All Comments on 'Love Lurks Beyond the Notes Pt. 02'

by panaflora

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Thanks for the sequel! Very well done! If you continue on with this, then I'm all in. But the complaints that I raised about part one are mostly satisfied. 😌 I don't want you to end it here, but should you decide to go that route, I'll be okay with your decision. 5/5

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Bastard. You made me cry. And I never cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Made this macho guy misty eyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the mix of humor and some drama. Nate and Alyssa come across as special people. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I laughed so much at both chapters. "I might have to punish you repeatedly... with my tongue." These two are quite a pair. Five stars for both.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

A fitting, albeit unnecessary ending. Where else could it go. The minor tension over Nicole's potential pregnancy and Gina's breast cancer added a little something, but this chapter could have been left to the reader to fantasize and writing it down was not needed. Another 4* - not quite as good as some of the others, but well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two episodes of fun, sexy, feel-good fiction. Nate becomes part of a loving, close-knit family, Gina starts dating a cute doctor after her cancer scare, and soon Mamma will be surrounded by grandkids. I can imaging Nate calling Alyssa "Miss Pretty Pussy" and her calling him "Hot Guy" into their dotage. Thanks for two fun reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous