Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I wish you had thought that four years ago."

We went our separate ways. I miss her so bad some days that functioning is tough.

I got my routes changed to continental so I'm home more now. The overseas flights were getting to me and I blamed them for some of the demise of my marriage. If I had been home more, I might not have driven the love of my life into another man's arms and bed.

Nancy and I were never destined to be more than Friends With Benefits and we were damn good at that several times a month. I have dated some other ladies and bedded a few but none can keep up with Nancy. She's a looker and a monster in bed. She had been Deanna's best friend but I have no idea about their current status. They are both 49 years old to my 51. Nancy's husband, Jack was killed in Iraq thirteen years ago. Other than me, I had no knowledge of her love life.

Two more years have passed as other than the weddings, I have only seen Deanna in passing a few times in almost six years. She chose to let me find happiness without interference from her. I knew nothing about her life other than what the girls tell me.

Then I got a call from Nancy the other day asking me to accompany her to a company charity thing with her. I told her I would be delighted.

I had just purchased a new red Mercedes and I picked her up in it precisely at six o'clock as she requested. I rang the door bell. She opened the door and the most exquisite woman I had laid eyes on since our first date stood in front of me .

I said, "Your carriage awaits, My Lady."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Sir."

I gave her the once over when she wasn't looking. She had her on version of the little black dress, seamed stockings and five inch CFM heels. I wonder if she got the idea for the stockings and and toe jewelry from Deanna as they swapped info about men over the years. She was wearing toe rings on both second toes with red nail polish. Like Deanna, she had beautiful feet. Not Deanna caliber but still gorgeous. A gold anklet completed her foot jewelry. She was beautiful.

We arrived at the function and valet parked. As a gentleman, I walked in with Nancy on my arm. She introduced me to some of her associates and we mingled with the donors. I was out $750 in donations. As we were walking around, I looked up and noticed a well built blonde with her back to me on the second level. She looked strikingly familiar. As I looked at her, she turned and gave the man next to her a kiss on the lips, not scalding but a kiss nevertheless. She turned and looked at the crowd. It's Deanna and looking more ravishing than ever. My heart fluttered and I couldn't breathe. She had not noticed me yet as I had a light beard and not as recognizable as I once was.

"There she is, Tiger," said a voice behind me. Nancy was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

I said, "You set me up."

"No, I just knew she would be here. She's there if you want her, Sailor. If not, I'm still free and you know we won't be here long because my pussy will be christening the back seat of that Mercedes."

I said, "I saw her kiss that guy, she's taken."

Nancy said, "She doesn't know you're here. She came with one of our VPs. I know they aren't an item."

"Well, she must like him a lot to be dueling tongues with him."

"You want to play with her a little, Robbie."

"Why? We are history. Look at her. She's as beautiful as the day I met her?"

"Robbie I know she broke your heart. I was pissed at her too for a long time. How do you come back from an affair let alone let your lover knock you up. But I know you never stopped loving her. You always will. You have some decisions to make. Take her home. Pick up the pieces of your heart and live your life."

"I don't know Nancy. I still have a lot of hurt. Maybe she doesn't love ME anymore."

I thought if I didn't love Deanna so much I would make Nancy mine. But it wouldn't be fair to her with Deanna's ghost always there. What a friend, indeed. I took Nancy by the arm and continued our mingling. We got close to where Deanna was standing. My back was to her and her date.

Suddenly Nancy whispered, "Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...now."

She laid a smoldering kiss on me with tongue, rubbing those braless tits all over me just as Deanna turned around. I was going to have to hide the bulge in my pants but Nancy killed that idea when she squeezed my shaft through my slacks. There was no hiding it now.

She said, "Deanna is looking straight at us and waving at me. She doesn't recognize you yet but has a weird look on her face. Turn around where Deanna can see you and we will walk off but don't let her know you've seen her."

"Damn, you're a witch of a woman."

She laughed and kissed me again.

"You mean "bitch" of a woman, don't you?"

She said, "Hmmm, I could get used to this Robbie. Deanna is walking this way"

We walked away faster so not to let her and her date catch up to us. She was kinda dragging him along.

"Thats enough, let's start toward the door."

I said, "I'm just starting to have fun."

We walked out and waited at the valet. Just as Deanna and date walked up, I turned and opened the door of my Mercedes for Nancy. Nancy and I turned around looking at Deanna eye to eye. She fainted. I caught her in my arms and placed her in the passenger seat.

Nancy said, "Go, Robbie, take your wife back, Live long and prosper. I drove away with my near comatose, mumbling ex wife in the seat beside me.

Nancy looked at Deanna's date standing there with his mouth open and said, "Mark, you never had a chance with her. She only has eyes for the man she drove off with. So, do you mind giving a girl a ride home? It seems my date has other plans."

I drove to a Sonic and got her some water and me a glass of tea. I gave her a sip and she came around. She mumbled.

Not quite lucid yet she said, "Robbie. I saw Robbie."

She began crying as she became more aware.

"Hi, Deanna." She looked at me like I was an alien.

"Robbie, it's really you. I thought I was dreaming."

"No, you aren't dreaming, Deanna. I don't know what to call you. Are you Mrs.Smart or something else now. I didn't mean to take you away from your date. Looked like with the kiss you gave him, he might have got lucky tonight."

Robbie, there's no Mrs. anything, other than Deanna Ingram, Marketing President of the Healthcare System. Ingram is the only name I will ever use."

She took some more water and I congratulated her on her promotion.

"Robbie, as to getting lucky. No man has been in my panties since Joey and I wish to God every day that had never happened. I've been saving myself for the right man. To make things right but he's been pretty illusive. You see, I had a problem with selfish cheating on the love of my life some years ago. I was arrogant and thought my pussy was gold. It cost me everything that mattered to me. It was a really bad time. I got pregnant from the affair and gave the baby up to good parents which I could not be at the time. I got some counseling to find out about why I would do something like that. I found out a lot about myself and I'm still a work in progress."

"My ex had a thing for my feet and toes."

"Oh really," I said.

He adored and pampered my feet and toes."

"Take your shoe off."

She said, There's nothing special about my foot. I still have a little limp from that broken ankle years ago."

I repeated, "Take it off and put it in my lap."

She slipped her pump off and slid her stocking clad leg into my lap. Her toes had a normal cut and had a clear polish. I put her toes to my lips and kissed each one the way I used too. She moaned and laid against the door. She took off the other pump and put it in my lap right on the boner she knew would be there.

"Robbie? Can we go somewhere and talk?"

We went to a Denny's not too far away. Robbie ordered us some coffee.

"Robbie, I never stopped loving you. I know it didn't look like it at the time but it's true. I got caught up in feelings I couldn't control. I fought with my conscience each time Joey and I we're together knowing I was wrong. The guilt was eating at me everyday. Even with all that, I still kept going back for more. Like a drug addict needing a fix. I couldn't stay away from the excitement, the forbidden. To try to tell you where my head was at, I didn't even make him use protection knowing I was fertile. How stupid was that? My therapist said I got a kick out of doing the forbidden. The risk was a high. It was exciting and taboo.

I'd be lying if I said the sex wasn't great but it always was with you too. We weren't available to each other. I was for Joey. He had been fucking me for 2 months. Then, I found out that he had put a baby in me. My world collapsed. I knew I had lost you, our marriage, the girls, my self respect everything that mattered. He professed his love me. He even asked me to marry him but he couldn't hit the road fast enough when I told him he was going to be a daddy. I started to say the baby was a healthy boy but Robbie stopped me.

"Deanna, I don't care and don't want to know anything about YOUR baby. That had nothing to do with me."

I messed up and hit a sore spot. I should have known better than to go there.

I said, "Anyway, Robbie, no man has touched me sexually in six years."

"That's sad because Joey and I know what a sexual dynamo you are. Tell me, Deanna. If you hadn't gotten pregnant, would you still be fucking him?"

I began to cry. "I don't know, Robbie. I honestly can't answer that." He's still hurting and hurting me after all this time. I'm not making it any better. I changed the subject.

"When I saw you and Nancy at the restaurant that night I was ready to scratch her eyes out, best friend or not.

He said, "Whether you know it or not, she's the best friend you got."

I said, "I know that now. But I need to know Robbie. Did you fuck her?"

"My relationship with Nancy is for her and me and not your business."

That hurt.

"You checked out of our lives the first time Joey stuck his dick in you. You set me free whether I wanted it or not. I couldn't trust you, Deanna. Still don't know if I can. You know she set us up tonight."

"WHAT?"

"Yep, she invited me to go with her tonight knowing you would be there in an effort to throw us together. I guess it worked to some extent."

"But the kiss she gave you?"

"Yeah, that was something wasn't it. She's a helluva kisser. She told me that the only reason she hadn't went after me until now was because of your friendship. But I was fair game now and she was testing the water."

That statement told me he had fucked her. I was mad again. No, not mad...furious.

I said, "Take me home!"

I said, "Okay, but don't fuck with Nancy, Deanna. I'm a free, single man. You saw to that six years ago when you let Joey put that baby in your belly."

He dropped me off at my apartment and started to get out.

I said, "Don't bother. I can make it to the door alone."

He said, "Suit yourself. Good night, Deanna."

I didn't respond.

I shut the door to my apartment and dropped to the floor sobbing. It all came back. The guilt, humiliation, and the fact Robbie had obviously moved on. He didn't need me. I blew it. Maybe my only chance to get him back in my life. I was just getting my life back and now...I'm lost again.

Chapter 15

I called Nancy the next day and told her the plan didn't exactly work and related what happened.

Nancy said, "So, she figured out that we were intimate."

"Yes. She got pissed again and told me to take her home."

Nancy said, "I'm leaving it up to her now. If she wants you, she's gonna have to fight for you."

I didn't see or hear from Deanna for awhile so I went on with my life. Nancy and I still got together occasionally and left each other drained and comatose. Then we started seeing Deanna out with men, here and there. She was obviously dating. It was not my business so I never approached her. I admit I still loved her but could I trust her. She was dating. Then...another nail in the coffin. One that could finish us forever.

I walked into a bar one evening that I like for a beer or two. I sat at the bar and looked around. I looked in the mirror and saw Deanna in a booth with a man. They got up to go dance and I saw him...SHIT! SMART! Joseph Fucking Smart. I couldn't believe it. He's with Deanna. They hadn't seen me. I watched for awhile and they acted like old lovers. She let her head rest on his chest momentarily while they danced. His hand went to her breast. I decided to crash this party.

I got up and walked over to them and said, "May I cut in?" Then, I knocked the shit out of him. He went out and to the floor. One punch. Then I kicked him the balls. Deanna looked like she was going to faint.

I said, "Sorry, Deanna, I'm not catching you this time so stay awake."

She said, "Oh My God, Robbie."

"Deanna, I told you this douchebag would pay one day. Guess what, time to pay the piper. I dragged him out the door by his hair.

"Oh, by the way, I've noticed you seem to be partying with other men these days. Not that it's any of my business but I can only assume he's no longer the last one to get into your panties."

She was wailing now, "No, God, please No."

I slapped Smart and woke him up.

I said, "You owe me Asshole and you're paying your debt. You fucked up a pretty good marriage six years ago along with my ex wife."

"I'm done, Deanna. Don't call me, don't send a post card, no smoke signals, no carrier pigeons. Nothing. Understand? I want no contact with you."

"Robbie, it's not what you think."

I said, "Yeah, so I hear. Guess you need to take your lover and baby daddy home and make it all better. Maybe you can get that big dick to work one time tonight. He's gonna be a little sore tomorrow."

"Robbie, please, please."

"Bye Deanna."

I kicked him in the balks one more time and walked away. I figured the cops would show up sooner or later so I called Nancy and asked her to get me out of jail in the morning. They never showed.

I called Nancy and asked if I could come over. It was late and she knew something was wrong. I related the story to her and she was stunned by Deanna's behavior. She made some coffee in her robe, came over and kissed me on the head, rubbing my shoulders.

She said, "Come with me."

We went to her bedroom, she undressed me, dropped her robe and we got in bed. She put her warm body against mine.

She just said, "I'm here for you, Robbie."

She ran her hands over my body and I took a nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it as she found my erect penis and stroked it. She lifted a leg over me and eased down on me, impaling me to the hilt. She fucked me slow and sensually until her clit could stand no more.mShe came, her body trembling and her toes curled. She made love to me, slow and easy. I began pumping my semen into her belly which made her orgasm more intense. I spent the night with her body curled up to me with a smile on our faces. Damn, I wish I could love this woman like I love Deanna.

I said, "Nancy if things were a little different, I would reverse my vasectomy and do my best to put my baby in you."

She said, "Robbie, if I was 15 years younger, I would be tucking you everyday making sure you did. I would be thrilled to carry your child in my belly but you still love Deanna. I'm good with that. Thank you for giving me this time with you. You are the best man I know."

——————-

What the fuck was I thinking? Out of the blue, Joey called me and wanted to talk. I should have said, "Fuck Off, Joey," but I didn't. I met him at a little out of the way bar with music. He said he could not get me out of his mind. He wanted to restart our relationship again.

I said, "No way. We fucked up my life. I lost everything. The worst was I lost the love of my life and my self respect."

He wanted to know about his son.

I said, "You don't have a son, remember? You signed him away."

"He was given to the adoptive parents at birth. All I knew was that he was healthy. I never saw him."

He took me by the hand and wanted to dance. We danced and for some reason unknown to me I momentarily laid my head on his chest as he put his hand on my breast. Before I could remove it, a voice said "May I cut in" and then Joey was out cold on the floor. It was Robbie. He had cold cocked Joey. I thought I was gonna faint. Robbie said, "Stay awake, I'm not catching you this time." I thought oh my God, I have fucked up again. He grabbed Joey by the hair and dragged him out the door. He slapped him and kicked him in the balls. Robbie woke him up and said time to pay the piper, Asshole.

Joey was mumbling something unintelligible but sounded like it was her. "She came on to me."

I said Robbie, please it's not what it looks like." I would have thought the same thing he was thinking.

He said, "Deanna don't call me or contact me in any way. I think your Lover Boy here needs some of your TLC."

I looked at Joey and said, "If you call the cops, I will hunt your ass down. Do you understand? I warned you to be looking over your shoulder. I'm sure your current firm might like to know about your antics."

He nodded and I left him laying there.

I don't know where Robbie went so I decided to be proactive and find him. I needed to explain but I couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to go to Nancy's apartment and tell her what occurred. As I drove by, I saw Robbie's Mercedes in the parking lot. He went to her. He's with her. My heart hurt and the tears came. I went back to my apartment and cried myself to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night trying to figure what to do next. I'm going to call him tomorrow and just put it all out there. He has to hear the truth. I called him on his cell. He apparently left Nancy's early and went to the airport to do paperwork.

He picked up. I said, "Robbie I need to talk to you."

He said, "What did you not understand when I said don't contact me. What's the matter, your lover won't talk to you?"

"Robbie, I have only one man I want as my lover and he won't talk to me."

He said, "Yeah, his mouth and balls are too sore."

"No, Dumbass, YOU."

I told him if he called the cops, his life would be hell from then on. I would hunt him down and make it miserable. So don't worry about the cops.

He asked, "Why would you do that for me?"

"Because I love you more than life, you big dumb airplane driver."

He was quiet.

Finally he said, "Okay, Deanna I'll bite, what do you want?"

I said a chance to explain. That's all. Afterwards if you still want my ass on a stick, fine."

"Meet me at the park where we used to walk. One hour."

I said, "Okay, Robbie."

I went conservative but sexy. I knew this was my last chance to save whatever I could of us. I put on a short skirt, white blouse with no bra so my nipples would jut out and my leg wrap gladiator sandals. My nails were a pale pink.

I saw him sitting on a bench. He still made my heart melt even after nearly thirty plus years now. I sat down beside him.

I asked him straight out.

"Did Nancy help you get through the night the other night?"

He said, "Yes, she did. She loves me, Deanna. She knows that I will never get over you. She's under no illusion that we will have anything more than what we have. Okay, Deanna, it's your show. Get on with it."

"Robbie, Joey called me and wanted to know about his son. I met him at the bar to talk. I told him all I know he was healthy. I never saw him after he was born. He wanted to start our relationship back up since my behavior with him made me a single woman. I made it plain that I had no wish to do anything with him. I didn't see you come in. He wanted to dance. He touched my breast and I leaned my head into him and told him not to do that again. That's when you cut in and decked him. I felt nothing for him. Whatever it was that attracted me to him six years ago is long gone, just like the wonderful marriage and man I destroyed. Robbie, I love you and would die for you. I saw your car at Nancy's last night, went home and cried myself to sleep because I know she would be great for you not to mention she loves you. I can't be mad at her. She's a great lady." My eyes watered up again and I was blubbering now.