Love-Lost & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his answer may not have been particularly clever, nor original, at least it was honest . . . as was Vanessa's response.

"Go on sweetie you can touch them."

He raised his hands, bringing them into contact with her breasts. Mindful of her earlier statement about pushy men he forced himself to be deliberate—much to Vanessa's delight.

Leaning back, she used her hands on his knees to support herself while she jutted her chest out to him allowing him full access to her tits. She sighed as she felt his hands, oh so tenderly just as she loved, begin to knead her tits before cupping them both.

As Howard bounced them up and down in his eyes she sighed again before whispering, "Yeah, that's it baby play with your mommy's boobies as much as your little heart desires. They feel nice huh?"

"God yes," he managed to croak before his curious fingers flickered across her nipples. Already fully erect and sensitive from the cool night air, Vanessa let out a small hiss as his thumbs joined in the action batting at her nipples playfully.

When Vanessa suddenly jerked her head up Howard became spooked thinking maybe he was being too aggressive. His worries were unfounded as Vanessa, in a harsh whisper, demanded to be kissed. Of course, he obeyed their mouths crashing together in a series of wild kisses as his hands continued to fondle her tits with endless delight.

Finally, breathless, she broke off their kisses. "Howie, they are cold."

"They?" His mind, still reeling from their passionate kisses, did not fully comprehend what "they" meant.

"My poor boobies. The night air is cool and they are sensitive."

"You wanna go inside?"

"No, I want you to . . ." Her voice dropped to a sultry whisper as she slowly snaked one hand around the back of head before pulling his head downward into the dark valley between her tits. "Use that warm, hungry mouth of yours to warm mommy's tits up baby . . . please honey . . . pretty please."

Closing his eyes and opening his mouth wide Howard becomes lost in his mom's beautiful tits suckling one, and then the other, of her nipples into his frantic, desperate mouth. He cock was raging hard now. Back and forth his mouth flied worshipping her tits as if they were a pair of divine idols. Her small moans of pleasure only egged him on to greater heights of desire.

After allowing Howard to have his way with her boobs for a short minute or two she simply could not take it anymore. She pushed herself backwards deftly landing on her feet before grabbing his hand.

"I need you inside me . . . Now!"

After yanking Howard across the deck they ended up facing the beach with Vanessa leaning against the railing. Howard nearly tore off her red shorts while she clawed at the front of his dress pants. With a sense of anticipation bordering on pure insanity she spread her legs wide while guiding his throbbing rock hard member to the silky smooth opening of her wet cunt.

Leaning his full weight against her, Howard snuggled his mouth against her neck while gently cupping her tits in his hands. After lathering her neck with dozens of small kisses he flickered his fingers across her distended nipples.

Vanessa lets out a soft moan as his kisses locate the weak point on the nape of her neck. "Please, Howie," she panted, reaching back for his hardness. Finding it, she guided him to the very edge of her womanhood.

"Put it in me now baby." Her voice was husky and full of wanton yearning for her son's hardness. He could no longer restrain himself. Propelling his hips forward he rammed his hardness deep inside his mother causing Vanessa to let out a sharp gasp.

Howard tried to control his urge to fuck his mommy hard and fast imaging she would not like it, but was finding it to be a near impossible task. Sensing as much, Vanessa opened the cage allowing the beast that was her young son's lust to run wild.

"Go on honey," she whispered urgently, "fuck me nice and hard. I deserve it the way I have been teasing you all weekend."

Those whispered words was all it took. Howard pulled back before waiting a few glorious seconds and then drove his cock into his mother—as hard as he could.

Vanessa let out a sharp yelp as her son rocked into her, thrusting his cock into her over and over again while her moans of passion grew louder piercing the quiet stillness of the night air.

He came—beautifully--after a dozen vigorous thrusts, his knees buckling as she turned to help hold him up. They stood there, he was literally panting, tears slipping out of his eyes as he gazed up at the dark sky.

They had been standing there for a good thirty seconds or so, leaning against the rail, he was still snuggled in her arms, soaking in the warm aftermath of his spent desire, when it happened. Out on the sandy beach her phone was buzzing again sounding incredibly loud on the tranquil beach. Turning to each other, they both started to laugh.

Vanessa took his hand and started to lead him across the deck. "Let's go inside honey? Maybe to the bedroom. It's too damn loud out here with all that buzzing going on."

"Mom did you . . . I mean I didn't last long. I'm sorry--"

Stopping in her tracks, she turned, and after planting a small kiss on his lips, she whispered, "That, just now, was for you. Later tonight, maybe after I have made you come a couple more times, I will urge you to go nice and slow and make love to your mother good and proper."

After leading him to the bed she pulled the covers back. "Let me tuck you in baby so you can take a short nap and recover your strength."

"You're not going to lay down with me?"

"I guess I could hold you for a few minutes until you doze off, but I am going to need to get up so I can pick out something nice and sexy to wear for later on tonight."

He sighed as she kissed him sweetly on the cheek after fixing the covers around his naked body.

"Sweet dreams, honey."

"Only if they are about you, Mom," he whispered back.

At first, Howard believed there was no way he would be able to fall asleep, especially as she cradled his head against her naked bosom but as she stroked his hair softly he soon found himself dozing off.

Sometime later, maybe an hour, maybe longer, maybe shorter, he turned mumbling in his sleep. She was not there. His eyes flickered open. The bedroom was awash in soft candle light. Glancing around, he observed about a dozen flickering small tea light candles spaced throughout the bedroom.

He felt the bed shift as she sat on the edge of it. She was wearing an elegant looking white satin robe that looked divine on her. "The candles are nice," he muttered before collapsing back into the bed.

"Yeah, I found them out in the kitchen. Are you awake?"

He didn't reply as he had already close to slipping back to sleep. Watching him mumble something and roll over onto his back Vanessa whispered to herself, "I guess not. Well, let's see what we can do about that."

Howard was deep into the no man's land between being awake and being asleep when he felt a rustling under the covers and then something warm and moist surrounding him down there.

Was he dreaming? God it felt so good. His eyes flickered open as little by little he pulled the sheet back. Looking up at him, his cock slipping from her mouth, she smiled, "Awake now honey."

"Jesus I thought I might have been dreaming . . . God it felt so good."

She climbed off the bed and onto her feet. "Where are you going?' he asked his voice rising in near panic. Wasn't she going to finish the job?

As if she had been reading his mind, she reached out, stroking the side of his face, "Don't worry sweetie, your mother is not done with you down there just yet. I just gotta take off my robe first. I think you might like what I have on underneath."

Turning to face him, Vanessa slowly stripped off her robe. Billy sighed with his eyes slipping down at first. She was wearing a pair of dress sandals with clear four inch heels. His eyes floated upwards and onto a pair of the thigh high sexy black stockings. The stockings were hooked to a white garter belt with delicate lace black trimming. His eyes settled between her legs as she stood there, smiling coyly. Apparently, his mother had forgotten to put on her panties as she was deliciously bare down there.

Saving the best part for last his eyes flitted up to her chest. Her white bra perfectly matched the garter belt and showed off a rather decent portion of her sizable breasts. Final conclusion, yeah, she was right-- he liked what was underneath her robe.

"God, Mom you look sexy as hell." It was really all he could think to say.

"So I guess you are really are awake now, huh Howard?"

"I am getting there."

"Here, sit on the edge of the bed so your mother can make you . . . come . . . fully awake."

He pushed himself up and then moved to the edge of the bed. They stared at each other for a long moment letting their desire build before Vanessa took a step forward. His eyes had been glued to her tits the whole time. She knew exactly what he wanted.

After taking another small step forward, she was standing in front of him very near. She leaned forward just as she slipped her hand under his chin tilting his face upwards so it became engulfed in her lovely tit flesh. His tongue slithered out of his mouth licking the way up the vast expanse of her exposed cleavage made all the more abundant when she playfully scrunched her arms together. Howard brought his hands up kneading the fullness of her tits through the beautiful white bra.

Looking up at her he smiled. He was in heaven and she knew it. "You love your mommy's tits don't you honey."

"God yes," he breathed before burying his face between them as he closed his eyes. His tongue went to work again licking all over the abundance of her beautiful ebony skin exposed by the sexy bra.

He pulled back, taking a deep breath while remembering she liked it slow. Sensing what he was doing, she took a step back from him. "This time is not for me honey. This is your treat. Again. You're going to take care of me later."

Her hands floated up to the twin straps of her bra. Ever so slowly, she started to pull them down as she whispered, "I want to see you lose control."

She took another small step forward as the bra slipped down and off her tits exposing their immense beauty to him. His cock was raging hard . . . again.

"Go on baby, lose control don't make me ask twice--." His hands reached out grabbing her around the waist. Planting his face between her tits Howard began sucking on them as if his very life depended on it.

Vanessa surrendered her body to him completely while offering him encouragement in a soft whisper. "Go on baby, suck on your mother's tits. That's it baby . . . mmm."

His tongue circled one of her nipples once, twice, before latching onto it. Like a hungry baby suckling on a pacifier, Howard lost himself completely in the beauty of his mother's gorgeous tits.

His hands were massaging her ass the whole time before he slipped one up and in between her legs. She was soaking wet.

Vanessa felt his fingers slip inside of her, but she wasn't ready yet to be pleased. She took a step backward breaking contact. "I think it's your mother time to suck on something sweetie."

Dropping to her knees she positioned herself between his legs. She took one look up at him and smiled before lowering her mouth. His cock jerked to new heights of hardness as her wet, slithering tongue began to lightly lap at the tip of his penis. This would be his first blow job and as his mother took him fully into her mouth he took a quiet moment to ponder if maybe he had died in his sleep and was now in heaven.

Soft moans escaped him as she wrapped her tongue around the sensitive underside of his head before taking him once again deep in her experienced mouth.

"God, that feels so good . . . Oh, Jesus, yes, please don't stop . . ."

Her tongue slowly circumnavigated the head of his cock, slipping up and down the hypersensitive underside before she once again gloriously opened her mouth wide and took him whole. He reached down, stroking her hair, as she worked her mouth up and down, going faster, and then slower.

Raising her head up, she gazed up at him. "Promise me you won't come in my mouth sweetie."

"I . . . Mom, I'm not sure . . ." He wanted to make the promise to her, it seemed important, but he simply did not trust himself. He was near to exploding already.

"Promise me baby. Make it last and I promise it will be worth it."

He knew it might have been foolhardy but he made the promise. "Yes, yes I promise," he answered breathlessly while briefly wondering where he was expected to come if not in her mouth.

After getting her promise, she dropped her head and went back to work. Her tongue twisted down the entire shaft of his rock hard cock before licking lightly at his balls. After spending an inordinate amount of time worshipping his testicles with her mouth and tongue she slowly, ever so slowly, worked her way back up.

His legs were, by now, twitching involuntarily giving her a sign he was ready to explode. In no hurry, she dawdled over his cock lathering up the tip of his penis with a mouthful of saliva in preparation for the final act.

Rising up onto her knees, her naked body glowing with unearthly beauty in the soft candle light, she whispered to him, "I think maybe my baby should be rewarded now for keeping his promise and not having an accident in his mommy's mouth."

He couldn't resist. He had to ask. "Where am I going to come, Mommy?"

She said nothing, ignoring his question, instead her only response was a sly smile as she rose to her feet. After unhooking her bra and letting it fall carelessly to the floor, she reached over grabbing the small bottle of baby oil she strategically placed there earlier.

He watched as she squirted a generous portion of the lube all over her hands before bringing them up to her chest. His whole body began twitching in anticipation as he watched her rub the lube all over her tits.

Slowly, she dropped to her knees. She smiled before whispering, "You wanna fuck your mom's tits sweetheart."

"Oh Christ yes."

"This should be fun," she whispered before purposefully swaying her chest back and forth as she moved forward positioning herself between his legs once more.

Her swaying tits batted at his throbbing penis as she let out a girlish giggle.

"Oh shit you are teasing me again," he whispered when she began to grind her chest up against his hardness.

"Yeah, your mom is a bit of a tease I suppose." Her tone was ultra-serious standing in direct contrast to the playful way she was batting at his cock with those wicked tits of hers.

Finally, she brought her hands up slowly and squeezed her tits together trapping his hard cock in between them.

Their eyes meet-- hers twinkling, his half lidded-- as she started moving slowly up and down rubbing her big, soft tits against his cock.

Propelling his hips up and forward, Howard never knew anything could be as nice as having his cock buried in between a pair of soft, squishy tits. It didn't take long before he was ready to blow.

"Come on baby . . . fuck em harder . . . come for me sweetie."

Her soft pleas only added fuel to the growing fire. It took just four or five more hard thrusts upwards from Howard before he had her gasping in pure delight when his cock exploded shooting a virtual geyser of white sticky cum all over her tits.

She lifted up and with an innocent smile showed off her handiwork. The white sticky cum stood out in direct contrast to her dark skin.

"That was nice huh sweetie," she told him before strutting off to the bathroom. After returning to the bed, he again dozed off contented like a well fed cat in her arms. In preparation of what must come next, she hadn't bothered to put her bra back on. Roughly two or three hours later, he felt himself being gently awoken, this time by a series of soft kisses all over his face.

"Baby, wake up now it's finally your mother's turn."

Wrapping their arms around each other, they exchanged several kisses before he gently flipped her onto her back. Staring down at her, he whispered, "I love you so much, Mother."

"Show me," she breathed. Leaning down, he showered her lips, and then her neck, with dozens of tender kisses. The kisses fell to her chest where, taking an extravagant amount of time, he sprinkled the entirely of his mom's breasts with a plethora of loving kisses. His kisses slowly turned into a series of tender licks floating up the delicious peaks and valley of her of chest before turning into a long slow gentle suckling session as his mouth found each of her fully erect nipples. He suckled on each of her boobs with a greedy appetite bordering on insanity.

A hand slipped down between her legs at the height of his little suckling session to explore his mom's garden of delights. It was wet and moist. She was more than ready for him, but still he felt the desire to warm her up even more.

Moving his mouth downward, he kissed his way across the flat plain of her tummy, making his way toward where she gave birth to him those many long years ago.

Snuggling his way down and in between her legs, he parted her thighs with a pair of nervous hands. Of course, he had never went down on a girl before, but in a hopefulness that was reserved for the young, he spent a great deal of time on the internet studying the art of cunnilingus. He felt somewhat confident he would know just what to do.

He started by flattening his tongue, using it to explore her inner and outer lips before diving in deeper. Judging by the soft moans escaping from his mother, so far he was doing just fine. He pulled back slightly, pausing to grab a quick breath and to let her desire simmer.

He imagined licking an ice cream cone as he swirled his tongue around and around testing out a variety of strokes by licking up and around her clit and back down the other side. Still experimenting, he added a wet finger to the mix pushing it inside of her with short firm strokes while he continued to worship her clit with his tongue.

He would have smiled, if only his face wasn't buried between her legs, as based on the intensity of her moaning he was still doing quite well. She began clawing at him her breath coming out in a short pants. "Jesus, Howard, I need you inside me . . . now!"

Reaching down, Vanessa pulled him into her embrace. They kissed long and deep as he positioned himself over her. Sinking down, his rigid cock penetrated her slowly while he proclaimed his everlasting love for her.

Like a director of a Hollywood romance, she now took control of the action directing him in soft soothing tones. At her urging, he pumped up and down driving his manhood deep inside her bit by bit. The gentle whispered words of her encouragement exhorting him to new heights of passion.

"Faster, slower, ahh that's it baby, harder, yes fuck Mommy harder . . . Jesus you feel so good inside me." Her pleas of lustful passion fueled his growing desire to please his mother—his goddess of forbidden desire. He was getting ready to come yet again when he felt her hands clawing at his ass.

He rose up, supporting himself on his arms before he drove his cock down inside of her, over and over again, feeling a quiet intensity of love that only a boy who truly worships his mother in that wholly forbidden way could understand.

Staring down at her, she was a picture of supreme beauty: her beautiful, black hair matted to her forehead, head back, eyes shut, her breath coming in short pants, but finally, most deliciously, his eyes became fixated on her heaving chest and those big tits bouncing up and down as he pumped into her with a fierce urgency.

He was nearing another orgasm and was scarcely there as Vanessa started to moan breathlessly. "Ohhhhh baby . . . I . . . I . . . am coming." It was a fairy tale ending as Vanessa tipped over into the most intense orgasm of her life—while dragging her young son down with her into that divine abyss as mother and son came in unison.