Love-Lost & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday dawned cool and clear, but with a bright blue sky overhead; chances are it would turn hot in the afternoon. Perfect bikini weather again Howard fervently hoped. They headed to town for a late breakfast, and then after a quick debate about what to do with the day, they decided to rent a boat and go cruising on the lake.

Howard, in a mood to impress his mother, rented a Yamaha SX210 twin engine jet boat for the day. The expensive rental boat turned out to be well worth the price as his mother spent the day on the boat in her sexy bikini.

After an afternoon of fishing and racing around the lake they headed back to shore. Before going back to the cabin, Vanessa splurged on an expensive bottle of wine for them to enjoy with their dinner. She insisted on being the one to grill the steaks out on the back patio, while Howard took a short nap.

He retired to the master bedroom finding himself once again unable to get his mind off how sexy his mother looked that afternoon in her bikini. He fought the good fight—this time for all of about two minutes--trying to keep his thoughts pure but just like the night before it was a fight he could not win.

Masturbating with shameful vengeance, Howard fancied what it would be like to leisurely undo that damnable knot in the front of her bikini allowing him get a good look at her magnificent tits. Of course, in fantasy land where anything was possible, thinking about playing with his mom's big, beautiful, black tits had him climaxing in less than two minutes.

After dinner-- a dinner in which Vanessa got happily smashed on even more wine than she had the night before they adjourned to the living room to watch a movie. Barely half way through the movie Vanessa passed out as she curled up next to Howard on the sofa.

As she slept quietly Howard, knowing she was dead to the world, entertained the very naughty idea of unbuttoning her pretty blouse and taking a peek inside. The thought of doing this was totally depraved, but yet enticing enough where he found himself stretching his fingers out, flicking at the buttons on her blouse.

When she doesn't stir, a small voice, the devil inside all of us maybe, told him to "go for it". After a quick debate, Howard ignored the voice and hurriedly pulled the blanket up to his mom's chin. Sighing in resignation, he moved over to the large easy chair across from the sofa and fell asleep.

Sunday morning, Mother's Day, found Howard hustling around the kitchen preparing breakfast while Vanessa, at some point during the night having crawled off to the bedroom, was still sleeping soundly.

He was not a great cook by any means, but still he figured she would greatly appreciate the gesture of him preparing breakfast for her.

Carrying a large tray, with a bouquet of violets he picked from outside the cabin perched on it, Howard knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in sweetie . . . I'm decent."

He almost dropped the tray after he entered the room when he saw what her definition of decent was. Sitting up in the bed, Vanessa allowed the sheet to deliberately slide off her body.

Howard eye's got big as his mother said, "My, my, breakfast in bed on Mother's day . . . oh what a sweet honey of a son you are. Here bring it over closer and let me see what you prepared for your mom."

As he sat the tray down on the bed next to her his eyes kept involuntarily flickering to his mom's chest. The tight white tank top she was wearing showed off her big boobs to a yummy factor of ten.

Her dark round nipples were clearly visible as he sat nervously perched on the edge of the bed.

"It's nothing special Mom. Just some toast and eggs."

"It's the thought that counts baby. And I suppose these pretty flowers too are nothing special."

Shrugging his shoulders he said, "I found them growing wild outside the cabin this morning."

"Well, they are beautiful baby. You treat me like a queen you know that. Now come closer and give me a nice mother's day kiss."

She leaned forward in such a manner, presenting her cheek to him for a kiss, as to allow him to stare down into the heavenly abyss between her braless tits. He gave her the briefest of kisses on her cheek, before drawing back while wondering if she was teasing him on purpose.

After their late breakfast was finished, they spent the afternoon strolling through Darwin's quaint downtown section. Later in the afternoon, he suggested they split up so he could run off and buy her something. Heading to a nearby jewelry shop, he bought her an expensive glittering diamond bracelet planning on presenting it to her as a Mother's Day gift later that night.

Before they hooked up again, Howard stopped by one of the local restaurants where he arranged for a lavish meal to be delivered direct to the cabin. The meal would consist of soup, salad, appetizer, main course and dessert. Satisfied his preparations to make this Mother's Day special for her were finally complete, he headed back up the street to find her.

Later that evening as the appointed time drew near for the meal to be delivered, he pushed his mom into the bedroom telling her, "Now don't come out until I say so. I have a surprise planned for dinner."

"Fine, fine," she happily told him. "I will just take my time getting ready for dinner then."

A few minutes past five thirty, after the young lady who delivered the meal from the restaurant left, Howard summoned his mother. The stage was set with a lovely flower arrangement placed in the middle of the small dining table—red roses this time-- along with candles, soft music, and another bottle of expensive wine.

Howard was a little worried as maybe she would think the whole "romantic candle light dinner" thing might be too cliché, but his concerns proved to be unfounded.

Vanessa emerged from the bedroom and upon spying the flickering candles and roses she let out a small shriek. "Oh my God! A good old fashioned candle light dinner. Oh baby, I love it."

She came bouncing across the cabin toward him looking utterly beautiful in her new dress-- a silver off the shoulder sequin lace gown.

All during dinner Vanessa was floating as happy as happy could be at the extraordinary lengths her son went to make Mother's Day special for her.

After dinner, as dusk was settling over the cabin, they went for a short walk, hand in hand, along the beach. It's was a warm pleasant evening with a faint breeze blowing off the lake as they wandered along the beach, both wrapped in a warm cocoon of happiness from both the wine and each other's company.

Looking out over the lake, Howard said, "Look, the sun is about to set. You wanna maybe go back up to the cabin and watch from the back deck. It has a nice view overlooking the lake."

"Sounds perfect hon but let's hurry. I want to slip into something a little more comfortable if we are going to watch the sun set."

Grabbing his hand she practically dragged him back up to the cabin urging him to hurry the whole time. Back inside the cabin, they agreed to meet on the deck in five minutes.

Out on the back deck, Howard positioned the wooden cushioned love seat so it faced out toward the lake. Settling down on it he waited anxiously for his mother. A short minute later, she came padding softly out onto the deck in her bare feet.

She was wearing those red silk sleeping shorts again and a tight gray University of Georgia tee shirt that looked familiar but before he could place exactly why she was plopping down next to him.

As she snugged up to him on the loveseat she whispered in his ear, "You know Howard if this sunset is half as spectacular as the way you have treated me today on Mother's Day it ought to be something real special."

Well, I just figured this being our first chance to celebrate Mother's Day you deserved something nice, Mom." Reaching over he grabbed her hand and squeezing it tight added, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, baby," she replied before dropping her head on his shoulder.

They both fell silent for a moment as they sat snuggled together while gazing out at the lake. Mother Nature apparently was in a mood to show off as the sun, a fiery orb of brilliant oranges and reds, was gradually receding into the waters below, while the sky consisted of an assortment of shades, a blending of reds, oranges and yellows, while the water below mirrored the effect.

"Howie, it's so lovely."

"Yes, just like you Mom," he replied. "And speaking of lovely I have something for you . . . a gift." He slipped the bracelet out of his pocket before telling her, "Close your eyes Mom."

He slinked the bracelet around her wrist. "Open your eyes Mom."

Vanessa stared at the glittering diamond bracelet and nearly shrieked. "Oh . . . My . . . God . . . Howard! You shouldn't have."

The last of the sun's dying rays caught the diamonds making the bracelet sparkle as she fastened it around her wrist. "Oh I love it . . . it's beautiful."

"Again, like you Mom," he said, trying his best to be charming. Leaning close to her he gave her a light kiss on her cheek as he whispered, "Happy Mother's Day."

Vanessa gave him a warm smile before snuggling her head on his shoulder. After a quiet moment she whispered, "You, young man, are such a charmer."

Their hands found one another, squeezing tight, as the last brilliant rays of the fading sun disappeared leaving the small deck in darkness. Howard reluctantly pulled out of his mother's embrace and said, "I going to light the torches."

Howard moved from torch to torch lighting each one in turn. When he was done the back deck was cast in a soft romantic glow from the half dozen or so Tiki torches spaced out along the outer railing surrounding the back deck.

As she sat there watching her son light the torches Vanessa she felt her heart wrench with the sudden realization her love for him-- at this particular moment in time-- could not have been any more powerful.

Turning back to his mother, Howard was about to cross the deck and sit back down next to her when it hit him-- why the tee shirt she was wearing looked familiar. With a sudden utter clarity, one which was almost too painful to bear it hit him. This was the exact same tee shirt she was wearing on that fateful night when he almost scored with her. Was it mere chance she was wearing the same shirt or was it fate laughing at him?

Either way, he suddenly knew it was useless. He turned away, clutching the railing for support as an immense sadness washed over him, drawing down like a black curtain shutting out all hope. Yes, he had almost scored with her that night, but now any prospect of a repeat performance was out of the question because she was his mother.

Maybe it was the romantic setting, combined with the whole perfect weekend in its entirety, which conclusively did it to Howard. This could lead nowhere which, at first, caused him only to sniffle before a few tears slipped out and found their way down his cheeks.

The tears were nothing major, just a trickle or two rolling down each cheek. If she only knew how raw and intense his love was for her; how he dreamed of her; how he wished they could be together day and night; but most importantly, how he loved her as only a boy can love his mother, while at the same time lusting after her --sexually-- with a ferocious hunger which threatened to rip his world apart.

Vanessa, sensing something was wrong, crossed the deck silently coming up behind him. Placing a hand on the small of his back, she leaned in, her mouth next to his ear.

"What is wrong baby? Tell your mother."

"Just thinking," he whispered while taking a swipe at his face with the back of his hand as he tried desperately to brush his tears away.

"About what?" She stretched her hands around his mid-section pulling him into her embrace.

"Nothing." His answer was a pathetic lie and she knew it.

She was quiet for a long moment, allowing him time to regain his composure as he stared down at the sandy beach below the railing.

After a moment of long silence Howard began to speak. "Do you remember our first real date? The dinner after you helped me get that B for my English course."

"Yes."

"And I asked you why you liked me? You remember that?"

"Yes. I told you I was deeply drawn to your sweet innocence. I didn't like pushy men, demanding men, especially when it came to sex. Probably you know it from what happened . . ."

She snuggled tighter against him sensing they were approaching, or maybe they were already there, some sort of dramatic crossroads in their relationship.

"Yes and . . . ah forget it." He abruptly decided his near confession was too painful to finish.

Her hand slipped up to the collar of the nice dress shirt he was wearing. She starts to undo the buttons.

"Mom wha--"

"Shh, maybe if I expose your heart to the cool night air you will expose its secrets to my warm touch."

She continued to unbutton his shirt, pulling it open as she undid each of the buttons until his bare chest was fully exposed.

Turning him around so he was facing her, she leaned forward and planted several small kisses over his beating heart.

"Tell me hon what you need to say."

Letting out a long sigh he gave in. "I was innocent then. A real virgin. Never even got to first base really. I had romantic notions of finding the right woman. My friends, they teased me but I stood firm with my romantic notion of meeting the perfect girl before having sex."

Vanessa listened intently before whispering, "That was very noble of you. It's not easy for a young man to hold firm to his convictions, especially when his buddies are pressuring him, and most especially when those convictions include abstinence." She ran her fingers through his hair, "Color me duly impressed."

"Yeah, well, I was beginning to doubt my convictions and then I met you. At first I couldn't believe it. I dared not believe it . . . that you were the one. I knew you were special the first time I laid eyes on you."

"A cub recognizing its mother after so many years apart maybe?" Fighting back her own tears, Vanessa traced soft patterns on his chest with her sharp fingernails as she perceived this exchange was leading them somewhere they both wanted desperately to go.

"Maybe, but anyway, you know the rest, but what you don't know is I waited for you . . . all that time. I was sure, somehow you would be back in my life, so, yeah, and I waited."

"Two years, that is a long time for a young man to wait."

She stopped playing with his chest and looked up at him seriously.

"Longer, if you count the last six months since you came back into my life like that great fiery ball of energy that just melted into the lake."

She smiled at his overly dramatic description while at the same time being secretly delighted at his eager attempt for such dramatics. "God, Howie, so you are still a . . . virgin?" Somehow the word—virgin-- stirred a deep longing in her heart. Maybe it was just not men who wanted virgins?

Vanessa reached up, stroking the side of his face, saying nothing, while staring at him. Her heart was steering her now in a most forbidden direction. She leaned in, closer and closer still, for a kiss to seal their fate.

Then Deja vu . . . all over again. On the small round patio table next to the loveseat, was Vanessa's phone. She had set it down there after first coming out onto the deck. Now it was buzzing . . . loudly.

Howard cursed silently as Vanessa broke away from him and quickly crossed the deck to her fucking phone. Snatching up the phone, she hurried back to him. It was still buzzing.

"So, do you think of that night, Howard still?"

"What night?" The buzzing phone was distracting him.

"Our night silly. The night we almost--"

"Y-yes, all the time."

"Me too." Turning, she gave him a sly smile before tossing the phone over the railing. It was still buzzing as it arced out over the railing and landed on the sandy beach with a soft thud. It buzzed one last time before finally falling silent.

"Now give me your phone, Son."

He fished it out of his pocket and handed it to her. He then watched, too dumbfounded to even react, as it too ended up out on the beach.

"Now we won't have any distractions."

She took him by the hand and led him back over across the deck. After pushing him down onto the middle of the cushioned loveseat, she paused to smile at him.

Slowly Vanessa pulled the gray U of G tee shirt up and over her head. After dropping it nonchalantly onto the wooden deck she turned so she was standing directly in front of him.

Howard's stared; unable to speak. She was wearing the same white lace bra adorned with those delicious little red rose petals; the bra of his dreams; the bra he had whacked off to countless times over the years.

"A mother always knows what her baby needs, just as a son should always know what his mother wants. Do you know what your mother wants hon because . . ." She thrust her chest out at him. "I definitely know what my baby needs." She gathered his hands into hers, guiding them around to the back of her bra as she carefully sat herself down on his lap straddling him on the love seat.

"This time you won't have any reason to stop."

Their mouths come together as the lustful craving they both have been so carefully avoiding for the past six months could no longer be denied.

Tongues snaked and twisted inside each other's mouths with unrestrained fury. His fingers clawed at the first clasp--unsuccessfully-- before she broke off their kiss.

Leaning back she whispered, "I see you really aren't any more experienced at undoing a girl's bra than you were before huh sweetheart?"

"I told you . . . I not exactly experienced, Mom. It's embarrassing. I sh--" He pulled his hands away from behind her back. Her tits were as safe as the gold in Fort Knox against his inept attempts to undo her bra.

"Quiet. It's not embarrassing. No not at all, instead it's very gallant of you waiting for me all this time . . . all your life actually. Now here . . ."

She reached down, finding his hands she guided them upwards to her chest. "Here feel them first through your mommy's pretty bra. Let your desire build as you play with your mommy's big boobies, honey."

This was, without a doubt, the single greatest invitation of his young life. He kneaded the fullness of her large tits through her bra as she started to grind downwards against his hardness.

"You have been dreaming about this huh, sweetheart? About fondling your mother's boobies?"

His voice barely rose above a whisper. "Y-yes I have." He watched--it felt like a dream-- as she slowly moved her hands around to her back. This time Vanessa would be taking no chances; she would be the one to undo her bra.

After her bra parted in the back she whispered, her voice full of sugary sweetness, "Go on baby, I did the hard part, I undid it for you so you can go ahead and take it off."

Howard carefully slipped his fingers under the twin bra straps. Very slowly, as if he was about to reveal a great piece of art work, he pulled the straps of her bra across her shoulders allowing it to fall down. It dangled there precariously on the dark summit of her glorious tits.

He took another deep breath, staring, searing the memory into his very soul, before giving one last gentle tug. The bra fell down and off his mom's tits revealing the bare essence of his many countless dreams. In the soft flickering light from the tiki torches, her big, beautiful, black tits looked utterly fantastic, and they were, without a doubt, the single, most exquisite sight he has ever beheld in his young life.

A smile, one full of mirth, crossed her face as she whispered, knowing full well the answer, "Do you like your mother's tits baby?"

Howard licked his lips trying desperately to come up with something clever to say but cleverness stood no chance against the craving he felt for those two delicious mounds of dark chocolate. It came out in a hoarse whisper-- the only thing he could come up with being, "Jesus, Mom, they are so beautiful. I love them."