - I want it to be a surprise."

That felt almost too polished, Taylor thought, but if anyone thought so they didn't say. The guys all just nodded and walked away, trying to appear very serious and failing hilariously. The girls looked up at her, anxiously awaiting their assignments.

"I'm assuming everyone here is OK with trying something different," Taylor said. Everyone nodded. Courtney in particular. This was what had brought them together, after all.

"OK, Zoe you go to Colin's room. Paige you're with Tim. Courtney, I'll go get Zach for you in a moment."

"And we can just do... whatever?" Courtney asked.

"Everything but sex. Y'know, sex sex. Intercourse. God it feels weird to say it that way," Taylor said, "But I think that's a boundary we shouldn't cross."

The girls all nodded. Taylor hoped they were OK with their assignments. Mostly she just wanted to toss Paige to Tim because of his whole big breast thing lately. Get it out of his system.

"With that, I think you should all have one last drink and then go off to your destiny. Just, um, try not to break any furniture. OK?"

Taylor went to the kitchen and poured four tall drinks. Courtney came over and looked Taylor in the eye.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Look, this whole thing started because of me. I need to make it up to Tim. I just do. It's fine. I'll wait it out in the bathroom. Maybe take a 'bath,' if you get my meaning."

"You know Tim would be fine with it," Courtney said, "More than fine. You shouldn't. You don't need to punish yourself."

"It's what I want," Taylor said, "Trust me. It's for the best."

*

With Taylor and Courtney occupied in the kitchen, Paige quickly accosted Zoe, pulling the tall woman to the far side of the living room.

"Our race, remember?" Paige said in a harsh whisper, "I want my favor."

"What do you want?" Zoe asked, eager.

"Trade with me."

"Wait, seriously?" Zoe asked almost a little too loud. "Doesn't that put you..."

"Shhhhhhh"

Zoe went back down to a whisper, "Doesn't that put you in the same room as your brother?"

"It's OK," Paige said, "I've had enough. This poor college kid can't roll with you big kids. And, honestly, I'm just not that into Tim."

"Oh. Really?" Zoe sounded surprised, "I'm sure if you told Taylor she'd switch you and Courtney."

"Nah. The only thing I can think about is sleep. Just, when the time comes 'accidentally' go into the wrong room. I'm going to pop my head into Colin's, give him a kiss goodbye, and call it a night."

"Won't he be disappointed?" Zoe asked, "His wife, his friends, they're all hooking up - some of them with each other. And he's just going to sit there and listen to it?"

"I'm pretty sure Taylor will take care of him," Paige said, "Once he tells her about the 'mixup.'"

Zoe agreed that Paige was probably right. She didn't want to argue too hard, anyways. When someone gives you exactly what you want, you don't start arguing against them.

*

Taylor switched off all the lights in the apartment and told the girls to go forth. Courtney sat on the couch, waiting for Zach, while Taylor went and knocked on the bathroom door. Zoe and Paige brushed past her. For a second, she swore she saw the girls go into the wrong rooms, but then the door swung open and there was Zach.

Tall Zach with his sculpted arms and his extra-long penis just sticking out and begging to be sucked. Taylor sighed. She took his hand and led him into the living room. Taylor could just make out Courtney sitting on the couch, long auburn hair splayed over the cushions. Legs already slightly parted.

"Enjoy," Taylor said, ever the maitre'd. Then she went back to the bathroom. She swore she could already hear the moans and groans coming from the other rooms. She turned on the tap for the bath.

Taylor was content with her decision. Happy, even. Sure she could have taken someone for herself - almost certainly Zach - though it could have been fun to corrupt Colin again, too. But then what was the point of all this? At that point they really would be just fucking around. Taylor loved Tim. She would sacrifice anything for him.

At least that's what she kept telling herself.

The water was warm, so Taylor turned off the spigot. There was a knock on the door. Jeez, she couldn't even take a bath without being bothered? If this was someone asking for lube she was going to poke out their eyes with a burning, hot...

It was Courtney. Taylor's friend stood in the doorway, smiling shyly. Her red-brown hair hung over her breasts like a sexy mermaid. With legs. Courtney didn't say anything. She just grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled her out of the bedroom.

"Come on," she said. And Taylor didn't pull back.

*

Tim lay in the dark and wondered what was going on. He heard some banging around out there. The tinkling of glasses. He really didn't know what to expect. He started to think about turning on a light, rules be damned, when the door opened.

He couldn't make out much, just a thin, feminine shadow. Though it did look kind of tall. He felt a weight join him in the bed. Long legs seemed to brush forever against his own.

"Zoe?" Tim asked.

"Uh huh." She pressed her lips to his with a loud smack.

"Oh, I'm so glad it's you," Tim said, and was surprised to find that he meant it.

"Me too," Zoe said and kissed him again, this time dancing her tongue against him, "You sure you're ok spending an evening with a bitch?"

"I'm sorry," Tim said, "I never should have called you that."

"It's OK," Zoe said, "This bitch needed a talking to. And now she's your bitch. At least for tonight."

"I'm really, truly good with that."

"Good." Zoe really kissed him now, practically pressed him down into the bed. Her tongue probed at his. Tim felt his feet kick against her shins and it was a weird sensation. Like he was going to have to climb her. He was more than ready to attempt the ascent.

He felt Zoe trace her fingers through his chest hair. Down over his stomach. To his cock. She grabbed it and gave it a squeeze.

"I'm yours, huh?" Tim asked, thinking about Taylor's dirty talk from the week before.

"You'll have to punish me," Zoe said. Tim reached down and playfully smacked her ass. It was firm and tight. Almost as perfect as Taylor's. Zoe laughed and kissed him again.

Tim rolled her over and started kissing her now. He dragged his tongue down her neck. Nipped at her collarbone then licked a trail down to Zoe's tremendous breasts. They were a bit small for her body but they were well-formed - soft yet firm and wonderful. He felt Zoe's back arch as he suckled at her sensitive nipples.

"You have a talented tongue," she told him, "And I feel like I got the least of it."

Tim looked up at her and smiled.

"What do you say we trade?" Zoe pushed him up and climbed on top again. For a moment, Tim was afraid she was going to mount him. This was fun, but he needed to listen to Taylor's rules or else he really would fuck things up beyond repair.

Then Zoe spun around, putting her dripping pussy right in Tim's face. He felt her own warm mouth lower down over his cock. He sighed, happy, and then started lapping at Zoe.

He'd taken his time with her before. Saved the bigger events for girls further down the couch. Now though, he gave Zoe everything he had. Tongue and lips and teeth, suckling at her clit, lapping at her opening. He dined on her essence like a starving man.

Zoe lost her focus on Tim's cock almost immediately. She dropped from sucking to slobbering to barely anything at all - panting and whimpering while he worked her with his tongue. She was gasping so hard, at first he was afraid he was hurting her. But when he paused, Zoe just snapped her legs around his head and held him there. Shouted "Don't stop!" like she was in cardiac arrest and his tongue was the defibrillator.

Tim found her pace now and started moving faster. Zoe's whole body began to shake. Then he heard Zoe's breath hitch. She gasped, stiffened, and then fell prone. He'd never seen a girl cum so quietly. But Tim was sure that she had because then she started giggling madly.

Tim realized he'd known Zoe for several years now and he'd never heard her laugh. Not really. It was bubbly and warm and it kind of made him ache a little.

Zoe turned herself around, a goofy smile on her face, and kissed him. Tim was surprised. Taylor never kissed him after he'd gone down on her. But Zoe seemed not to care and she kept kissing his lips, his cheeks, his forehead.

"That was amazing," she told him, "You deserve a medal or a Nobel prize for that or something."

"It was nothing."

"Nothing? I've never cum like that in my whole life. Not from a tongue or a cock or nothing. I could suck you off every day for a year and I'd never make it up to you."

"You could start with just tonight," Tim said, teasing.

"Nah. I've got something better in mind," Zoe said. She reached down and grabbed Tim's cock, placing it right at her pussy.

"Zoe we can't. I'm sorry. I want to, too, but I promised Taylor."

"It's OK," Zoe said and shushed him with a kiss, "Nothing like that, I promise." She tilted Tim's cock upwards and then shifted her bottom oh, so sexily. Then Zoe pressed down and Tim could tell she'd trapped his cock right under her clit.

Zoe put her hands on either side of Tim's head like she was about to do a pushup. Then she slowly dragged her body up and back, grinding her clitty on Tim's cock. This must be what it's like to be Courtney's pillow, Tim thought to himself.

He and Zoe both groaned in unison.

"You're really thick," Zoe said, "I don't think I've gotten so much girth before." She dragged herself forward and back. Body starting to tremble. She was so wet, Tim could feel her dripping on his cock while she drove it down.

"Certainly never felt it."

Tim was about to comment that Zach seemed pretty long to him, but he decided that maybe this wasn't the best time to bring up the boyfriend. So instead he just lay back and let Zoe pleasure herself on his cock.

"My pussy, I don't know if you could feel. It's really tight. Can you imagine just stuuuffffing me with that thick cock. Oh God. Punish me - your bad little girl. Make me take that monster."

"Zoe... I..."

"It's ok. When you're going to cum. Just tell me. I want it on my chest. On my face. Cover me like the slutty bitch I am."

Tim kissed her. Cheeks and fluttering eyelids. Zoe slid back a little further this time. Taking longer strokes. Tim could feel the head of his cock tease at her entrance and then slip away. The grinding felt so good, but he couldn't help but strain as Zoe teased him with her opening. Then slipped away.

She slid back. He felt his cock bounce right off her pussy this time. She giggled and dragged herself up again. He felt Zoe shiver a little. Then she reached up and grabbed his hands. Intertwined their fingers, held them up above his head. Zoe was strong and Tim found she could hold him there if she wanted to.

Zoe slide her body back again. This time Tim's cock went right to her opening. His head kissed at her nether mouth and she held it there.

"Zoe..."

"It's OK," Zoe said, "I promise it's OK." She slid back a bit further. He was in her now. Just an inch, maybe less. Not even his whole head. But he could feel himself straining to push forward.

Could feel Zoe desperately trying to suck him inside.

"You're not saying 'no.'" She told him. Another inch, then another. Zoe hadn't been kidding, her vagina felt almost virgin tight around his cock. He could see the pain in her eyes each time she slid back. But she kept going.

And suddenly Tim felt himself buried to the hilt inside the Zoe's amazing pussy. She squeezed it there and he felt himself almost pass out from the pleasure. He realized, suddenly, that he was in her bareback. He tried to reach out for the nightstand - get a condom at least. But Zoe held his hands firm.

"Zoe, we're not..."

"It's OK," she said. Then slowly Zoe slid forward. Now riding his cock. Fuck she was tight. Tim wasn't going to last like this. Zoe started moving faster. Making these oh-so-indecent grunts and whimpers as she bottomed out on Tim's cock again and again.

"God that feels so big," Zoe said. She kept going. Moving as fast as she could while holding Tim's hands in place. Her beautiful breasts pressed into his chest and Tim wished he had just one free hand to squeeze them.

Then suddenly, Zoe stopped. She lifted herself off of him. Then she turned around on all fours. Put her pretty little ass up in the air. Presenting herself to him - testing. Teasing. You can't say I just took you, you have to take me back.

Tim got up and slid behind Zoe. Put his hands on her thighs. Aimed his cock at her opening.

"That's it," Zoe said, feeling his cock start to fill her again, "That's how you take your bitch. That's how you make her yours."

Tim filled Zoe with his cock. He reached forward and weighed her wonderful tits in his hands. Pinched the nipples hard until she groaned. Then he reared back and started pounding her for all he was worth.

Zoe's head dropped down, her body stiffened. Tim felt a gush of girl juice splash against his cock. Zoe laughed again, her cute sex giggle, then kept bouncing against him. Her orgasm somehow made her pussy even tighter and Tim felt his own body start to shake.

"You going to give your bitch what she deserves?" Zoe asked, "You going to cum for me?"

"Getting close," Tim said, almost as a warning.

"On my face. My tits," Zoe said, "Like you promised." Just as she said the words, Zoe froze once again. Her pussy seemed to squeeze at Tim like she was getting out the last of the toothpaste.

"Zoe!" he cried out. Zoe let herself fall forward, then rolled onto her back. Welcoming. Tim grabbed his cock and gave it two quick strokes. He felt the pleasure overtake him. He couldn't tell where he was shooting, just that it was so much and it was everywhere. Zoe's peals of orgasmic laughter echoing off the walls as he covered her in his pearlescence.