Love Lost and Love Gained

Story Info
Impotent Husband Persuades Wife To Have Another Man.
8.9k words
2.94
21.5k
25
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about cuckoldry, interracial sex, group sex, lesbianism and incest. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it. It took some time to complete as we found it necessary to frequently relieve our arousal as we put it together.

A Story of Love Lost and Love Gained.

This is the story of a husband and wife, Chris and Imogen, in a stable and loving relationship, until fate intervened and changed things forever.

After ten years of happy marriage, Chris developed prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and hormone treatment cured his cancer, but left him impotent, unable to raise an erection and with no sex drive. For the next five years he does his best to satisfy Imogen sexually, with his hands, his fingers, his tongue, and a variety of sex toys. She tells him it is OK, but deep down he knows that she still craves proper sexual intercourse.

Chris is 38, he keeps himself fit and athletic since his illness, with running and regular gym sessions. He stands 6 feet tall and weighs in at 14 stones (196 pounds). Fair haired and blue eyed, he's a good looking man.

Imogen is 35, also fit and toned. She doesn't run, but goes to the gym with Chris. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing in at 9 stone 4 pounds (130 pounds). She has an impressive figure with a 34 inch bust, slim waist and wide hips with a nicely rounded backside. Her glossy brown hair is cut shoulder length. She's pretty, with full, very kissable lips, and she has expressive dark brown eyes.

Their physical relationship had always been hot before Chris's illness, and his beautiful wife had loved their sex life. She loves her husband, and she's tried to accept that it was just an unfortunate throw of the dice that his illness has changed their lives so much. He does his utmost to satisfy her sexually, with his mouth, fingers and various sex toys, but in his heart, he knows it's not enough.

Although she seems to be satisfied after Chris's attentions, when he looks at her gorgeous sleeping form, he knows she really needs, and deserves, more. He wants her to be properly fulfilled, and he set out to persuade her to have sex with another man, or men, to properly satisfy her needs. Eventually, after much argument and persuasion, she has agreed, and Chris is determined to help her find a sex partner.

After trawling through a number of contact websites they hadn't found anyone that Imogen wanted to meet, and Chris was becoming a bit frustrated with getting nowhere. Then, after a gym session, Chris was chatting to one of the other members while he was waiting for Imogen to get changed.

Chris had known Jason, casually, for a while, through meeting up in the gym. Jason was a tall, good looking, black man. Like Chris, he was fit, with a toned body. He had a ready smile and a pleasant personality. It occurred to Chris, that he'd often noticed Jason checking Imogen out in her gym kit, though he had never done any more than chat with her occasionally.

Jason asked Chris, if he and Imogen would like to come to a party on the coming Saturday evening, at his house, on the other side of town from where Chris lived. Just a party with friends and business acquaintances from the area, Chris and Imogen would probably know some of the other guests, but if they didn't, it shouldn't be a problem.

Chris had accepted the invitation, perhaps they might meet someone there that Imogen would like, and she could hook up with. Chris had heard a rumour or two about swinging sessions at Jason's parties, and going to one of them might be the way to find a sex partner for Imogen. Come to that, she might fancy Jason. Chris has heard that he has a reputation for fucking other men's wives, they are drawn to his reputation as a tremendous, well-endowed lover.

When Imogen came from the changing room, Jason had already left the gym. Chris told her about the party invitation, and she thought it might be nice. They hadn't been out for a while, and she fancied a bit of dancing and the possibility of meeting new friends.

On the evening of the party, Imogen wore a sexy black party dress that she hadn't worn for a while. It was a clinging, light fabric, jersey knit, that emphasised her curves. It had thin shoulder straps, and the top was cut straight across her chest and back, covering just the bottom two thirds of her breasts. The skirt ended three inches above her knees. She couldn't really wear a bra with it, so she'd left it off. Her nipples stood out proudly.

She wore fine mesh black hold up stockings, with black lace elasticated tops, and a pair of black lace briefs. Her shoes were black patent leather, with open toes and four-inch stiletto heels. Her only jewelry, was a fine gold chain round her left ankle.

At the party Jason asked Imogen to dance with him a few times, he was a good dancer and an interesting conversationalist. He made her laugh, and she found him quite attractive and exciting. She'd become aware that he was very well endowed, as she'd felt his cock against her thigh when they danced close together. Chris had been watching her, and later, when he asked her, she agreed that he was a very attractive man, and she enjoyed his attention. Would she enjoy getting to know him better? Maybe!

During the course of the evening, she danced with Jason several times, and he was obviously seeking her out.

Late in the evening, Chris realised that he hadn't seen Imogen for some time, and wondered where she was. A bit later, she came to him from the next room, at the back of the house. She was a bit flushed, and her hair was untidy.

"I wondered where you'd got to," said Chris.

"Oh, I've been in the back garden with Jason," replied Imogen, in a slightly shaky voice. "The thing is, Jason has asked me to go upstairs with him, and has suggested that I could stay the night."

"Would you like that," said Chris?

Imogen looked down at the floor. "I think he's very sexy," she said, "and I'd like to go and spend a bit more time with him. I might want to stay the night, if you're OK with that."

Chris took her chin in his hand and tipped her head up, so he could look into her eyes. "You should go and enjoy yourself," he said. "Make the most of it, and enjoy it, you deserve it."

Imogen looked steadily into Chris's eyes and said, "Yes, I'm going to go with him. I hope you understand that I love you, but I do need this. This is possibly the point of no return, and I hope you'll still love me afterwards." Then she kissed him and said, "Please stay here and wait for me, but If I am not back in an hour, go home, and I'll call you in the morning to come and collect me."

She went back out to the garden. Shortly afterwards Chris saw them come back into the house, and then go through the door leading to the staircase, and the bedrooms.

Chris waited for one and a half hours, and as she'd not returned, he knew she wouldn't be going home with him that night. By that time, she'd probably already been fucked by her new, black lover.

He was pleased for her, but dreadfully sad at the same time, knowing that his beautiful wife was having sex with another man for the first time since their relationship began, and she was abandoning her marriage vows. He left the house and went home.

Later, home alone, he thought about what Imogen and Jason would be doing, while he lies in his bed alone and impotent. He's heard the stories about the black man's cock and the satisfaction women get from being fucked with it. How it makes other men seem inadequate.

Will she be able to manage it he thought, after not having a real cock in her for so long? Will he hurt her? Will she really enjoy it, and want to repeat the experience again? Will it end up as a regular thing? Will it cause her to go looking for other adventures? So many questions with unguessable answers.

Then he remembered the reason he'd wanted her to have another man in the first place. He wanted her to enjoy a full sex life, while she is still young enough to really enjoy it. Eventually he fell into a fitful sleep.

Chris rose early, to make sure he was ready to go and collect his wife, his, no doubt, well used wife, as soon as she phoned.

Imogen didn't call him in the morning, not until 5 p.m. that evening, by which time he was quite frantic. He had texted her in the morning, asking her if she was alright, and got a one word reply, "Yes." He had tried to phone her, but the calls just went to voicemail. Twice he got in his car and drove to the house, but turned around at the last minute, and returned home.

When he finally got the call from her, he drove to the house and parked on the drive outside. After a minute or two, Imogen came out. She had a strained look on her face. She opened the car door and got into the front passenger seat, without saying a word.

"Are you OK?" he asked. She didn't reply, so he just drove home. She got out of the car as soon as he stopped outside the house, and went straight in, without a word.

He followed her in, and repeated his question, "Are you OK?"

She said, "Please don't ask me now, I'm going to take a shower, and go to bed. I need to sleep, I'm very tired." Then she went upstairs without another word.

He didn't know what to do. He was worried that she didn't want to talk, but glad to have her home. He heard her go into the bathroom, and ten minutes later, exit and go into the bedroom where she closed the door firmly.

At 11 p.m. she came downstairs, wearing her dressing gown. She still looked tired and pale. She had no make-up on, and her hair was untidy.

"Do you want to eat," he asked? "I've got supper ready, if you want it."

"Ok," she said, with no real enthusiasm.

"Water or wine," he asked.

"Water," she said.

He wanted to ask her about last night, and today, but didn't want to upset her.

She sat in the lounge while he got the meal ready, just sat there, staring into space.

She picked at the food, then she said, "Come and sit on the couch with me, we have to talk."

He sat on the couch next to her, and held her hand. "Was it awful he asked?"

She looked into his eyes, seeing the anxiety there. She tried to say something, but as soon as she opened her mouth she burst into tears, she was sobbing, deep racking sobs.

"God," he thought. "What's happened to her." He put his arms around her, she stiffened then laid her head on his shoulder and cried her eyes out.

He stroked her hair without saying a word, his instinct told him it was better to let her cry it out, before another word was said.

A few minutes later she regained control, and he got her a tissue to dry her eyes.

She turned to him again. "No," she said, "It wasn't awful, that's the problem, it was wonderful. I loved it, and that made me feel so guilty. I'll have to tell you exactly what happened with him. You need to know just what it was like for me, and I need to know that you understand how it was. I remember every graphic detail, I doubt I will ever forget any of it."

"As you know, we'd been in the garden together. We were kissing, making out, and touching each other. After I'd spoken to you, I told him I would go upstairs with him. As soon as he took me to his bedroom, he kissed me and held me tight."

"I'd enjoyed his kisses in the garden and when we were dancing, but this was different, it was a deep sensual kiss. I took his tongue in my mouth and we made out for several minutes. As we kissed, he was already slipping my dress straps off my shoulders, he kissed down my neck and shoulders, then the top of my breasts. He pushed my dress down to my waist, and I wriggled out of it, leaving me with just my panties, stockings and shoes."

"He kissed my nipples, then rolled them round with his tongue, then he sucked them, moving from one to the other. I was wet, my pussy was dripping in anticipation and I wanted him."

"I undid his belt and zip, and pulled his shirt off. I went down on my knees to pull his slacks down. I pulled his shoes off, and removed his slacks from his ankles. The bulge in his briefs was enormous, and I started to worry a bit about the size of his cock. When I pulled his briefs down his cock sprang out stiff and hard, straight out from his groin, it's 9 inches long and thick, very thick. I've never seen a cock like it before. It's jet black with a purplish head."

"I just looked at it for a while, then I licked the head, there was a small bead of precum on it, and I licked it off. It tasted fine. I held his cock and put the end in my mouth, I had to open wide to get the head in. I struggled to get it far into me, as it was so thick, but he helped a bit by holding my head and pushing forward gently. Eventually, I got it in as far as the back of my throat, where it made me gag a bit."

"After a while, he helped me to my feet and kissed me again. He put his hand down to my pussy, pulled my panties to one side and started to stroke me with his fingers. He put two fingers in me as we kissed and he finger fucked me for a while, then he removed my panties and laid me down on his bed. He got on the bed, between my legs, and kissed my pussy, then he licked my pussy lips and my clitoris. He pushed his tongue into me, it was almost as big as some cocks, that was when I had my first orgasm, the first of many."

"I'd spread my legs wide, and in a little while, he moved up to kiss me again. I could taste my juice on his lips and tongue. As he kissed me his cock head was against my pussy lips, which were very wet from my juice and his saliva."

"Without touching his cock, he just leaned forward a little and the head was inside me, it was very thick, and I was a bit surprised that he'd got it into me so easily. He started to push a little further in, that was when I realised just how thick it was, it was stretching me so much I was afraid it might tear me, but he never pushed too far at once. When I realised he wasn't going to damage me, I relaxed, and he was able to move a bit further forward with each little thrust. In a few minutes I felt his underbelly against me, and he was all the way in. I've never had such a long thick cock in me before, and I came as soon as he got it all the way in."

"As I came, he started to thrust into me, and I was immediately out of control. I was wriggling and humping up and down, and all the time crying out loud, all sorts of dirty things, telling him to fuck my cunt hard, and cover me with spunk. He really started to pound me and the harder he did it, the more I wanted."

"He fucked me like that for ages, it seemed to go on forever, I just kept coming. The feelings in my pussy and in my nipples were so intense I could hardly breathe. I thought I was going to pass out, but the feelings intensified further, until I was screaming, just screaming."

"My legs were shaking, and my pussy was in spasms. I was digging my nails into his back and hugging him to me so tightly that I drew blood, and all the time he kept on pounding me, he sort of rolls his pelvis downwards with each thrust, and gets his whole length inside."

"Then suddenly he started to shout with each thrust, and I knew he was about to cum. I wanted his cum in me, I didn't care about protection, I just wanted him to fill me up and push his seed deep, deep into me. I wasn't disappointed, he splashed spurt after spurt into me, so much that, as tight as he was in my pussy, his cum was squeezing out around his cock and sliding down to my anus."

"Even after he'd come, he continued to thrust into me as his cock began to soften, but because it was softer, I was able to come down from my orgasm and get my breath back. We lay together and kissed softly, with his cock still joining us together. I felt so completely satisfied, and so happy, I knew that I couldn't stop then, and let you take me home. I wanted to stay with him in that big bed and let him fuck me all night."

"He had me several times during the night. We didn't get much sleep until the morning, and then we fucked again as soon as we woke up. Shortly after that I got the text from you, asking if I was OK, but I couldn't do anything except send you a short 'yes'."

"We bathed together. He has a bath that could easily hold four people. I sat in his lap with him behind me and his cock inside me, while he washed me. Then I turned round and sat straddling his legs with his cock still in me, as I washed him. We stayed there kissing and cuddling each other until the water got cold."

"After bathing we had brunch, then we went back to bed and fucked all afternoon. I have had so many fabulous orgasms and swallowed so much cum, with my mouth and my pussy, that I wouldn't have thought it possible, if I hadn't experienced it. I just loved it all, and I want to do it with him again. It's a good job I went back on the pill as soon as you got me to agree to have sex with other men, or I might have been pregnant by now."

"He's asked me to go and stay at his place next weekend, and I said I would. I'm sorry but I just need to have sex with a man with a real hard cock, and nothing can change that now. It feels like the flood gates have opened for me, and nothing is going to stop me."

That last sentence hit Chris hard, like a douche of cold water. He hadn't really thought beyond the first time, and he hadn't considered that there would be more times that she'd want to have real sex with another man.

Then she hit him with the words that made him realise just how big a mistake he'd made, in encouraging her on that road.

"He's asked me to go and stay with him from Friday night until Monday morning. He's arranging for some of his friends to come and meet me, and we'll have a bit of a party."

Chris said, "You didn't even think of discussing it with me first? I'm your husband after all."

"I'm sorry," she said, "but I need him, and I'm going."

"Who are these friends of his?" Chris asked lamely.

"Some of his friends from the black community, and their girlfriends and wives," she said, "Many of the other women are white apparently, so I won't feel out of place."

"But I've heard about that crowd," said Chris. "They often have parties that turn into orgies, and they all swap partners. They also have gangbangs, where several of the men fuck a woman together."

"I don't care." She said, "I just want the sex. I didn't realise how much I missed proper sex, with a real hard cock. I still love you in a way, and I know you love me, but that's not enough anymore. I need real sexual fulfilment. I know you've done everything you can to satisfy me, but now I've experienced real sexual satisfaction again, in fact, better than I've ever been satisfied before, I'm determined to have it at every opportunity, while I'm still young enough to enjoy it. I'm going to bed now, but I think it best we sleep separately for the moment, would you mind sleeping in the spare room, please."

During the following week, Chris tried to talk her out of her weekend plans, and he tried to talk her out of any more sexual adventures, but she wouldn't listen.

Chris refused to drive her to Jason's house on Friday, so she called him, and he came to pick her up. She went with a weekend case full of clothes and very sexy underwear, that she had bought during the week.

Chris spent a miserable Friday night at home. His whole life had been changed, as well as Imogen's, and his had definitely been changed for the worse.

He knew that he wasn't going to be able to put up with her going off for days at a time with her new lover, and just sit waiting for her to come back, well fucked, and looking forward to the next time. He couldn't pretend it didn't matter, even if it was his idea, and his insistence that started it all off in the first place.

He decided that when she came back from her weekend, he would give her an ultimatum. She either stayed with him and stopped seeing Jason at all, or they would have to part.