Love Lost and Love Gained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat thinking about what a sorry state they had reached in just one week, and all because he'd insisted that she got some real sex. He'd convinced himself he was doing that for her, but wasn't he also doing it because the thought of her having sex with another man turned him on, as far as he could get turned on. Even if it wouldn't ever be able to give him an erection, and enable him to have physical sex.

Imogen spent Friday night in bed with her lover, enjoying his huge cock, and the multiple orgasms he gave her. She wanted to continue fucking during the following morning, but he said they had a party to get ready for, so she had to make do with a quick fuck as they showered together.

They spent the rest of the day preparing for the party. Food and drinks were delivered by local suppliers, and with all the preparation, they were well into the afternoon before they had time for a quick snack themselves. Then Jason went to a cupboard and got out a stack of throws, with which he proceeded to cover the couches and armchairs in the house's two lounges. He also got out a number of thick rugs that he spread on the floors around the rooms.

"What's all this for?" Imogen asked him.

"Well, our guests often get a bit carried away, and I don't want my furniture all fucked up," he said. "Also, the floors are great for dancing, but not very comfortable for other activities." He said with a grin.

"Oh, right." She said, and thought to herself, "So the stories are true, and the evening is going to turn in to a sex orgy. Well, she would try to keep him for herself."

Soon it was time to get dressed for the evening. Jason was dressed smart casual, he was sleek and good looking as ever. Imogen was delectable, in a short red dress with a plunging neckline, no bra and the skimpiest pair of lace panties. She wore sheer stockings in a pale beige shade, and red shoes with four inch heels. Her only jewelry was her customary fine ankle chain. Her dark brown hair was piled on top of her head and, altogether, she looked eminently fuckable.

When the guests started to arrive that evening, Jason introduced Imogen to them with the words, "This is Imogen, the lady who has stolen my heart, and who I am falling seriously in love with." This had been the first mention of love, and Imogen felt a fluttering in her chest as she heard the words. She was thrilled, she gave no thought to her husband sitting at home, she had a new love now and she just wanted to be with him.

Imogen was more than a bit turned on by the appraising looks she received from most of the men, and one or two of the women. She heard the comments that one or two of his friends made to him, like, "So that is the woman that is keeping your dick hard now, is it? I can see why. I wouldn't mind having a little piece of that myself later."

Jason just laughed and clapped his friend on the back, then kissed his wife as he welcomed her.

Imogen had been right in her assumption as to why the throws had been put over the furniture and the rugs spread on the floors. The other 'activities' mentioned by Jason were the sex activities that would take place during the evening. "Well," she thought, "If I can't keep him all to myself, there are some other nice looking men here, and they're probably good in bed as well."

She was willing to join in, if she was going to get properly seen to herself, she really wanted to be done by Jason, but it could be fun anyway. The thought of an evening of sex had made her horny, and she could feel her pussy tingling. She was rapidly turning into what her husband had described as a 'Hotwife'.

By the time all the guests had arrived, and the party was well under way, the fun had begun. Clothes were being shed and couples were joining in sex all around the rooms. Imogen had been dancing with one or two of the other men, and suddenly realised that she hadn't seen Jason for a while.

Imogen wandered through the two party-rooms and into the kitchen looking for him.

"What are you looking for, sweetie," said a good looking black man, who was getting himself to a drink.

"I was just wondering where Jason was," she said.

"Oh, he's gone up to the love chamber, with Marcie," said the man, with a chuckle, "they'll be down in a bit, he always likes to give Marcie one, and she loves it."

She was gutted, the party was only an hour or so old, and her lover had already left her to her own devices, while he was fucking another woman.

"Well, two can play at that game," she thought. She went into the main room and looked around for the man who had earlier expressed a desire to have sex with her. He was standing chatting to another man, so she went up to him, took his hand and urged him onto the dance floor.

As they danced, she pressed herself close to him and felt his cock against her thigh. "He'll do," she thought. She kissed him as they danced, he responded by putting his tongue in her mouth and curling it with her own. He had his hand on her backside, squeezing her buns. Then he put his hand up the skirt of her dress, he pulled her panties to one side, and started to finger her anus. She wriggled and moved her hand, to rub the bulge in his trousers, where his cock was.

"Jesus, girl," he said, "let's get to one of those couches, before they all get taken."

They sat on an empty couch. As he began to kiss her again, he put his hand back up her skirt. This time he put a long finger in her pussy, as he continued to kiss her. She parted her legs to give him easy access and he started to finger fuck her properly. He slid her dress straps off her shoulders, and pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her firm breasts.

He started sucking her nipples whilst continuing to finger fuck her. She was rubbing the front of his trousers feeling his cock come to life. She undid his belt and zip and pulled out a cock every bit as long as Jason's, but not quite as thick. She went down on his cock and proceeded to suck him off.

In no time they were both naked, he'd pushed her down to lie on the couch, his cock was at the entrance to her wet pussy. He eased the head into her, as she put both hands round his backside and pulled him in. He thrust quickly all the way in and proceeded to fuck her in long, deep, strokes. She loved the feeling of his rigid cock bottoming out again her cervix, and he quickly fucked her to an orgasm.

He continued to fuck her, and she tried not to cry out, but she couldn't help the whimpers and moans that came from her wide opened mouth. She came again and again and then he started to shout himself. "Argh, aargh, aaargh," as he came inside her, before he slowly collapsed onto her, with his cum oozing out of her pussy around his cock.

"Stay there girl," he said as he got off her, "there's a couple of brothers awaiting a turn on that pussy of yours". She looked up and there were two men, already naked, standing by the couch. They pulled her into a sitting position, and one sat on each side of her. They began kissing her lips, face and body, while they caressed her breasts and her pussy.

One of the men told her to get on top of him, as he laid down on the couch, with his cock standing up in front of her. "Get on my cock, love", he said, and she moved to straddle him, letting herself slide slowly down on his cock. He pulled her down for a kiss, and she laid her body along his.

The next thing she knew, a finger was rubbing her pink sphincter, rubbing something cool on it and working some of it inside with his finger. "That's nice," she thought, riding on the first man's cock. "I like that." The finger was withdrawn, and she concentrated on the cock in her pussy.

She was working herself up and down on the cock and was feeling the beginning of an orgasm. Then the guy behind her moved in, pushing the head of his cock into her anus. She gasped, she'd never had anal sex, and the cock stretched her painfully. The guy beneath her, held her down to his chest, so she couldn't pull away from the guy beginning to fuck her anus. After a minute or two the second man was deep in her, and beginning to fuck her with steady strokes, while the guy beneath her was doing the same thing, pushing up in her pussy. She was being double penetrated for the first time.

She was facing towards one end of the couch, supporting herself with her hands on the couch arm. Another man then moved round in front of her. He put his cock in her mouth, and she started to suck him as he started to fuck her mouth. For the first time in her life, she was being fucked by more than one man at the same time, and not just by two, but by three men. Her three holes were all filled at once.

The man in her mouth came first, releasing several spurts of cum into her, which she swallowed. The other two were fucking her hard now, and she reached her climax, shuddering and shouting as her orgasm took her. The two men came almost simultaneously, and then pulled out.

The man underneath squirmed out from under her, she collapsed onto the couch, pulling the other man's cock out of her anus as she did so.

She lay there, getting her breath back, and feeling the cum oozing out of her anus and her pussy. As she relaxed with her eyes closed, she was roughly turned over. She looked up, and there was another naked man standing there with his huge cock in his hand. He pulled her legs apart and knelt between them, easily pushing his cock straight into her cum filled pussy. He closed her protests off by clamping his mouth on hers, while he proceeded to fuck her hard, she really was being gangbanged.

Five men had dumped their loads in her pussy, and one in her anus, before she was able to grab her clothes and shoes, and escape to the temporary safety of a toilet. But, before she could lock the door, a pretty, coffee coloured woman, pushed it open and came in. "Are you OK, love," she said. "It's traditional for new girls to get gangbanged on their first time at these parties. Jason didn't want to see it, so he took Marcie upstairs for a while, until you'd been done. Are you hurt at all?"

"No, I'll be OK," Imogen said shakily. "I'll probably have a few bruises in the morning, but I quite enjoyed some of it".

"At-a-girl," said her new companion. "You'll do. I'm Janey, by the way, and I'd like to have you myself, when you are up to it."

"I've never had sex with a woman," said Imogen, "I wouldn't know where to start."

"Don't you worry about that, love," said her new friend, "I'll show you how, when you're ready, and when you get cleaned up. How about me taking you up to the bathroom now, and helping you with a shower, then we can use one of the guest bedrooms if you're game."

"Ok", said Imogen, not too sure, but beginning to be interested in the idea of a first lesbian encounter. "I'm a bit sore though, so perhaps we should wait for another time?"

"Don't worry love," said Janey, "I won't put my fingers inside you. I'll concentrate on your tits, your clit and your pussy lips." Then she moved in and kissed Imogen firmly on the lips. Imogen responded with open mouth and the two women shared tongues and made out for a minute or two. "Wow," said Janey, "am I looking forward to fucking you, I think we're going to be very good friends."

Imogen smiled and said, "I think I am going to like that very much."

"Right," said Janey, taking charge. "Get that dress and those shoes on, and we'll get out of here and upstairs. If you go out of here naked, you'll get fucked all the way to the door."

"That might be fun, another time," replied Imogen.

Imogen put on the dress and shoes, then Janey unlocked the door and the two women walked quickly across the party-rooms and out of the door to the stairs. When they crossed the party rooms Imogen was applauded and some of the other guests slapped her bottom playfully.

As they went upstairs and into a bathroom, Janey said, "The woman with Jason is his sister-in-law, Marcie, and the man that you danced with, and who was the first of the men to fuck you, is Jason's brother, and Marcie's husband, Henry. Jason told all the men about you, that you were special but should be treated the same way as any other woman attending her first sex party here, but you weren't to be hurt in any way. Both Jason and Henry are very good lovers, I have had both of them several times as well as quite a few of the women here."

The two women both undressed and showered together. Janey moved in, to kiss Imogen on her lips, her breasts and on her pussy lips, with water cascading down over them. Imogen enjoyed Janey's attention and, tentatively, returned it with kisses of her own and went on her knees to nuzzle the other woman's clitoris.

"Wow," said Janey, "You learn quick. Come on, put on one of those bathrobes and let's find an empty bed."

The house had four large guest bedrooms and, fortunately one of them was vacant. The room was well furnished, and the centrepiece was a large king-sized bed. Janey turned out all the room lights except for two low lights, one each side of the bed. Their pink shades giving a nice warm glow to the bed area.

Imogen, was still aroused from Janey's attentions in the shower, although, she was tender in some areas from the earlier gangbang. She pulled Janey to her by her bathrobe belt and kissed her gently and seductively. "Mmm, you taste delicious," she said. "I'm a bit sore inside, but you haven't really had any attention yet, so you have no excuse. I'm going to make love to you, or do you still call it fucking when it's girl on girl?"

"Call it what you like, darling. I'm so going to enjoy you," was the reply.

By now Imogen had untied Janey's bathrobe and was easing it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Kissing and licking her partner's soft lips, then pushing her tongue inside her mouth to play with her tongue. Janey closed her eyes and purred at the taste and feel of Imogen, who now kissed down her neck and shoulders, then back across her chest to feast on her engorged and erect nipples.

Imogen licked, kissed, nibbled and sucked on Janey's nipples, and the other girl could feel her pussy getting wetter as her juice flowed. Imogen pushed Janey back and down onto the bed and discarded her own robe. Then she got onto the bed and turned her attention back to Janey's nipples, sucking and nibbling them again.

After a minute or two Imogen began to kiss and lick her way down Janey's chest and tummy, passed her shaven mound, until she reached her pussy. She licked her pussy lips, and pushing them open with her thumbs, she found Janey's pink and swollen clitoris. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive bud then sucked it between her lips as she entered first one, then two fingers, into her friend's eager pussy. She began to finger fuck Janey, first slowly but quickly speeding it up as Janey began to squirm and moan. Imogen was thrilled because she knew then that she was going to give Janey an orgasm.

As Janey's moans became louder and her legs started twitching, Imogen took her clitoris between her teeth and bit it gently. The other woman screamed and tried to pull away, but Imogen had a firm grip on her hips. She began to flick Janey's clitoris with her tongue whilst still pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Janey started to cry out, "Stop, stop, please stop. No, no, Christ, fuck me, fuck me," as she started bucking up and down in a frenzy on the bed. With a last scream, as her orgasm passed, Janey collapsed prone on the bed, only then did Imogen remove her fingers from her pussy and give her clitoris a final suck.

Imogen moved up her friend's body and kissed her again, softly, gently.

After a little while, when she'd got her breath back, Janey said, "I thought you hadn't had a woman before,"

"I hadn't," said Imogen, "but I've had plenty of attention to my pussy, and I know that what I like is probably what you like as well."

"Thank you," said Janey "I do like it, and I do like you. I might fight Jason for you."

"Can't I have you both?" Replied Imogen.

"No arguments from me," said Janey. "Now let me give you some of your own medicine. No, don't worry, I won't hurt your sore pussy, but next time I am going to eat you until you beg for mercy."

Janey brought Imogen off three times, without putting a finger or her tongue inside her. Then the two women got into the bed, they hugged, and Janey spooned Imogen into her, put her arm over her, cupped her breast and they both drifted off to sleep deeply satisfied.

Later in the morning, Jason came into the guest room, where the two women had woken up, and were lying in bed chatting. He took Imogen by the hand, helped her out of bed and led her to his bedroom.

Imogen gave him a sad smile and said, "I'm sorry darling, I don't think I can. My pussy is stlll sore inside from last night."

"No, don't worry. That isn't why I brought you here," said Jason, "I think I owe you an explanation for last night. You see my friends and I have a sort of unwritten rule, that whenever a new woman attends her first sex party with the group, she has to be, umm, initiated. Which basically means that she has to have sex with several of the men, not just with her partner. If the newby is a man, he has to fuck with at least one of the existing women members and cum in her."

"I'm sorry that I couldn't forewarn you, but I was afraid that if I did, you might have backed out, and I wanted you to become one of us. Imogen, I want you to know, that even after such a short time with you, I have fallen in love and I want you to be with me. In fact, I want you to come and live with me here. If you do this and divorce your husband, I want to marry you, if you'll have me."

"Oh, my God," said Imogen, "this is so sudden. You must give me time to think about it. Chris and I have been married a long time, and although things have been difficult for a while, he's done his best for me during that time, losing me would break his heart. On the other hand, we're both young enough that we could have a long time together living the way we do now, and I don't think that would be any good for either of us. I do want to be with you, and I think I am already in love with you, but that could be because you have re-awakened my sex drive and it could be lust rather than love. Please, just give me a little time."

"Ok," he said, "I do understand. But please don't delay the decision too long. The longer it goes on, the more difficult the decision will be, and I really want to have you with me all the time."

"If I do decide to come and live with you, whether we marry or not, will you still have sex with other women in the group as well?" She asked.

"I probably will," he said, "It's what we all do, it's fun and satisfying. I'd expect you to do the same thing. If there's a man, or a woman, that you want to fuck, you should do it and enjoy them. It's just fucking not making love, that would be just between you and me."

He took her in his arms and held her close, then kissed her softly on the lips. She responded with more passion. "Whatever my decision about coming to live with you," she said, "I want to continue making love with you. Come to bed, I really can't fuck you yet, but I want to suck your cock and I want you to give me your come. I want to taste it and swallow it all."

Those guests still in the house, left soon after lunch. The last to leave were Janey and her regular girlfriend, Nicole, and Henry and Marcie. They all hugged and kissed Imogen, she was one of them now. Imogen gave Janey a specially long and hard kiss. They'd agreed to meet up in the next couple of weeks, go shopping in the morning and spend the afternoon together at Janey's place. Imogen was pretty sure she was in love with Jason, but she couldn't be sure that she wasn't also a bit in love with Janey.

Jason and Imogen spent the afternoon together in the garden, sitting on a swinging garden seat, chatting and kissing.