Love Lost and Love Gained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see if we can get a table somewhere and have dinner out tonight," said Jason. "There's a good pub just down the road a bit, and they usually try to fit me in at short notice. I have a business supplying food to pub kitchens, and I know the landlord well. Did I tell you I used to be a chef? I have some other business interests as well, which is how I could afford to buy this house, which has everything I could want, except you, and I hope we can change that soon."

They did get dinner at the pub. Jason introduce Imogen to the landlord and his wife, and some of the other patrons that he knew. He introduced her as his girlfriend, nobody appeared to notice her wedding ring, but she knew that they'd all seen it.

Imogen said nothing about it to Jason, but she'd already made up her mind that her marriage to Chris was over. She regretted that she had to hurt him so badly, but she wanted Jason. There was no point in living a sham, and both she and Chris being unhappy, which is what she felt sure would be the result of staying together. She'd fallen in love with Jason, and she was going to live with him and, eventually, become his wife.

After they returned to Jason's house, they had a nightcap, shared a shower and went to bed naked. As they snuggled together under the duvet, they shared a loving kiss. Imogen whispered to her lover, "I want you to fuck me now."

"I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"I think it will be alright, if you are gentle with me," she replied.

Jason kissed her again, he ran his hands over her body feeling her hard erect nipples. He kissed them both and licked them gently. She flinched a little, they were still sore from the gangbang the previous night and Janey's administrations afterwards.

Jason, kissed her lips again and said, "I want you very badly, but I think it'll be too much for you tonight, and I don't want to spoil it for you."

"Have you got some lubricant?" she asked. "I so much want you inside me, and I'm sure we can do it with care."

Jason took a tube of lubricant out of the bedside cabinet. He filled his palm and coated his fingers with the jelly and gently applied it to her pussy lips, as she lay on her back with her legs parted. He gently worked some of the jelly into her vagina and also applied it all over his cock. When he'd liberally smeared everything with the lubricant, he lay on his back and invited her to ride him, that way she could control his cock's penetration of her pussy, and avoid him inadvertently spoiling the moment by hurting her.

She straddled his hips and, holding his cock upright with one hand, she slowly lowered herself onto him. She closed her eyes as his cock slowly began to slip inside her, she was sore, but she wanted this, she wanted to give herself to him and please him.

When she had completely impaled herself on Jason's cock, she began to slowly rock backwards and forwards, trying not to wince as her movements caused her vaginal walls to grip him more tightly. After a minute or so her own lubricating juices started to flow, and she started to feel more comfortable, as this added to the lubricant Jason had applied.

Imogen began to wriggle from side to side whilst bobbing slowly up and down, and she began to pinch his nipples. He started to push up gently, matching her movements, he was breathing deeply, I'm going to come already." He whispered, "Yes, please come in me," she replied. As she said the words, he sighed, and she felt the warmth of his cum inside her.

She leaned forward and kissed him, "I love you Jason," she said softly, "I'm yours, I'll always be yours."

He held her tight, "Does that mean that you have decided to leave Chris and come to live with me here?" He asked.

"Yes," she said. "I'll talk to Chris tomorrow and get some of my things together. I'll call you when I'm ready, if you'll come and collect me."

"Of course I will, are you sure you don't want me to stay with you, to make sure you're alright." He replied.

"No," she said, "I'll be OK. I think Chris is expecting this anyway."

"Alright," said Jason, "But just bring enough clothes for a day or two, and your personal things. I'll cancel my arrangements for the week, and we can go together to get you a whole new wardrobe. That way you can leave your old life completely behind you, and we can make a fresh start together. I love you Imogen, and I want to marry you as soon as we are able."

He kissed her, hugged her, and in a little while, they slept.

Imogen phoned Chris early in the morning, before he'd left for work. She said she'd be coming to the house shortly, and that they needed to talk. She asked him to wait for her, rather than going to work.

Chris did know what was coming, he'd had all weekend to think about it. He didn't blame her, she'd always been a very physical lover, from the time they'd first met until the cancer had put paid to his own sex drive. Also, it was at his insistence, and with his help, that she'd found someone else to give her the sexual satisfaction she'd been missing for the past five years.

Chris waited for her to come home, knowing in his heart that it wouldn't be her home for much longer. When she came into the house and told him that she was leaving him, and was going to live with Jason, there were tears, from both of them.

She told him she wanted a divorce, that she'd fallen in love with Jason, and she wanted to marry him as soon as possible. Chris agreed to divorce her on the grounds of her admitted adultery, but they agreed that they would remain friends.

Imogen packed a couple of suitcases, with a few days' supply of clothes, her favourite photographs and personal documentation. She removed her engagement and wedding rings, and handed them to Chris. He said she should keep them, but she said she wouldn't, the engagement ring was valuable, and Chris should sell it and use the money towards the divorce costs. Chris said that he wouldn't sell the ring, he'd keep both rings as a reminder of the good times they'd had together.

Imogen called Jason, who came quickly to collect her and take her home.

The following year the divorce was finalised. Jason and Imogen made plans for their wedding. Imogen had made firm friends with many of the men and women in Jason's group. Her special friends were Janey and Marcie, with whom she'd spent many intimate sessions, and Henry who she'd enjoyed almost as much as she'd enjoyed Jason, but not nearly so frequently.

Jason was her true love, she couldn't wait to become his wife, and she'd soon be the mother of their child, which she was already carrying. Or, maybe, it was Henry's, but no one was worried about that, it would be in the family anyway.

Chris eventually met a lonely, divorced woman, considerably older than him, who was not at all interested in sex but really enjoyed Chris's company and friendship, as he enjoyed hers. They moved in together and were very happy.