Love-Lost & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the week was up they decided by mutual agreement to take some time getting to know one another over the next few months. By the time spring came their relationship was on solid ground, although trying to keep things on a normal level between them sometimes proved difficult as just under the surface of their new relationship was a hint of smoldering passion.

As Mother's Day weekend approached, Howard was determined to do something special for his new mom and after some deliberation he finally decided to surprise her with a three day weekend trip to the rustic vacation cabin his family owned on Darwin Lake.

Arriving at the lake on a sunny Friday morning, Vanessa fell in love immediately with the Jaimeson's beautiful lake front cabin. She was especially captivated to find the gently sloping back yard went right down to a private little beach area.

When she found out the cabin only had a single bedroom with only one bed she wondered briefly about the sleeping arrangements before sighing to herself. Of course he will sleep on the couch out in the living room. Stop being silly, Vanessa.

Wanting to change the subject in her mind, she told him, "Howard you should have told me the cabin was on a lake. I would have packed my swimsuit."

"But that would have ruined my surprise, but hey, when we go into town I'm sure you can find something. Darwin has plenty of little clothing shops. We need to head to town anyways to pick up food for the weekend."

After hitting the modest sized town they split up. Howard went off to pick up some groceries at the local food market, while she headed off to one of the local boutiques.

After taking care of his errands, Howard tracked his mother down in the Pink Lady boutique where she was holding up an attractive little one piece suit. "That would look sweet on you Mom," Howard chirped as he approached her from behind.

"You think," she said doubtfully. "God, the prices here are outrageous, but this little one piece is actually kind of cute but it's too expensive."

"What do you expect? Darwin is pretty much a tourist trap." Howard replied before spotting a mannequin displaying a white with red polka dots tie-front bikini top.

Vanessa turned to see her son eyeing the bikini top and decided to have a little fun with him. She dropped the one piece back down on the shelf sidling up next to him.

"Now that one is sexy. Probably too sexy for this thirty something year old mom though."

"Not hardly, I think it would look fantastic on you. You should buy it."

"Hmm, well, I do like it, the polka dots are cute and I think white looks nice on me."

Howard couldn't resist. He leaned in close whispering in her ear, "Everything looks nice on you, Mom."

"Stop," she said swatting at his arm while secretly loving the way he was always paying her compliments both big and small.

"Yeah it's nice alright and the price shows it. Look." She flipped the price tag over to show him.

Howard shrugged his shoulders. "Seventy nine dollars. What is that expensive?"

"For the top alone. Yeah. You are right anyways this place is a tourist trap. No way am I paying seventy nine dollars just for a damn bikini top."

"Well, maybe you won't, but I don't mind paying that much. Besides you like it so let me buy it for you . . . that plus, of course, whatever you pick out to pair with it as a bottom."

"Are you sure? I mean if I do find a matching bottom I'm sure it will be expensive too. Together you are going to end up spending probably over a hundred dollars."

He smiled. "No worries. Go find a matching bottom, Mom."

"Howard . . . no. It's too expensive."

"You like it which is all that matters. Call it a gift. It is mother's day after all. Now come on pick out a matching bottom so we can hit the beach already."

"Fine," she huffed before adding, "and, well, since you are the one splurging for my swimsuit you need to help me find something nice to match my sexy top."

With Vanessa scrounging through what passed as the clearance section of the swimsuit aisle, Howard wandered over as an attractive white bikini bottom displayed on a nearby mannequin caught his eye.

He turned to find his mom tossing aside several bottoms as she exclaimed, "There is nothing here very appealing son. Maybe we should just forget trying to find me some bottoms and buy that one piece instead."

"Well if you really want, but first take a look at these," he replied pointing to the mannequin.

Vanessa took one look at the amount of skin that would be displayed on her ass if she allowed her oh so generous son to buy her these bikini bottoms and gave him a rueful smile.

"Sexy and skimpy. Hmm, I can see why you like em."

"Well if you don't then I guess we can find you something else," he said trying to hide his disappointment.

"You are right son. I don't like them . . ." She watched his face drop before adding the kicker. "I love them. If you want to buy them for me I would happily accept."

"Really? You aren't going to argue they are too expensive."

"Would I win?"

"No, probably not," he said laughing.

Vanessa was thrilled by her son's generosity, although she half suspected the "gift" was really maybe as much for him as it is for her. The thought of this, instead of making her uneasy, only secretly thrilled her.

After getting back to the cabin, they headed out back to the small lake where they planned on spending the rest of the warm afternoon lounging about.

Just as Howard assumed his mother looked fucking fantastic in her new bikini. The bikini top showed off her gorgeous tits to the point where poor Howard fought -- and pretty much lost—to keep from ogling her chest the whole afternoon. He got little relief whenever she turned her back on him either, as the view from the backside was just as generous to the eyes considering the little matching white booty shorts she generously allowed him to pick out for her did little to hide her delicious ass.

Marveling at what great shape his mom was in he made an innocent inquiry. "Are you, like, working out Mom because you are in pretty good shape?"

"Thanks. Glad you noticed. I have been working out again. Been hitting the gym about four times a week. Now speaking of working out how about we take a dip in the water. Maybe we can have a little race out to that raft just off shore."

"I don't know. I'm a pretty good swimmer, Mom."

"Oh yeah, well let's see about that."

They laughed happily as they raced across the beach and into the water. Howard, in a mood to show off, gave it his all and easily beat his mom out to the raft resting about thirty yards off shore. After climbing aboard the small wooden platform he reached down to help her up and onto the raft.

After resting on the raft for a few minutes they jumped back into the water and spent some time engaging in a bit of physical horseplay. The highlight of the afternoon came a few minutes later as they both stretched out in the sun on the sandy beach. He was nearly asleep when she nudged him, "Hey honey, can you be a doll and rub some sun tan lotion on your mom's back."

Of course, it was a thoroughly delightful invitation that he eagerly accepted. Going slow he ended up spending the better part of ten minutes working the lotion all over her back. Her dark skin was pleasantly warm while being ultra-smooth to the touch, forcing his cock to full erection status in nearly thirty seconds flat.

In short, it was a maddening experience rubbing his hands all over the backside of her body while wishing fervently somehow she would turn over and invite him to rub the lotion all over her front side also—after casually removing her bikini top, of course, so she could receive a "pleasantly even" tan.

Alas, his daydream fantasy was crushed under the cruel fate of realism. Instead of receiving a further invite after turning over, Vanessa gave him a quiet thank you before she dozed off leaving him with a throbbing erection.

Later that evening, they went back to the village where Howard treated her to a casual dinner after which they strolled, hand in hand, around what passed for the downtown section of the village.

They ended up at the local arcade/entertainment center where they played a round of miniature golf. Vanessa wore a tight little mini skirt that made it a true adventure for Howard's eyes whenever she bent over to putt or to retrieve her ball from the hole. Adding to the eye candy was the clingy cream colored blouse she wore with an extra button left undone at the top. In short his mom looked three kinds of hot.

Just before their putt putt game, as he was ready to strike the ball on the first hole she stopped him. "Hey how about making things a bit interesting, son. You up for a little wager?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

She moved closer to him lowering her voice. "It should be something nice for the winner say . . ." She paused, flashing him a mischievous smile, "like the loser has to give the winner a nice back rub before bedtime tonight."

"Hey that sounds nice. I could use a back rub as I'm a bit sore. probably from the way I trounced you earlier in our swimming match."

"Oh you are assuming you are going to win."

"But of course," he replied confidently before striking the ball.

Just like their earlier swimming match, he beat her. Badly. As he tallied up the final score he smiled at her saying, "I hope you give good back rubs, Mom."

"Only the best, hon and just because you are my son and have been treating me like such a queen I am going to go out of my way to make sure your back rub is extra special."

He nervously smiled back at her light flirtations while trying to control the raging monster that was growing inside his jeans.

That evening, cuddling in front of the TV, while watching the remake of an old horror classic The Thing, they shared some popcorn while enjoying the movie. After the movie was over, Howard stood up, stretching as a broad smile crossed his face.

"I think I strained my back beating you so badly at putt putt, Mom. I hope you are ready to pay off on your ill-advised wager."

"Your mother lost fair and square and yes I am prepared to pay off on the wager. And just to show you what a good sport I am, I will let you decide exactly where you will receive your back rub."

"What are my choices?"

"Well, choice number one would be in the bedroom. You could stretch out on the bed, of course, or second choice, you could lay on the sofa here, but that might be a bit cramped or finally third choice, and this is my personal favorite." She paused and pointed across the living room at the fireplace, "There. We could start a fire, and on what looks to be that very comfortable rug I could give you your nice back rub."

"I think I have to agree with you on this one. Choice number three is the clear cut winner."

She smiled before replying with a playful smirk. "You are so easy, son."

"What do you mean?" he replied defensively. He didn't want to be tagged as being easy.

"I mean you always give me what I want. Anyways, I like it so don't ever change. Now why don't you get the fire started, refill our wine glasses while I go slip into something a bit more comfortable. A mini skirt and blouse is not exactly a girl's best massage uniform."

Howard, his chore completed of getting the fire started and their respective glasses refilled, sat on the sofa anxiously awaiting for her to come back. He could not wait to see what "slipping into something a bit more comfortable" actually meant.

Vanessa came bouncing back into the living room with a bright smile. As he looked up, nearly choking on his wine, he observed how his mother was in a mood to obviously show off. She was wearing a pair of red silk shorts and a white half tee shirt that barely covered her large DD tits.

"What are you doing son sitting there still fully dressed?" she asked gliding across the room to him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how am I expected to give you a very nice full body massage if you are still dressed?" She took the glass from him and nearly drained half of it to his utter delight.

She had already consumed three glasses of wine during the movie which was very much OK for Howard as with each successive glass of wine she seemed to get a bit more "friendly".

"So my ahh, back rub has been upgraded to a full body massage", he asked hopefully.

"Yes I have generously upgraded you son so hurry and let's get you undressed,. unless, or course, you just want to stick to a simple run of the mill back rub?"

"No, no, I think I would prefer the deluxe package of the full body massage," he told her with a smile. He started to unbutton his dress shirt but she immediately stopped him by grabbing his hands as she hurriedly sat down next to him on the sofa.

"I have an idea, Howie. Why don't you let me undress you, baby. I mean, it may be silly, but it's something I never got to do . . . helping my baby get undressed. We missed out on so much by me giving you away . . ."

Her voice started to hitch as Howard feared she was about to break down in tears.

"Shh, don't worry about that Mom. We are together now and that is all that counts." He scratched the side of her face lightly with a soft finger, "But if you wanna undress me, I will let you."

"I do and besides getting you undressed is part of the deluxe package you wanted," she said hoping her little joke would stave off the tears that were threatening to put a damper on what, thus far, has been a near perfect day and evening.

It worked, but just barely, as she concentrated on deliberately unbuttoning his dress shirt. Sitting this close to her, Howard found it next to impossible to keep his eyes from flitting ever downward to her chest.

It was rather apparent she was not wearing a bra as the outline of her delicious dark nipples pressed invitingly up against the thin white tee shirt.

He found his cock growing stiff as she carefully slipped his dress shirt off his shoulders before pulling it off his body. Taking the time to carefully fold it, she placed it on the sofa neatly before turning back to him.

"Now stand up so I can take your jeans off baby."

"Mom, I think . . . I mean taking off my shirt is good enough." Despite his best efforts, he was still quite firm down there and obviously did not want her to see this embarrassing fact.

"Not if I am going to give you the deluxe package of your well-earned full body massage. Now if you are going to turn all shy on me we might as well stick to just giving you a back rub but . . . ahh, I think you would regret that choice deeply."

"Of course, I'm not going to do that Mom, it's just that--"

"Just nothing hon now stand up for your mother and stop being silly."

It seemed he had no choice. He stood up.

The raw sexual tension between them was anything but lacking as Vanessa patiently undid her son's jeans and then slid them down. Her eyes, once, and only once in her defense, darted to his crotch. He was wearing a pair of common white briefs while sporting what was, in her estimation, must have been at least a semi boner.

After leaving to retrieve a small bottle of baby oil from her suitcase in the bedroom, she returned to lead him across the room to the rug in front of the fireplace. Within minutes she had him sighing with pleasure as she worked her skilled hands up and down his bare back, rubbing and kneading expertly to the point where he felt as if he had died and went to heaven where he was being attended to by this lovely dark angel of hot smoldering beauty.

Her hands glided up the back of his legs and then onto his lower back as she worked her magic with her well- oiled hands. "You like that hon, feels good huh."

"Yes."

"Your mother took a course in massage therapy some years ago. I guess I remember a thing or two," she told him as she rubbed his back with just the right amount of pressure. Unfortunately, between the relaxing massage and the wine, Howard was close to dozing off within minutes.

As she leaned forward, running her hands up to his shoulders, her heavy breasts dropped down just enough to rub invitingly up against his back. Howard, despite being near to dozing off from the numbing effects of both her massage and the wine, couldn't help but to notice the enticing way her tits were resting against his back. The feeling was nothing short of maddening especially as she leaned even further down pressing her breasts ever more firmly against him as she brought her mouth to his ear.

"Does that feel good honey?"

His mind was reeling. Did she mean does her tits feel good being pressed against his back? Did she even know what she was doing?

He sighed before answering, "Yes, mother . . . real good."

"Roll over for just a minute hon," she whispered.

Sluggishly he rolled over, trying to will his poor aching cock to relax. It didn't work much at all.

Vanessa was leaning back, a coy look on her face, as her eyes quickly flitted down. His bulge was now much more pronounced.

"I think you liked my massage . . . a lot, but I also think you are very tired. Maybe you are ready to go to bed honey?" Vanessa, feeling more than a little playful and carefree from the wine, had to resist the urge to add, "With me."

Howard's eyes flickered back and forth between her pretty face and those tempting treats hidden just barely under the tight confines of her tight little white half tee shirt.

After a brief moment of silence he managed to find his tongue. "Yeah, I am tired I suppose. Your massage really got me relaxed."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, hon," she said as she bounced to her feet. Howard waited until she had turned around to jump to his feet before he beat a hasty retreat to the sofa where he quickly pulled the throw hanging over the back of the sofa over his lower body.

Turning to face him she resisted the urge to chuckle. She knew exactly why he had hurried over to the safety of the sofa. Still feeling a bit reckless she plopped down next to him, "Maybe next time we have some kind of contest you will let me win so I will be the one getting a nice massage. I mean that is if the thought of giving your old mom a nice massage appeals to you in the least."

"Of course it appeals to me, Mom and you are hardly old, OK."

"Sure if you say so. Anyways . . ." she said running a hand casually through his short curly hair, "In the meantime, do you think you can at least give your mother a sweet little good night kiss or maybe are you too old for good night kisses from your Mommy."

"No, I don't think I am too old at all for a good night kiss," he whispered as they both leaned forward. Their good night kiss was quick and furious sending both of their hearts to thumping, thanks to Vanessa deftly redirecting his kiss aimed at her cheek with a touch of her hand onto her lips.

As their lips lingered on each other, maybe for a moment or two longer than was rightly proper for a mother and son, both of them knew one thing--they both wanted more, but neither had the courage, as of yet, to push for what they truly wanted.

"Now I suppose you are going to be a gentlemen and offer to sleep on the sofa while I take the bed?"

"Of course," he replied trying to keep the sadness out of his voice. Somehow, although he knew it was impossible, he hoped she would have suggested they shared the cabin's only bed.

Their simple little kiss left him desiring so much more as she disappeared into the bedroom. Now alone in the dark living room, after spending a good ten minutes trying to deny the naughty images of his pretty mother seared in his mind over and over again during this fateful day, he ultimately succumbed.

He came hard, thinking about fucking her tits with savage joy as she laid out under the sun out on their private beach. So ended day one of their Mother's Day weekend for Howard—in a sticky mess.